May 01, 2024, 04:38:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175449 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: February 03, 2009, 02:12:21 PM »

I am totally ashamed of the peoples names I witnessed in that slideshow.  It is totally disgusting to have had to read through that and see the unsavory things said in a "private" hole (ha, ha, how ya like privacy now).

Klaas and mods, you all are a better person than I am to have put up with this crap and to have forgiven them to come back on here to post along side the very ones that they have made lives miserable by their attacks and lies.   

I am also appalled at the personal information that ones are trying to dig up on indiviuals that they so disagree with.  This is disgusting and vile.

Each person who joined in this behavior has to live with what they have done.  Asking for fogiveness is a start.  Trust is harder to come by and will take time.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: February 03, 2009, 02:13:18 PM »

Hi Can-

Well said, very well said.

Departing for work and more productive pursuits.....

... and I know one of those pursuits is a tall handsome handsome European.

Good Luck!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: February 03, 2009, 02:13:35 PM »

Janet - What about Ducky??  He wants to go too!!

I am so sorry you are hurt and disappointed!!  My heart breaks to see some one as special as you in pain!!

Love you!!

Mytime

XOXOXOX

trust me Janet - you are well respected and well liked!!  They knew better than to invite you!!  I can only strive to be more like you!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: February 03, 2009, 02:13:43 PM »

I am totally ashamed of the peoples names I witnessed in that slideshow.  It is totally disgusting to have had to read through that and see the unsavory things said in a "private" hole (ha, ha, how ya like privacy now).

Klaas and mods, you all are a better person than I am to have put up with this crap and to have forgiven them to come back on here to post along side the very ones that they have made lives miserable by their attacks and lies.   

I am also appalled at the personal information that ones are trying to dig up on indiviuals that they so disagree with.  This is disgusting and vile.

Each person who joined in this behavior has to live with what they have done.  Asking for fogiveness is a start.  Trust is harder to come by and will take time.

Look in the rafters BM.Some have no shame!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: February 03, 2009, 02:14:49 PM »

I am so sorry you are hurt and disappointed!!  My heart breaks to see some one as special as you in pain!!

Love you!!

Mytime

XOXOXOX

trust me Janet - you are well respected and well liked!!  They knew better than to invite you!!   I can only strive to be more like you!!

That is a very telling statement!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: February 03, 2009, 02:15:46 PM »

Ya catch the slideshow Kermit?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: February 03, 2009, 02:17:17 PM »

I think what really hurts me the most is the hatefulness I see coming from people that profess to be compassionate and caring of Missing Persons and their families.

I am having a real problem trying to put this together in my mind. Either you are compassionate, or you are not.

I will tell you  that if a loved one of mine went missing I would not allow some of these people NEAR my family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: February 03, 2009, 02:18:31 PM »

Janet,

Yes, our Canine Companions are wonderful. I would be lost without my little one. She actually appears to know what I am thinking.
Well, she is a good listener, anyway 

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!!

When it comes to my talk regarding the happenings on the SM site ... even my hubby has his limits.  He spends more time working on his boat on a trailer in the back yard in the winter than he does fishing in the summer. 

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: February 03, 2009, 02:19:15 PM »

I think what really hurts me the most is the hatefulness I see coming from people that profess to be compassionate and caring of Missing Persons and their families.

I am having a real problem trying to put this together in my mind. Either you are compassionate, or you are not.

I will tell you  that if a loved one of mine went missing I would not allow some of these people NEAR my family.

AMEN ART.Some claim to be friends of family member's of misssing people yet they continue to affiliate themselves with such nonsense,as well as partake in it!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: February 03, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »

Love you!!

Mytime

XOXOXOX

trust me Janet - you are well respected and well liked!!  They knew better than to invite you!!  I can only strive to be more like you!!

Thanks mytime.

Gotta go!

Janet and Ducky

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: February 03, 2009, 02:22:26 PM »

Klaas, mods, Janet--I am so sorry you have had to witness this behavior.  I know it had to hurt but like I said You are all better than I am.

Kermit, GO GET EM!  that's all I am going to say.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: February 03, 2009, 02:22:45 PM »

From slide show: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.880

******* said: "I do not like looking up personal info on people but we had no choice. Like others at SM she has some major issues. She is trying to make it look like we are a cult."

******* said: "She is no agent, she never has any association with the secret service or government jobs like the FBI or working with Kenneth Starr...She's a Fraud."

Casa said: "Thank you so much ******* I have had a bad feeling about Kermit from the start. I have always thought she was a fraud.

Thank you, now I know who was doing & saying what and spreading lies about me and other SM members.

Just need to make sure you get your facts correct before you try to slander people maliciously.

January 1996 - Information/evidence meeting with FBI assigned to Independent Kenneth Starr's investigation took place in (edited).

October 1997 - documents were left with Rep Henry Hyde regarding information that was turned over to Starr's office.

From a letter to me from Ron Packard  dated Feb. 9, 1998:

" Thank you for sharing your correspondence with Congressman Hyde and the House Judiciary Committee with me."

Majority counsel David Schippers stated "he has uncovered more evidence of obstruction of justice, witness tampering, abuse of power...."

Mr. Schippers was referring the appearance before the Judiciary counsel in Washington D.C at 9:30 am on December 8, 1998. Wherein the discussion with the judiciary counsel was: President Clinton. Names, amounts of money and how Bill Clinton laundered money. In other words, it was spelled out with evidence.

So, please explain to me Mister *******, and members of Chat and Grumble how I was not involved.

You can't.
The reason is: I was involved.

You people at Chat and Grumble are despicable and what you are doing is wrong, mean, hurtful and illegal.

Casa, since you claim to others to be Beth's friend, go ask her to show you the emails!

Then show them to your pal ******* and the rest of your gang who have done everything to slander me and lie about me and intentionally cause me harm. Being mis-informed and uneducated is no excuse for your behavior and the behavior of everyone participating with Chat and Grumble site.
btw, your LEAK is still there!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: February 03, 2009, 02:23:39 PM »

I was invited to join CnG back when it first started. THe person that invited me was very involved in TES and I thought she was a very caring, good person. I thought it was just another forum that would continue to try and get answers.

I lasted a few days. Once there I could not believe the posts I was seeing.

I asked to be removed and was, but not before being lied about and stalked, all behind the scenes, of course.  But, I do have the proof and hope I am never pushed to produce it by the gruesome twosome and the enforcer. AKA "the leaks"

So, some were duped into joining that place by a previously very respected Scared Monkey who somewhere along the line, drank the kool aid.  (I think someone slipped it to her)

I posted once. To give Christmas greetings, lol
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: February 03, 2009, 02:24:26 PM »

So I am sure you can understand why I don't want them near my kids, either.  And yet they are trying to find out every detail they can about not only me but them as well.

And I also think either a person enjoys and possibly even gets a cheap thrill out of seeing Red, Klaas and some of the rest of us bashed or they don't and would leave.

And they go there and read and apparently enjoy then return to Red's forum and post as though they have every right to be here and should be welcomed with open arms.

Sort of amazing, isn't it?

Some people truly have no shame.  But are often the first to preach to others.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: February 03, 2009, 02:28:03 PM »

So I am sure you can understand why I don't want them near my kids, either.  And yet they are trying to find out every detail they can about not only me but them as well.

And I also think either a person enjoys and possibly even gets a cheap thrill out of seeing Red, Klaas and some of the rest of us bashed or they don't and would leave.

And they go there and read and apparently enjoy then return to Red's forum and post as though they have every right to be here and should be welcomed with open arms.

Sort of amazing, isn't it?

Some people truly have no shame.  But are often the first to preach to others.

Well, yes, it is mind baffling
I think they either imbibe a tad too much or they are off their meds? or perhaps need meds?
There is definitely something wrong there.

What I Truly dislike are the turd stirrers that shroud it in biblical quotes.
I do believe there is a special place for those types
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: February 03, 2009, 02:29:13 PM »

Ya catch the slideshow Kermit?

Yes I sure did.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: February 03, 2009, 02:30:27 PM »

I think they either imbibe a tad too much or they are off their meds? or perhaps need meds?

LOL @ "turd stirrers"

That's a poop alert!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: February 03, 2009, 02:31:55 PM »

Me too.

I stand with Anna.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: February 03, 2009, 02:32:15 PM »

LOL @ "turd stirrers"

That's a poop alert!

Yep ! need the hazmat suits for that   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 03, 2009, 02:33:10 PM »

Well, I posted at RU under another name so what's the difference??

HUGE DIFFERENCE!  I fought them tooth and nail and refused to agree with anything they said that was anti-victim or her family.  And had to do so with one hand tied behind my back as they would ban newbies much faster than old posters.

Finally, I didn't want to expose myself to negativity needlessly as some are so entrenched in their delusions as to be beyond reach.

But I think it is just wrong to go along to be part of the crowd and accepted when lies are being told, privacy invaded and attempts made to harm people personally as it is a form of supporting and sustaining it.

My mother always asked me if my friends marched off a cliff, if I would, too.  Guess it finally sunk in and was a good lesson for life for me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.