April 25, 2024, 12:19:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 287030 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #300 on: February 02, 2009, 01:04:07 AM »

will any of my crazy monkeys join me at http://babycayleemarie.chatango.com?
 this is soooo joy! they are just insane!!! i think if everyone goes over there, then you will see! i understand if u don't want to! it's pretty crazy! oh, you know i can't do a link!

tia
wendi

oh wendi, my hats off to you for being able to stomach that crap. ive been online since the mid 90s and have a severe aversion to chat sites run by nutters haha.

I didn't last long either, peanut. I stuck my head in and watched for a few minutes, then removed it.

(I didn't actually remove my head...........I just directed it back home!) 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #301 on: February 02, 2009, 01:08:04 AM »

this is soooo joy! they are just insane!!! i think if everyone goes over there, then you will see! i understand if u don't want to! it's pretty crazy! oh, you know i can't do a link!

tia
wendi

oh wendi, my hats off to you for being able to stomach that crap. ive been online since the mid 90s and have a severe aversion to chat sites run by nutters haha.

I didn't last long either, peanut. I stuck my head in and watched for a few minutes, then removed it.

(I didn't actually remove my head...........I just directed it back home!) 

haha cbb, i must be overtired cause i just had the funniest visual of that. attached or detached your eyes would be rolling.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 02, 2009, 01:13:13 AM »

tia
wendi
Well, I had to check it out and now she is saying that her cousin was miss texas and her oldest son has an iq of 178...hmmmmmmmm
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 02, 2009, 01:14:38 AM »

as quickly as i popped in to say "hello"...
i pop in to wish you all a goodnight!

ok, nite to all monkeys going to bed! i am back from the land of the insane!!!! i swear i have never been around that many crazy people in my life OR 1 crazy person with that many personalities!!! it is really Geraldo's fault cause i was all wired up to watch Sindy & got ripped off!!! anyway, i probably want get to do it much after wed!!! MOVING DAY! i have to make sure everything is done & then the unpacking!!! i know the packing is done, since i asked my husband where he put the lighter fluid & he got to thinking about it & realized HE might have packed it to go to storage when he (hisself-remember he has been in the moving business for over 30 years) packed the other garages!! i am pretty sure you don't pack lighter fluid to go to storage!! (i did work for him for 2 years!-he fired me-i should've fired him) so we had to unpack about 30 boxes until we found the lighter fluid & ummm some PAINT THINNER!!!  anyway, thanks to all the monkeys for letting me rant about moving-it's just so irritating when this is supposedly your husbands career or whatever & it is totally screwed up!!!! sorry, i love him, but right know i want to choke him!!!! sorry last O/T.

wendi
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: February 02, 2009, 01:14:50 AM »

tia
wendi
Well, I had to check it out and now she is saying that her cousin was miss texas and her oldest son has an iq of 178...hmmmmmmmm
joy that is not sara ....I was on joy's site
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: February 02, 2009, 01:15:26 AM »

tia
wendi

more than likely she means he knows 1 + 7 = 8

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: February 02, 2009, 01:19:04 AM »

tia
wendi
Thats a good one,  I told her that if she aded everybody in her families IQ she wouldnt get that much!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: February 02, 2009, 01:22:50 AM »

tia
wendi

Thats a good one,  I told her that if she aded everybody in her families IQ she wouldnt get that much!!!

haha hh! too damn true sadly from what ive been hearing here.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 02, 2009, 01:30:57 AM »

tia
wendi

Somebody just said that Joy was sexy and that LP had the hots for her.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: February 02, 2009, 01:31:22 AM »

Hello,   
Feel like I know you all already...
I've been reading since 2005-Natalee
brought me to Scared Monkeys, and
then Caylee captured my thoughts.
So, I wanted to finally greet everyone! 
hello ladydi,wanted to welcome you to the cage!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: February 02, 2009, 01:45:30 AM »

tia
wendi

Somebody just said that Joy was sexy and that LP had the hots for her.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

omg. isnt she the blonde in that tacky red dress?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: February 02, 2009, 03:23:36 AM »

http://crimesleuths.ning.com/forum/topics/is-todd-black-really-lee

Is Todd Black Really Lee Anthony?
•   Posted by Moderator on February 1, 2009 at 11:28pm in Breaking News & Rumors

There is a rumor circulating around that Press Media Corps spokesperson Todd Black, the PR guy who only talks to people on the phone and admits that "Todd Black" is not his real name. Might actually be Lee Anthony or an associate of Lee Anthony's. This could also be a connection to Kronk the meter reader. There is a massive investigation going on now to determine the real identity of Todd Black. He has also been linked to the name Gil Cabot, Silvercreek Entertainment, and even Fox News Corp. I think the jury is still out on this one, but it would be nice to know who the real Todd Black is.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: February 02, 2009, 05:35:13 AM »

Okay, I have been trying to figure out all of the ways Baez could go with KC's defense, and none of the choices are good.

He cannot go with the Nanny did it, because that would mean putting KC on the stand, and he wouldn't dare do that.

He cannot go with the insanity defense, because that would require KC to admit the deed, which she will not do no matter what.

He cannot go with a family member did it, because there is absolutely no evidence pointing that way.

His only hope is to go with <take your pick> Jesse, Amy, meter reader, etc.  But I am not sure any sane juror will be able to go there.

So what do the rest of the monkeys think?  Anything else possible?
I have been driving my self nuts trying to figure out the defense, I'm going with the abuse angle/mental defect, but I could change my mind tomorrow.

NRCG - do you think that KC could admit she killed Caylee if it meant she could use the abuse/mental defect angle?  Even then, it would be a long shot to get her off on that.
How about going after LE and the CSI and the labs for shoddy evidence collection and contamination, my mind is mush after spending so much time with Joy this afternoon.

Yeah, like the OJ case.  What a scary thought

Interesting question Steel and Monkeys have all had interesting theories today.  I personally think they are going to attack the evidence and are hoping for a lesser charge.  In the People article, there was a quote from the defense that said something to the effect that there was no trauma to the bones which negates a murder 1 charge -- I cannot recall exactly what was said but I thought when I read it that they are going for a lesser charge.
Lucylui
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: February 02, 2009, 06:58:43 AM »

yummy - smell the clean cage air!  just to make sure all see this here it is again!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEG-WMkhUBI
Geeez.  Is that really a picture of her?
and this as well, hope this is ok to post, http://seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/case_detail_5.jsp?CaseNo=592008CF002535A
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: February 02, 2009, 07:02:58 AM »

Okay, I have been trying to figure out all of the ways Baez could go with KC's defense, and none of the choices are good.

He cannot go with the Nanny did it, because that would mean putting KC on the stand, and he wouldn't dare do that.

He cannot go with the insanity defense, because that would require KC to admit the deed, which she will not do no matter what.

He cannot go with a family member did it, because there is absolutely no evidence pointing that way.

His only hope is to go with <take your pick> Jesse, Amy, meter reader, etc.  But I am not sure any sane juror will be able to go there.

So what do the rest of the monkeys think?  Anything else possible?
I have been driving my self nuts trying to figure out the defense, I'm going with the abuse angle/mental defect, but I could change my mind tomorrow.

NRCG - do you think that KC could admit she killed Caylee if it meant she could use the abuse/mental defect angle?  Even then, it would be a long shot to get her off on that.
How about going after LE and the CSI and the labs for shoddy evidence collection and contamination, my mind is mush after spending so much time with Joy this afternoon.

Yeah, like the OJ case.  What a scary thought

Interesting question Steel and Monkeys have all had interesting theories today.  I personally think they are going to attack the evidence and are hoping for a lesser charge.  In the People article, there was a quote from the defense that said something to the effect that there was no trauma to the bones which negates a murder 1 charge -- I cannot recall exactly what was said but I thought when I read it that they are going for a lesser charge.
I don't think the bones showing trauma or not would matter because they never knew how Lacy Peterson and son died but Scott is on death row. I think there is alot more evidence in this case than what they had on for that one which was mainly the bodies being found and a hair of Lacy's in the boat which I don't think had decomp..just a shedded hair which was normal since family boat. I haven't read the People article but even though it is a popular magazine with good stories in it I am not sure how on target it would be with info. I know Baden said they got their info from the mag on the duct tape but that was bull since defense requested discovery and media can then put it out there. I think people on this forum had that info within minutes so defense puts bull out there and wouldn't surprise me if they made such a statement.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: February 02, 2009, 07:06:46 AM »

http://crimesleuths.ning.com/forum/topics/is-todd-black-really-lee

Is Todd Black Really Lee Anthony?
•   Posted by Moderator on February 1, 2009 at 11:28pm in Breaking News & Rumors

There is a rumor circulating around that Press Media Corps spokesperson Todd Black, the PR guy who only talks to people on the phone and admits that "Todd Black" is not his real name. Might actually be Lee Anthony or an associate of Lee Anthony's. This could also be a connection to Kronk the meter reader. There is a massive investigation going on now to determine the real identity of Todd Black. He has also been linked to the name Gil Cabot, Silvercreek Entertainment, and even Fox News Corp. I think the jury is still out on this one, but it would be nice to know who the real Todd Black is.

If you watch the Lee video with Casey in jail he is leary of JB. He asks her all kinds of questions and I don't think he or George really trust JB with their comments. I find these videos alot more interesting now that Caylee is found and we have seen the behavior over time of these "players". Also Lee's voice is way too young to be TB.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: February 02, 2009, 07:14:34 AM »

Man Who Found Caylee's Remains Starts New Job
Kronk Leaves Job As Meter Reader

POSTED: 6:28 am EST February 2, 2009
UPDATED: 6:40 am EST February 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The man who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony will start a new job on Monday.

Roy Kronk is no longer a meter reader. He's moving into a position with Orange County's Inventory Control Department.

"There's no place to run. There's no place to hide. They're very vulnerable," attorney David Evans said.

Evans fears his client could get hurt on the job, so Kronk will take on a new role away from the public and the meters.

"I'm not aware of anyone getting in his face ... It may happen at any time, so he's alert to that," Evans said.

Since Kronk discovered Caylee's remains, he's been easily recognizable on the job and fearful that someone may hurt time while he's working with his guard down.

Kronk denied he had anything to do with the toddler's disappearance.

"I respectfully deny to get into the details of what I saw," Kronk said.

But nothing can stop public speculation. On the Web, bloggers have called Kronk a suspect, but others have said he's one of the good guys.

"Some people believe the things they see on the Internet. You always have to be concerned there might be someone out there who might like to do you harm," Evans said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18618997/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: February 02, 2009, 07:14:51 AM »

Man Who Found Caylee's Remains Starts New Job
Kronk Leaves Job As Meter Reader

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The man who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony will start a new job on Monday.

Roy Kronk is no longer a meter reader. He's moving into a position with Orange County's Inventory Control Department.

"There's no place to run. There's no place to hide. They're very vulnerable," attorney David Evans said.

Evans fears his client could get hurt on the job, so Kronk will take on a new role away from the public and the meters.

"I'm not aware of anyone getting in his face ... It may happen at any time, so he's alert to that," Evans said.

Since Kronk discovered Caylee's remains, he's been easily recognizable on the job and fearful that someone may hurt time while he's working with his guard down.

Kronk denied he had anything to do with the toddler's disappearance.

"I respectfully deny to get into the details of what I saw," Kronk said.

But nothing can stop public speculation. On the Web, bloggers have called Kronk a suspect, but others have said he's one of the good guys.

"Some people believe the things they see on the Internet. You always have to be concerned there might be someone out there who might like to do you harm," Evans said.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: February 02, 2009, 07:17:29 AM »

Sorry Trimmonthelake - just seconds between our posts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: February 02, 2009, 07:29:23 AM »

Sorry Trimmonthelake - just seconds between our posts.

That's funny.We gotta have our updates. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.