May 01, 2024, 11:39:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175419 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: February 03, 2009, 02:34:29 PM »

Kermie - have I told you lately how much I adore you?!?!

Your character, honor, integrity and morals are things about you that I hold dear to my heart.

The small minded folks at the whine and cry site can't hold a candle to you, my friend.

I know why you do what you do - you have a good heart.

In the end - that's all that matters.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: February 03, 2009, 02:35:23 PM »

Adding, if you push buttons you ARE IN THE FIGHT.

There was only ONE thing i fully agreed with that was off the caylee thread in cng that mrskub had posted. Of course she ONLY posted it AFTER this person was banned and couldnt see it. Instead of being honest of how she felt about the person up front..but oh well...some people...what can ya say?

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: February 03, 2009, 02:36:37 PM »

Well, I posted at RU under another name so what's the difference??

HUGE DIFFERENCE!  I fought them tooth and nail and refused to agree with anything they said that was anti-victim or her family.  And had to do so with one hand tied behind my back as they would ban newbies much faster than old posters.

Finally, I didn't want to expose myself to negativity needlessly as some are so entrenched in their delusions as to be beyond reach.

But I think it is just wrong to go along to be part of the crowd and accepted when lies are being told, privacy invaded and attempts made to harm people personally as it is a form of supporting and sustaining it.

My mother always asked me if my friends marched off a cliff, if I would, too.  Guess it finally sunk in and was a good lesson for life for me.

Yes, so true

Nothing wrong with trying new forums and things, just to see what is out there, BUT that CnG is a real horror show. I don't even know what their purpose is?
They sure aren't helping anyone with all their bashing.

WEll, I do know some at that site that would, in fact, walk off a cliff in lockstep with their fearless leaders 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: February 03, 2009, 02:37:22 PM »

There was only ONE thing i fully agreed with that was off the caylee thread in cng that mrskub had posted. Of course she ONLY posted it AFTER this person was banned and couldnt see it. Instead of being honest of how she felt about the person up front..but oh well...some people...what can ya say?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: February 03, 2009, 02:39:44 PM »

Thank you, Kermit.

I am sure that it is stalking to go to Facebook pages and attempt to actually make contact with people's kids' friends, etc.

There are laws against internet stalking.  I have to go out for a bit but when I return I will try to better educate myself on them.

I think it is just a bit over the top.

Why do they need all this personal information and are even willing to phone people long distance to try to get it? 

There is no good reason to drag the children of posters into their sicko acts of desperation or whatever it is they think they are doing.

Yeah, what they do is secret so no one can see the lies and sick and dirty stuff they are doing.  But they do leave a paper and record trail, nonetheless.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: February 03, 2009, 02:40:06 PM »

Many of us have wondered if Mrsk herself is the the "leak."  I think she would enjoy causing all this dissention!!  I think she would enjoy trying to hurt Klaas and others - purely to make herself seem so important.

I can "verify" most of what Art has said about her leaving CnG.  This was all told to me at the time it happened!! So yes, Art asked to have her account removed! And yes, she was falsely being accused!!

The person that you speak of Art - I am so sad for!!  She is now even bashing TES!!  I pray she sees the light before it is too late and she drinks the laced koolaid that Jim Jones ordered his followers to drink.

What a sick avatar!!  And I have good sense of humor - nothing funny about that one!!!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: February 03, 2009, 02:42:15 PM »

Ya catch the slideshow Kermit?

Yes I sure did.

Great post.I know for certain one of the aforementioned has been perusing the musings thread this morning!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: February 03, 2009, 02:44:28 PM »

Many of us have wondered if Mrsk herself is the the "leak."  I think she would enjoy causing all this dissention!!  I think she would enjoy trying to hurt Klaas and others - purely to make herself seem so important.

I can "verify" most of what Art has said about her leaving CnG.  This was all told to me at the time it happened!! So yes, Art asked to have her account removed! And yes, she was falsely being accused!!

The person that you speak of Art - I am so sad for!!  She is now even bashing TES!!  I pray she sees the light before it is too late and she drinks the laced koolaid that Jim Jones ordered his followers to drink.

What a sick avatar!!  And I have good sense of humor - nothing funny about that one!!!!

Yes, I feel quite bad for her too, I think she got sucked in and things happened right before her eyes that she wasn't strong enough to combat.
However, she can change that. It's never too late.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: February 03, 2009, 02:46:18 PM »

This was just a couple days ago.  Does the all mighty Yapperz really believe some CnG member has allowed me their password, LOL  .  Is it so hard to believe that MORE THAN ONE member of CnG is sending me information?  You don't have a LEEK, the levy has over flowed! 

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: February 03, 2009, 02:46:25 PM »

I meant posted off OF the caylee thread..I did agree with most of what was said in the caylee thread tho couldnt understand why one of them would be friends to one of those disfunctional family members. I think that whole wack-o family should rot in hell. But that thought is for another thread lol.

hmm evidently i have spelled disfunctional wrong according to the spell thingy.. lol oh well ya all know what i mean. and for the life of me i cant see how to fix it. lol
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: February 03, 2009, 02:46:25 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: February 03, 2009, 02:47:03 PM »

I am totally ashamed of the peoples names I witnessed in that slideshow.  It is totally disgusting to have had to read through that and see the unsavory things said in a "private" hole (ha, ha, how ya like privacy now).

Klaas and mods, you all are a better person than I am to have put up with this crap and to have forgiven them to come back on here to post along side the very ones that they have made lives miserable by their attacks and lies.   

I am also appalled at the personal information that ones are trying to dig up on indiviuals that they so disagree with.  This is disgusting and vile.

Each person who joined in this behavior has to live with what they have done.  Asking for fogiveness is a start.  Trust is harder to come by and will take time.

Look in the rafters BM.Some have no shame!

is there a link to this slide show?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: February 03, 2009, 02:48:00 PM »

THat is priceless, Anna!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: February 03, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »

I am totally ashamed of the peoples names I witnessed in that slideshow.  It is totally disgusting to have had to read through that and see the unsavory things said in a "private" hole (ha, ha, how ya like privacy now).

Klaas and mods, you all are a better person than I am to have put up with this crap and to have forgiven them to come back on here to post along side the very ones that they have made lives miserable by their attacks and lies.   

I am also appalled at the personal information that ones are trying to dig up on indiviuals that they so disagree with.  This is disgusting and vile.

Each person who joined in this behavior has to live with what they have done.  Asking for fogiveness is a start.  Trust is harder to come by and will take time.

Look in the rafters BM.Some have no shame!

is there a link to this slide show?

Klaas.Link please!TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: February 03, 2009, 02:48:48 PM »

From slide show: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.880

Destiny called Red a "spineless coward"

A coward who went to Aruba and sifted through the landfill.
A coward who helped immediately in missing children.
A coward who maintains Justice for Natalee after 4 years.
A coward who challenged Kyle when Kyle attacked and lied.
Seems like RED is more man than we all knew IMO

Lalas: "Soon I would like to show Mr. Silvetti's letter to Hotshot and compare to the one he sent you.
         HE lied to you LALA about his last visit."

JOHN SILVETTI LIED?

Hiker aka Dayhiker: "That is the lousiest bunch of moderation going on over there I've ever seen...."

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: February 03, 2009, 02:49:06 PM »

This was just a couple days ago.  Does the all mighty Yapperz really believe some CnG member has allowed me their password, LOL  .  Is it so hard to believe that MORE THAN ONE member of CnG is sending me information?  You don't have a LEEK, the levy has over flowed! 

But...but...but.....doesn't Yap know EVERYTHING?????????
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: February 03, 2009, 02:50:04 PM »

Im amazed anything can appall yapperz anymore considering.........
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: February 03, 2009, 02:50:38 PM »

From slide show: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.880

Destiny called Red a "spineless coward"

A coward who went to Aruba and sifted through the landfill.
A coward who helped immediately in missing children.
A coward who maintains Justice for Natalee after 4 years.
A coward who challenged Kyle when Kyle attacked and lied.
Seems like RED is more man than we all knew IMO

Lalas: "Soon I would like to show Mr. Silvetti's letter to Hotshot and compare to the one he sent you.
         HE lied to you LALA about his last visit."

JOHN SILVETTI LIED?

Hiker aka Dayhiker: "That is the lousiest bunch of moderation going on over there I've ever seen...."

YEah, well, I am surprised she could keep the drool off the keyboard long enough to type this
 ::MonkeyLaugh::Sticky keys, sticky keys 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: February 03, 2009, 02:51:21 PM »

Copy,paste,Copy,paste,Copy,paste

Off to the hidey-hole,HEY!Off to the Hidey-hole.HEY!

Who's turn is it today?????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: February 03, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »

And people who live in glass houses should be much more careful about throwing stones!

Everybody is vulnerable in one area or another. 

I hear payback can be a real bitch!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.