April 23, 2024, 06:49:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 286960 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #780 on: February 02, 2009, 11:12:38 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WFTV says it solves mystery of P.R. man
posted by halboedeker on Feb 2, 2009 6:14:15 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Who is public-relations man Todd Black?

WFTV-Channel 9 says it has the answer. Black is convicted felon Gil Cabot, a former FBI agent told WFTV's Kathi Belich.

Black's identity has been a topic of speculation for weeks as the Caylee Anthony story has unfolded. Black is working for Jose Baez, the attorney representing Casey Anthony, who is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

Belich broke the Black/Cabot story on the 5 p.m. Monday news. She said that Baez wouldn't see her to answer questions about Black/Cabot of Press Corps Media. And Black/Cabot, who hasn't shown his face, wouldn't answer questions either.

But former FBI agent Jack Trimarco told WFTV, based on listening to a recording, "Todd Black is not Todd Black. Todd Black is Gil Cabot."

Cabot was convicted of trying to extort money from a Los Angeles anchor. That anchor is Jann Carl, who is now with "Entertainment Tonight." Trimarco told WFTV the Carl case resulted in Cabot's second prison term.

Press Corps Media told Belich is "does not matter" that the company was founded by "a gentleman who spent time in prison over 25 years ago."

What do you think?

Black has been the subject of attention for another reason -- his strange way of putting out a release. Belich described his "gramatically challenged press releases."

In other Caylee news, WESH-Channel 2 and WKMG-Channel 6 reported that meter reader Roy Kronk has been transferred to a desk job and will receive a raise. Kronk made headlines by repeatedly directing law enforcement to the spot where Caylee's remains were later found.

WESH reported that the state will release more evidence against Casey Anthony this week.

WFTV reported that memorial for the child could be held next week at the First Baptist Church on John Young Parkway. But a date hasn't been confirmed.

And George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, remains hospitalized after attempting suicide, several stations reported.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case-wftv-says-it-solves-mystery-of-pr-man.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: February 02, 2009, 11:14:25 PM »

the strangest thing happen
i was on yahoo and went the orlando local news
i saw a healine that said casey is going to take the 5th  on all the ?s ask by Zs laywer
i went to copy it and when i try to post it here i lost the headlines so i went back to copy it a gain and it is not there
i cant find it any one have a clue as to why that happened and were it is ????  
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: February 02, 2009, 11:15:47 PM »

Mother found guilty of capital murder

From staff reports
The Daily News
Published February 2, 2009

Kimberly Dawn Trenor, 20, was found guilty of capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Riley Ann Sawyers.

Great news, thanks GramaMonkey.  This woman was a monster what she did to her child.  Not unlike Casey Anthony.

That is great news.   Let's pray KC gets the same verdict.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #783 on: February 02, 2009, 11:16:22 PM »

Mother found guilty of capital murder

From staff reports
The Daily News
Published February 2, 2009

Kimberly Dawn Trenor, 20, was found guilty of capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Riley Ann Sawyers.

One down, one to go      Now lets hope they both get what they deserve.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: February 02, 2009, 11:16:58 PM »

Patrick McKenna who worked on the OJ case is now on the Anthony case. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #785 on: February 02, 2009, 11:17:37 PM »

Sorry to be OT, but all day I've been worrying about the poster who was afraid she was going to be fired today. Any news? (I know, I worry about the weirdest things!)
She posted the outcome in the prayer forum.
Thank you, it looks like she'll make it. thank goodness!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #786 on: February 02, 2009, 11:20:28 PM »

Defense team right?? I would love to know who is paying for all these experts

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: February 02, 2009, 11:22:27 PM »

It pisses me off that all these people want to help that biotch get away with murder.   grrrrrrr.
What is wrong with our society?   
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: February 02, 2009, 11:22:41 PM »

Yes, defense...sorry I should have said that.  I'd like to know who's paying them too.

Orange County taxpayers have already paid $7,500 for Kronk's attorney 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
luvmyson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: February 02, 2009, 11:23:40 PM »

AM in the joysangel chat room
i need to stop going there there making me mad and crazy
I just got band from the room  hummmmmmmmmmmm

Sweets, that's okay, staying in there too long might start shutting down the synapses working your brain!!!!!

I haven't been able to find the room -
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: February 02, 2009, 11:25:46 PM »

Sweets, that's okay, staying in there too long might start shutting down the synapses working your brain!!!!!

Here's the link.   

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: February 02, 2009, 11:28:27 PM »

What is an actor and producer going to do for the defense, or do I have the wrong person?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: February 02, 2009, 11:30:12 PM »

the strangest thing happen
i was on yahoo and went the orlando local news
i saw a healine that said casey is going to take the 5th  on all the ?s ask by Zs laywer
i went to copy it and when i try to post it here i lost the headlines so i went back to copy it a gain and it is not there
i cant find it any one have a clue as to why that happened and were it is ????  

Sweets - is this what you are looking for?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-lawsuit-020209,0,4495684.story

Casey Anthony doesn't plan on answering the series of written questions posed on behalf of a woman suing her, including whether Anthony knows who killed her daughter Caylee Marie and whether was she involved.

Anthony is going to reply to each questions by citing her Fifth Amendment right - for fear the answers could be used in the criminal case against her, said her attorney Jonathan Kasen.

Lawyers for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez in her a defamation case against the Orange County murder suspect sent the questionnaire to Anthony's attorney today, according to court documents.

Circuit Judge Jose R. Rodriguez came up with this compromise last month after Anthony's attorneys tried to stop a videotaped deposition of Anthony in jail.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: February 02, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »

This one?

Patrick M. McKenna
Update
ShareThis
Patrick M. McKenna
Patrick McKenna
Gawthrop Greenwood, PC
17 East Gay Street, Suite 100, PO Box 562
West Chester, PA 19381 US
Practice areas: Land Use/Zoning (80%), Business Litigation (20%)
Law School: Widener University School of Law
Languages Spoken: , English

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: February 02, 2009, 11:30:55 PM »

OK   Ive about had it with this defense and all these dream team members,     as of this weekend I am going to Orlando and rent a bill board myself, I will hire the best I can afford to paint this billboard with a picture of Caylee and underneith this picture Im gonna put ................where was her dream team!!!!!!!!!   I cant take it anymore, Im so sick and tired of Baez and his freaked up sense of whats right and whats not.......I will think up some choice words to put on this billboard to show just how messed up this has all become, directed at her lying murdering Mother and Baez and his dream team and whoever else I can get away with knocking down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!un-freaking real........Im sick to death of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it HH.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 12:57:00 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: February 02, 2009, 11:33:45 PM »

OK   Ive about had it with this defense and all these dream team members,     as of this weekend I am going to Orlando and rent a bill board myself, I will hire the best I can afford to paint this billboard with a picture of Casey and underneith this picture Im gonna put ................where was her dream team!!!!!!!!!   I cant take it anymore, Im so sick and tired of Baez and his freaked up sense of whats right and whats not.......I will think up some choice words to put on this billboard to show just how messed up this has all become, directed at her lying murdering Mother and Baez and his dream team and whoever else I can get away with knocking down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!un-freaking real........Im sick to death of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I send you some money so we can put it up for longer?

sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: February 02, 2009, 11:34:10 PM »

yes thats is it thanks
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: February 02, 2009, 11:34:58 PM »

Was he a lawyer ?
I also wonder where the money is coming from. These ppl ( the " experts " etc seem to be connected to the OJ case ( Dr. Henry Lee, Dr. M Baden  ) and the Phil Spector case (Badens ). And the WHY of it. Why this case ? The Anthonys have no money, no celebrity, are odious people, are not a ethnic minority, no one has had their rights violated. Why do they want to find her not guilty ? Why do they need to put such a high powered effort into this particular case ?
Are they trying to get her found not guilty by any means possible to prove a point ? That the justice system doesn't seem to work if you have unlimited funds for a defense ? That THEY the great and WONDERFUL Badens, Lees etc can get a not guilty verdict defending the worst possible case ?
We saw justice go corrupt in Aruba, but this is not Aruba, is it ?   
Badens and Lee : An unholy alliance working for the devil.   
luvmyson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: February 02, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »

Here's the link.   

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

Thanks, I had gone back a few pages & found it.   Once I saw that she was for the Anthonys I had to leave it ----
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: February 02, 2009, 11:38:34 PM »

OK   Ive about had it with this defense and all these dream team members,     as of this weekend I am going to Orlando and rent a bill board myself, I will hire the best I can afford to paint this billboard with a picture of Caylee and underneith this picture Im gonna put ................where was her dream team!!!!!!!!!   I cant take it anymore, Im so sick and tired of Baez and his freaked up sense of whats right and whats not.......I will think up some choice words to put on this billboard to show just how messed up this has all become, directed at her lying murdering Mother and Baez and his dream team and whoever else I can get away with knocking down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!un-freaking real........Im sick to death of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I send you some money so we can put it up for longer?
I am calling as soon as I can and find out all the details and just what I can and cannot say, but I think you have the right to free speach so I should be able to say just what I want to,   please think about what you might want to put on it and let me know, and I will find out everything else and send you the info........I HAVE REALLY HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 12:57:57 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.