April 30, 2024, 11:02:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 287395 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: February 02, 2009, 09:41:41 AM »

I hate I missed #3.
I hope we get some news today.

I haven't seen one of those things in gotta be 20 yrs...

We still have GA in treatment facility and the chance of more arrests..other than that, I don't know what other news could be coming...maybe another doc dump...even the Tabloids will probably be dropping the story soon..
It's gonna be a long year waiting..

Good morning everyone.      Hanging out in Joy's chat was hilarious.   I'm still laughing.
I haven't touched a bong in 30 years - we used to make our own out of bamboo.   

Do you have to join to see the chat? All I see is a little box from the link! 

No, I didn't join.  You don't have to join to see the chat - or to talk.    If you go there right now, you can see the conversation that took place last night.   Keep hitting the "previous 35" and it takes you back through yesterday.    It gets nasty in there.   

I went back and checked, and who ever this idiot was did so in the name of Scared Monkeys! 

I went to read there also, and I hope it was not a sm that said those things.... this joy sounds like a young woman with little education, more babies than she needs, and no more to living life than her chat room.  Sort of pathetic.  I do not understand why folks stay places with those negative energies always flying around. 

Agree.  My guess is that whoever did that doesn't like SM.   They used the name SM to make us look bad.   Everything on that chat is a bunch of lies, anyway. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: February 02, 2009, 09:48:04 AM »

Good Morning,, Lee as Todd Black? Isn't there a device you can put on your phone to change your voice? I never thought of Lee being Todd Black, but everything is so crazy who knows?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 02, 2009, 09:51:14 AM »

no idea, they are all pretty quite right now, kinda ereey too me.  This beyotch needs to go down.  I've had a question for a long time that I have not posted it's about the dumpster at amscott, I remember LE took alot of pic's of the dumpster, have they released them and what were they?

I'm bringing this post forward - because I wondered the same thing.   There was a CD that contained a lot of pics and stuff of the dumpsters.   Any ideas why it wasn't released yet?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #363 on: February 02, 2009, 09:52:49 AM »

no idea, they are all pretty quite right now, kinda ereey too me.  This beyotch needs to go down.  I've had a question for a long time that I have not posted it's about the dumpster at amscott, I remember LE took alot of pic's of the dumpster, have they released them and what were they?

I'm bringing this post forward - because I wondered the same thing.   There was a CD that contained a lot of pics and stuff of the dumpsters.   Any ideas why it wasn't released yet?
I forgot about that, I wonder. If it is going to be crucial evidence in the trial it will not be released under the Sunshine Law.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: February 02, 2009, 09:54:11 AM »

Hello,   
Feel like I know you all already...
I've been reading since 2005-Natalee
brought me to Scared Monkeys, and
then Caylee captured my thoughts.
So, I wanted to finally greet everyone! 

WELCOME Ladydi    
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: February 02, 2009, 09:55:02 AM »

I forgot about that, I wonder. If it is going to be crucial evidence in the trial it will not be released under the Sunshine Law.

Oh.  That must be it, then.     
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: February 02, 2009, 09:55:26 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

We still have GA in treatment facility and the chance of more arrests..other than that, I don't know what other news could be coming...maybe another doc dump...even the Tabloids will probably be dropping the story soon..

Good morning everyone.      Hanging out in Joy's chat was hilarious.   I'm still laughing.

Do you have to join to see the chat? All I see is a little box from the link! 

No, I didn't join.  You don't have to join to see the chat - or to talk.    If you go there right now, you can see the conversation that took place last night.   Keep hitting the "previous 35" and it takes you back through yesterday.    It gets nasty in there.   

I went back and checked, and who ever this idiot was did so in the name of Scared Monkeys! 

I went to read there also, and I hope it was not a sm that said those things.... this joy sounds like a young woman with little education, more babies than she needs, and no more to living life than her chat room.  Sort of pathetic.  I do not understand why folks stay places with those negative energies always flying around. 

Agree.  My guess is that whoever did that doesn't like SM.   They used the name SM to make us look bad.   Everything on that chat is a bunch of lies, anyway. 

I know, hey, maybe it was that "escaped poo slinging monkey from tampa", that visited her site?   
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: February 02, 2009, 09:58:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   I hope we get somethin'-somethin' in the way of a document dump this week.  We need some "juice" to keep us goin'. 

Monkeys just had fun at Joy's last night.  I got outta there before anything bad happened.  Our Monkeys weren't throwin' poo.   
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #368 on: February 02, 2009, 09:59:06 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/30/people_ask_for_motel_room_where_george_anthony_stayed.html

Motel Guests Want George Anthony's Room

DAYTONA BEACH -- The motel where George Anthony was found last week is now turning into a bit of a tourist attraction.
It has gotten national attention in the latest issue of People magazine.
As News 13's Saul Saenz found out, some people are calling the motel, or simply showing up, wanting to stay in the same room.
The issue of People magazine hitting stores on Friday has a picture of the Hawaii Motel, where Anthony stayed in room 106 on Feb. 23, trying to find some time alone to sort out his thoughts. While he was there, Daytona Beach police said he sent text messages to his family saying he didn't want to live. It was also reported that he may have started a suicide note.
He was taken to Halifax Regional Medical Center where he remains on psychological evaluation under the Baker Act.

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: February 02, 2009, 10:05:40 AM »

I know, hey, maybe it was that "escaped poo slinging monkey from tampa", that visited her site?   

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #370 on: February 02, 2009, 10:06:54 AM »

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: February 02, 2009, 10:07:13 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

I watch some of Joy's chat last night... I bopped in this morning (she's gone to doctor w/son now) and Joy was saying that her children were threatened last night...something about putting them in a bag like Caylee (sick)...anyway, she has their IP and has contacted LE who is looking for them (her words).

I didn't see any of that while I was on her chat last night (I was only on for a little while).

Did anyone else see anything like what she's talking about this morning?  The only thing that was odd to me was that she kept asking a particular poster for their first name....

Good Morning swingers!

I was in that nutjobs chat for a good bit last nite and I saw absolutely NO threat to her or her children but she did say that Cindy and Lee were at the superbowl and then went into a diatribe about a "sara lie" I screencapped it.   There was another poster in there claiming that a threat was made and while a few were in there, it was NOT part of the convo at all so I have absolutely no flippin idea what she is talking about - she likes throwing people's names around and actually gave a threat of her own that she is not someone to be messed with (yea okay).   She also made a statement that Michelle Bart was nasty because she picked on "her Dennis" (Dennis Miller/cowboy dude seen in MN office with TM) & at JBP with her yelling & making a scene when Lenny had the divers searching there.  She was asked a few pertinent questions, she didnt answer a one of them with the exception of an immature icon response or an order to go back to our cage      She kept inserting Lenny into her conversation & said she talked to him, I'll know because at some point I'll be checking in with him so I'll ask what contact he's had with her if any - all I do know for a fact about "JW" is that she showed up at JBP with that cowbody dude yelling at him & waving her "Caylee is alive" sign and spending time on her knees, reportedly praying when low and behold who showed up right behind her but Milstead of KFN and the Anthonys getting in Lenny & Rob's faces & picking a fight with a media cameraman that was unwarranted, Cindy also called Kathy Belich of WFTV a B on her way out after George tore a sign off Murt's truck claiming he didnt give it to Lois (they are a sidebar issue & Im not gonna waste time commenting on that).  Rayray was also at the Michelle Bart/KFN Meet & Greet in November with the Anthonys (and a few random stragglers) while Dominic Casey was digging & probing in the Suburban woods as well as being seen at the recovery crime scene after the discovery was made every day, reported by Phil Keaton she offered pictures to investigators trying to claim that Tim Miller was "mistaken" that in August those woods were flooded.   She later claimed to have gone with Brad Conway to pick up those toys left as a memorial on public property at the edge of Suburban & bringing food to the Anthonys.

I'm telling ya is it any wonder why the Anthonys are not getting decent support when all they do have is a bunch of nutjobs and lowend criminals supporting them....when sheep flock together, right?  YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: February 02, 2009, 10:14:04 AM »

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: February 02, 2009, 10:18:55 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

I watch some of Joy's chat last night... I bopped in this morning (she's gone to doctor w/son now) and Joy was saying that her children were threatened last night...something about putting them in a bag like Caylee (sick)...anyway, she has their IP and has contacted LE who is looking for them (her words).

I didn't see any of that while I was on her chat last night (I was only on for a little while).

Did anyone else see anything like what she's talking about this morning?  The only thing that was odd to me was that she kept asking a particular poster for their first name....

Good Morning swingers!

I was in that nutjobs chat for a good bit last nite and I saw absolutely NO threat to her or her children but she did say that Cindy and Lee were at the superbowl and then went into a diatribe about a "sara lie" I screencapped it.   There was another poster in there claiming that a threat was made and while a few were in there, it was NOT part of the convo at all so I have absolutely no flippin idea what she is talking about - she likes throwing people's names around and actually gave a threat of her own that she is not someone to be messed with (yea okay).   She also made a statement that Michelle Bart was nasty because she picked on "her Dennis" (Dennis Miller/cowboy dude seen in MN office with TM) & at JBP with her yelling & making a scene when Lenny had the divers searching there.  She was asked a few pertinent questions, she didnt answer a one of them with the exception of an immature icon response or an order to go back to our cage      She kept inserting Lenny into her conversation & said she talked to him, I'll know because at some point I'll be checking in with him so I'll ask what contact he's had with her if any - all I do know for a fact about "JW" is that she showed up at JBP with that cowbody dude yelling at him & waving her "Caylee is alive" sign and spending time on her knees, reportedly praying when low and behold who showed up right behind her but Milstead of KFN and the Anthonys getting in Lenny & Rob's faces & picking a fight with a media cameraman that was unwarranted, Cindy also called Kathy Belich of WFTV a B on her way out after George tore a sign off Murt's truck claiming he didnt give it to Lois (they are a sidebar issue & Im not gonna waste time commenting on that).  Rayray was also at the Michelle Bart/KFN Meet & Greet in November with the Anthonys (and a few random stragglers) while Dominic Casey was digging & probing in the Suburban woods as well as being seen at the recovery crime scene after the discovery was made every day, reported by Phil Keaton she offered pictures to investigators trying to claim that Tim Miller was "mistaken" that in August those woods were flooded.   She later claimed to have gone with Brad Conway to pick up those toys left as a memorial on public property at the edge of Suburban & bringing food to the Anthonys.

I'm telling ya is it any wonder why the Anthonys are not getting decent support when all they do have is a bunch of nutjobs and lowend criminals supporting them....when sheep flock together, right?  YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

Oh Lord....          Thanks for giving us the details - in such a funny way!   
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #374 on: February 02, 2009, 10:19:28 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

Foxnews said this morning that marijuana is not on the ban list for Phelps when he's not in training!  And that he trained for years, has reached his goal & now wants to party! Someone at this party took a quick pic for cash! Pot ain't so bad, I guess, unless you're a celeb! 

Monken, Shhhhhhhhh  dont say that so loud, lol.   I am trying to tell my 16 yr old son that it  is bad.   If he hears that he will say "see, I told you so"   LOL

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: February 02, 2009, 10:24:14 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  I can't stay long, packing to leave for the Dominican Republic tomorrow!! Woohoo! Just gotta brag about 85 degrees and sunshine.

I believe if there are dumpsters pic's they are of all Caylee's things.  Meaning Casey loaded the car up w/ Caylee's stuff and threw it away in that dumpster thereby showing/proving she had done the deed?  Any thoughts?  They have not released them, so they gotta be crucial evidence if they are in fact real.  JM thoughts.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: February 02, 2009, 10:24:47 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

Foxnews said this morning that marijuana is not on the ban list for Phelps when he's not in training!  And that he trained for years, has reached his goal & now wants to party! Someone at this party took a quick pic for cash! Pot ain't so bad, I guess, unless you're a celeb! 

Monken, Shhhhhhhhh  dont say that so loud, lol.   I am trying to tell my 16 yr old son that it  is bad.   If he hears that he will say "see, I told you so"   LOL

LOL  Don't let him see!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: February 02, 2009, 10:28:05 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  I can't stay long, packing to leave for the Dominican Republic tomorrow!! Woohoo! Just gotta brag about 85 degrees and sunshine.

I believe if there are dumpsters pic's they are of all Caylee's things.  Meaning Casey loaded the car up w/ Caylee's stuff and threw it away in that dumpster thereby showing/proving she had done the deed?  Any thoughts?  They have not released them, so they gotta be crucial evidence if they are in fact real.  JM thoughts.

Didn't Melinda Duckett do that!? OMG, i wonder if LE found Caylee's stuff at the Amscot!? That cd has never been released! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #378 on: February 02, 2009, 10:32:42 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

LOL  Don't let him see!

LOL for sure,  now that he had gone to school, maybe I will go search for his stash, lol      NOT

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: February 02, 2009, 10:34:22 AM »

Yeah, Melinda did it, it's kinda of the kiss of death imo.  I mean what else could it be...we have to remember she was sneaking around and basically living in her car and she appeared to me to be a junkie person w/car.  I mean look at all the trash they found in it w/ little evidence of caylee, I mean toddler to me implies atleast a change of clothes, wipes, and possible diapers as caylee was not potty trained to the best of my knowledge.  they only found child seat, doll in car?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.