April 19, 2024, 06:04:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 286826 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: February 03, 2009, 02:20:54 PM »

When the GJ met - there were two indictments, right?   Does anyone think the second one was for Lee?  Would George have known who the second indictment was for, since he testified?   Is it possible he did his suicide thing so that he wouldn't have to testify against Lee?

Sassy...I don't remember there being two indictments...can the LE hold off enforcing one of them ? they didn't wait to arrest KC...

I believe there were two. One for "unknown accomplice". I don't know if I have those.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: February 03, 2009, 02:21:11 PM »

seeme, do you have a picture of her from the day she turned herself in with more of her hair line showing?  TY

Is this the one you mean?

I feel bad rehashing all of this, the other monkeys are going to think we're crazy. 

I wish I could reach thru the screan and rip that button off of her blouse!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1062 on: February 03, 2009, 02:21:22 PM »

Does anyone know what kind of response Blink is getting in regards to people writing letters to the SA's office?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: February 03, 2009, 02:23:54 PM »

Does anyone know what kind of response Blink is getting in regards to people writing letters to the SA's office?

IDK G2M, she was on here yesterday but I don't think she addressed it.  Maybe she'll read & respond.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: February 03, 2009, 02:26:49 PM »

seeme, do you have a picture of her from the day she turned herself in with more of her hair line showing?  TY

Is this the one you mean?

I feel bad rehashing all of this, the other monkeys are going to think we're crazy. 

I wish I could reach thru the screan and rip that button off of her blouse!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure "crazy" is a given if you're trying to follow this case

I'd like to rip the button off her shirt too, but I wouldn't stop there......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: February 03, 2009, 02:28:10 PM »

I wrote to the Florida Bar Association in Tallahassee and asked them some serious questions about this affidavit Todd Black signed. I also asked them to re-open the investigation and prosecute anyone involved if there were false statements made.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: February 03, 2009, 02:28:13 PM »

IDK G2M, she was on here yesterday but I don't think she addressed it.  Maybe she'll read & respond.
Thank you for your response.  I haven't had the time to read in detail on here lately.  We are fixing our spare room up for my granddaughter to sleep in a big bed when she stays over.  It has been a lot of fun.  Not too childish but very girlish.  Purple butterflys on teal.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1067 on: February 03, 2009, 02:29:55 PM »

This is a good comparison picture as well IMO

It sure is.

Can one of you fine monkeys post the un-cut photo for, eh errr, yeah, just comparison purposes?   

Thank you, Seemeatthebeach.  That got my stimulas package.   

Do No Evil 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: February 03, 2009, 02:31:56 PM »

I wrote to the Florida Bar Association in Tallahassee and asked them some serious questions about this affidavit Todd Black signed. I also asked them to re-open the investigation and prosecute anyone involved if there were false statements made.
If you give me the email I will write them too if I can living outside of Florida.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: February 03, 2009, 02:31:58 PM »

When the GJ met - there were two indictments, right?   Does anyone think the second one was for Lee?  Would George have known who the second indictment was for, since he testified?   Is it possible he did his suicide thing so that he wouldn't have to testify against Lee?

Sassy...I don't remember there being two indictments...can the LE hold off enforcing one of them ? they didn't wait to arrest KC...

I believe there were two. One for "unknown accomplice". I don't know if I have those.

That's what I remembered, too.    I'm looking around for talk of the other indictment.   I think NG discussed it one night.    Just wondering if that second one was for Lee.     And, if there is another one already signed, then the GJ would not have to met again, right?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1070 on: February 03, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »

Thanks for answering, SS.     I think back in October - there was some speculation that there were two indictments handed down - I guess I need to go back and see what I can found about it.   

It's been a while but what I remember is that the wording in the indictment sounded like there might be another person involved if you read it a certain way but I looked up the general Florida laws and it was written the same way...I'll see if I can find it

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: February 03, 2009, 02:32:48 PM »

I am also working on one for the Orlando Bar. As a taxpayer in Florida, I should not be paying for investigations of  questionable persons associated with ANY attorney and they need to investigate this thoroughly.

http://www.orangecountybar.org/

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: February 03, 2009, 02:35:04 PM »

If you give me the email I will write them too if I can living outside of Florida.

http://www.orangecountybar.org/

http://www.floridabar.org/

The Florida Bar
651 E. Jefferson Street (Yahoo Map)
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2300
850/561-5600
Fax 850/561-5827

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: February 03, 2009, 02:35:54 PM »

IIRC there was another indictment but no information on who the indictment was for. 
I doubt that George would know as I think he only attended to give his own testimony.
It wouldn't surprise me though, if he could make an educated guess.
I have to wonder now that Geo. is not in the home and it seems to be a Cindy /Lee alliance now...what Cindy has up her sleeve?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: February 03, 2009, 02:44:54 PM »

IIRC there was another indictment but no information on who the indictment was for. 
I doubt that George would know as I think he only attended to give his own testimony.
I have to wonder now that Geo. is not in the home and it seems to be a Cindy /Lee alliance now...what Cindy has up her sleeve?
Yes, Can, it has been quiet...too quiet especially for Cindy.  I read somewhere that they're busy planning Caylee's memorial...whatever.  When my dad died we did it in three days, she's had 50ish days, again...whatever. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: February 03, 2009, 02:46:22 PM »

That might be another reason why Lee was keeping a low profile the last couple of months - he knew it was coming.   I do wonder what Cindy/Lee are up to, as well.   If the second one was for Lee, he better get a better lawyer than Luka.  jmo
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: February 03, 2009, 02:51:15 PM »

That's what I remembered, too.    I'm looking around for talk of the other indictment.   I think NG discussed it one night.    Just wondering if that second one was for Lee.     And, if there is another one already signed, then the GJ would not have to met again, right?

This is the indictment...count number three is the one I believe caused many to think there was an accomplice.. "failed to make a reasonable effort to protect Caylee Marie Anthony from abuse, neglect or exploitation by another person, and in doing so caused the death of Caylee Marie Anthony"
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17715453.pdf

Here is the Law.. about halfway down the page

2) A caregivers failure to make a reasonable effort to protect a child from abuse, neglect or exploitation by another person

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0827/SEC03.HTM&Title=->2008->Ch0827->Section%2003#0827.03

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: February 03, 2009, 02:55:37 PM »

Yes, Can, it has been quiet...too quiet especially for Cindy.  I read somewhere that they're busy planning Caylee's memorial...whatever.  When my dad died we did it in three days, she's had 50ish days, again...whatever. 

I have said all along she would make a big deal about this and that she was "planning" it like a normal mother would a wedding. She is going to sell it and she is going to try to make herself the CENTER of it. Just wait and see.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: February 03, 2009, 03:08:30 PM »

OMG, is the cage broken again? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: February 03, 2009, 03:08:32 PM »

Thank you, Seemeatthebeach.  That got my stimulas package.   

OK...you didn't have to boot me out

I still don't think it's her...the distance from the bridge of her nose to the hairline....but I respect HH's and Klaas's opinions so I my just be persuaded to change my mind

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.