April 19, 2024, 11:26:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 286838 times)
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1920 on: February 04, 2009, 03:50:33 PM »

Hey to you no smoking Sassycat. 
I hope we do get some document s this week.

Hey - 24 days and no smokes!    I think I beat it!         Thanks for being a support to me!

Yes - I hope the rumor of doc dump is true.   I hope it is a big one - and gives us some answers.

SEASCAPE - Did BB11 have any other NEW news on her website????

Good for you Sassy Lassie!

I am trying to quit also only been 3 days and I am eating alot of junk any advice?
Get a soda straw and cut it off the length of a ciggie and use it as a fake.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: February 04, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »

Unconditional love ...

I'm not sure there is such a thing when it comes to human beings.  Maybe as an infant or young child - before life experience starts to leave you jaded.

The only unconditional love I've ever experienced comes from my dog ... a smile on his face and both ends wagging every time I walk in the door or say his name.  (sorry cat lovers - but my cats let me know in no uncertain terms - that there ARE conditions.)

Hey Hey!!!    My cats love me unconditionally - because I always do what they want!   
Shhh ... my cats are listening!  They'll be packing their little kitty bags and moving to your house Sassy!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1922 on: February 04, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »

sorry
that was so long but I thought it was quite interesting
Very interesting, thanks for sharing. Shows just how stupid sindy really is.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1923 on: February 04, 2009, 03:53:18 PM »

Katie - yes, Cindy's brother Rick realizes that Casey is a monster.
I can't wait to hear Rick if and when this goes to trial.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: February 04, 2009, 03:53:33 PM »

Unconditional love ...

I'm not sure there is such a thing when it comes to human beings.  Maybe as an infant or young child - before life experience starts to leave you jaded.

The only unconditional love I've ever experienced comes from my dog ... a smile on his face and both ends wagging every time I walk in the door or say his name.  (sorry cat lovers - but my cats let me know in no uncertain terms - that there ARE conditions.)

that was flippin hi LAR ious!
heykim!  You exhibitionists you!  Girl ... you're nekkid!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: February 04, 2009, 03:54:50 PM »

Sorry heykim ... I see you now!  (I haven't even been drinking yet ... what's the deal?)

jennywong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1926 on: February 04, 2009, 03:56:52 PM »

[/quote] nope, I don't know.  I cant imagine what you've "said" here that would attract a fan club, or a stalker either one. (don't take that wrong)  Your posts were well thought out so it has to be somebody who feels intimidated by healthy intelligent posts. IMO 
[/quote]

My ego is fine with my not being stalker-inducing, but was nice of you to err on the side of caution.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: February 04, 2009, 03:57:23 PM »

Unconditional love ...

Love this, Newfie. 

I agree, unconditional, that's a broad term.  Thank goodness dogs don't hold stuff against you, and no wonder so many people love them.  Cats aren't my thing, they're too independent (I've got kids for that)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: February 04, 2009, 03:59:26 PM »

Oh Gosh did I run everyone off. Sorry for my long post

I did not run - just taking some time to nap with the little one - one of the great benefits of being a SAHM!  I agree with you that I can not understand how anyone can possible hurt a little child. I know that my parents would slam me to the ground and beat me senseless if I ever hurt my kids. I also know the pain of losing a child and would not wish that on anyone. The person I feel the worse about in this case is the dad - if they find out it is some poor guy that just screwed KC and never even knew he made a baby. That poor guy just had bad judgment but never had the chance to make up for his poor choice. He is the only other victim in this besides Caylee.

I absolutely agree with you.  The man who was Caylee's father had a right to know about her (I doubt that he did) and have a relationship with her.  I don't for one minute believe he's dead.  I remember when that stupid Cindy said that he died but she doesn't remember his last name.  Who in the world would forget their grandchild's father's last name?  Anyway, if he were dead you can bet that they would have gone after his social security for Caylee.  Bunch of murdering, lying, idiots. I think that Caylee's father and/or his family have a really good case of wrongful death.
like if the glove fits, you must acquit

BULL says, if he's alive, he's related.

you can quote me on that one.   
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1929 on: February 04, 2009, 03:59:32 PM »

If this (                     ) came out at trial, I would say "oh, now I get it".

Who wants to play?
DISCLAIMER;  this does NOT mean you wouldn't hold kc accountable, it only means you would at the very least understand the disconnect she had with Caylee, or the pathology that follows it.
I wanted to play so bad! ... but can't ... After several minutes of thinking - there is nothing that will ever make me say "oh, now I get it."

I will play - if it came out that Caylee was dead when KC left the house - because Cindy killed her or injured Caylee and Caylee died during the night- I would MAYBE let KC off with LWOP. I really don't even think the incest thing is an excuse. Casey could have walked away any time and just disappeared - Cindy would have just raised her.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: February 04, 2009, 04:05:39 PM »

Unconditional love ...

Hey Hey!!!    My cats love me unconditionally - because I always do what they want!   
Shhh ... my cats are listening!  They'll be packing their little kitty bags and moving to your house Sassy!

And I'd probably take them in, too! 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1931 on: February 04, 2009, 04:05:49 PM »

Unconditional love ...

that was flippin hi LAR ious!
heykim!  You exhibitionists you!  Girl ... you're nekkid!

huh? nekkid? moi? NO WAY! i see my avatar..... brandi made it for me... you cannot see it?

odd

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: February 04, 2009, 04:07:00 PM »

Roy Kronk May Have To Start Paying Own Legal Fees
Wednesday, February 4, 2009 – updated: 3:43 pm EST February 4, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The county employee who found the body of Caylee Anthony might soon have to start paying his own legal bills. Until now, Orange County has been paying a law firm to represent former meter reader Roy Kronk.

So far, the county has paid more than $7,500 dollars. It was an effort to help Kronk maintain privacy.

Wednesday, a county watchdog group told Eyewitness News that's excessive.

"Owing a debt of gratitude doesn't allow the taxpayer to be taken advantage of," said Michael Walzak of CountyWatch.

Kronk is no longer working as a meter reader. He's now working at a county utility warehouse and says he wants to be out of the public eye.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18641180/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1933 on: February 04, 2009, 04:08:51 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The county employee who found the body of Caylee Anthony might soon have to start paying his own legal bills. Until now, Orange County has been paying a law firm to represent former meter reader Roy Kronk.

So far, the county has paid more than $7,500 dollars. It was an effort to help Kronk maintain privacy.

"Owing a debt of gratitude doesn't allow the taxpayer to be taken advantage of," said Michael Walzak of CountyWatch.

Kronk is no longer working as a meter reader. He's now working at a county utility warehouse and says he wants to be out of the public eye.

Thanks, and I totally agree with what Michale Walzak of CountWatch is saying.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1934 on: February 04, 2009, 04:09:17 PM »

klaasend
what I found interesting was the fact that rick. cindys brother..told her that he had spoken to the FBI.
now my question does anyone know who shirley is?

also it brings cindys more into the light of what her family thinks of her... no wonder that she had kids that turned out evil..

would be nice to get ricks email to write him and ask some family dynamics.. ya think.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: February 04, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »

I'd rather be paying for Kronk's attorney - than for this continuing legal saga that the Anthony's have continue to perpetuate!  That's just me of course ...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: February 04, 2009, 04:10:21 PM »

Katie - yes, Cindy's brother Rick realizes that Casey is a monster.
I can't wait to hear Rick if and when this goes to trial.

Me too NR.    And, I can't wait to hear what C&G's other siblings have to say.   I do hope that the Great Grand Parents are left alone, though. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: February 04, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »

Hey to you no smoking Sassycat. 
I hope we do get some document s this week.

Hey - 24 days and no smokes!    I think I beat it!         Thanks for being a support to me!

Yes - I hope the rumor of doc dump is true.   I hope it is a big one - and gives us some answers.

SEASCAPE - Did BB11 have any other NEW news on her website????

Good for you Sassy Lassie!

I am trying to quit also only been 3 days and I am eating alot of junk any advice?
Get a soda straw and cut it off the length of a ciggie and use it as a fake.

Cool idea.   
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: February 04, 2009, 04:12:18 PM »

Hi All....I've recently joined after much, much reading!!

Poor George, he said he just needed to get away and now they've sent him right back.......I used to work in a mental health facility, and we always said,  'family is why they're here in the first place'....The day after visiting day was usually a 'bad one'...

Did someone say there's going to be more documents released??

I'd love to see the transcripts of Annie D's interview(s)....?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: February 04, 2009, 04:12:31 PM »

klaasend
what I found interesting was the fact that rick. cindys brother..told her that he had spoken to the FBI.
now my question does anyone know who shirley is?

also it brings cindys more into the light of what her family thinks of her... no wonder that she had kids that turned out evil..

would be nice to get ricks email to write him and ask some family dynamics.. ya think.

Shirley is Cindy's mom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.