May 01, 2024, 12:01:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175424 times)
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: February 03, 2009, 04:04:43 PM »

I must say, I am appalled to see the nics of a couple posters whom I previously had the utmost respect for, participating there.  I am sick.

wingnut

I do believe we are referring to the same two posters who are posting at CnG  and ... I am so troubled.  I cannot believe that I had feel so connected to these people ... people I have never met.

Anyways ... I thought about these two last night while lying in bed ... I asked God "Why?"  During devotions this morning ... through His Word ... I was reminded that ... as a child of God ... I am to trust Him in in all aspects of my life.  He has an unrevealed plan.

Janet

+++++++

Romans 8:28

And we know that all thing work together for the good of them who love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.

Yes, the same two.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: February 03, 2009, 04:05:03 PM »

I have a question for casa.

You wrote:
 If everything you have said does prove to be true, I promise you I will be the first in line to eat crow and apologize for not believing everything.
----------

Does that mean you doubt the veracity of the information shared here at SM?

Jen, I think it is more with me a difference in beliefs. I never believed Natalee was in the trap.  As much as I looked and tried to see what others saw I could not see it.  Also, I always wondered how Kyle had so much time to blog, email, post on forums while he was on this expedition.  I always wondered if he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the several places he posted and embellished his postings.  I have not doubted the quotes that are attributed to Kyle and I remember reading much of that when he orginally posted some here.  I was also told by my daughter's boyfriend who lives near the town that Silvetti is from and he assured me that he was a good guy.  As you can see I don't have proof.  This is what I was told and in the case of the cage what I did not see.  Therefore, after all is said and done and it is all true I will aplogize for having misgivings about it. 

Casa, I am not going to bash you.  You are entiltled to your opinion as much as anyone else.  But I don't believe you get it yet what has so many upset.  NO ONE WILL EVER know what was in that cage because the Persistence set back and let AOE remove everything from that cage.  NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WAS IN THAT CAGE. NO ONE.  Mos and his team removed it and likely destroyed whatever it is.  They were allowed to do that by Schaeffer, Silvetti and Kyle and not a one of them had ever told the FBI what they witnessed until the Freebirds called their hand. 

My gratitude goes out to Kermit and ALL the freebirds.  Kyle stepped in it and now he is paying the price.  My understanding he and Caps are at CnG.  I hope they are all happy.  They have played with Natalee's family and I DO NOT CARE FOR THEM for doing that to her family.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 03, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »

Is GM the Gold Monkeys site?  And is that site also full of back-stabbers or am I reading things wrong???

Leroy, I don't feel like I'm a back stabber, but I guess it all depends on your point of view.

let me step up to state that having been to that chat, that it isn't all about puppies, rainbows, or polishing your halo BT.

I just cannot understand why you feel compelled to tell everyone over and over you don't choose sides. To a degree that is determined by the company you keep. Exactly why I have made some of the decisions that I have.

Let's at least be mature and reasonable for a change, I think there's been more than enough stress from people having to read that slideshow - I just keep asking you again and again to please not make it worse.

But you  will not stop.

None, when GM was first started, there were disgruntled people in chat who vented some. If I recall correctly, you weren't really there at the beginning, though. It was a bit surprising that you even joined, since you had previously stated your less than flattering opinion of Carnut. Once you did join, you were probably only there two or three times, and you haven't been there at all in a long time.

I don't deny that there was grumbling at first, but that died out a long time ago. If anyone is telling you differently, they're telling you the wrong thing.

If telling the truth about GM is making it worse, then I'm sorry, but I see no reason to lie about the facts.

I Stand With The Girl
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: February 03, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »

Is GM the Gold Monkeys site?  And is that site also full of back-stabbers or am I reading things wrong???

Leroy, I don't feel like I'm a back stabber, but I guess it all depends on your point of view.

let me step up to state that having been to that chat, that it isn't all about puppies, rainbows, or polishing your halo BT.

I just cannot understand why you feel compelled to tell everyone over and over you don't choose sides. To a degree that is determined by the company you keep. Exactly why I have made some of the decisions that I have.

Let's at least be mature and reasonable for a change, I think there's been more than enough stress from people having to read that slideshow - I just keep asking you again and again to please not make it worse.

But you  will not stop.

For all to see!
To borrow a quote from a dear friend.."it's their lie, they can tell it anyway they want."

and i'm sure many are happy that's all i have to say....or will say.....for now.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: February 03, 2009, 04:06:42 PM »

You wrote:
 If everything you have said does prove to be true, I promise you I will be the first in line to eat crow and apologize for not believing everything.
----------

Jen, I think it is more with me a difference in beliefs. I never believed Natalee was in the trap.  As much as I looked and tried to see what others saw I could not see it.  Also, I always wondered how Kyle had so much time to blog, email, post on forums while he was on this expedition.  I always wondered if he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the several places he posted and embellished his postings.  I have not doubted the quotes that are attributed to Kyle and I remember reading much of that when he orginally posted some here.  I was also told by my daughter's boyfriend who lives near the town that Silvetti is from and he assured me that he was a good guy.  As you can see I don't have proof.  This is what I was told and in the case of the cage what I did not see.  Therefore, after all is said and done and it is all true I will aplogize for having misgivings about it. 

Thank you for your response, casa.

From my personal perspective, there was no need for embellishment or enjoying attention at Freebirds for Kyle.  The first place the information was supposed to go, was to Beth.

It's not as if "Kyle" were some anonymous blogger as most are, so his embellishments (if they were such) could have been easily proved or disproven.

You are right, Jen, everyone knew who Kyle was and where he was.  As I have never been to Freebirds I did not see what he posted there.  I agree that the information should have gone straight to Beth.  No disagreement there!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 03, 2009, 04:08:16 PM »

I must say, I am appalled to see the nics of a couple posters whom I previously had the utmost respect for, participating there.  I am sick.

wingnut

I do believe we are referring to the same two posters who are posting at CnG  and ... I am so troubled.  I cannot believe that I had feel so connected to these people ... people I have never met.

(snipped)

Sad

Yes, Janet. The same two.

I feel shot through the heart.

But it certainly explains some things to me.

Bless you, Janet. You have always understood loyalty. We all go back a long way. All in the search for justice. For the girl, Natalee Holloway.

Thank you Red and all of Scared Monkeys.

Sad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: February 03, 2009, 04:11:55 PM »

You wrote:
----------

From my personal perspective, there was no need for embellishment or enjoying attention at Freebirds for Kyle.  The first place the information was supposed to go, was to Beth.

It's not as if "Kyle" were some anonymous blogger as most are, so his embellishments (if they were such) could have been easily proved or disproven.

You are right, Jen, everyone knew who Kyle was and where he was.  As I have never been to Freebirds I did not see what he posted there.  I agree that the information should have gone straight to Beth.  No disagreement there!

What he posted there, has been posted here.  So I guess you and I have just come full circle in our discussion.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: February 03, 2009, 04:13:47 PM »

You wrote:
----------

Casa, I am not going to bash you.  You are entiltled to your opinion as much as anyone else.  But I don't believe you get it yet what has so many upset.  NO ONE WILL EVER know what was in that cage because the Persistence set back and let AOE remove everything from that cage.  NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WAS IN THAT CAGE. NO ONE.  Mos and his team removed it and likely destroyed whatever it is.  They were allowed to do that by Schaeffer, Silvetti and Kyle and not a one of them had ever told the FBI what they witnessed until the Freebirds called their hand. 

My gratitude goes out to Kermit and ALL the freebirds.  Kyle stepped in it and now he is paying the price.  My understanding he and Caps are at CnG.  I hope they are all happy.  They have played with Natalee's family and I DO NOT CARE FOR THEM for doing that to her family.

Blue Moon, Caps and Kyle may be at CnG.  In my short time there I never encountered them.   I only went to chat one time there for like just 5 minutes to see who was there and neither one of them were that I know of. I did not post much either. Blue Moon, I do agree that it is sad that we probably will never know what was in the trap. I have always been a supporter of Natalee's family and they have definitely been given a horrible time!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: February 03, 2009, 04:14:04 PM »

I dont think every poster at the CnG site are back-stabbers....just from the slideshow you can see for yourself who is.  As for GM I just never heard of it so was wondering.

However ... they must adhere to the back-stabbing.  Why else would any poster who upheld Klaas and the Scared Monkey site remain a member of CnG while being fully aware of the back-stabbing.

Leroy ... am I making sense?

Janet

BUMP

Leroy?  Somebody?  Anybody?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 03, 2009, 04:15:20 PM »

I dont think every poster at the CnG site are back-stabbers....just from the slideshow you can see for yourself who is.  As for GM I just never heard of it so was wondering.

However ... they must adhere to the back-stabbing.  Why else would any poster who upheld Klaas and the Scared Monkey site remain a member of CnG while being fully aware of the back-stabbing.

Janet

You are making complete sense.  I personally would never be member of any forum where people are doing and saying hurtfull things and if you refuse to partake in that then you are banned. 

But there again, to each his own I suppose.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: February 03, 2009, 04:15:32 PM »

Leroy, GM is another forum, but not a lot of posting takes place there. We're mainly there for the chat room. Some of the people in chat are still posting at SM, some are former SM posters, and some don't even know what SM is. We generally get together in the chat room in the evenings and talk about the stuff that old people talk about - recipes, aches & pains, pets, weather, TV, etc. It's all pretty ordinary really.

NAME ONE POSTER at Goldmonkeys that doesn't know what SM is.  Actually, name one person at GM that wasn't already at one time a member of SM. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: February 03, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »

You wrote:
----------

What he posted there, has been posted here.  So I guess you and I have just come full circle in our discussion.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: February 03, 2009, 04:15:56 PM »

Thank you all for the discussion.  I have to leave one place and go to my second job for the day.  Have a good evening!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: February 03, 2009, 04:16:39 PM »

But you  will not stop.

None, when GM was first started, there were disgruntled people in chat who vented some. If I recall correctly, you weren't really there at the beginning, though. It was a bit surprising that you even joined, since you had previously stated your less than flattering opinion of Carnut. Once you did join, you were probably only there two or three times, and you haven't been there at all in a long time.

I don't deny that there was grumbling at first, but that died out a long time ago. If anyone is telling you differently, they're telling you the wrong thing.

If telling the truth about GM is making it worse, then I'm sorry, but I see no reason to lie about the facts.

Thats a nice word for you to use...cause all i have heard is your opinion based on hearsay NOT FACTS. The facts are told to you and YOU still go on about stuff YOU have NO CLUE about as if you KNEW them all from other peoples words and opinions. YOU were NOT even around for some of the stuff that went on, yet you feel YOU have the right to pass ya opinions off as if YOU WERE there first hand?? GET YOUR FACTS!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: February 03, 2009, 04:16:41 PM »

But you  will not stop.

no BT it's a matter of timing plus the fact that some of the posters inclusive with insults in that slideshow you do spend time in chat with, as recently as last night. When so many here have been hurt, maligned, and upset by CnG, which was formed as I understand it as an off-shoot from GM - beating your chest about GM is only adding fuel to the fire. Is this a cry for attention? or absolution? which?

As for carnut, I don't see fit to send endless emails bashing him or robo posting about your gold forum on other forums. I resigned, made one post why I did at a private daisy forum site, then that was that. I'm not going to bash carnut now either, regardless of how you try to goad me into it.

This needs to STOP.

I continue to stand with the girl.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: February 03, 2009, 04:17:08 PM »

For me personally.If you post at Scared Monkey's,as well as at CnG.You should be ashamed of yourself!PERIOD!

Just from what I have read in the past 24 hours, I would have to agree with that.  I am so surprised at some of the people I saw over there and the things they said.

Hey Leroy.Just as you I am suprised.I'm having to go over that video again to see all of it.
I have to agree with Keepthefaith also.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: February 03, 2009, 04:18:26 PM »

Leroy, GM is another forum, but not a lot of posting takes place there. We're mainly there for the chat room. Some of the people in chat are still posting at SM, some are former SM posters, and some don't even know what SM is. We generally get together in the chat room in the evenings and talk about the stuff that old people talk about - recipes, aches & pains, pets, weather, TV, etc. It's all pretty ordinary really.

NAME ONE POSTER at Goldmonkeys that doesn't know what SM is.  Actually, name one person at GM that wasn't already at one time a member of SM. 

Well, we've spread our wings a bit lately. Our most recent member is Intensity, a friend of SunFreak's. We also have two friends of Carnut's who are members there now, although they only come to chat occasionally. And Sue has a friend from Australia who drops in from time to time. Granted, most of the members know what SM is and have been or are still affliliated with it, but we do have a few friends of members who are there because their friends invited them.

I Stand With The Girl
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #377 on: February 03, 2009, 04:19:23 PM »

Janet

BUMP

Leroy?  Somebody?  Anybody?

Janet

You are making perfect sense to me Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: February 03, 2009, 04:19:31 PM »

But you  will not stop.

BT,

I hate to be the one to tell you this but we have already seen the Red bashing and the Klaas bashing right out in the forum.

Sure, it's all unicorns and rainbows!  NOT!

We saw it and at GM, not just C&G.

So yes, you are certainly free to think whatever you like and to have your own opinions but you are not entitled to a whole set of facts.

If you chose to participate and sustain a site that does this, then we are also free to think whatever we do about that, right?

Sure GM is not nearly as bad as C&G and I certainly hope they are not into the stalking but there are so many who participate at both those sites that it is really hard to tell where with those posters it starts and stops.

But we have seen the bashing at GM so please come off the claim that it doesn't happen there and all that is discussed is moonbeams and love.

WE SAW IT AND READ IT RIGHT IN THE FORUM.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: February 03, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »

And how do I know I read it at GM?  Because it was before the slideshow and I certainly couldn't be reading any forum at the other site.

So I guess these haters and backstabbers just take on a whole new persona when they go from one forum to the next?

I don't think so.  And others read the bashing as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.