May 01, 2024, 08:52:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175395 times)
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2009, 12:20:42 AM »

run run lil sockmonkey..make sure ya get that  reference i made about gm to the MO section in gm. hurry before someone beats ya to it.

I don't know many NH posters as I have only been a Caylee poster!!  I was invited to GM by a friend!  I didn't know really what is was all about and still don't!  But I will whole heartedly say that from what I know about BTgirl - she is a very nice caring person!  I have never seen her talk bad about anybody!!  And that is the truth!!! 

thats cool mytime, but if there is anything you have learned , i hope in the last couple of weeks, people arent always as they seem to be ..especially over time when you really see them for what they are.

.... but then that would mean you can't trust anyone at all ? 

Umm yeah, that works...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2009, 12:21:28 AM »

Seamonkey and OS - I know we really don't know each other but I would like to see things change!!!

Can we please avoid attacking other SM members??  Let's not stoop to MrsK and her flunkies level!!

Please don't make me tell your mother!!  LOL 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2009, 12:24:35 AM »

Janet - please don't take it too hard.  Sometimes people are easily swayed or they cannot imagine others wouldn't have pure motives.  I suspect that many of those very people you are talking about may realize they've made a mistake before too long. Most of them are welcome to come back here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2009, 12:25:55 AM »

Seamonkey and OS - I know we really don't know each other but I would like to see things change!!!

Can we please avoid attacking other SM members??  Let's not stoop to MrsK and her flunkies level!!

Mytime - Seamonkey and OS have a long history with certain SM members that went to GM.  They have a right to their feelings. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2009, 12:28:41 AM »

Mytime - Seamonkey and OS have a long history with certain SM members that went to GM.  They have a right to their feelings. 

Oh damn - now I am really confused!!     
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2009, 12:30:09 AM »

Mytime - right now at this moment it's a fine line.  I really don't know how to describe it. 
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2009, 12:30:42 AM »

Thank you Klaas

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2009, 12:31:09 AM »

dunno mytime i guess if you were attacked by the same people ya tellin me not to attk..would you too be so calm??....if you saw many of your friends attacked..would you be calm too?? which im not "attacking"..if i was YOUD REALLY know it, believe me..YOU do not know all that has gone on in umm 2-3 years??..but they are lucky to have a friend like you that doesnt know, perhaps they can make a change..who knows.

I may not have posted many times due to my comp, but no one ever mistake that into meaning I could NOT read in all that time. Like i said there is a LOT to be said for just sitting and "listening"..i think its the same in rl..you hear more when you are quiet. Do not let my post count fool you into thinking I havent a clue.

Tho i appreciate your sediments, I am NOT attacking. And certainly NOT saying what I should or could..then THAT would be attacking. and Like i said also, YOU would REALLY know if i did attack, what i am doing is NOTHING compaired to what i am feeling...or wanting to do.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2009, 12:33:53 AM »

Mytime  - please check your email.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2009, 12:34:12 AM »

Yep.  I know exactly what you mean, thank you.

Perhaps I just needed a little encouragement in restraint tonight.   

I'm curious about Lala's post on 11/24 which quotes both herself and *******.

LaLa's says she wants to post an email from Silvetti to CAPS 

******* has responded to her "...Soon I would like to show Mr. Silvetti's letter to HotShot and compare to the one he sent you.  He lied to you Lala's about his last visit.  I hope I told you that months ago."

That one made me go...Hmmmmm.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2009, 12:35:00 AM »

Mytime - right now at this moment it's a fine line.  I really don't know how to describe it. 

Klaas

I will sit on my hands, .no more from me..

Guess it just stuck a nerve..and I am sorry.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2009, 12:37:03 AM »

dunno mytime i guess if you were attacked by the same people ya tellin me not to attk..would you too be so calm??....if you saw many of your friends attacked..would you be calm too?? which im not "attacking"..if i was YOUD REALLY know it, believe me..YOU do not know all that has gone on in umm 2-3 years??..but they are lucky to have a friend like you that doesnt know, perhaps they can make a change..who knows.

I may not have posted many times due to my comp, but no one ever mistake that into meaning I could NOT read in all that time. Like i said there is a LOT to be said for just sitting and "listening"..i think its the same in rl..you hear more when you are quiet. Do not let my post count fool you into thinking I havent a clue.

Tho i appreciate your sediments, I am NOT attacking. And certainly NOT saying what I should or could..then THAT would be attacking. and Like i said also, YOU would REALLY know if i did attack, what i am doing is NOTHING compaired to what i am feeling...or wanting to do.

Obviously not!!!  LOL    Have you read my posts today!!   

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2009, 12:39:09 AM »

and BTW i can spell, the prob is at times, when i type fast my NY accent comes thru my fingers when i type..all t's are d's to me lol sentiment ...not sediment..and when i get worked up my fingers move faster than my brain.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: February 03, 2009, 12:43:00 AM »

and BTW i can spell, the prob is at times, when i type fast my NY accent comes thru my fingers when i type..all t's are d's to me lol sentiment ...not sediment..and when i get worked up my fingers move faster than my brain.

LOL - as a former NE, I can recognize a NY any ole day!! 
I have the opposite problem, my brain goes to fast for my fingers!! 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2009, 12:49:27 AM »

Ok then, we understand where each of us is coming from, I hope? also couple one of the people bein attacked was my mother. So ya, i take issue with anyone who messes with my family.
If you get to know me you will find im not unfair, i just call it as i see it. and believe it or not i have shown great patience where none was deserved. It takes a lot to get me upset, but once i am, im passionate about it.

You dont know what happened here 2 years ago, how much sm was there for me when i needed them most, so yep i have issues also with people who wish to bash them. I am indebted to sm and all that were here. I take issue whenever i seen Klass' name run thru the mill. SHE allowed me to use my moms ID while I didnt even knwo if my mom would live or not so i could come in here and have people to lean on. So yes, I take issue with the unfairness that has gone on. I wasnt able to voice my opinions at all for so long due to the comp...but i can now and i certainly will when i see fit.

Otherwise, i rather just goof off, im not a serious person by nature. BUT i do respect the people i call my friends, and i expect others to show that same respect when addressing them or about them, not one person i seen get bashed, attacked, or treated badly out of the ones i call friend deserved it.

Klaas ty.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2009, 12:49:39 AM »

Klaas

I will sit on my hands, .no more from me..

Guess it just stuck a nerve..and I am sorry.

OS

I don't think you need to sit on your hands or apologize -- but could we newbies maybe get an avoid or watch out for list ?   LOL   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2009, 12:53:20 AM »

Yep.  I know exactly what you mean, thank you.

Perhaps I just needed a little encouragement in restraint tonight.  

I'm curious about Lala's post on 11/24 which quotes both herself and *******.

LaLa's says she wants to post an email from Silvetti to CAPS 

******* has responded to her "...Soon I would like to show Mr. Silvetti's letter to HotShot and compare to the one he sent you.  He lied to you Lala's about his last visit.  I hope I told you that months ago."

That one made me go...Hmmmmm.

Posted by Bud's Girl in the last thread.  Made me go hummmm

Am I reading this right ?

In one of the posts, ******* says he is 100% certain that Kermit is a fraud, that he has traced her personal information from Facebook.

In a separate post, Lalasmom says Kermit revealed information before some of the FBI even knew it, which confirms Kermit is legit. 

----------

I think this is a very valid point!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2009, 12:56:54 AM »

Anyone else wonder wth is will accusing ANNA of doing this and that, etc. all the time?

Has anyone seen me make one post about ******* at all in months, since he lost his mind that day and attacked me and deleted my posts, inserted his own words as though I posted it, etc.?

Talk about paranoid!

I have been doing none of those things but I could and just might start.

Just what is it he is so very afraid I might expose?  And not only do they stalk posters they stalk THEIR CHILDREN as well.  I know this for a FACT.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2009, 12:57:58 AM »

Ok then, we understand where each of us is coming from, I hope? also couple one of the people bein attacked was my mother. So ya, i take issue with anyone who messes with my family.
If you get to know me you will find im not unfair, i just call it as i see it. and believe it or not i have shown great patience where none was deserved. It takes a lot to get me upset, but once i am, im passionate about it.

You dont know what happened here 2 years ago, how much sm was there for me when i needed them most, so yep i have issues also with people who wish to bash them. I am indebted to sm and all that were here. I take issue whenever i seen Klass' name run thru the mill. SHE allowed me to use my moms ID while I didnt even knwo if my mom would live or not so i could come in here and have people to lean on. So yes, I take issue with the unfairness that has gone on. I wasnt able to voice my opinions at all for so long due to the comp...but i can now and i certainly will when i see fit.

Otherwise, i rather just goof off, im not a serious person by nature. BUT i do respect the people i call my friends, and i expect others to show that same respect when addressing them or about them, not one person i seen get bashed, attacked, or treated badly out of the ones i call friend deserved it.

Klaas ty.

I completely understand.  You'd be better off hurting me than someone I love!!  I just lose my mother last May - joined the internet world in September and have much to learn!!  Losing my mother has been the hardest thing I have ever been through in my life!!  You are very fortunate to still have yours!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2009, 01:03:18 AM »

Anyone else wonder wth is will accusing ANNA of doing this and that, etc. all the time?

Has anyone seen me make one post about ******* at all in months, since he lost his mind that day and attacked me and deleted my posts, inserted his own words as though I posted it, etc.?

Talk about paranoid!

I have been doing none of those things but I could and just might start.

Just what is it he is so very afraid I might expose?  And not only do they stalk posters they stalk THEIR CHILDREN as well.  I know this for a FACT.

Anna I think they bash me as much as you.  You have been very good lately and after seeing some of the information they are trying to dig up on people I don't put anything past them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.