May 01, 2024, 10:13:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175410 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: February 03, 2009, 03:49:38 PM »

Ok I am buckled up !!  But if I do not post this - then I will lack the same integrity and character as I did a few months ago!!

I am a Caylee poster!!  I was invited to GM - not really knowing what is was all about.  I thought it would be fun to join another chat!!  That simple!!  I had never even seen the forum!!

Shortly after I joined GM, I was banned from CnG!!  Even before that point, my eyes started to be come open.  In all honesty, at some point, I started to drink the Koolaid  - then decided I did not like the taste of it anymore!!  Some of my friends that got banned and where upset.  Merely, because they did not know why or what they had done wrong!  It was the just the principle of it!! So I did attempt to contact Mrsk and find out why!  I honestly could have cared less!!  However, she chose to ignore our requests for an explanation!! 

Anyway, I am certain there were certain members of GM that did not like me there and felt I could not be trusted!!  Of course, they were reading the posts at CnG!!

BT was very kind and sweet to me and she made me feel welcome!! That is my only experience that I can go off!!  And for that, I am thankful.  And I feel bad that her feelings are getting hurt!!  BTW, at this point, I would defend anybody that has treated me with kindness and respect!! 

So, if like BT, am I a bad person??  I don't understand the rules!!    Am I allowed to like all of you?? 

Just as you like BT there are others that don't feel the same as you.  You are all welcome to your own opinions.  In the case of CnG however, there really isn't anything BTgirl can say that will change my mind.

I am curious of those who continue to post or chat along side of Yapperz in particular as she has made it clear how she feels about me, Red and SM.  So if in chat she's not talking about it, she is fishing for information.

Klaas, I really don't want to try to change your mind about CnG. Hey! They banned me, LOL. 

Seriously, though, I think everyone should be free to think what they want to. As far as Yap, when she's in chat, she's like the rest of us. We've been talking about snow, recipes, music, and dogs, and that's about as sinister as it gets.

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: February 03, 2009, 03:51:03 PM »

Very well stated SunnyInTexas.

Kermit....I seldom post in Nat's thread because after 3 years I had to step back and get back into my life. However I read and I wanted you to know I believe in you and thank you for all you do

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: February 03, 2009, 03:51:28 PM »

FYI - I just got an email from SAN from work.  She just wanted to say this 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: February 03, 2009, 03:51:46 PM »

Is GM the Gold Monkeys site?  And is that site also full of back-stabbers or am I reading things wrong???

Leroy, I don't feel like I'm a back stabber, but I guess it all depends on your point of view.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: February 03, 2009, 03:53:47 PM »

If you lay down with dogs, you'll get up with fleas.  JMHO 

Not my Brandi!!  No fleas!!

Hey MuffyBEE ... I have deciphered the hidden truth.  Can I call you Shango?  CAPS?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: February 03, 2009, 03:54:02 PM »

I have a question for casa.

You wrote:
 If everything you have said does prove to be true, I promise you I will be the first in line to eat crow and apologize for not believing everything.
----------

Does that mean you doubt the veracity of the information shared here at SM?

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: February 03, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »

LOL klaas, does that mean shes still "waiting"? lol
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: February 03, 2009, 03:55:17 PM »

Is GM the Gold Monkeys site?  And is that site also full of back-stabbers or am I reading things wrong???

Leroy, I don't feel like I'm a back stabber, but I guess it all depends on your point of view.

I dont think every poster at the CnG site are back-stabbers....just from the slideshow you can see for yourself who is.  As for GM I just never heard of it so was wondering.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #348 on: February 03, 2009, 03:56:03 PM »

Casa,
I didn't mean to imply that you'd said anything at all about me.  Not saying you didn't, maybe I just haven't seen it YET...there's always hope for another episode.

However, I did mean to make a point.

Who's forum are you in?  

Clue:  The name is also a color....

Next clue....English teacher

Is there anyone else that you just MIGHT owe an apology.  Frankly, considering some of your posts that I've read I was very surprised at your occupation.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: February 03, 2009, 03:56:37 PM »

You wrote:
 If everything you have said does prove to be true, I promise you I will be the first in line to eat crow and apologize for not believing everything.
----------

BUMP

BUMP

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: February 03, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »

You wrote:
----------

Jen, I think it is more with me a difference in beliefs. I never believed Natalee was in the trap.  As much as I looked and tried to see what others saw I could not see it.  Also, I always wondered how Kyle had so much time to blog, email, post on forums while he was on this expedition.  I always wondered if he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the several places he posted and embellished his postings.  I have not doubted the quotes that are attributed to Kyle and I remember reading much of that when he orginally posted some here.  I was also told by my daughter's boyfriend who lives near the town that Silvetti is from and he assured me that he was a good guy.  As you can see I don't have proof.  This is what I was told and in the case of the cage what I did not see.  Therefore, after all is said and done and it is all true I will aplogize for having misgivings about it. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: February 03, 2009, 03:58:27 PM »

I dont think every poster at the CnG site are back-stabbers....just from the slideshow you can see for yourself who is.  As for GM I just never heard of it so was wondering.

Leroy, GM is another forum, but not a lot of posting takes place there. We're mainly there for the chat room. Some of the people in chat are still posting at SM, some are former SM posters, and some don't even know what SM is. We generally get together in the chat room in the evenings and talk about the stuff that old people talk about - recipes, aches & pains, pets, weather, TV, etc. It's all pretty ordinary really.

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: February 03, 2009, 03:58:57 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: February 03, 2009, 03:59:25 PM »

You wrote:
----------

Jen, I think it is more with me a difference in beliefs. I never believed Natalee was in the trap.  As much as I looked and tried to see what others saw I could not see it.  Also, I always wondered how Kyle had so much time to blog, email, post on forums while he was on this expedition.  I always wondered if he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the several places he posted and embellished his postings.  I have not doubted the quotes that are attributed to Kyle and I remember reading much of that when he orginally posted some here.  I was also told by my daughter's boyfriend who lives near the town that Silvetti is from and he assured me that he was a good guy.  As you can see I don't have proof.  This is what I was told and in the case of the cage what I did not see.  Therefore, after all is said and done and it is all true I will aplogize for having misgivings about it. 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: February 03, 2009, 04:00:30 PM »

let me step up to state that having been to that chat, that it isn't all about puppies, rainbows, or polishing your halo BT.

I just cannot understand why you feel compelled to tell everyone over and over you don't choose sides. To a degree that is determined by the company you keep. Exactly why I have made some of the decisions that I have.

Let's at least be mature and reasonable for a change, I think there's been more than enough stress from people having to read that slideshow - I just keep asking you again and again to please not make it worse.

But you  will not stop.

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #355 on: February 03, 2009, 04:00:38 PM »

Klaas, I'd love it if San would unzip those lips and let 'er rip!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: February 03, 2009, 04:01:08 PM »

Casa,
I didn't mean to imply that you'd said anything at all about me.  Not saying you didn't, maybe I just haven't seen it YET...there's always hope for another episode.

However, I did mean to make a point.

Who's forum are you in?  

Clue:  The name is also a color....

Next clue....English teacher

Is there anyone else that you just MIGHT owe an apology.  Frankly, considering some of your posts that I've read I was very surprised at your occupation.

I'm a bit confused but I assume you are talking about GM since that is a color, and I am a member there.  I'm not sure how being there makes me owe someone an apology if that is indeed what you are talking about. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: February 03, 2009, 04:01:36 PM »

You wrote:
----------

Thank you for your response, casa.

From my personal perspective, there was no need for embellishment or enjoying attention at Freebirds for Kyle.  The first place the information was supposed to go, was to Beth.

It's not as if "Kyle" were some anonymous blogger as most are, so his embellishments (if they were such) could have been easily proved or disproven.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: February 03, 2009, 04:01:50 PM »

let me step up to state that having been to that chat, that it isn't all about puppies, rainbows, or polishing your halo BT.

I just cannot understand why you feel compelled to tell everyone over and over you don't choose sides. To a degree that is determined by the company you keep. Exactly why I have made some of the decisions that I have.

Let's at least be mature and reasonable for a change, I think there's been more than enough stress from people having to read that slideshow - I just keep asking you again and again to please not make it worse.

But you  will not stop.

For all to see!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: February 03, 2009, 04:04:23 PM »

However ... they must adhere to the back-stabbing.  Why else would any poster who upheld Klaas and the Scared Monkey site remain a member of CnG while being fully aware of the back-stabbing.

Leroy ... am I making sense?

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.