April 26, 2024, 10:36:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 287114 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: February 03, 2009, 09:33:38 AM »

Does anyone here know what day ZG was at Sawgrass Apts.  And is anyone on record saying that KC made mention of ZG prior to this date, or prior to this date did she just refer to the Nanny as "ZANNY"  ????    ANYONE ????

IIRC June 16th....and KC mentioned "Zanny the Nanny" to Richard Grund as the new babysitter when Caylee was being watched by Jesse and his family.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: February 03, 2009, 09:35:10 AM »

Morning monkeys~last night I was bored and after hearing that Sin-dy put the rubber bracelet in the sock and that Baez knew NOTHING about it, I took my daughters yellow rubber bracelet in 3 different styles of socks........want to know the outcome? it was bulky and made the socks lock deformed, you could see the shape and rigidness thru every pair I tried. If Jpse didn't put it there and missed that - well, then he is even more of a dumbarse than I thought before (and, that's a tall order).

I also tried the car keys unlocking the car door thru the cell phone and that worked too!

OK, fessing up.  I tried it, too.  However, I think it probably depends on how you fold the socks.  I used trouser socks, thinking they are thin, and what I wear with dress pants.  I put the bracelet down in the toe, and laid the socks side by side.  Then, I turned the tops over, enclosing the top of one inside the other, and kept stuffing until the toes of the socks were completely inside the top band of the sock.  The same way I fold them to put in a drawer.

I could tell it was there, but it might not be noticeable to somebody not looking for it, as the elastic at the top of the socks was a bit lumpy in the same place.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #902 on: February 03, 2009, 09:36:02 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS 

good morning qm, and all monkeys near and far.....
Mornin'!
Love your avi, where is that giant monkey?
Reminds me one time my friends said to me "Do these jeans make my butt look big?" and I said "NOPE.   Your butt makes your butt look big!"     

hm, not sure if you think this monkey makes me look fat or not,,lol, but,I found him at a closed business this week when we drove south for a day trip. I could not resist posing, and wish I can bring this big monkey home. It would look so cool swinging from these 100 ft tall oak trees here...I have never sat on a monkeys hand before !!    mio
LOL, the pics are awesome and Bull does not think the monkey makes you look fat.  (you look good in your jeans too)   Your quote just reminded me of my friend, no other meaning.   

suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: February 03, 2009, 09:36:17 AM »

Good Morning All Monkeys.  I have some questions concerning Gil Cabot/Todd Black.  I don't know why, but I thought you had to register an alias. todd black aka gil cabot.  Does he receive payments for services payable  to gil cabot, todd black or do payments go to the company?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: February 03, 2009, 09:39:17 AM »

Good Morning,, Lee as Todd Black? Isn't there a device you can put on your phone to change your voice? I never thought of Lee being Todd Black, but everything is so crazy who knows?

Hey, just wanted to comment on this from NoRoseColoredGlasses:

Yes, there is such a device.  And it was featured in the movie "Untraceable" -- one of the two movies Tony and Casey rented on June 16.  The killer used it to disguise his voice, to make himself sound like a woman.

This is very interesting in light of the news yesterday that someone posted about the calls to sindy's mom!

Greetings, Monkeys!  Can't stay, but popped in to catch up this morning.  Saw this response, so here's the clip from the movie... the killer disguises his voice to sound like a female on a dating site, in order to kidnap the heroine's (Diane Lane) friend/coworker.

The voice-transforming bit is at the very beginning of the clip... if you watch a bit more you will see silver duct tape wrapped around the kidnap victim's mouth/head.  (Warning:  it is creepy and disturbing.)

From the movie "Untraceable" -- which features a single mom raising a little girl, no father in the picture... they live with her mom, who takes care of the child...

Oh, and which also features a stinking, decomposing body in the trunk of a car...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfnWL7I9GI0&feature=related
One of the two movies Casey rented with Tony on June 16...

Have a good day, Monkeys, I'll check in tonight!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: February 03, 2009, 09:39:19 AM »

Now that my brain fog is fading (a little), I have been thinking about the liar librarian half-azzed business suit she-devil wore for the last hearing.......and the reason I say "half-azzed"?.......anyone want to venture a guess??

I can't think of a any clues that wouldn't give it away.....but what made me wonder about this was (allegedly) Cindy's hiding the Caylee "forever in our hearts" bracelet hidden in she-devil's half-azzed suit.

no guesses??....I know it's early
it is early, and being a not so early morning monkey, I passed on the quiz. LOL
but I shall guess... maybe she had something hidden in the gray pants (sewn in?) and they made her wear LKB's spare pair of Navy pants and since kc's azz is as big as LKB's, they looked a little snug?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: February 03, 2009, 09:39:54 AM »

Does anyone here know what day ZG was at Sawgrass Apts.  And is anyone on record saying that KC made mention of ZG prior to this date, or prior to this date did she just refer to the Nanny as "ZANNY"  ????    ANYONE ????

good question MSJackie....last night on ng, they said casey must have seen zanaida at sawgrass when zanaida was filling out an aplication for the apartment ..Also, they said z still had new york car tags. the first time I had heard that mentioned.

I have searched this zaniada's name, and there are so many coincidences with this name, it mind boggles me. There is a colleage professor who had her laptop stolen, (casey claimed to go to that school for a while.

There are zenaidas that die and are born, and living on and near the streets where Caylee was found. And , the only time I have heard anyone mention the name, was cindy in jail talks, as she asks casey what she wants her to tell to zanni...almost as if cindy knew this zanni, or her words seemed that familiar.  (even though none of them has said they ever met a babysitter, let alone know her name was, zaniada fernandez gonzalez..)  mio
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #907 on: February 03, 2009, 09:40:47 AM »

IIR, Crazy was referring to "Zanny" for a long time, prior to the Sawgrass deal. I don't remember when Invisi-Nanny got a last name and family. Sorry...but I'm sure there's a few thousand experts here who can give you the details.

I think Crazy gave Invisi-Nanny a family and last name AFTER the real ZG was at Sawgrass. Remember, there's always a nugget (we really need a smaller word for nugget, I suggest "atom" of truth in Crazy's ramblings.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #908 on: February 03, 2009, 09:40:49 AM »

Now that my brain fog is fading (a little), I have been thinking about the liar librarian half-azzed business suit she-devil wore for the last hearing.......and the reason I say "half-azzed"?.......anyone want to venture a guess??

I can't think of a any clues that wouldn't give it away.....but what made me wonder about this was (allegedly) Cindy's hiding the Caylee "forever in our hearts" bracelet hidden in she-devil's half-azzed suit.

My guess:  (maybe)

1.  It is a half "azzed" suit becuase it didn't "go" together.  Mommy picked out a suit that was miss-matched.
2.  The bracelet was a note to Casey from her mom that they are "holding Caylee in their own hearts" and it was a sign to Casey that her parents are on the side of Caylee.... 

Just a few thoughts, not sure I buy it though.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: February 03, 2009, 09:41:02 AM »

Periwinkle had a much easier quiz...  What color would you be if you were a crayon? Next time, if you want more monkeys to play, you need to go easy on us if it's early.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: February 03, 2009, 09:44:11 AM »

I myself was rewatching her in court, with that suit, which is very tight, matter of fact, I noticed she was messin with her buttons on front of jacket, the buttons are spread a bit.  then, she is watching baez write, and she leans over with her hand, and takes a pen from his hand as he is writting something.   THere is just something about their demeanor that bothers me. A sort of familiarity one only gets from being close with another.  ANd, still shaking my head at her smiles....

The familiarity bothers me too.  I think most lawyers have the sense to educate their clients on proper courtroom behavior.  That is not appropriate.  But Bozo seems to get his grins and giggles from it.  I wonder what his wife thinks about that? 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: February 03, 2009, 09:44:17 AM »

I myself was rewatching her in court, with that suit, which is very tight, matter of fact, I noticed she was messin with her buttons on front of jacket, the buttons are spread a bit.  then, she is watching baez write, and she leans over with her hand, and takes a pen from his hand as he is writting something.   THere is just something about their demeanor that bothers me. A sort of familiarity one only gets from being close with another.  ANd, still shaking my head at her smiles....

I won't even begin to comment about her (slore) behavior.....

The color of the suit got me thinking.....1st because of the sick color......very similar to the color of duct-tape. But then I wondered why she would wear such "casual" jean like slacks with that business style jacket. I mean why not wear the matching slacks to
"the suit"???.....that's when I had my own uh-huh moment......lol

Could this be the jacket that matched the gray slacks Cindy washed that were in KC's car?? They are now evidence in the hands of the FBI forensics lab........therefore, no matching slacks for the jacked KC to wear to court.

Anyone else have opinions about this???

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: February 03, 2009, 09:44:35 AM »

Maybe the suit's pants that did "go" didn't fit.
My guess:  (maybe)

1.  It is a half "azzed" suit becuase it didn't "go" together.  Mommy picked out a suit that was miss-matched.
2.  The bracelet was a note to Casey from her mom that they are "holding Caylee in their own hearts" and it was a sign to Casey that her parents are on the side of Caylee.... 

Just a few thoughts, not sure I buy it though.

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #913 on: February 03, 2009, 09:45:45 AM »

Periwinkle had a much easier quiz...  What color would you be if you were a crayon? Next time, if you want more monkeys to play, you need to go easy on us if it's early.

Ok - that one is easy - I would be light blue - the world is a sad place but I only let it get me a little down. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: February 03, 2009, 09:46:06 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS 

good morning qm, and all monkeys near and far.....
Mornin'!
Love your avi, where is that giant monkey?
Reminds me one time my friends said to me "Do these jeans make my butt look big?" and I said "NOPE.   Your butt makes your butt look big!"     

hm, not sure if you think this monkey makes me look fat or not,,lol, but,I found him at a closed business this week when we drove south for a day trip. I could not resist posing, and wish I can bring this big monkey home. It would look so cool swinging from these 100 ft tall oak trees here...I have never sat on a monkeys hand before !!    mio
LOL, the pics are awesome and Bull does not think the monkey makes you look fat.  (you look good in your jeans too)   Your quote just reminded me of my friend, no other meaning.   

thanks bull..,,smiles 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: February 03, 2009, 09:47:31 AM »

The color of the suit got me thinking.....1st because of the sick color......very similar to the color of duct-tape. But then I wondered why she would wear such "casual" jean like slacks with that business style jacket. I mean why not wear the matching slacks to

Could this be the jacket that matched the gray slacks Cindy washed that were in KC's car?? They are now evidence in the hands of the FBI forensics lab........therefore, no matching slacks for the jacked KC to wear to court.

Very good.  I noticed they didn't match each other but didn't think that the grey slacks were a  possible match.
What would her mom be saying to her if she chose the jacket that went with the pants?  Am I reading more into this than I should.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: February 03, 2009, 09:48:16 AM »

Believe me when I say I do NOT do mornings.....but my son broke his ankle yesterday and I have to be awake to provide tender lovin' care....which clearly hasn't received my memo  "I DON'T DO MORNINGS!"

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: February 03, 2009, 09:48:58 AM »

Good Morning All Monkeys.  I have some questions concerning Gil Cabot/Todd Black.  I don't know why, but I thought you had to register an alias. todd black aka gil cabot.  Does he receive payments for services payable  to gil cabot, todd black or do payments go to the company?
I don't know about registering but I would guess all payments (that aren't in cash or ?  ) are made out to the business. 
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #918 on: February 03, 2009, 09:51:19 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Smile

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: February 03, 2009, 09:54:16 AM »

that very well could be, a mismatched pantsuit, straight from cindy, maybe to poke a bit at casey??   also, I noticed, the other lawyer,  ( or whoever he is) who sits to the left of casey, right after they bring her into the courtroom, well, his eyes are sort of glued to that
 "tightly buttoned chest area"casey is sporting.
he too made me uncomfortable, I mean really, dont these people see the cameras in the courtroom and know the world is watching?  mio

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.