April 25, 2024, 04:03:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 287037 times)
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: February 02, 2009, 10:36:50 AM »

I hate I missed #3.
I hope we get some news today.

I haven't seen one of those things in gotta be 20 yrs...

We still have GA in treatment facility and the chance of more arrests..other than that, I don't know what other news could be coming...maybe another doc dump...even the Tabloids will probably be dropping the story soon..
It's gonna be a long year waiting..

Good morning everyone.      Hanging out in Joy's chat was hilarious.   I'm still laughing.
I haven't touched a bong in 30 years - we used to make our own out of bamboo.   

Do you have to join to see the chat? All I see is a little box from the link! 

No, I didn't join.  You don't have to join to see the chat - or to talk.    If you go there right now, you can see the conversation that took place last night.   Keep hitting the "previous 35" and it takes you back through yesterday.    It gets nasty in there.   

I went back and checked, and who ever this idiot was did so in the name of Scared Monkeys! 

I went to read there also, and I hope it was not a sm that said those things.... this joy sounds like a young woman with little education, more babies than she needs, and no more to living life than her chat room.  Sort of pathetic.  I do not understand why folks stay places with those negative energies always flying around. 

Agree.  My guess is that whoever did that doesn't like SM.   They used the name SM to make us look bad.   Everything on that chat is a bunch of lies, anyway. 

I just read the previous pages.  NO WAY a real SM would have done that.  Sounds like someone who has either been banished from here, or never could get in to begin with, or maybe a competition forum.  That's horrible !

Praying for Natalee's return.............
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 02, 2009, 10:36:57 AM »

Ground Hog Day 2009 … Punxsutawney Phil Sees Shadow, Six More Weeks of Winter

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/02/ground-hog-day-2009-punxsutawney-phil-sees-shadow-six-more-weeks-of-winter/

It also seems that Punxsutawney Phil made a couple of other predictions after the cameras were off and the crowds left:

1. Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of Leonard Padilla appearing every night on the Nancy Grace Show providing little to no substance regarding the Casey/Caylee Anthony case.

Go add your predictions in ...

Just thought I'd add this in:

Staten Island Chuck makes a warm prediction
by Staten Island Advance
Saturday February 02, 2008, 7:33 AM

An early spring is on the way -- a prediction Staten Islanders will be basking in as soon as this weekend when the temperature climbs close to 50 degrees.

Staten Island Chuck sure knows how to make a prediction.

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/02/its_an_early_spring_staten_isl.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope Staten Island Chuck is right, because I like his prediction ALOT better! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #382 on: February 02, 2009, 10:37:09 AM »

Okay so now Lee is done parking cars so I hope some action is going to be taken this week.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: February 02, 2009, 10:38:15 AM »

I also read, correct me if i'm wrong, that she will be nailed on the duct tape placed on the mouth, cause the living body produces choloform when dying or something like that, not sure about this part, but something to this effect.  Living body vs dead body apparently imits differenct chemical composition?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: February 02, 2009, 10:43:20 AM »

Yeah, Melinda did it, it's kinda of the kiss of death imo.  I mean what else could it be...we have to remember she was sneaking around and basically living in her car and she appeared to me to be a junkie person w/car.  I mean look at all the trash they found in it w/ little evidence of caylee, I mean toddler to me implies atleast a change of clothes, wipes, and possible diapers as caylee was not potty trained to the best of my knowledge.  they only found child seat, doll in car?

That's right & she told her Mom the nanny had everything Caylee needed! I'm sure she was sneaking back in the house while the A's were gone getting stuff, but Caylee had to have had more than what was found in the car! And all we ever heard what was at Tony's was Casey's. I hope LE found whatever she threw away, It'll be another nail in her coffin! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: February 02, 2009, 10:45:08 AM »

Darn, did I kill the site again....
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: February 02, 2009, 10:47:53 AM »

Okay so now Lee is done parking cars so I hope some action is going to be taken this week.

I still think it's a stand-off between the A's & LE; no arrests until after the funeral, so they can all attend! LE has been more than considerate with them, IMO.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 02, 2009, 10:49:41 AM »

I still think it's a stand-off between the A's & LE; no arrests until after the funeral, so they can all attend! LE has been more than considerate with them, IMO.
Way more than considerate, and it is getting real old.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: February 02, 2009, 10:49:42 AM »

Monken, we can pray, right?  I so hope LE has all their duckies in a row for this girl.  Another thing I would like to suggest is Casey's laptop left at Tony's, Tony commented that Casey was on this laptop the previous nite or that nite sitting on the sofa typing away while he and the friend were watching some sports game and than Lee comes over to gather her junk and poof the laptop does not work until LE has computer forensics fix it.  I bet you this is what LE is talking about when they say LEE knows what he's done.  He tryed to screw up the computer as a just in case maybe, JMO and or thoughts.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: February 02, 2009, 10:49:50 AM »

Ground Hog Day 2009 … Punxsutawney Phil Sees Shadow, Six More Weeks of Winter

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/02/ground-hog-day-2009-punxsutawney-phil-sees-shadow-six-more-weeks-of-winter/

It also seems that Punxsutawney Phil made a couple of other predictions after the cameras were off and the crowds left:

1. Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of Leonard Padilla appearing every night on the Nancy Grace Show providing little to no substance regarding the Casey/Caylee Anthony case.

Go add your predictions in ...

Just thought I'd add this in:

Staten Island Chuck makes a warm prediction
by Staten Island Advance
Saturday February 02, 2008, 7:33 AM

An early spring is on the way -- a prediction Staten Islanders will be basking in as soon as this weekend when the temperature climbs close to 50 degrees.

Staten Island Chuck sure knows how to make a prediction.

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/02/its_an_early_spring_staten_isl.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope Staten Island Chuck is right, because I like his prediction ALOT better! 

SO DO I!!!!!!!! 

Phaedrus
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: February 02, 2009, 10:51:49 AM »

I also think LE is bidding their time to see if someone cracks, note no immunity granted yet, and the pressure is obviously building for them, see george, and Cindy has gone silent - weird and out of character for her.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: February 02, 2009, 10:53:25 AM »

Monken, we can pray, right?  I so hope LE has all their duckies in a row for this girl.  Another thing I would like to suggest is Casey's laptop left at Tony's, Tony commented that Casey was on this laptop the previous nite or that nite sitting on the sofa typing away while he and the friend were watching some sports game and than Lee comes over to gather her junk and poof the laptop does not work until LE has computer forensics fix it.  I bet you this is what LE is talking about when they say LEE knows what he's done.  He tryed to screw up the computer as a just in case maybe, JMO and or thoughts.

Oh I definitely think he did that! I remember listening to his interview with LE about her laptop & how he found it! Makes me want to knock hell out of him! They're all liers! I'm sure this is what Luka was talking about being "misconstrued"! 

Phaedrus
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: February 02, 2009, 10:54:49 AM »

I was on joy's site last nite also and no I did not post that crap.  But she said something interesting to me, she stated something to the effect of Lee and Cindy are Tampa???  Tell me if I'm wrong?  I will go back and look later to double check this if her site lets me go back that far.  I wondered why they would be in Tampa,  I know for Superbowl, but also to get away maybe.
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: February 02, 2009, 10:57:42 AM »

I also read, correct me if i'm wrong, that she will be nailed on the duct tape placed on the mouth, cause the living body produces choloform when dying or something like that, not sure about this part, but something to this effect.  Living body vs dead body apparently imits differenct chemical composition?

I heard that too, but Dr. Perper had stated on NG, that if the tape only went over the mouth, and the mouth was closed when taped, nothing could be "breathed" through the mouth onto the tape.  If the duct tape had been placed over both the nostrils and the mouth, then yes, wee amounts of human emissions can be found on the inside of the duct tape.  THAT IS, if the tape was placed on her while she was still living...although I don't see the point of putting tape over the mouth of someone who is already deceased.

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 02, 2009, 10:57:49 AM »

I was on joy's site last nite also and no I did not post that crap.  But she said something interesting to me, she stated something to the effect of Lee and Cindy are Tampa???  Tell me if I'm wrong?  I will go back and look later to double check this if her site lets me go back that far.  I wondered why they would be in Tampa,  I know for Superbowl, but also to get away maybe.

Look a page back at my post, yes she did

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: February 02, 2009, 10:58:27 AM »

She did say they were in Tampa, actually Lee was doing something there for the parking at the Super Bowl. So maybe he got tickets for both of them to go, or they were guests of Geraldo.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #396 on: February 02, 2009, 10:58:31 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

Sounds like you had one heck of a night last night at Joy's. 

Can anyone give me a link to Casey's transcript for her interview with LE?

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: February 02, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »

yes, I think the Anthony's had their ideas about what Casey did, but what she did is so very hard to swallow or wrap your head around, hence George going off the deep end. 

Cindy and Lee did a beautiful cover-up for Casey

Another thought...what about the knife found in the bad with Caylee, leads me to believe (sorry) soft tissue damage was done and there is no way to prove this, but again you would think there would be forensic evidence on this also.  So what is it with Casey and knives??  One found in the car, one found in the bag with Caylee does not make sense to me.  Or could have been used to cut duct tape maybe.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: February 02, 2009, 11:01:29 AM »

I agree with you that Lee messing with the computer is something he is in trouble for. Also, what was on there that he knew to cover for his sis? The 1200 pics?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: February 02, 2009, 11:02:11 AM »

Lee was working in Tampa doing something for the parking for Super Bowl......rumor had it Cindy went to Tampa and met up with Lee for the game.....who knows how much truth there is to it.....the A's are incapable of telling the truth, and most of their hanger-on-ers are just as bad. IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.