April 30, 2024, 01:40:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 287415 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #860 on: February 03, 2009, 08:06:28 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-changeofvenue0309feb03,0,1524824.story

Can Casey Anthony get a fair trial in Orlando?

Casey Anthony's murder trial could be months or even years away, but her lawyer is already hinting that he wants the case moved out of Orlando to ensure an unbiased jury.

Attorney Jose Baez hasn't filed a request for a change of venue yet but said last week that he plans to do so soon.

Taking a first-degree murder trial on the road is pretty rare but it does happen, authorities say. And it's no simple task to move a proceeding to another location -- a decision a judge does not make lightly.

One side -- usually the defense -- must convince the judge that the suspect will not get a fair trial in the current location. Too much publicity or negative media coverage can make it impossible to find 12 jurors plus alternates who haven't made up their minds.

*SNIPPED*

I would like to know if the change of venue is granted, does the judge stay the same?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #861 on: February 03, 2009, 08:15:00 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-changeofvenue0309feb03,0,1524824.story

Casey Anthony's murder trial could be months or even years away, but her lawyer is already hinting that he wants the case moved out of Orlando to ensure an unbiased jury.

Attorney Jose Baez hasn't filed a request for a change of venue yet but said last week that he plans to do so soon.

Taking a first-degree murder trial on the road is pretty rare but it does happen, authorities say. And it's no simple task to move a proceeding to another location -- a decision a judge does not make lightly.

One side -- usually the defense -- must convince the judge that the suspect will not get a fair trial in the current location. Too much publicity or negative media coverage can make it impossible to find 12 jurors plus alternates who haven't made up their minds.

*SNIPPED*

I would like to know if the change of venue is granted, does the judge stay the same?

yes, normally.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: February 03, 2009, 08:15:05 AM »

Also, have we ever seen a photo of Casey's tattoo of Bella Vida?

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: February 03, 2009, 08:24:06 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS 

RIP Sweet Puppy
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: February 03, 2009, 08:32:18 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS 

good morning qm, and all monkeys near and far.....
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #865 on: February 03, 2009, 08:34:25 AM »

I have not,but I went to a translator and that is Italian... some say spanish...but the spanish translation is vida hermosa according to babel fish and Italian is bella vita.. soon she will be sporting bella vita senza parola d'onore.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: February 03, 2009, 08:35:25 AM »

I have not,but I went to a translator and that is Italian... some say spanish...but the spanish translation is vida hermosa according to babel fish and Italian is bella vita.. soon she will be sporting bella vita senza parola d'onore.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: February 03, 2009, 08:38:45 AM »

Casey/Caylee Anthony: MSM Did Not Solve Who Todd Black Was … Looks Like it was Blink34 and Scared Monkeys … Hello Gil Cabot

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/03/caseycaylee-anthony-msm-did-not-solve-who-todd-black-was-looks-like-it-was-blink34-and-scared-monkeys-hello-gil-cabot/

Will the real Todd Black please stand up. Or should we just say Gil Cabot.

So the MSM has finally gotten around to investigating who the real Todd Black is. It is about time they got around to looking into the background of the Jose Baez spokesman. However, everyone might want to take a closer look as to who was really on the fore front of this investigative story.

Even Yogi Berra comments that “It is like deja vu all over again”.

Why does all of this sound so familiar? Yogi Berra would say “It is like deja vu all over again”. Where have I heard that Todd Black was Gil Cabot? Some news organizations may want to go back and take a good look at their notes.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: February 03, 2009, 08:41:16 AM »

*SNIPPED*

Procedural steps, including making sure the Florida Supreme Court authorizes a judge from one circuit to oversee the case in another, must be completed.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-changeofvenue0309feb03,0,1524824.story?page=2

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: February 03, 2009, 08:41:50 AM »

Casey/Caylee Anthony: MSM Did Not Solve Who Todd Black Was … Looks Like it was Blink34 and Scared Monkeys … Hello Gil Cabot

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/03/caseycaylee-anthony-msm-did-not-solve-who-todd-black-was-looks-like-it-was-blink34-and-scared-monkeys-hello-gil-cabot/

Will the real Todd Black please stand up. Or should we just say Gil Cabot.

So the MSM has finally gotten around to investigating who the real Todd Black is. It is about time they got around to looking into the background of the Jose Baez spokesman. However, everyone might want to take a closer look as to who was really on the fore front of this investigative story.

Even Yogi Berra comments that “It is like deja vu all over again”.

Why does all of this sound so familiar? Yogi Berra would say “It is like deja vu all over again”. Where have I heard that Todd Black was Gil Cabot? Some news organizations may want to go back and take a good look at their notes.

yeah, I heard on ng last night, they are looking into cabot, and said he was a felon to boot !!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: February 03, 2009, 08:42:44 AM »

Hey Peri. I have never seen her tattoo anywhere.I just looked  at different photos online.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: February 03, 2009, 08:45:17 AM »

Thank you, SeeMe.  I didn't read far enough!   

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: February 03, 2009, 08:46:15 AM »

Hey Peri. I have never seen her tattoo anywhere.I just looked  at different photos online.

I was just wondering if a "heart" is evident in the design. 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #873 on: February 03, 2009, 08:47:52 AM »

I've pretty much given up posting here for some seem kind of caught up in this and that.  Sometimes this and that have zero revelance to the legal case. and no one ever responds to my queries.

Whatev.

I wish Caylee my late dad's snuggly arms around her, my late loving dogs to circle around them both and eternal peace for 'em all.

Foggy

Good morning,Foggy!

Foggy
   I like your style and insight and as far as being overlooked, not true. At this time of night it's sometimes slow and maybe the really smart monks are sleepin'.
  I feel that I can snag the prize for being the most prolific uncommented on poster, but this is the only place I can make my brilliant (haha) observations without the eye rolling or glazed look my family or friends give me. Keep swingin in the cage!!
Had to log in to respond to your post.  Wanted to say I'd "fight ya for it"  
I also love to "hear myself speak" see my wisdom in type.
LOL

O4bull     yeah tell it sista......I'll agree to sharing the trophy because, uh, just lookin at the junk in your trunk on your avi makes me feel very petite and a little afraid to rumble witcha!!!!!! In fact, I think it may have been CBB saying something about putting your pic on the fridge, if I had a clue how to copy and paste and enlarge and print and whatever else is necessary to do it ,I could use it for incentive to not eat any more leftover xmas candy, but alas, I don't know how, so what's one more piece of fudge?????? See your pearls of wisdom manana.
Well, you are a wise monkey to fear theBull  I am glad I can be an inspiration to both you and CBB although it's a rather backwards type of compliment.  Isn't that like putting a picture of kc on your computer to remind you not to kill someone?    Besides, I am pretty toned, even with the junk in the trunk you won't find an ounce of cellulite on these buns of steel.  Your constant dancing has got to be burning some calories so just keep that up and you can have an extra piece of candy without a worry.  Why, the very fact that you still have Christmas candy left in February is pretty impressive.

I thank you for sharing the trophy with me, and like my daddy always says "I'm glad you got to chat with me."   Kinda made your day, didn't it? 

To stay on topic,  let's all hope for a big dump today to make us all feel better!!  LA DNA paternity test, please
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: February 03, 2009, 08:49:44 AM »

Good Morning,, Lee as Todd Black? Isn't there a device you can put on your phone to change your voice? I never thought of Lee being Todd Black, but everything is so crazy who knows?

Hey, just wanted to comment on this from NoRoseColoredGlasses:

Yes, there is such a device.  And it was featured in the movie "Untraceable" -- one of the two movies Tony and Casey rented on June 16.  The killer used it to disguise his voice, to make himself sound like a woman.

This is very interesting in light of the news yesterday that someone posted about the calls to sindy's mom!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: February 03, 2009, 08:50:17 AM »

Now that my brain fog is fading (a little), I have been thinking about the liar librarian half-azzed business suit she-devil wore for the last hearing.......and the reason I say "half-azzed"?.......anyone want to venture a guess??

I can't think of a any clues that wouldn't give it away.....but what made me wonder about this was (allegedly) Cindy's hiding the Caylee "forever in our hearts" bracelet hidden in she-devil's half-azzed suit.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: February 03, 2009, 08:51:05 AM »

the cage has been quiet, and I've been super busy, so that works for me

I'm hoping for more news (ala doc dumps) soon.  Especially looking forward to the DNA results which compared LA to Caylee for some unspoken reason they found this important to do so I bet it's a goody!

Poppin' back out.  Time for some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Heard(rumor) from another site it's sup post to be this week...
this is bull >> 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: February 03, 2009, 08:51:32 AM »

Thank you, SeeMe.  I didn't read far enough!   

no problemo, perriwinkle

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #878 on: February 03, 2009, 08:52:54 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq_RBjTeRJA

I am stepping out for a bit. Free grand slam at Dennys today Smile

http://www.cfnews13.com/Business/LocalBusinessHeadlines/2009/2/3/free_breakfast_at_dennys.html

BBL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: February 03, 2009, 08:53:05 AM »

StoryVideoSlideshowSurveyRelatedText SizeAnthony Family To Be Deposed In Civil Case
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Casey Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys representing Zenaida Gonzalez are scheduled to depose family members of Casey Anthony in a civil suit filed against her.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony told authorities that she left Caylee with a woman named Zenaida Gonazalez at an Orange County apartment complex in mid-June but the pair was gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.

Caylee's remains were found in December in a wooded area near the home of Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony. Casey Anthony and her daughter lived in the home, although they often stayed elsewhere.

Gonzalez, the only person with that name who has a known link to the Sawgrass Apartments, said she had never watched -- nor met -- Caylee Anthony and claims her life has been affected by being drawn into the case, which has gained national headlines.

Casey Anthony has said that another woman with the same name took her daughter.

George and Cindy Anthony, and Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, are scheduled to be deposed at the end of February by Gonzalez's attorneys, who recently submitted a questionnaire they want Casey Anthony to answer in jail.

Casey Anthony's civil attorney, Jon Kasen, said his client will fill out her name and date of birth but she will plead the Fifth Amendment on all the questions.

George Anthony Remains Hospitalized

Meanwhile, George Anthony, who remains hospitalized following a suicide threat less than two weeks ago, is expected to be transferred sometime this week, his attorney said.

Brad Conway, who represents George and Cindy Anthony, said George Anthony is doing well but will continue to get treatment.

Conway said he expects to know on Tuesday when George Anthony will be released from Halifax Medical Center in Daytona Beach. Conway said it's been difficult trying to find a treatment center close to the Anthony family's east Orange County home.

Tax Dollars Paid In Case

Local 6 News has learned that at least $7,500 is being paid by Orange County to the attorney representing Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee's remains.

David Evans, who was retained by the county after Kronk made the discovery, is billing Orange County a discounted rate of $225 per hour. He's charging Kronk the same amount, Local 6 News reported.

Documents show that Kronk is paying Evans for any arrangements that are made with media outlets. Local 6 News confirmed that "Good Morning America" paid Kronk at least $20,000 for a picture of a rattlesnake that he apparently shot near the area where Caylee's bones were found

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18627533/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.