April 16, 2024, 02:12:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 286575 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: February 03, 2009, 07:11:22 AM »

Lee Anthony gets deposition notice 

Last Edited: Monday, 02 Feb 2009, 10:27 PM EST 
Created: Monday, 02 Feb 2009, 10:26 PM EST 

Lee Anthony, brother of accused murderer Casey Anthony.  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case
Public memorial for Caylee Anthony tentatively set

BY HOLLY BRISTOW
FOX 35 News

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) --   The attorney representing the woman in a defamation suit against Casey Anthony wants to depose Casey's brother, Lee, in hopes of shedding light in the civil case.

Keith Mitnik wants answers to questions on behalf of his client,  Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.  Fernandez Gonzalez shares the same name as the woman whom Casey claims abducted her daughter, Caylee Marie, in July of last year.

"I need people under oath, where they're required to tell me the truth, and I want to ask the questions.  We've got one reason.  I want to clear our client's name and I want to do it as fast as we can," said Mitnik.

"I was very surprised,"  said attorney Thomas Luka, who is representing Lee Anthony, adding his client is not going to be of much use in this case.  "I've had extensive conversations with him about this.  He has indicated to me that he does not know anything other than the fact that his sister has used a babysitter, but he did not know specific names or anything like that."

Mitnik says he has an extensive list of questions for Lee Anthony.  "Merely,  do you know this woman? What can you tell me about her?

When asked if he would take the opportunity to inquire about Casey Anthony's murder case, Mitnik responded,  "I'll probably ask them some questions about it, and only because if there's any info that points to someone else that hurt this child, then it's not my client."

Lee Anthony's deposition is scheduled for February 27th.  His parents Cindy and George Anthony are scheduled for depositions on February 26th.

More details emerge in memorial service for Caylee

For more than six weeks, George and Cindy Anthony have been waiting to take possession of the remains of their granddaughter, whose body was discovered in December in a wooded area within a mile of their East Orange County home. Until Casey's defense team completes their examination of the body, they will have to wait.

But FOX 35 has learned that behind the scenes, Cindy has been busy making preparations for a public memorial, tentatively scheduled for February 10 at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

The sanctuary can hold up to five thousand guests and is pre-wired for video, so media oulets can record the service without being too intrusive.  The same location was used in 1999 to publicly memorialize PGA golfer Payne Stewart, who died after a private jet in which he was travelling depressurized while en route from Orlando to Dallas.

Sources tell FOX 35 that Cindy has selected flowers that will sit on the altar and Caylee's grandmother has chosen music for the service.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8338910&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: February 03, 2009, 07:16:17 AM »

My daughter in law was watching NG with me last night and a video snippet of KC in jail whining about all the questions they keep asking her (yes,the once missing video) and my D-I-L commented "she needs to get a life", I looked over at her with the look,she thought she was in trouble , put her head down and said "well she does need to get a life" to which I responded in my most serious voice, "she is about to get one,it's called life without parole". She fell over laughing.   

Good morning monkeys   

Thanks, searching for a MUCH needed laugh this cold and icy morning! Hope your day is a great one!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 03, 2009, 07:20:17 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/02/ng.01.html

Jane Velez-Mitchell Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/02/ijvm.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: February 03, 2009, 07:20:25 AM »

Lee Anthony gets deposition notice 

Last Edited: Monday, 02 Feb 2009, 10:27 PM EST 
Created: Monday, 02 Feb 2009, 10:26 PM EST 

Lee Anthony, brother of accused murderer Casey Anthony.  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case
Public memorial for Caylee Anthony tentatively set

BY HOLLY BRISTOW
FOX 35 News

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) --   The attorney representing the woman in a defamation suit against Casey Anthony wants to depose Casey's brother, Lee, in hopes of shedding light in the civil case.

Keith Mitnik wants answers to questions on behalf of his client,  Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.  Fernandez Gonzalez shares the same name as the woman whom Casey claims abducted her daughter, Caylee Marie, in July of last year.

"I need people under oath, where they're required to tell me the truth, and I want to ask the questions.  We've got one reason.  I want to clear our client's name and I want to do it as fast as we can," said Mitnik.

"I was very surprised,"  said attorney Thomas Luka, who is representing Lee Anthony, adding his client is not going to be of much use in this case.  "I've had extensive conversations with him about this.  He has indicated to me that he does not know anything other than the fact that his sister has used a babysitter, but he did not know specific names or anything like that."

Mitnik says he has an extensive list of questions for Lee Anthony.  "Merely,  do you know this woman? What can you tell me about her?

When asked if he would take the opportunity to inquire about Casey Anthony's murder case, Mitnik responded,  "I'll probably ask them some questions about it, and only because if there's any info that points to someone else that hurt this child, then it's not my client."

Lee Anthony's deposition is scheduled for February 27th.  His parents Cindy and George Anthony are scheduled for depositions on February 26th.

More details emerge in memorial service for Caylee

For more than six weeks, George and Cindy Anthony have been waiting to take possession of the remains of their granddaughter, whose body was discovered in December in a wooded area within a mile of their East Orange County home. Until Casey's defense team completes their examination of the body, they will have to wait.

But FOX 35 has learned that behind the scenes, Cindy has been busy making preparations for a public memorial, tentatively scheduled for February 10 at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

The sanctuary can hold up to five thousand guests and is pre-wired for video, so media oulets can record the service without being too intrusive.  The same location was used in 1999 to publicly memorialize PGA golfer Payne Stewart, who died after a private jet in which he was travelling depressurized while en route from Orlando to Dallas.

Sources tell FOX 35 that Cindy has selected flowers that will sit on the altar and Caylee's grandmother has chosen music for the service.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8338910&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

FOX has learned.......I imagine if they paid motor-mouth Cindy to film/video the service, they would be "in-the-know"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: February 03, 2009, 07:22:48 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-changeofvenue0309feb03,0,1524824.story

Can Casey Anthony get a fair trial in Orlando?

Casey Anthony's murder trial could be months or even years away, but her lawyer is already hinting that he wants the case moved out of Orlando to ensure an unbiased jury.

Attorney Jose Baez hasn't filed a request for a change of venue yet but said last week that he plans to do so soon.

Taking a first-degree murder trial on the road is pretty rare but it does happen, authorities say. And it's no simple task to move a proceeding to another location -- a decision a judge does not make lightly.

One side -- usually the defense -- must convince the judge that the suspect will not get a fair trial in the current location. Too much publicity or negative media coverage can make it impossible to find 12 jurors plus alternates who haven't made up their minds.

*SNIPPED*

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #845 on: February 03, 2009, 07:24:07 AM »

Morning monkeys~last night I was bored and after hearing that Sin-dy put the rubber bracelet in the sock and that Baez knew NOTHING about it, I took my daughters yellow rubber bracelet in 3 different styles of socks........want to know the outcome? it was bulky and made the socks lock deformed, you could see the shape and rigidness thru every pair I tried. If Jpse didn't put it there and missed that - well, then he is even more of a dumbarse than I thought before (and, that's a tall order).

I also tried the car keys unlocking the car door thru the cell phone and that worked too!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: February 03, 2009, 07:25:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
It's Coffee time.BRB

~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #847 on: February 03, 2009, 07:28:08 AM »

My daughter in law was watching NG with me last night and a video snippet of KC in jail whining about all the questions they keep asking her (yes,the once missing video) and my D-I-L commented "she needs to get a life", I looked over at her with the look,she thought she was in trouble , put her head down and said "well she does need to get a life" to which I responded in my most serious voice, "she is about to get one,it's called life without parole". She fell over laughing.   

Good morning monkeys   

Thanks, searching for a MUCH needed laugh this cold and icy morning! Hope your day is a great one!

YW. Hope your day is great as well!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: February 03, 2009, 07:30:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
It's Coffee time.BRB

or in Spindys world,hammer time.....

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: February 03, 2009, 07:34:39 AM »

Morning monkeys~last night I was bored and after hearing that Sin-dy put the rubber bracelet in the sock and that Baez knew NOTHING about it, I took my daughters yellow rubber bracelet in 3 different styles of socks........want to know the outcome? it was bulky and made the socks lock deformed, you could see the shape and rigidness thru every pair I tried. If Jpse didn't put it there and missed that - well, then he is even more of a dumbarse than I thought before (and, that's a tall order).

I also tried the car keys unlocking the car door thru the cell phone and that worked too!
haha, you were bored!    I knew the key thing worked...it did for me.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: February 03, 2009, 07:37:36 AM »

I loved it asI used to lock myself out all the time My daughter was looking at me like I was crazy though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #851 on: February 03, 2009, 07:39:02 AM »

This is my first attempt at posting a pic. Here goes, I picked this up a while ago while we were researching dead squirrels who hide under hoods.
Very funny!  Just what I needed to jump start my this morning!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #852 on: February 03, 2009, 07:42:13 AM »

Boy you were bored!  Thanks for being our on the scene investigator - I do not have any girls so I could not try it!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: February 03, 2009, 07:46:29 AM »

I missed the key thing.. what is the word on that?? I am lost on that subject..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 03, 2009, 07:49:24 AM »

Good morning monkeys   

How funny.

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: February 03, 2009, 07:52:10 AM »

If you are locked out of your car, you can have someone call your cell phone and press the unlock button pn their end while you hold your end of the phone to the door lock on the car~I have NO idea how it works, but it unlocked the car just by the sound emitted thru the cell phone

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: February 03, 2009, 07:52:38 AM »

Casey Anthony takes the Fifth in defamation suit
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
February 3, 2009
Casey Anthony doesn't plan on answering a series of written questions posed on behalf of a woman suing her, including whether Anthony knows who killed her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, and whether she was involved.

Anthony, who faces a murder charge in her daughter's death, is going to reply to each question by citing her Fifth Amendment right because of concerns the answers could be used in the criminal case against her, her civil attorney, Jonathan Kasen, said Monday.

Lawyers for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, who filed a defamation suit against the Orange County murder suspect, sent the questions to Anthony's attorney Monday, according to court documents.

Circuit Judge Jose R. Rodriguez came up with the compromise of posing written questions last month after Anthony's attorneys tried to stop a videotaped deposition of Anthony in jail.

The judge was trying to balance Fernandez-Gonzalez's civil-court efforts to clear her name and Anthony's rights in the criminal process.

When Caylee's disappearance was first reported in July, Anthony, 22, told investigators that a month earlier she had left the 2-year-old with a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez at Sawgrass Apartments, and when she returned later that day both were gone.

Authorities interviewed 37-year-old Fernandez-Gonzalez, who told them she didn't know Anthony or her daughter.

Caylee's remains were found in December a short walk from the home she shared with Anthony and her grandparents.

Among the questions submitted to Anthony to answer in writing:

*How did you describe (baby sitter Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez) to law enforcement?

*List everyone you told that Caylee was with Zenaida Gonzalez the last time you saw her

*Do you admit the Zenaida Gonzalez who is suing you has never baby-sat for Caylee? Do you admit the story you told law enforcement that Caylee was with someone named Zenaida Gonzalez the last time you saw her is not true?

In other developments:

*Roy Kronk, the Orange County Utilities meter reader who was thrust into the national spotlight when he found Caylee's remains, was reassigned to a new job Monday, his lawyer said. Kronk was reassigned to work in inventory control at a warehouse -- a position he requested before he found the remains.

*Allen Moore, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail, confirmed there will be a verbal notice given to Anthony's criminal defense attorney, Jos� Baez, about jail policies because a prohibited item -- a rubber wristband inscribed with "Forever in our hearts Caylee Marie Anthony" -- was found with the clothing Baez dropped off Wednesday for Casey Anthony's court hearing Friday.

*The spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense attorney -- a man who admitted to the Orlando Sentinel last week that he's using a fake name -- issued a statement defending the criminal past of his company's founder. The spokesman who calls himself Todd Black did not name the company founder in a statement he e-mailed Monday, though he earlier told the Sentinel it is a man named Gil Cabot. In 1990, Cabot was convicted of attempting to extort $30,000 from television journalist Jann Carl. According to reports, prosecutors said Cabot called Carl and told her that nude photos of her would be sold to a magazine unless she made the payoff. According to California records, Cabot served five years in prison.

Black, who has declined to give his real name, described Cabot's stint in prison as a "key selling point" for his company.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0309feb03,0,4855543.story

~ Peter Frampton
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: February 03, 2009, 08:00:11 AM »

This new guy for the defense is a PI and no doubt is going to investigate all the
players, I hope all of KC friends have nothing to hide. He is the one that found the
evidence that Furmann?? had said the N word about 7 or 8 years before on tape.
Also this is probable nothing but when Tony and roomate went to NY, did they ever say why they didn't let KC stay at their apt.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: February 03, 2009, 08:01:19 AM »

If you are locked out of your car, you can have someone call your cell phone and press the unlock button pn their end while you hold your end of the phone to the door lock on the car~I have NO idea how it works, but it unlocked the car just by the sound emitted thru the cell phone

Ok Thanks. hmmm interesting.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #859 on: February 03, 2009, 08:03:15 AM »

The Steel Monkey has landed in the Cage!   

When this whole charade first began, I kinda thought Baez's comment "when everyone hears her story, they will understand" made some sense.  I was willing to keep an open mind.

But now with all of the cartoon characters, meter men, suicide attempts, dead squirrels, rotten pizza, Joys, psychics, etc.  popping up on a daily basis, there is not one story that Baez could tell about KC that would make me understand any of this!   

Good Morning fellow monkeys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.