April 25, 2024, 09:51:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 287074 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1900 on: February 04, 2009, 03:15:43 PM »

Lawyer: George Anthony needs privacy during recovery
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:45 AM EST, February 4, 2009
George Anthony, grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, needs privacy as he recovers at his Orange County home, his lawyer told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Anthony was released from a Daytona Beach hospital Tuesday night. He was admitted to the hospital last month under the Baker Act, which allows authorities to hold someone at a mental-health facility for up to 72 hours while they are evaluated. Anthony stayed at the facility voluntarily for treatment.

Attorney Brad Conway today asked that the public and media give Anthony and his family space so they can grieve and try go about their lives in solitude.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-george-020409,0,3713824.story

Thanks for posting Trimm.

But blah, blah, blah....the A's are really starting to make me want to toss my cookies everytime I hear them or their attorney make a statement.

If they want to keep the media and public out the way then they need to quietly and privately get Caylee to her resting place.Then they need to go home and close their doors and keep their mouths shut.
well written, ITA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1901 on: February 04, 2009, 03:19:18 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1902 on: February 04, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »

Oh Gosh did I run everyone off. Sorry for my long post

I did not run - just taking some time to nap with the little one - one of the great benefits of being a SAHM!  I agree with you that I can not understand how anyone can possible hurt a little child. I know that my parents would slam me to the ground and beat me senseless if I ever hurt my kids. I also know the pain of losing a child and would not wish that on anyone. The person I feel the worse about in this case is the dad - if they find out it is some poor guy that just screwed KC and never even knew he made a baby. That poor guy just had bad judgment but never had the chance to make up for his poor choice. He is the only other victim in this besides Caylee.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1903 on: February 04, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »

This is very interesting. Rick thinks the same as we do! How sad that Cindy can be so stupid. Her voice has been heard and ignored. Caylee is dead, even her own brother thinks so!  Also, Rick sent emails from Shirley Plesea to the detective.  They have been removed from the file, but from just reading what Rick wrote to the LE it sounds like Shirley is also tired of the charade Cindy is putting on!!  And let me add, the more Cindy bad mouths the LE, the less they will help.  She had criticized them, the reports and everything.  Turns around on TV and asks them to look into the Caylee sighting?  What the heck, you can’t cooperate Cindy, why should the LE?

Email from Rick to Cindy
August 21 2008 at 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: won’t do Greta

Cindy, George did wrestle his dad and put him thru the window. That is why George had to start his own business. Don’t lie to me about it. Mom filled me in on Casey so don’t lie to me about her. She STOLE dads check and bought a stupid phone at AT&T so don’t lie to me about the $354!!!! Mom has the god damn statement! I know I re verified with mom today!!! The sitter IS the whole case! Are you that dumb??? The house could be JOE BLOWS for Christ’s sake. are you that naive??? You really are that stupid. I can’t believe it. My sister is a moron. You need help. You are delirious! I WAS trying to help you. Your grand daughter is dead!! there I said it. Casey has killed her someway either by accident or on purpose. Casey is a narcissist Read up on it. You and George have been walking through life with blinders on. Casey made you both look like fools at my wedding. Did you forget I told you she was pregnant!!! You are a nurse for Christ’s sake. You are a fool. Casey has buffaloed you and George for a long time. I also know about George and the internet and he paid most of it back from his workers comp check. Casey ran up the tab. Mom knows and told me you idiot. You think what you d is secret? You are living a fantasy!! Wake the hell up sister!! George’s debt was paid over time in Ohio. I remember the settlement and that was from 1989. You think I am as dumb as you? You are not only in denial but are missing your brain. The article of clothing of the sitters was verified by who? Casey? No one ever saw the sitter so how could they have proven to be hers. What drugs are you on. You are so stupid I can’t take it. You should make the Guinness book of world records for being gullible. The only thing that God knows is Casey is a liar and you are stupid. Casey knows where Caylee is and when all the evidence is in she will get the death penalty for murder. You have to be a moron for destroying evidence with washing pants that smell like a dead body. If they were in the car and the smell was in the trunk how could the pants stink? Think use that think on your shoulders. If the cops didn’t think you were stupid they would bring charges against you and George for destroying evidence. I disowned Nate for lying for Pam and I can disown you for your ignorance. I see how Casey is so screwed up between you and George as role models. Saying Casey will be mother of the year I nearly tossed my groceries. She will be mutha of the year. Those people in prison will have a field day with her. You better tell her to confess and ask for solitary. It is her only hope. Do you think I care anymore after you attacked me. You are in another universe. You and George ARE on your own. Good luck with that.
Oh by the way, EVERYONE ON GRETA THINKS CAYLEE IS DEAD INCLUDING GRETA! DO YOU EVER WATCH HER SHOW? WHAT A MORON YOU ARE!!! MENTAL HOSPITAL HERE YOU COME!!!

Email from Cindy to Rick
August 22 2008 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: Won’t do Greta.

call his father he did not wrestle his dad thru a glass window. She did not steal dad’s check I gave mom back the check from her 21st birthday uncashed that is how she got the routing number. You are the f/n stupid one, there is a sitter. We have people tracking her, the OCSO is not doing there job, but we have other sources who are. Someday you will eat all your words and I hope you choke on them. There is no case against Casey, DNA does not take 31 days to get back they have nothing. I did not ask you to get involved. You think you know everything. Mom got confused when you went thru your divorce and took Pam’s side until I convinced her there are always 2 sides. People should not judge what they do not know. The next time you say Caylee is dead I will personally come there and kick your sorry @ss all the way to hell, because that is where you are headed. Stay out of my life. You did not ruin your son’s life, he is a wonderful young man. Thank god you disowned him he did better of without you. You have no family loyalty, or faith, what a waste of a human existence. I did not want to stoop to our low life level but I’m calling it as I see it. Again I feel sorry for Robin, she is a nice woman. I have only 2 brothers.

Email from Rick To Cindy:
August 23 2008 1:01 pm
Subject: No subject

Mom has the statement that Casey STOLE from dad’s account. You @ss! Mom told you about Casey STEALING IT! QUIT LYING FOR CASEY!! Casey’s excuses for stealing was that Universal transferred her and they didn’t have the budget for the phones that the employees needed and told them to buy them themselves Casey told mom that the Universal would reimburse them,. Casey didn’t have the money to buy it so she “borrowed” it from dad’s account. The check was signed “Casey Anthony”! So don’t f/n lie to me. I have hears enough lies coming for you daughter for a lifetime and now your are lying to me. Your princess daughter didn’t even graduate from high school and you cover that up. When you FINALLY find “the truth” about what has happened to Caylee, I will say I TOLD YOU SO! You are so damn blind you need a seeing eye dog. If you REALLY wanted to find Caylee you would seek the real truth from Casey.
The FBI and the forensic labs are taking their time and doing this right. That evidence is NOT in yet. You are in for a huge surprise.
Speaking of the FBI, they and the Orange County Sheriff’s office called me and mom. They now know what mom and I know about this. They talked to Dan too. This is far to serious to PRETENT that Casey just gave Caylee to a “made up” sitter. No one believes you or your lying daughter. I disowned Nate because he was a lying no-good little prick. I gave him many chances. (but not the million chances you have given Casey) No one was ever “missing” from my house. I welcome the chance of you coming hereto “kick my @ss”. You need to kick Casey’s @ss you idiot. I know you want to believe Caylee is still alive because you will have lost Caylee and Casey. I was trying to let you SEE BOTH SIDES! You are the only looking at Casey’s side.
I don’t need you in my family. You are too stupid to be in my family. You are the stupidest people that I know. You can pick your seat and pick your nose, you can’t pick your relatives! All you had to do was discipline Casey. You didn’t do anything to squelch her. You created her now deal with her.
If you think Nate is a fine man I would have a problem with that. Your judge of characters is not working. You can’t see Casey did something to Caylee and KNOWS what it is. Nate may have grown up and if he got away from Pam’s influence he may have a chance. He knows now that I wasn’t going to put up with is nonsense any longer. Something that you have to learn about Casey!
Anyway the police and FBI now know the truth. I hope it will lead them to Caylee.
What you were doing wasn’t working.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: February 04, 2009, 03:26:19 PM »

There are some days where I feel like I'm being to hard on C&G....that mostly stems from me not having children of my own...and I try really hard not to judge others' way of parenting.  But when it comes to unconditional love, where is the line?? 

I think C&G have crossed whatever line that may be but again, I am not a parent and dont know what it would take for me to turn my back on my child. 

Yikes...I'd like to add that I certainly hope I would turn my back on my child if they murdered my grandchild! 
I don't think they even have to turn their back on her.  It's more of letting her be accountable for the things she's done.  Sindy doesn't want to, and I think george does.  Sindy has some mental issues that I have come to believe kc inherited or came by environmentally, or most likely, both.

As far as unconditional love, that is a very broad term, IMO.  I have a family member that has caused me to question my own ability to love unconditionally.  While I would still give my life for this person there were many times I truly hated him/her.  Is that unconditional love?
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1905 on: February 04, 2009, 03:28:49 PM »

sorry
that was so long but I thought it was quite interesting
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: February 04, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »

There are some days where I feel like I'm being to hard on C&G....that mostly stems from me not having children of my own...and I try really hard not to judge others' way of parenting.  But when it comes to unconditional love, where is the line?? 

I think C&G have crossed whatever line that may be but again, I am not a parent and dont know what it would take for me to turn my back on my child. 

Leroy,You can love your child and still draw the line.Covering for their mistakes only perpetuates the situation.
Cindy and George did Casey as well as themselves and Caylee a terrible injustice.
Caylee suffered the worst of it.
I can't wait until we finally get that "Oh now I get it" information. What a joke Baez is. 
Trimm,
good point!  Is there "anything" that would make you say that?  (I'm being serious, LOL) 

If this (                     ) came out at trial, I would say "oh, now I get it".

Who wants to play?
DISCLAIMER;  this does NOT mean you wouldn't hold kc accountable, it only means you would at the very least understand the disconnect she had with Caylee, or the pathology that follows it.

O4Bull:  If Lee fathered Caylee, or if George did, I would say "oh, now I get it".  She never connected with Caylee, she was ashamed of her.  If Sindy named Caylee and she KNEW that she was LA's, then I would say "oh, now I get it".  Sindy is the sick bitch I KNEW she was, you just confirmed it.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: February 04, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »

George Anthony, grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, needs privacy as he recovers at his Orange County home, his lawyer told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Anthony was released from a Daytona Beach hospital Tuesday night. He was admitted to the hospital last month under the Baker Act, which allows authorities to hold someone at a mental-health facility for up to 72 hours while they are evaluated. Anthony stayed at the facility voluntarily for treatment.

Attorney Brad Conway today asked that the public and media give Anthony and his family space so they can grieve and try go about their lives in solitude.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-george-020409,0,3713824.story
If we do, do you (Conway) promise to make them go away, even when they are offered big money for their opinions, photos, oh and that "MEMORIAL".

Yeah, they can grieve in private, for free, with all my blessings.  Just keep it there.
Let the public do their own Caylee memorial and screw FOX and the anthony clan.  I really really wish LP would organize a public memorial on his own and everyone else refuse to watch the FOX one or attend it.  That would really show the anthonys it's not about THEM.

GMAFB

How come we don't have a monkey that claps his hands?      I totally agree.     CLAP CLAP CLAP     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: February 04, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »

Sassy I just wanted to tell you good job!!  I have kind of the same dilemma as you.  My husband owns a pipe and tobacco shop (which we live right on top of).  So...not only is it "free" for me to smoke, but smoking pays all of my bills too AND of course my husband is a smoker...so I give you major props for quitting with a smoker husband! you inspire me

Thanks - its hard when your hubby smokes, too.   I'd have a hard time doing it, if I were in your shoes!   One reason I want to quit is because cigs cost so much these days - if I could get them for free, I'd never give them up!       
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: February 04, 2009, 03:38:20 PM »

Unconditional love ...

I'm not sure there is such a thing when it comes to human beings.  Maybe as an infant or young child - before life experience starts to leave you jaded.

The only unconditional love I've ever experienced comes from my dog ... a smile on his face and both ends wagging every time I walk in the door or say his name.  (sorry cat lovers - but my cats let me know in no uncertain terms - that there ARE conditions.)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: February 04, 2009, 03:40:20 PM »

Hey Monkeys! Any idea who Deb Davis is? Have been getting odd emails that make me think she lurks here and I've inadvertantly gotten her fired up at me. I'm not posting because I need attention *laugh* so please, don't spam the board saying Hi to me. I know I'm welcome here (I'm always made to feel welcome here) and don't need constant reminding. Would just like to know more about Deb, now that I've apparently attracted her interest.

nope, I don't know.  I cant imagine what you've "said" here that would attract a fan club, or a stalker either one. (don't take that wrong)  Your posts were well thought out so it has to be somebody who feels intimidated by healthy intelligent posts. IMO 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: February 04, 2009, 03:41:57 PM »

Oh Gosh did I run everyone off. Sorry for my long post

I did not run - just taking some time to nap with the little one - one of the great benefits of being a SAHM!  I agree with you that I can not understand how anyone can possible hurt a little child. I know that my parents would slam me to the ground and beat me senseless if I ever hurt my kids. I also know the pain of losing a child and would not wish that on anyone. The person I feel the worse about in this case is the dad - if they find out it is some poor guy that just screwed KC and never even knew he made a baby. That poor guy just had bad judgment but never had the chance to make up for his poor choice. He is the only other victim in this besides Caylee.

I absolutely agree with you.  The man who was Caylee's father had a right to know about her (I doubt that he did) and have a relationship with her.  I don't for one minute believe he's dead.  I remember when that stupid Cindy said that he died but she doesn't remember his last name.  Who in the world would forget their grandchild's father's last name?  Anyway, if he were dead you can bet that they would have gone after his social security for Caylee.  Bunch of murdering, lying, idiots. I think that Caylee's father and/or his family have a really good case of wrongful death.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: February 04, 2009, 03:42:39 PM »

Hey Monkeys! Any idea who Deb Davis is? Have been getting odd emails that make me think she lurks here and I've inadvertantly gotten her fired up at me. I'm not posting because I need attention *laugh* so please, don't spam the board saying Hi to me. I know I'm welcome here (I'm always made to feel welcome here) and don't need constant reminding. Would just like to know more about Deb, now that I've apparently attracted her interest.

I have no clue!

Me either.

Hey Trimm -- I found her name in one of the comments on this page -- http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/investigators-t.html

I have been following the case pretty closely. The investigative nature of me. I must say, that I have now changed my mind a bit, after viewing the vid tape the Grandma Cindy filmed of Caylee at the Greatgrandpa's residential home (kitchen) on Father's Day. Notice Caylee off in her own little world, "inside the storybook". She says "momma, poppa" in a sentence, and almost sounds like she has been "influenced" by a hispanic with her enunciation of momma, poppa.. and the way she squints and shakes her little head saying "nooooh", reminds me of the mexican family I grew up with, the nature of her disposition. So I may be offcolor here in saying this, but I am leaning towards the idea that yeah, maybe there really is a babysitter of hispanic decent that has influenced her for the past 2 years. I dunno.. just a thought I needed to share.

Posted by: Deb Davis | August 13, 2008 at 01:24 AM

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: February 04, 2009, 03:42:51 PM »

Unconditional love ...

I'm not sure there is such a thing when it comes to human beings.  Maybe as an infant or young child - before life experience starts to leave you jaded.

The only unconditional love I've ever experienced comes from my dog ... a smile on his face and both ends wagging every time I walk in the door or say his name.  (sorry cat lovers - but my cats let me know in no uncertain terms - that there ARE conditions.)

Hey Hey!!!    My cats love me unconditionally - because I always do what they want!   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: February 04, 2009, 03:44:27 PM »

If we do, do you (Conway) promise to make them go away, even when they are offered big money for their opinions, photos, oh and that "MEMORIAL".

Yeah, they can grieve in private, for free, with all my blessings.  Just keep it there.
Let the public do their own Caylee memorial and screw FOX and the anthony clan.  I really really wish LP would organize a public memorial on his own and everyone else refuse to watch the FOX one or attend it.  That would really show the anthonys it's not about THEM.

GMAFB

Also and if we do, will you, Conway, stop making assinine announcements about him such as "George has regained the will to live" and that he was released from the hospital.  The more announcements you make, the more attention they get.  But that's the point isn't it?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: February 04, 2009, 03:45:18 PM »

If this (                     ) came out at trial, I would say "oh, now I get it".

Who wants to play?
DISCLAIMER;  this does NOT mean you wouldn't hold kc accountable, it only means you would at the very least understand the disconnect she had with Caylee, or the pathology that follows it.
I wanted to play so bad! ... but can't ... After several minutes of thinking - there is nothing that will ever make me say "oh, now I get it."

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: February 04, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »

Just saw George was released ... do we know if to home or just a closer hospital?

I did try to read back through this morning to see if anyone had posted the answer to that question ... but kept reading about porn pics, porn pics, porn pics ... you monkeys have been busy with the porn today!  Someone's gonna have to clean this cage!   
CinCin picked him up last night and drove him home.

Good Morning Monks...old and new.....was there a camera in front of the A's last night? If he was released/left why would anyone (NG) think he could not then be deposed by John Morgan? I heard bits and pieces of NG last night....someone said LA would also take the 5th....any thoughts on this??

I bet they all take the 5th ... if they don't they will be caught in all their lies ... and be Casey's roommates ... THAT I would love!

You are probably right!  there are  a lot of things that seem to have dropped out off the radar....nothing more about immunity for the A's, nothing more about D. Casey and Hoover......those kind of things......but they are still on my radar.

OMG! what a coincidence! joy has RADAR too! lol

wendi
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1917 on: February 04, 2009, 03:45:36 PM »

Unconditional love ...

that was flippin hi LAR ious!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: February 04, 2009, 03:49:51 PM »

Katie - yes, Cindy's brother Rick realizes that Casey is a monster.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1919 on: February 04, 2009, 03:50:16 PM »

Unconditional love ...

In human terms, unconditional love means one will continue to love the other person, no matter what that person has done. It is to be strived for. I'm lucky enough to have it, and share it with a few others...all family. HOWEVER (oh, c'mon, you knew there'd be a but to this) in the Anthony circus they call a family, I don't think they're even aware of the concept. Were I Caylees grandparents, I would make a very big deal of withdrawing my unconditional love for Crazy...in a big, media-infested way. I know, that would cost me major bushel baskets of grace and more time in purgatory, but I'd tell that biotch that she was dead to me. I'd cut Crazy's pics out of the family albums, strike her name from the family Bible, and tell everyone who asked that she wasn't my daughter. In short, I would do every psychological thing I could to make sure she knew that not only do I not love her anymore, I hate her. Oh, yeah, and I'd tell her I wished she were dead.

I love my grandchildren that much. Too bad SinSin is so warped!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.