March 29, 2024, 09:03:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 285681 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2009, 10:26:54 PM »

HEY YOU GUYS I LIVE IN NC AND I AM WATCHING GERALDO AND NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT CINDY BEING ON TONIGHT..JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW.. AND IT MAKES ME MAD THAT WE WERE LIED TO ABOUT HER BEING ON THIS WEEKEND.

They sent me an email at 8:29 PM that she would be on. I wonder if something blew up, since not even Geraldo is on.  I will go check their listing and see if they got the time wrong for his show and it is on later.

Did they do a bait n switch? There outta be a law. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #181 on: February 01, 2009, 10:26:55 PM »

Her face would look like this guy...

http://www.crackhouses.org/images/addict.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: February 01, 2009, 10:27:11 PM »

Today I purchased some Mucinex-D today for a really bad cold that I've had for, like, three weeks.

Suddenly, an important theory about Casey occurred to me as I was handing the cashier my driver's license.

When you purchase products with pseudoephedrine in them, like I did today, you need to present your driver's license and sign a form. The government monitors purchases of products with pseudoephedrine in them because of their propensity to be used to make methamphetamine. See below from the FDA:

http://www.fda.gov/CDER/news/methamphetamine.htm

Legal Requirements for the Sale and Purchase of Drug Products Containing Pseudoephedrine, Ephedrine, and Phenylpropanolamine

The Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 has been incorporated into the Patriot Act signed by President Bush on March 9, 2006. The act bans over-the-counter sales of cold medicines that contain the ingredient pseudoephedrine, which is commonly used to make methamphetamine. The sale of cold medicine containing pseudoephedrine is limited to behind the counter. The amount of pseudoephedrine that an individual can purchase each month is limited and individuals are required to present photo identification to purchase products containing pseudoephedrine. In addition, stores are required to keep personal information about purchasers for at least two years.

Okay, so my theory is this: I still think Casey had a meth habit. Her drug test results have not been revealed, so I am not positive, but her irresponsible behavior with Caylee, overall strange demeanor, obsession with products that can be used to make meth (gasoline, chloroform, etc), and her purchases of pseudoephedrine-containing cough medicines with Amy's checks make me think that she did. She reminds me of the meth addicts I have seen on the show "Intervention" (since I personally do not know any meth addicts...).

Now, you can't keep purchasing pseudoephedrine products without giving your ID. And, eventually, you will reach your quota if you're purchasing them for reasons other than a cold! We know Casey had left her car at the Amscot lot with her ID in it around 6/27 and purchased cough products with pseudephedrine in them AFTER that. What IDs was she using? I really believe she had some fake IDs. And I believe that Blink34 was on to something with the theory that she might have had a "Zenaida Gonzalez" ID that she used.

Wow!!! that makes perfect sense.

I said she had a meth or crack addiction the week Caylee disappeared and went into a meth rage and killed her.

I think the meth angle is an interesting one, but don't those on it develop facial sores and  problems with their teeth?  (I'm remembering Kristin Rossum here, if any of you followed that case.)  KC's complexion has always looked pretty good to me, and she had no issues flashing her big teeth all over the place.  But maybe she was fairly new to it.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #183 on: February 01, 2009, 10:27:32 PM »

ok....Phelps hit a bong.....move on already

I am beginning to wish he'd share with me

MONKEY BONG!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: February 01, 2009, 10:27:45 PM »

Today I purchased some Mucinex-D today for a really bad cold that I've had for, like, three weeks.

Suddenly, an important theory about Casey occurred to me as I was handing the cashier my driver's license.

When you purchase products with pseudoephedrine in them, like I did today, you need to present your driver's license and sign a form. The government monitors purchases of products with pseudoephedrine in them because of their propensity to be used to make methamphetamine. See below from the FDA:

Legal Requirements for the Sale and Purchase of Drug Products Containing Pseudoephedrine, Ephedrine, and Phenylpropanolamine

The Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 has been incorporated into the Patriot Act signed by President Bush on March 9, 2006. The act bans over-the-counter sales of cold medicines that contain the ingredient pseudoephedrine, which is commonly used to make methamphetamine. The sale of cold medicine containing pseudoephedrine is limited to behind the counter. The amount of pseudoephedrine that an individual can purchase each month is limited and individuals are required to present photo identification to purchase products containing pseudoephedrine. In addition, stores are required to keep personal information about purchasers for at least two years.

Okay, so my theory is this: I still think Casey had a meth habit. Her drug test results have not been revealed, so I am not positive, but her irresponsible behavior with Caylee, overall strange demeanor, obsession with products that can be used to make meth (gasoline, chloroform, etc), and her purchases of pseudoephedrine-containing cough medicines with Amy's checks make me think that she did. She reminds me of the meth addicts I have seen on the show "Intervention" (since I personally do not know any meth addicts...).

Now, you can't keep purchasing pseudoephedrine products without giving your ID. And, eventually, you will reach your quota if you're purchasing them for reasons other than a cold! We know Casey had left her car at the Amscot lot with her ID in it around 6/27 and purchased cough products with pseudephedrine in them AFTER that. What IDs was she using? I really believe she had some fake IDs. And I believe that Blink34 was on to something with the theory that she might have had a "Zenaida Gonzalez" ID that she used.

I would agree with this, except for the fact that I do not believe Casey was a meth addict. I know plenty of "glass heads" (aka meth) and they all have the same appearance: Really, REALLY skinny and her face would have sunken cheecks... She looks like a healthy, albeit weed smoker/alcoholic, young lady. You can always tell a meth addict from their face. She looks "normal".

I see your point, but could she have been in the earlier stages of her addiction? . . . Well, anyway, your avatar and signature line are way too funny for me to come up with a sensible response. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: February 01, 2009, 10:29:46 PM »

Copied this off the web site just now.

"GERALDO-AT-LARGE"
ON THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL
SATURDAY & SUNDAY 10PMEASTERN & PACIFIC

Geraldo sits down Casey's mom Cindy Anthony
in an EXCLUSIVE interview
• E-mail the show: atlarge@foxnews.com

But he is not even on in my area. Is he on anywhere?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: February 01, 2009, 10:30:53 PM »

AND PITTSBURG WINS SUPERBOWL 43 SCORE 27 TO 23!!!      

Way to go STEELERS...
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: February 01, 2009, 10:31:13 PM »

I would agree with this, except for the fact that I do not believe Casey was a meth addict. I know plenty of "glass heads" (aka meth) and they all have the same appearance: Really, REALLY skinny and her face would have sunken cheecks... She looks like a healthy, albeit weed smoker/alcoholic, young lady. You can always tell a meth addict from their face. She looks "normal".

She could have been a newbie to it. As I understood it, she had a "new" group of friends. (Per George)...if I recall correctly

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #188 on: February 01, 2009, 10:31:22 PM »

I see your point, but could she have been in the earlier stages of her addiction? . . . Well, anyway, your avatar and signature line are way too funny for me to come up with a sensible response. 

Haha... Well.. I love me some Vinny Vaughn... BTW do you know what movie my line comes from??? I'll give you a nanner or two if you do!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #189 on: February 01, 2009, 10:31:41 PM »

Anybody know Joys chat site?? What's the link?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: February 01, 2009, 10:31:49 PM »

NO HE IS NOT ON THERE..SOME LADY IS FILLING IN FOR HIM..I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON!!BUT I AM PI**ED OFF
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #191 on: February 01, 2009, 10:33:06 PM »

"GERALDO-AT-LARGE"
ON THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL

Yes it's on. Are you sure you are watching the FOX NEWS channel and not just FOX?
Cindy isn't going to be on tonight anyway.. it was just a lie.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: February 01, 2009, 10:33:47 PM »

Hi Boo, here ya go:

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

I think there's some monkeys in there now giving Joy a hard time! Atleast, someone is!

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: February 01, 2009, 10:33:53 PM »

I said she had a meth or crack addiction the week Caylee disappeared and went into a meth rage and killed her.

I think the meth angle is an interesting one, but don't those on it develop facial sores and  problems with their teeth?  (I'm remembering Kristin Rossum here, if any of you followed that case.)  KC's complexion has always looked pretty good to me, and she had no issues flashing her big teeth all over the place.  But maybe she was fairly new to it.

I believe she just got into it early in 07 and it takes a while for there to be any signs if someone is healthy when they start. I have seen some who looked really good for about 3 years and she is young, so it would be a slow progression.  She was very skinny and she did sleep for 3 days the first time she was arrested. There is some reason those drug tests have not been released.

Her teeth would not show it because she had all caps or covers according to Cindy. If you look at some of her pictures up close, she did have some skin lesions at times.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: February 01, 2009, 10:34:34 PM »

Haha... Well.. I love me some Vinny Vaughn... BTW do you know what movie my line comes from??? I'll give you a nanner or two if you do!!! 

swingers, and i think they said money, not monkey?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: February 01, 2009, 10:34:42 PM »

"GERALDO-AT-LARGE"
ON THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL

I am on CST....nothing yet.  Maybe the Anthony's are not the PRIME TIME NEWS anymore.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: February 01, 2009, 10:35:22 PM »

"GERALDO-AT-LARGE"
ON THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL

Yes it's on. Are you sure you are watching the FOX NEWS channel and not just FOX?
Cindy isn't going to be on tonight anyway.. it was just a lie.

I am going to write them an email back and ask them WHY they lied and why they bothered to even send me an email if they were not going to have her on tonight.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: February 01, 2009, 10:36:43 PM »

I love him, too! He is a riot. What movie does it come from? I know I've heard it but can't remember where!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2009, 10:37:06 PM »

Hi Boo, here ya go:

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

I think there's some monkeys in there now giving Joy a hard time! Atleast, someone is!
not me.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: February 01, 2009, 10:37:43 PM »

Was my answer correct or not?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.