March 28, 2024, 07:49:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 285657 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2009, 07:05:57 PM »

Okay, I have been trying to figure out all of the ways Baez could go with KC's defense, and none of the choices are good.

He cannot go with the Nanny did it, because that would mean putting KC on the stand, and he wouldn't dare do that.

He cannot go with the insanity defense, because that would require KC to admit the deed, which she will not do no matter what.

He cannot go with a family member did it, because there is absolutely no evidence pointing that way.

His only hope is to go with <take your pick> Jesse, Amy, meter reader, etc.  But I am not sure any sane juror will be able to go there.

So what do the rest of the monkeys think?  Anything else possible?
I have been driving my self nuts trying to figure out the defense, I'm going with the abuse angle/mental defect, but I could change my mind tomorrow.

I am going with the "BUT GEORGE" defense. By his own admission he was the last to see Caylee. KC can say they threw her out of the house the night before and would not let her take Caylee. Then "something" happened to Caylee after Cindy left the next day and she had no idea until she "found" Caylee dead in her trunk where George put her. (he had keys).  She was out partying because she "thought" her parents were taking care of Caylee and had no idea she was dead until she found her in the trunk.

That was why all the calls to them and they would not answer. She freaked out and that is why she has been so "freaky" acting ever since.  She buried her where she put all her beloved pets because she did not know what else to do.

George told her he would kill her and the whole family if she told anyone. (Evidence, he bought a gun and the police took it from him)

She will tell not only George, but Lee both molested her and Caylee is a result of one of them and she has been partially insane since.

That is what I believe the defense will be and I believe George KNOWS it now, and that is why he took off. I don't believe for a minute he tried to commit suicide, but that was some type of ploy to get away from Cindy and work with LE.

Holy cow 
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2009, 07:06:04 PM »

yummy - smell the clean cage air!  just to make sure all see this here it is again!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEG-WMkhUBI
Geeez.  Is that really a picture of her?

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2009, 07:06:16 PM »

Okay, I have been trying to figure out all of the ways Baez could go with KC's defense, and none of the choices are good.

He cannot go with the Nanny did it, because that would mean putting KC on the stand, and he wouldn't dare do that.

He cannot go with the insanity defense, because that would require KC to admit the deed, which she will not do no matter what.

He cannot go with a family member did it, because there is absolutely no evidence pointing that way.

His only hope is to go with <take your pick> Jesse, Amy, meter reader, etc.  But I am not sure any sane juror will be able to go there.

I have been driving my self nuts trying to figure out the defense, I'm going with the abuse angle/mental defect, but I could change my mind tomorrow.

I am going with the "BUT GEORGE" defense. By his own admission he was the last to see Caylee. KC can say they threw her out of the house the night before and would not let her take Caylee. Then "something" happened to Caylee after Cindy left the next day and she had no idea until she "found" Caylee dead in her trunk where George put her. (he had keys).  She was out partying because she "thought" her parents were taking care of Caylee and had no idea she was dead until she found her in the trunk.

That was why all the calls to them and they would not answer. She freaked out and that is why she has been so "freaky" acting ever since.  She buried her where she put all her beloved pets because she did not know what else to do.

George told her he would kill her and the whole family if she told anyone. (Evidence, he bought a gun and the police took it from him)

She will tell not only George, but Lee both molested her and Caylee is a result of one of them and she has been partially insane since.

That is what I believe the defense will be and I believe George KNOWS it now, and that is why he took off. I don't believe for a minute he tried to commit suicide, but that was some type of ploy to get away from Cindy and work with LE.

Wow!  That's an interesting theory.   But I just don't see it.  Then again, nothing in this case, I  see ever ceases to amaze me.
That is interesting but do you think George could keep it together all this time????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seascapejb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2009, 07:06:18 PM »

JSM - no need to bottle here - Let it fly - we all love you! 

Sorry for the O/T but it is slow here

I am on Joy's chat having fun harassing her

i am gonna have to go back over & check on things over there in a minute! iswear, i almost peed on myself when we were over there! i bet she thinks she is BIG time now! that was honestly one of the best laughs i have had in ages! she never posts a complete sentence & about HER STALKERS! hilariious!!!! she is honestly crazy! that cheered my whole day up! my husband kept coming in here asking if i was ok!!! we have to go back again!

wendi

Later on, after she claimed to have "left the room" someone named joyjoy came on and this person  typed and sounded EXACTLY like Joy.  Couldn't make a coherent sentence to save herself! And talked in the third person. It had to be her...  She has a screw loose for sure!  FAR from normal....

Waiting on another Doc Dump!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2009, 07:06:18 PM »

Let me tell you, the best night I have had during this case was on Murt's site. I was giving someone who said she was Cindy a piece and a half of my mind. I did not care is she really was Cindy, but I totally unloaded both barrels. Come to find out, it had been Cindy. Wow, I was not nice to that woman but spoke my mind. That was a good nite.

I couldn't deal with Murt but, did he REALLY attempt suicide on air???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »

o/t - did you see the Tater commerical and the monkey commercial????  Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2009, 07:08:30 PM »

i am gonna have to go back over & check on things over there in a minute! iswear, i almost peed on myself when we were over there! i bet she thinks she is BIG time now! that was honestly one of the best laughs i have had in ages! she never posts a complete sentence & about HER STALKERS! hilariious!!!! she is honestly crazy! that cheered my whole day up! my husband kept coming in here asking if i was ok!!! we have to go back again!

wendi

Wendi, I haven't had that much fun in ages!  Let me know if you're goin in!  I've got your back.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2009, 07:11:12 PM »

wendi

Wendi, I haven't had that much fun in ages!  Let me know if you're goin in!  I've got your back.

Hey who was Mystery Lurker? You gave me the best laugh I have had in years with the nut stalking the nuts stalking the family of nuts....Kudos to you!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2009, 07:11:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I'm here, just for awhile. 
Please try to take care of yourself tomorrow. We here all love you and will pray for you and hope that things go well tomorrow about your job. Come back here and let us know as maybe we can't do anything to reverse the situation, but it is always good to talk to friends instead of keeping it all bottled up. ( the bottled up is what I do, not a good plan ).
I am going down the street for a 1/2 time party. Don't want me there ( no talking , blush ) during this very serious, stare at big sceen tv relentlessly and make crazy noises and cheers while wearing a Minnesota Vikings shirt and a strange hat GAME.   

I agree JSM - vent away to us - we will be here

Thanks Boyzmom. I will vent after I stop crying! I will be okay. 

JSM, I left you a message too.  We're all here for you.

ya'll were can i read what's goin on with JSM? the last thread???

also, ya'll who insulted my friend joy should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!lol

wendi
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2009, 07:12:21 PM »

I am going with the "BUT GEORGE" defense. By his own admission he was the last to see Caylee. KC can say they threw her out of the house the night before and would not let her take Caylee. Then "something" happened to Caylee after Cindy left the next day and she had no idea until she "found" Caylee dead in her trunk where George put her. (he had keys).  She was out partying because she "thought" her parents were taking care of Caylee and had no idea she was dead until she found her in the trunk.

That was why all the calls to them and they would not answer. She freaked out and that is why she has been so "freaky" acting ever since.  She buried her where she put all her beloved pets because she did not know what else to do.

Wow!  That's an interesting theory.   But I just don't see it.  Then again, nothing in this case, I  see ever ceases to amaze me.

I am not saying it is anywhere close to the truth, but it is the ONLY chance she has that I can see. The scary thing is with George having always been the "scapegoat" of the family, the others (Cindy & Lee) may help her set that up. They have lied so much, what would a few more lies matter if it got KC off? 

Think about it, maybe even Cindy tried to talk George into going along with it and he freaked out.  There is something up, because Cindy is way too quite.  That is why I believe they wanted immunity.

Very good point!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2009, 07:15:06 PM »

That only works if the DNA backs her up, though.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2009, 07:15:52 PM »

wendi

Hey who was Mystery Lurker? You gave me the best laugh I have had in years with the nut stalking the nuts stalking the family of nuts....Kudos to you!

let's go back in about 10 minutes,if you can! i don't think she knows what to do with all of us!!!! i was about to die everytime she brought up her STALKERS!!!! also, i saved the link that was posted (before all my monkeys got there) to SARA'S, yeah, i said SARA's website! i haven't had a chance to go to it yet! i just want to see what is goin on with JSM before i go back! it is so much fun over there, cause you don't even have to think, just type!!!!! 

PEE
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2009, 07:15:57 PM »

NRCG - do you think that KC could admit she killed Caylee if it meant she could use the abuse/mental defect angle?  Even then, it would be a long shot to get her off on that.
How about going after LE and the CSI and the labs for shoddy evidence collection and contamination, my mind is mush after spending so much time with Joy this afternoon.

Yeah, like the OJ case.  What a scary thought

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2009, 07:19:13 PM »

I forgot my manners...Good evening Monkeys!

I don't think there is any defense they can think up is going to work. IMO LE and FBI have enough to fry her without anyones testimony.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2009, 07:20:32 PM »

Let me tell you, the best night I have had during this case was on Murt's site. I was giving someone who said she was Cindy a piece and a half of my mind. I did not care is she really was Cindy, but I totally unloaded both barrels. Come to find out, it had been Cindy. Wow, I was not nice to that woman but spoke my mind. That was a good nite.

Island Monkey, yes he did fake a suicide attempt and that was my last night on his site. The guy is a fraud and scam. I totally drank his Kool-Aid and enjoyed driving around to the different locations in this case. But now I know more about him and am embarassed that I bought into that crap.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2009, 07:25:16 PM »

How did you find out it was really Cindy.   I can't imagine her having anything to do with him.

Where is Murt nowadays, anyways?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2009, 07:32:10 PM »

Island Monkey, yes he did fake a suicide attempt and that was my last night on his site. The guy is a fraud and scam. I totally drank his Kool-Aid and enjoyed driving around to the different locations in this case. But now I know more about him and am embarassed that I bought into that crap.

Your kidding me?  He did that?  How?  I guess I drank the kool-aid too.

luvmyson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2009, 07:32:43 PM »

Okay who is Joy - is she anything like Murt?
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2009, 07:32:49 PM »

ya'll someone named "roman" over at joy's thing just asked if they read at scared monkeys! surely that wasn't one of us!!!! i don't think anyone paid any attention but i am goin back to post a bunch of stuff so maybe they won't catch on!!!! don't want them to ruin my fun!!!!

wendi
luvmyson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2009, 07:34:28 PM »

I missed Murt's fake suicide.   I can't get in to his chat anymore.   I didn't even harass him & he won't let me in....Oh well, nothing lost,

Your kidding me?  He did that?  How?  I guess I drank the kool-aid too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.