April 16, 2024, 02:30:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 286577 times)
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1880 on: February 04, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »

Oh Gosh did I run everyone off. Sorry for my long post

OMG, Im hardly in a position to judge a long post  Im here but just got back in after preparing my homemade Italian chicken soup...the aroma is divine!
I knew I smelled something. Sound yummy...Will you share???
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: February 04, 2009, 02:50:47 PM »

Hey Monkeys! Any idea who Deb Davis is? Have been getting odd emails that make me think she lurks here and I've inadvertantly gotten her fired up at me. I'm not posting because I need attention *laugh* so please, don't spam the board saying Hi to me. I know I'm welcome here (I'm always made to feel welcome here) and don't need constant reminding. Would just like to know more about Deb, now that I've apparently attracted her interest.

I have no clue!

Me either.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: February 04, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »

snipped from Cap

The jail will only allow a videotaped/recorded visit as we've seen, nothing more.   If it is requested to be made public they have to release it, I cannot see on what grounds a judge would seal it considering it is very pertinent to the illusion they want to portray Casey grieving is versus why she is a murder one defendant regarding Caylee's death.[/color]

Good afternoon Monkeys -- You all have had some intersting conversations today.  I note that the jail rules and regulations indicate that only 2 adults are permitted per visit so the Anthony's would have to request them to ignore their own rules.  Given their stance on treating her like any other prisoner, I think they will not allow them all to go should the visit actually occur. 

See rules here:  http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/inmateinfo/video/VideoVisitationRules.htm
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: February 04, 2009, 02:52:04 PM »

Now that George is home, I wonder if that video hook up at the jail will be allowed so they can all grieve together? On NG last night, I thought I heard LP say that at the public memorial for Caylee, if that ever happens, that George and Lee probably won't be there. And last night LP sure was railing on Cindy, I wonder if anything happened recently for him to behave that way.

No more than usual & he happens to be right about her...dont forget she & her daughter slapped him in the face after he spent $50,000 of his own money to bail her sorry rump out of jail, refused to cooperate to help find Caylee as Casey promised & Cindy drew blood by attacking Lenny's character first & proceeded to all the way up to when he was searching for Caylee at JBP (albeit he was wrong about the location at least he was searching).   He has readily admitted he considers himself a mediawhore & also has been man enough to admit where he has errored regardling this case, its more than I can say for the entire Anthony family.  He knows how much this family has lied & manipulated the public & media  - he's calling it as he sees it and many agree with him about Cindy.   I do not blame him one bit for the sour he feels for Cindy, I'd want to have shook some sense into her months ago.

The jail will only allow a videotaped/recorded visit as we've seen, nothing more.   If it is requested to be made public they have to release it, I cannot see on what grounds a judge would seal it considering it is very pertinent to the illusion they want to portray Casey grieving is versus why she is a murder one defendant regarding Caylee's death.

I honestly don't think Casey would want to participate in any memorial.
And if she did - In no way can I imagine Baez letting her participate - She can't even express appropriate emotions in a hearing in front of a judge ... can you imagine her laughing and smiling and inappropriate behavior at a televised jail house "memorial" ??? 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: February 04, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »

Hey Monkeys! Any idea who Deb Davis is? Have been getting odd emails that make me think she lurks here and I've inadvertantly gotten her fired up at me. I'm not posting because I need attention *laugh* so please, don't spam the board saying Hi to me. I know I'm welcome here (I'm always made to feel welcome here) and don't need constant reminding. Would just like to know more about Deb, now that I've apparently attracted her interest.

I have no clue!

Me either.

Hey Trimm -- I found her name in one of the comments on this page -- http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/investigators-t.html
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1885 on: February 04, 2009, 02:54:18 PM »

No idea.  No one has access to your email except the Admins and they do not send odd emails to members. 

Hello to all.  I have been spending a lot of time in Natalee's thread, so I really haven't met some of the new members or entered discussions here in a while. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: February 04, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »

No idea who she is ... sorry.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: February 04, 2009, 02:54:52 PM »

snipped from Cap

The jail will only allow a videotaped/recorded visit as we've seen, nothing more.   If it is requested to be made public they have to release it, I cannot see on what grounds a judge would seal it considering it is very pertinent to the illusion they want to portray Casey grieving is versus why she is a murder one defendant regarding Caylee's death.[/color]

Good afternoon Monkeys -- You all have had some intersting conversations today.  I note that the jail rules and regulations indicate that only 2 adults are permitted per visit so the Anthony's would have to request them to ignore their own rules.  Given their stance on treating her like any other prisoner, I think they will not allow them all to go should the visit actually occur. 

See rules here:  http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/inmateinfo/video/VideoVisitationRules.htm

Tks for posting that because it just proves that the Anthonys were made aware of those rules & yet they complained about not having knowledge that it would be recorded/released - every visitor gets those rules.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: February 04, 2009, 02:59:33 PM »

I have no clue!

Me either.

Hey Trimm -- I found her name in one of the comments on this page -- http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/investigators-t.html

Thanks Pooky.I didn't have a clue what she was talking about. Nobody has access to our email here,unless we give it out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: February 04, 2009, 02:59:52 PM »

Hey to you no smoking Sassycat. 
I hope we do get some document s this week.

Hey - 24 days and no smokes!    I think I beat it!         Thanks for being a support to me!

Yes - I hope the rumor of doc dump is true.   I hope it is a big one - and gives us some answers.

SEASCAPE - Did BB11 have any other NEW news on her website????

Good for you Sassy Lassie!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1890 on: February 04, 2009, 03:00:02 PM »

There are some days where I feel like I'm being to hard on C&G....that mostly stems from me not having children of my own...and I try really hard not to judge others' way of parenting.  But when it comes to unconditional love, where is the line?? 

I think C&G have crossed whatever line that may be but again, I am not a parent and dont know what it would take for me to turn my back on my child. 

Yikes...I'd like to add that I certainly hope I would turn my back on my child if they murdered my grandchild! 

If you truly love your children, you have to teach them that for every action there is a reaction. They have to be taught responsibility from the time they are small . If you let a child get away with their wrong doings from the time they are really little, do not think when they are teenagers you are going to rein them in to follow your orders.It is way to late. There is nothing that either Of my kids could do that I would turn my back on them.....or stop loving them....but if they did something to hurt one of their children....My Grandchildren....There is no way I could support them and lie for them or cover up for them. Not where  the babies are concerned....I would turn them in so fast it would make your head spin. But I would still be their mother and love them .

Darla, you are so right about this.  It is very difficult.  You love the child, not their actions.  I have had to make the choice between child and grandchild.  I love my child but when it came down to it....I went with the innocent...the grandchild.  I still love my child but we no longer have a relationship (the child's choice, not mine).  I do, however, have a wonderful relationship with the grandchild, now married and also a parent, making me a great grandparent.  Leroy, you are not, IMO, being too hard on C & G.  They have let Caylee down.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: February 04, 2009, 03:00:04 PM »

Watching TruTv trail, women accused of arson murders, The women looks crazy.
what KC will be looking like soon. 
I've watched a little bit of that.  That woman is truly out of touch with reality.

I was watching it, also.   That woman is downright scary!     
And funny thing is....   I had the same thought - that would be KC in about 30 years!    Monkeys must think alike!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: February 04, 2009, 03:02:46 PM »

Hey - 24 days and no smokes!    I think I beat it!         Thanks for being a support to me!

Yes - I hope the rumor of doc dump is true.   I hope it is a big one - and gives us some answers.

Thanks Bearly.    My husband (who is still smoking) is starting to stink to me - that's how I know I must be over it!       I can't stand the smell of cigs on him!
I'm glad to hear you and your mom are doing better!   We missed you.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1893 on: February 04, 2009, 03:04:06 PM »

good afternoon, monkeys!

Just wondering if anyone thought, like me, that Baby Grace's mom resembled Casey alot as far as mannerisms in court?  I was reminded of KC when I watched this woman in court.  She showed no emotion.  Maybe because her ponytail was so tight or something

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1894 on: February 04, 2009, 03:05:22 PM »

I am trying to quit also only been 3 days and I am eating alot of junk any advice?
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: February 04, 2009, 03:07:12 PM »

Watching TruTv trail, women accused of arson murders, The women looks crazy.
what KC will be looking like soon. 
I've watched a little bit of that.  That woman is truly out of touch with reality.

I was watching it, also.   That woman is downright scary!     
And funny thing is....   I had the same thought - that would be KC in about 30 years!    Monkeys must think alike!
yes we do
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1896 on: February 04, 2009, 03:08:16 PM »

Thanks Bearly.    My husband (who is still smoking) is starting to stink to me - that's how I know I must be over it!       I can't stand the smell of cigs on him!
I'm glad to hear you and your mom are doing better!   We missed you.

Sassy I just wanted to tell you good job!!  I have kind of the same dilemma as you.  My husband owns a pipe and tobacco shop (which we live right on top of).  So...not only is it "free" for me to smoke, but smoking pays all of my bills too AND of course my husband is a smoker...so I give you major props for quitting with a smoker husband! you inspire me

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: February 04, 2009, 03:13:02 PM »

Hey to you no smoking Sassycat.  ::MonkeyDance::I hope we do get some document s this week.
Hey - 24 days and no smokes!    I think I beat it!         Thanks for being a support to me!Yes - I hope the rumor of doc dump is true.   I hope it is a big one - and gives us some answers.SEASCAPE - Did BB11 have any other NEW news on her website????
I am trying to quit also only been 3 days and I am eating alot of junk any advice?
Sorry for O/T everyone.    My advice -   I gave myself 3 weeks to eat whatever I wanted while quiting the cigs (but bought a bunch of sugar-free hard candies).   Chew gum, suck on hard candies, and get up and walk around if you feel like you need a smoke.   I started the treadmill 3 days ago - already lost 2 lbs - and can actually walk without getting winded!
The support from the monkeys has also helped.   Someone to stay accountable to - monkeys! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1898 on: February 04, 2009, 03:13:13 PM »

Lawyer: George Anthony needs privacy during recovery
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:45 AM EST, February 4, 2009
George Anthony, grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, needs privacy as he recovers at his Orange County home, his lawyer told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Anthony was released from a Daytona Beach hospital Tuesday night. He was admitted to the hospital last month under the Baker Act, which allows authorities to hold someone at a mental-health facility for up to 72 hours while they are evaluated. Anthony stayed at the facility voluntarily for treatment.

Attorney Brad Conway today asked that the public and media give Anthony and his family space so they can grieve and try go about their lives in solitude.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-george-020409,0,3713824.story
If we do, do you (Conway) promise to make them go away, even when they are offered big money for their opinions, photos, oh and that "MEMORIAL".

Yeah, they can grieve in private, for free, with all my blessings.  Just keep it there.
Let the public do their own Caylee memorial and screw FOX and the anthony clan.  I really really wish LP would organize a public memorial on his own and everyone else refuse to watch the FOX one or attend it.  That would really show the anthonys it's not about THEM.

GMAFB
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1899 on: February 04, 2009, 03:15:06 PM »

There are some days where I feel like I'm being to hard on C&G....that mostly stems from me not having children of my own...and I try really hard not to judge others' way of parenting.  But when it comes to unconditional love, where is the line?? 

I think C&G have crossed whatever line that may be but again, I am not a parent and dont know what it would take for me to turn my back on my child. 

I can sympathize with them a bit. My stepson is a sex offender. His dad has had a hard time letting him go. Even though he was only child (13) at the time, he has not changed his ways. Even in treatment he attacked the staff and got another felony.  Now that he is out, my DH is still standing behind him. DH even manages too minimize his actions when he speaks of them. Inside I know he knows his kid is a bad seed, but he can not say it out loud. That being said, he did not lie to the police ever about what had happened. I know that if something (or I guess I should say when) happens again he will support his child while letting him take the heat for what he has done. I do think there is a line between support and love and "enabling". The A's have fallen on the wrong side of that line.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.