April 26, 2024, 10:21:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 287093 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: February 03, 2009, 01:12:13 AM »

I've pretty much given up posting here for some seem kind of caught up in this and that.  Sometimes this and that have zero revelance to the legal case. and no one ever responds to my queries.

Whatev.

I wish Caylee my late dad's snuggly arms around her, my late loving dogs to circle around them both and eternal peace for 'em all.

Foggy

Good morning,Foggy!

Foggy
   I like your style and insight and as far as being overlooked, not true. At this time of night it's sometimes slow and maybe the really smart monks are sleepin'.
  I feel that I can snag the prize for being the most prolific uncommented on poster, but this is the only place I can make my brilliant (haha) observations without the eye rolling or glazed look my family or friends give me. Keep swingin in the cage!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #821 on: February 03, 2009, 01:34:51 AM »

I've pretty much given up posting here for some seem kind of caught up in this and that.  Sometimes this and that have zero revelance to the legal case. and no one ever responds to my queries.

Whatev.

I wish Caylee my late dad's snuggly arms around her, my late loving dogs to circle around them both and eternal peace for 'em all.

Foggy

Good morning,Foggy!

Foggy
   I like your style and insight and as far as being overlooked, not true. At this time of night it's sometimes slow and maybe the really smart monks are sleepin'.
  I feel that I can snag the prize for being the most prolific uncommented on poster, but this is the only place I can make my brilliant (haha) observations without the eye rolling or glazed look my family or friends give me. Keep swingin in the cage!!
Had to log in to respond to your post.  Wanted to say I'd "fight ya for it"  
I also love to "hear myself speak" see my wisdom in type.
LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: February 03, 2009, 01:36:29 AM »

Patrick McKenna who worked on the OJ case is now on the Anthony case. 

Defense team right?? I would love to know who is paying for all these experts
I got this yesterday, via email, do you have a link?
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/12/16/emergency.motion.to.compel.pdf

Thanks Pink Angel - from the link above:

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #823 on: February 03, 2009, 01:37:52 AM »

the cage has been quiet, and I've been super busy, so that works for me

I'm hoping for more news (ala doc dumps) soon.  Especially looking forward to the DNA results which compared LA to Caylee for some unspoken reason they found this important to do so I bet it's a goody!

Poppin' back out.  Time for some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: February 03, 2009, 01:41:41 AM »

Whatev.

Foggy

Good morning,Foggy!

Back at ya', Bearly...though I should be hittin' the hay boo hoo.  I'm still up listening to a repeat of NG and wishing this "case" could come to trial a bit sooner.  In my mind it just gives the looneys more time to hatch up a plan to hatch a plan for alleged perp to get off.  And though I like to give some the benefit of the doubt, this is one time I just want the alleged perp to deal w/the evidence w/no delay.

One can dream, right?

Foggy

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: February 03, 2009, 01:49:02 AM »

Whatev.

Foggy

Good morning,Foggy!

Foggy
Had to log in to respond to your post.  Wanted to say I'd "fight ya for it"  
I also love to "hear myself speak" see my wisdom in type.
LOL

O4bull     yeah tell it sista......I'll agree to sharing the trophy because, uh, just lookin at the junk in your trunk on your avi makes me feel very petite and a little afraid to rumble witcha!!!!!! In fact, I think it may have been CBB saying something about putting your pic on the fridge, if I had a clue how to copy and paste and enlarge and print and whatever else is necessary to do it ,I could use it for incentive to not eat any more leftover xmas candy, but alas, I don't know how, so what's one more piece of fudge?????? See your pearls of wisdom manana.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: February 03, 2009, 01:56:56 AM »

Whatev.

Foggy

Good morning,Foggy!

Foggy

Well thank you et al.  Truthfully I don't sweat being ignored much for I can't hold a candle to the folks who have a handle on all the current news re. the odd (obscure?) characters who are part of this odd case.  I think that some of the obscure notions of SM'll benefit the prosecution...and then there is the other side of me that thinks (hopes/prays!) LE/the State has enough to send alleged perp away for a long, long time (aka forever).

Time to hit the rack.  Nighty night, Monkeys all.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: February 03, 2009, 02:07:36 AM »

Whatev.

Foggy

Good morning,Foggy!

Foggy

Well thank you et al.  Truthfully I don't sweat being ignored much for I can't hold a candle to the folks who have a handle on all the current news re. the odd (obscure?) characters who are part of this odd case.  I think that some of the obscure notions of SM'll benefit the prosecution...and then there is the other side of me that thinks (hopes/prays!) LE/the State has enough to send alleged perp away for a long, long time (aka forever).

Time to hit the rack.  Nighty night, Monkeys all.

LE has a lot of evidence, and I'm also proud to be in the company of so many really clever, smart people who I believe have benefitted the prosecution's data bank to some degree.
KC , IMO, will be put exactly where she should be, there have been convictions with so much less and with JB representing her I don't think she has a chance of convincing a jury of her innocence.

Goodnight, see you tomorrow
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: February 03, 2009, 03:31:58 AM »

Hi there Monkey friends!

Desi's behind -- no Internet for over 24 hours, but somehow survived!

dottie, AzGrama, ncbelle54, BluesyGram and 7 Guests, just wanted to say hello as I read and get caught up...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: February 03, 2009, 03:38:08 AM »

Good Morning,, Lee as Todd Black? Isn't there a device you can put on your phone to change your voice? I never thought of Lee being Todd Black, but everything is so crazy who knows?

Hey, just wanted to comment on this from NoRoseColoredGlasses:

Yes, there is such a device.  And it was featured in the movie "Untraceable" -- one of the two movies Tony and Casey rented on June 16.  The killer used it to disguise his voice, to make himself sound like a woman.

ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: February 03, 2009, 04:04:04 AM »

Hi there Monkey friends!

Desi's behind -- no Internet for over 24 hours, but somehow survived!

dottie, AzGrama, ncbelle54, BluesyGram and 7 Guests, just wanted to say hello as I read and get caught up...

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 03, 2009, 04:42:35 AM »

hello Desdemona, BluesyGram, AzGrama and 5 Guests    I am too tired to catch up, but can i ask if George is released, and if he is at home with Cindy?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: February 03, 2009, 05:13:10 AM »

Hi Lucinda

I'm going to get a couple of hours of sleep now, but glad I got to see you.

I heard that when/if George is released from Halifax hospital in Daytona, he would most likely check into a facility nearer to his home.

Here is the latest info I found:

http://www.wftv.com/mostpopular/18623676/detail.html#-
(scroll down for this section; there are other good updates, too)
----------
GEORGE ANTHONY STILL IN HOSPITAL

The Anthony family's attorney told Eyewitness News on Monday that he still doesn't know when George Anthony will be released from the hospital. He's been at Halifax Medical Center in Daytona Beach hospital for more than a week.

Police found George at a hotel early in the morning of January 23 with a half-written suicide note, beer and empty prescription bottles.
---------

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: February 03, 2009, 05:14:48 AM »

jammsnana, Lucinda, BluesyGram, KCJackie and 7 Guests

Desi's off to bed.. See you monkeys later!  Hoping the rumor of an imminent doc dump could be true...

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: February 03, 2009, 05:24:26 AM »

Hi Lucinda

I'm going to get a couple of hours of sleep now, but glad I got to see you.

I heard that when/if George is released from Halifax hospital in Daytona, he would most likely check into a facility nearer to his home.

Here is the latest info I found:

http://www.wftv.com/mostpopular/18623676/detail.html#-
(scroll down for this section; there are other good updates, too)
----------
GEORGE ANTHONY STILL IN HOSPITAL

The Anthony family's attorney told Eyewitness News on Monday that he still doesn't know when George Anthony will be released from the hospital. He's been at Halifax Medical Center in Daytona Beach hospital for more than a week.

Police found George at a hotel early in the morning of January 23 with a half-written suicide note, beer and empty prescription bottles.
---------

Thanks Des, have a good sleep.  Reading the article now.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: February 03, 2009, 06:14:40 AM »

the cage has been quiet, and I've been super busy, so that works for me

I'm hoping for more news (ala doc dumps) soon.  Especially looking forward to the DNA results which compared LA to Caylee for some unspoken reason they found this important to do so I bet it's a goody!

Poppin' back out.  Time for some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Heard(rumor) from another site it's sup post to be this week...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: February 03, 2009, 06:17:27 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

I don't know how to repost it, but if you go back to the Blockbuster pic, what is the white thing on Crazy's head?  Could it be the Very Important Princess hat?  Do we (you) know if there were two, one for KC and one for Caylee?

Thank you all.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: February 03, 2009, 06:30:06 AM »

This is my first attempt at posting a pic. Here goes, I picked this up a while ago while we were researching dead squirrels who hide under hoods.
LibrnMnky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: February 03, 2009, 06:50:17 AM »

I've got two trains of thought on the dream team . Baez is 100% sure , and it's true, that this case has exploded into a media sensation that has his small town mind reeling. He's smart enough at least to recognize that he alone is not competent to handle it, likely he would have to step down, step away from his spotlight unless he manages to get appropriate co counsel. So instead of seeking help from qualified local attys, he puts his PR "team" on growing a venus flytrap for schemey lawyers, whoila..... the current crop of dubious names.

My other thought is that this was a simple case of a stupid, selfish,girl that murdered her little child, but it got NG's attention and snowballed into a huge media circus, it then attracted a guy who HATES media condeming poor innocent party girls.

All of it is disgusting and I really worry sometimes that JB is such an incompetent lead counsel that it'll get thrown out and have to be done over.

I worry too about Baez be so incompetent.  About 80% of being a good lawyer is knowing procedure.  I cringe when he files his motions and don't back them up with Memorandum of Law which is Basic Attorney 101.  Even the attorney talking heads on NG don't have too much to say about him, and believe me, attorneys stick together.  They don't like turning on one another.

It is sad this has become such a media circus, but the Anthony's are the reason for that.  They could have kept their mouths shut from "Day One".  We all know we live in a wicked world where mothers kill their children everyday.  As soon as Cindy started running her mouth saying stupid things, the press just went wild.  JMO.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #839 on: February 03, 2009, 07:09:19 AM »

My daughter in law was watching NG with me last night and a video snippet of KC in jail whining about all the questions they keep asking her (yes,the once missing video) and my D-I-L commented "she needs to get a life", I looked over at her with the look,she thought she was in trouble , put her head down and said "well she does need to get a life" to which I responded in my most serious voice, "she is about to get one,it's called life without parole". She fell over laughing.   

Good morning monkeys   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.