April 17, 2024, 06:15:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 286635 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: February 04, 2009, 12:49:04 PM »

No.  different outfits - and I thought the girl that looked a lot like KC had a little oriental in her.

Really? What was his name?
Dong Hung Long
(did I beat CC? .... oh I hope so!)   

Yeah you beat me, but his name was One Hung Low
Dang It!  I knew you'd come up with a better name than I did!  I'll snatch that pebble out of your hand yet CC!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: February 04, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »

Lawyer: George Anthony needs privacy during recovery
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:45 AM EST, February 4, 2009
George Anthony, grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, needs privacy as he recovers at his Orange County home, his lawyer told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Anthony was released from a Daytona Beach hospital Tuesday night. He was admitted to the hospital last month under the Baker Act, which allows authorities to hold someone at a mental-health facility for up to 72 hours while they are evaluated. Anthony stayed at the facility voluntarily for treatment.

Attorney Brad Conway today asked that the public and media give Anthony and his family space so they can grieve and try go about their lives in solitude.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-george-020409,0,3713824.story

Thanks for posting Trimm.

But blah, blah, blah....the A's are really starting to make me want to toss my cookies everytime I hear them or their attorney make a statement.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1822 on: February 04, 2009, 12:49:40 PM »

The ants should know by now that us never going to happen
They will have to move somewhere that no one knows them
and  i don't know where that will be
they should have thought about all this before they started all the caylees still alive thing
knowing she wasn't
they will never be able to live a normal life now
everywhere they go people will stare and talk about HOW CASEY KILLED CAYLEE AND THEY HID A LOT OF INFORMATION THAT COULD HAVE SOLVED THIS CASE A LONG TIME AGO
THATS HOW I SEE IT ANY WAY
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: February 04, 2009, 12:52:48 PM »

No.  different outfits - and I thought the girl that looked a lot like KC had a little oriental in her.

Dong Hung Long

Dang It!  I knew you'd come up with a better name than I did!  I'll snatch that pebble out of your hand yet CC!   

SNATCH

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1824 on: February 04, 2009, 12:53:09 PM »

In this video, the reporter says they could not find an "in-patient" center close to home for GA to go to due to all of the pubilicity, so he went home and is now doing out-patient therapy.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8342098&version=1&locale=EN-US

(I hope I post the video right)
Where'd the reporter get that little pearl of wisdom?  Cindy?
What do they mean by 'couldn't find an in-patient facility ... due to publicity' ... that's asinine!
I call "Cindy-Spin" on that one!

That is more BS. I bet they don't want people to know the facilities would not take him because they don't have any insurance. Private treatment centers require at least $30,000 up front and they are broke, so they are spinning this.
But isnt it against the law for them to turn someone away without insurance????  My friends son was turned away from a mental hospital, went to his favorite fishing place and hung himself.  They settled for over a million dollars.

Only if the person is a danger to themselves or others. Once he was not a danger then he is free to go or stay - and if he is not currently dangerous then they do not have to admit him.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1825 on: February 04, 2009, 12:53:36 PM »

George Anthony, grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, needs privacy as he recovers at his Orange County home, his lawyer told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Anthony was released from a Daytona Beach hospital Tuesday night. He was admitted to the hospital last month under the Baker Act, which allows authorities to hold someone at a mental-health facility for up to 72 hours while they are evaluated. Anthony stayed at the facility voluntarily for treatment.

Attorney Brad Conway today asked that the public and media give Anthony and his family space so they can grieve and try go about their lives in solitude.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-george-020409,0,3713824.story

But blah, blah, blah....the A's are really starting to make me want to toss my cookies everytime I hear them or their attorney make a statement.
I believe if George has to be at home for care then they BOTH need to go for out patient counseling or George will wind up in the same place he was before.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1826 on: February 04, 2009, 12:53:48 PM »

Maybe people would leave them alone and stop talking about them if the lawyer would shut up and stop talking about every move they make.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: February 04, 2009, 12:54:25 PM »

If they want to keep the media and public out the way then they need to quietly and privately get Caylee to her resting place.Then they need to go home and close their doors and keep their mouths shut.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1828 on: February 04, 2009, 12:54:34 PM »

The ants should know by now that us never going to happen
They will have to move somewhere that no one knows them
and  i don't know where that will be
they should have thought about all this before they started all the caylees still alive thing
knowing she wasn't
they will never be able to live a normal life now
everywhere they go people will stare and talk about HOW CASEY KILLED CAYLEE AND THEY HID A LOT OF INFORMATION THAT COULD HAVE SOLVED THIS CASE A LONG TIME AGO
THATS HOW I SEE IT ANY WAY
Totally agree.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1829 on: February 04, 2009, 12:56:31 PM »

Dong Hung Long

Grasshopper, you have much still had to learn.

Do No Evil 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: February 04, 2009, 12:56:38 PM »

If they want to keep the media and public out the way then they need to quietly and privately get Caylee to her resting place.Then they need to go home and close their doors and keep their mouths shut.

Yeppers!  Crazy concept isn't it     

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1831 on: February 04, 2009, 12:56:43 PM »

I agree with you 100%. And get their lawyers to just shut up.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1832 on: February 04, 2009, 12:57:50 PM »

Dong Hung Long

SNATCH

SMATB - that is the name of where "he" was not his name silly!    

I really tried to stay out of it but I just could not!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: February 04, 2009, 12:59:45 PM »

Dong Hung Long

SNATCH
Admittedly ... probably not the best choice of words ... but it's what I remember from the movie!  Honest!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: February 04, 2009, 01:00:55 PM »

theboyzmom,

YOU GET AN "E" FOR EFFORT

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: February 04, 2009, 01:03:36 PM »

Kasen adds that he has a surprise move of his own - a mystery motion that he's working on with Casey

Hmmmm....I wonder if all this Kasen/KC "mystery motion" will result in obvious cuts, contusions and or bruising??
Sing Along !! ...   
Come on baby ... do the mystery motion ... Come on baby ... do the mystery motion

Everybody now...........

LOL   I see you liked my song parody the other day!  

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: February 04, 2009, 01:06:26 PM »

Exactly correct, why if the Anthony's dont want people talking about them why do they continue to make front page news everyday, Why did their Lawyer even think that he needed to make a statement about George coming home and what he was up to and then turn around and ask for them to be left alone.

Its my opinion that they  started all this to begin with, Cindy would hunt down a camera so she could run her mouth every chance she had, all the problems with the protestors and all the pictures of them out side with them, WHY,  because they came out there just to be in front of the camera's.  No body could have gotten ONE picture of them if they didnt continuously come out in their yard to do silly things like put up stakes and turn on water hoses, if they never appeared the protestors would have gotten tired after awhile and went away!

The Anthony's brought this all on themselves and now when they are tired of playing the game they exspect everybody else to be tired also, but guess what,   as the old saying goes, Dont start something you cant finish!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: February 04, 2009, 01:14:15 PM »

Exactly correct, why if the Anthony's dont want people talking about them why do they continue to make front page news everyday, Why did their Lawyer even think that he needed to make a statement about George coming home and what he was up to and then turn around and ask for them to be left alone.

Its my opinion that they  started all this to begin with, Cindy would hunt down a camera so she could run her mouth every chance she had, all the problems with the protestors and all the pictures of them out side with them, WHY,  because they came out there just to be in front of the camera's.  No body could have gotten ONE picture of them if they didnt continuously come out in their yard to do silly things like put up stakes and turn on water hoses, if they never appeared the protestors would have gotten tired after awhile and went away!

The Anthony's brought this all on themselves and now when they are tired of playing the game they exspect everybody else to be tired also, but guess what,   as the old saying goes, Dont start something you cant finish!!!

That was my first thought also.

Good to see ya HH!!

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: February 04, 2009, 01:16:51 PM »

If Conway had not made statements about George and the media had just gotten a "can't comment on patients" from the hospital that would suffice and no one would think any different. There is always something in this mess that creates doubt in what is put out there.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: February 04, 2009, 01:17:07 PM »

That was my first thought also.

Good to see ya HH!!
Howdy Leroy,     Yea, its like jumping into a pool and then getting mad cause you got wet,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.