April 26, 2024, 02:37:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 287082 times)
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1580 on: February 04, 2009, 03:05:43 AM »

NIGHT ALL HAVE A GOOD EVENING I WILL SEE YA ALL TOMMOROW
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1581 on: February 04, 2009, 03:42:50 AM »

I hate to make you sad, but whenever i think of Caylee, I think about a song my mom used to sing when I was little.  It was called "The Teddy Bear's Picnic.  It starts out "when you go out to the woods to play......you should look up the lyrics on yahoo.  Teddy Bears Picnic.  It will make you sad.
A1 that song makes me sad too! I thought I was the only one that knew that song. 
Relly, how bout slide down my rainbow.......something somehing my cellar door and well be jolly friends for ever more.....
Oh little playmate,come out and play with me. My dolly's got the flu,boo-hoo, boo-hoo,boo-hoo.Slide down my rainbow.Climb up my cellar door. And we'll be jolly friends forever more,more,more,more!(My son's favorite song many years ago.)Thanks for the memory!

Hi Blu!!  I'm not sure we've met, so WELCOME!!

Maybe the lyrics are a regional thing? The version I know goes like this:

See, See, my playmate
Come out and play with me
And bring your dollies, three
Climb up my apple tree

Slide down my rainbow
Into my cellar door
And we'll be jolly friends
Forever more (more, more!)

CBB I love your version! I am a chronic lurker since I found this site and have grown to love all things Monkey!Everyone here is so insightful and nice and I learn something new each day.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1582 on: February 04, 2009, 03:53:14 AM »

What time does the night crew start? Sometimes I hate my timezone....

Carmen
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: February 04, 2009, 05:22:49 AM »

I would have thought that George's doc would have protected him and sent him to another hospital liked was said.  I dont know what it is like there, but it sure doesnt seem to be a good enviornment.

I agree. I am thinking his doc recomended it but Cindy wouldn't allow it.  Seems foolish to send him right back to the same environment that had to play a big part in why he was hospitalized to begin with.

There may not have been anywhere that would take him. With no one working they most likely do not have any insurance. When someone is Baker Acted, the state pays, but when they are released, they have to pay. I would guess he could not get into any facility.
Interesting, are there no Bro Pono Psych Docs around when you need 'em?  Plenty of scumbag probono atty's and legal experts.  Ironic?

I'm with you on this one, O4Bull........In my professional opinion, George needs in-patient care. His home environment in not condusive to positive mental health and/or recovery.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: February 04, 2009, 05:29:38 AM »

evening for me, so hello monkeys on.  I wanted to quote A1, but messed up.  I remember both them songs.  I remember the rainbow one word for word.  We used to do the clap hands and smack hands together with a friend when I was at kindy.

Say Say ole playmate
come out and play with me
and bring your dolly sweet,
lets climb the apple tree
slide down the rainbow
into the salad bowl
and we'll be jolly friends
forever more one two three four

The bit I never got was the salad bowl, but thats what i used to sing    Sheesh, I remember doing this, and then some smart kids try to do it too fast for me, oh, thats so sad caylee missing out on all the "little" things in life.   

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: February 04, 2009, 05:49:02 AM »

I would have thought that George's doc would have protected him and sent him to another hospital liked was said.  I dont know what it is like there, but it sure doesnt seem to be a good enviornment.

I agree. I am thinking his doc recomended it but Cindy wouldn't allow it.  Seems foolish to send him right back to the same environment that had to play a big part in why he was hospitalized to begin with.

There may not have been anywhere that would take him. With no one working they most likely do not have any insurance. When someone is Baker Acted, the state pays, but when they are released, they have to pay. I would guess he could not get into any facility.
Interesting, are there no Bro Pono Psych Docs around when you need 'em?  Plenty of scumbag probono atty's and legal experts.  Ironic?

I'm with you on this one, O4Bull........In my professional opinion, George needs in-patient care. His home environment in not condusive to positive mental health and/or recovery.

Dont throw nannas at me, but Im not the least surprised he is back home.  I was about to give him the benefit of the doubt, but nope, my original opinion of him stands.  It was all an act.  Of course he is heart broken and torn, but the man needs to put caylee and what happened to her at number one priority. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1586 on: February 04, 2009, 06:10:03 AM »

Dont throw nannas at me, but Im not the least surprised he is back home.  I was about to give him the benefit of the doubt, but nope, my original opinion of him stands.  It was all an act.  Of course he is heart broken and torn, but the man needs to put caylee and what happened to her at number one priority. 
I'm betting George knew...or, should I say, SinSin knew, every aspect of the Baker Act, and they used that to get a little free break from each other. And, me being the cynic I am, I also imagine that when the hospital discharged George, he was like a cat going into take a bath...all arms and legs firmly attached to the doortway, doing everything in his power to not go thru the doors that lead him back to his *loving* family.

Think ValiumKitty meets Velcro!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: February 04, 2009, 06:18:45 AM »

I'm betting George knew...or, should I say, SinSin knew, every aspect of the Baker Act, and they used that to get a little free break from each other. And, me being the cynic I am, I also imagine that when the hospital discharged George, he was like a cat going into take a bath...all arms and legs firmly attached to the doortway, doing everything in his power to not go thru the doors that lead him back to his *loving* family.

Whats the Baker Act?  I just never believed his suicide attempt from the word go.  I have stated my opinions in here about it being a set up, then I thought, maybe Im being too harsh and sat back and waited.  In my opinion, it was fake.  Its all about saving arses now.  Its not about justice for caylee in this family.  Its as obvious as mud on a white plush carpet. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: February 04, 2009, 06:33:10 AM »

Whats the Baker Act?  I just never believed his suicide attempt from the word go.  I have stated my opinions in here about it being a set up, then I thought, maybe Im being too harsh and sat back and waited.  In my opinion, it was fake.  Its all about saving arses now.  Its not about justice for caylee in this family.  Its as obvious as mud on a white plush carpet. 
The Baker Act (I probably have the name wrong) is the rule that if a person is deemed a potential threat to themselves or others, they can be committed to a mental institute for at least 72 hours, longer if the Dr thinks it's neccessary (oh, why does my brain think of all these $5 words before my fingers remember how to spell them??). Anyway, the Baker Act is a free ticket...the state pays.

Our state has a similar rule, but if we have insurance, we have to pay. Dang, one more reason to become even more poor! I think I'm going to go to Florida and go crazy. All it would cost is the bus ticket and 3 days on a bus with who knows what other crazies. Then, get to the Keys (hey, if you're gonna go crazy, I've heard that's a great place to be batty), do something crazy that doesn't involve removing clothes (eeeew! I'd REALLY have to be nuts to do that!) and get committed to a room with a view and some ocean breezes.

Hmmm...maybe we should put together a tour? You know, "Crazy Cruises" or such?
(oh, and if any crazy people here are offeneded by my use of the terms and assumptions, too bad! As they say, it takes one to know one....)

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: February 04, 2009, 06:39:45 AM »

The Baker Act (I probably have the name wrong) is the rule that if a person is deemed a potential threat to themselves or others, they can be committed to a mental institute for at least 72 hours, longer if the Dr thinks it's neccessary (oh, why does my brain think of all these $5 words before my fingers remember how to spell them??). Anyway, the Baker Act is a free ticket...the state pays.

Our state has a similar rule, but if we have insurance, we have to pay. Dang, one more reason to become even more poor! I think I'm going to go to Florida and go crazy. All it would cost is the bus ticket and 3 days on a bus with who knows what other crazies. Then, get to the Keys (hey, if you're gonna go crazy, I've heard that's a great place to be batty), do something crazy that doesn't involve removing clothes (eeeew! I'd REALLY have to be nuts to do that!) and get committed to a room with a view and some ocean breezes.

(oh, and if any crazy people here are offeneded by my use of the terms and assumptions, too bad! As they say, it takes one to know one....)
*correction: Person cannot be held more than 72 hours under the Baker Act

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: February 04, 2009, 06:48:53 AM »

sheesh mate, you have not offended me.  Im as thick as a two by four    But I know you are not making fun of people with mental problems.  Im trying to get a gist of the situation.  here in Australia, costs you nothing for hospital, (maybe a small gap fee)  But, even my boss who had full health insurance ended up in the free public hospital waiting for hours to be assessed by a doctor.  (due to the overwhelming heat wave and admissions of patients)  I know in USA its different, so, is what you are saying is GA milked the free hospital stay, and now he is out.  So, he was stalling time.  Come on, if the man wanted to do himself in, he would have.  You all can call me heartless, but been there done that with my own father.  Its game playing, and sadly, many hearts get broken.  But in this case, i think George faked it to stall time. 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1591 on: February 04, 2009, 06:52:37 AM »

evening for me, so hello monkeys on.  I wanted to quote A1, but messed up.  I remember both them songs.  I remember the rainbow one word for word.  We used to do the clap hands and smack hands together with a friend when I was at kindy.

Say Say ole playmate
slide down the rainbow
into the salad bowl

The bit I never got was the salad bowl, but thats what i used to sing    Sheesh, I remember doing this, and then some smart kids try to do it too fast for me, oh, thats so sad caylee missing out on all the "little" things in life.   

That's how we played the song!!

One thing though...............

We started the song with  "Rainbow"...Come out and play with me. Mom and I would always do this on rainy days. Speaking of Rainbows....Any relief in sight for you? Still cold here.   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: February 04, 2009, 06:54:45 AM »

*correction: Person cannot be held more than 72 hours under the Baker Act
*Please note the constant replies to myself. Sign # 1 of my crazytude. File these under  "Notes to Self"

Was George Baker Acted or Marchman Acted? Baker is for mental, Marchman is for substance abuse. The rules re: treatment are different. I bet if I knew my way around the county's website, I could find out for sure. But it's early, and my Google is tired.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: February 04, 2009, 06:59:24 AM »

sheesh mate, you have not offended me.  Im as thick as a two by four    But I know you are not making fun of people with mental problems.  Im trying to get a gist of the situation.  here in Australia, costs you nothing for hospital, (maybe a small gap fee)  But, even my boss who had full health insurance ended up in the free public hospital waiting for hours to be assessed by a doctor.  (due to the overwhelming heat wave and admissions of patients)  I know in USA its different, so, is what you are saying is GA milked the free hospital stay, and now he is out.  So, he was stalling time.  Come on, if the man wanted to do himself in, he would have.  You all can call me heartless, but been there done that with my own father.  Its game playing, and sadly, many hearts get broken.  But in this case, i think George faked it to stall time. 

I love it when people call me "mate". My BIL is a Kiwi, and he calls us that all the time.

I agree with you, George milked the system. I kinda think by now the whole Anthony circus is on some form of public assistance (not that there's anything wrong with that, again, takes one to know one-oh, my, I HAVE lived a long and varied life!) but when an Ant does something, I'm immediately suspect.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: February 04, 2009, 07:00:12 AM »

Say Say ole playmate
slide down the rainbow
into the salad bowl

That's how we played the song!!

One thing though...............

We started the song with  "Rainbow"...Come out and play with me. Mom and I would always do this on rainy days. Speaking of Rainbows....Any relief in sight for you? Still cold here.   

Hi Scarrlett, isnt it funny how we all sang that song, altho sloghtly different wording in other countries.  We have a cool change here, around 90f, but the city is still sweltering.  Nice sea breeze blowing gently thru my window right now.  The forecast for the weekend looks bad tho    back up to 122f. 

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1595 on: February 04, 2009, 07:04:29 AM »

I also think that GA was faking, GA,CA & LA all have to go in to LE and give their
statements this month and now would GA not be exempt due to mental illness.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: February 04, 2009, 07:06:11 AM »

I love it when people call me "mate". My BIL is a Kiwi, and he calls us that all the time.

I agree with you, George milked the system. I kinda think by now the whole Anthony circus is on some form of public assistance (not that there's anything wrong with that, again, takes one to know one-oh, my, I HAVE lived a long and varied life!) but when an Ant does something, I'm immediately suspect.

well its lovely to meet you Tevye, and "just one thing"  the kiwis stole the term "mate" from us aussies 
I totally agree with you.  As sad as this family must be feeling, they are covering up for horseface.  And that is wrong, and it is sad.  Dear little caylee, and I have no doubt george and Cindy loved her.  They need to step up to the plate and do the right thing and stop this entire circus. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: February 04, 2009, 07:09:48 AM »

I also think that GA was faking, GA,CA & LA all have to go in to LE and give their
statements this month and now would GA not be exempt due to mental illness.

Hi Mary, it seems so obvious doesnt it?  And i am sure you are a person with a big heart like us all in here.  I have a good heart, but I saw that stunt from day one with GA. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: February 04, 2009, 07:10:33 AM »

well its lovely to meet you Tevye, and "just one thing"  the kiwis stole the term "mate" from us aussies 
I totally agree with you.  As sad as this family must be feeling, they are covering up for horseface.  And that is wrong, and it is sad.  Dear little caylee, and I have no doubt george and Cindy loved her.  They need to step up to the plate and do the right thing and stop this entire circus. 
How on earth could the Kiwis steal anything from anyone? Their entire air force consists of one bi-plane! I saw the funniest commercial from Australia. I think the tag line was "New Zealand, Ours For the Taking"! Hilarious!

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1599 on: February 04, 2009, 07:13:00 AM »

I have been reading up on the "Monkeys Now Asleep" And wow. Porn and everything!!
Way to go guys...

I have never seen that picture. Is there more?     Perhaps MUCH more??

I always wondered what George and LE were eluding to in his first interview. "Some very BAD pictures". That is what George said.

Now I grew up in the late 60's but the pictures that have been on TV and check out stands DO NOT fall under the category of "Very bad".  To me anyway.  Maybe this was what George was referring to??

Are there more pictures like this one with Casey,s resemblance??? Where did it come from??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.