May 01, 2024, 08:57:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175396 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2009, 09:22:39 PM »

me either art...i remember once asking you..and HOW OLD are THESE people??? (the trouble making paranoid lying manipulating bad excuse for human jerks).
when you told me I just about went into shock....sheesh, why arent most of them makin  cookies for their grandkids? lol

I have had some of the same thoughts.  "How old are these people"?   Some of the behavior makes it seem some are still stuck in high school mode.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2009, 09:26:36 PM »

me either art...i remember once asking you..and HOW OLD are THESE people??? (the trouble making paranoid lying manipulating bad excuse for human jerks).
when you told me I just about went into shock....sheesh, why arent most of them makin  cookies for their grandkids? lol

I wonder that often myself, either how old are they or did they cut back on their medication.  Seriously. 

well theres a thought..there has been many cut backs on medical aid and meds....so who knows..scarey. BUT the good news is..if they are on the net they arent out on the streets loose. bwahahaha.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2009, 09:28:00 PM »

I wonder that often myself, either how old are they or did they cut back on their medication.  Seriously. 

well theres a thought..there has been many cut backs on medical aid and meds....so who knows..scarey. BUT the good news is..if they are on the net they arent out on the streets loose. bwahahaha.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2009, 09:29:07 PM »

Thanks Klaas for the video!   

Thank goodness I didn't join!  Probably would have been the very first deleted account! 

Most of it wasn't a surprise, but there were a couple over there that I thought had better sense than that.  Only a couple......

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »

When I click on Full-Size in the slideshow I just get a blank white page in a new window.... any advice?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2009, 09:37:37 PM »

When I click on Full-Size in the slideshow I just get a blank white page in a new window.... any advice?

Get a new computer, LOLOLOL.  Try turning off your popup blocker just to watch it.  That could be it.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2009, 09:38:11 PM »

thank you for that revealing video Ms. Klassend. Wow.
I talked to ******* once in SM chat. He asked me about NY_lover
and wanted to know what I knew and he told me he talked to her all the time.
Now he has a picture of a frog as his Avi cooking in a pot.

It's ain't easy being green

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2009, 09:41:00 PM »

Get a new computer, LOLOLOL.  Try turning off your popup blocker just to watch it.  That could be it.

Heh heh heh heh.  How funny are you?!   

Thank you!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2009, 09:41:10 PM »

Watch out for your legs, I hear there is going to be a shortage because they are delicacies 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2009, 09:42:50 PM »

I just watched, and read every post from Klaas's slideshow, and the tears are just streaming down my face. I can't believe it. I knew there was another forum, and I knew there had been attacks. I had no idea it was like that. No idea. If reading that stuff from people who I've posted beside in a common goal, and laughed with, prayed with and for, and looked forward to "seeing", hurts me this much, I can't imagine how some of you feel!

I'm so sorry this has happened. Klaas, if I could hug you, I would! All I know to say is that intentons and motives are never the first to arrive, but always stay the longest. When that's all that's left in the room, they'll stand out for what they are.

Scared Monkeys will be here, along with all of good will and purity of purpose, long after the other has fallen apart. There are far too many posters there with egos that will be fed, and when there's nothing to do that with, lies are easy. There's too many posters there with a flair for drama not to create it when nothing's going on. There's not enough integrity, and too much bitterness.

What a kick in the teeth. 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2009, 09:43:41 PM »

Obs has "issues" prolly wishes he was a frog too. TOO bad OBS, im sure as much as you sit at that comp plotting and "researching" ya wayyyy tooo heavy to even hop an inch.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2009, 09:43:50 PM »

Now you can't tell me that man has all HIS buttons.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2009, 09:46:13 PM »

Ok - I lied!!  I have one last thing to say (maybe)!!   

Hey Mrsk and Des - how does it feel to get bashed??  Better take you BP pills!!  Karma is coming!!   

I bet they are "deleting users" as we speak 

KCJackie....guess what....they grabbed a new one....bonifacius....and i think the count
 is around 47.....lets see three plus 2 plus a leak or two plus a snitch or two leaves a few left...
someone told me that they would eat their own....might be happening....

Wow, there banned list is getting longer than the members list.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2009, 09:46:13 PM »

I have had some of the same thoughts.  "How old are these people"?   Some of the behavior makes it seem some are still stuck in high school mode.

I had that overwhelming thought throughout the whole thing!!

Only I was thinking Middle School! Seriously!!

Who is crossbow?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2009, 09:46:37 PM »

I thought TS2 was interresting only because she/he has almost as many posts in one month at CnG as they have in 2yrs and 7 months at SM:

Nothing against TS2 but copy and paste detail must the be the entry level position

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2009, 09:48:36 PM »

I just watched, and read every post from Klaas's slideshow, and the tears are just streaming down my face. I can't believe it. I knew there was another forum, and I knew there had been attacks. I had no idea it was like that. No idea. If reading that stuff from people who I've posted beside in a common goal, and laughed with, prayed with and for, and looked forward to "seeing", hurts me this much, I can't imagine how some of you feel!

I'm so sorry this has happened. Klaas, if I could hug you, I would! All I know to say is that intentons and motives are never the first to arrive, but always stay the longest. When that's all that's left in the room, they'll stand out for what they are.

Scared Monkeys will be here, along with all of good will and purity of purpose, long after the other has fallen apart. There are far too many posters there with egos that will be fed, and when there's nothing to do that with, lies are easy. There's too many posters there with a flair for drama not to create it when nothing's going on. There's not enough integrity, and too much bitterness.

What a kick in the teeth. 

see cbb? i couldnt see that slideshow because of my comp speed...well my connection speed to be more accuarate, but I could only guess at woulda been on it...see you all why im p'd at these so called "people" I use the word  loosely on them. They UPSET people, THEY HURT people...and for what?????

To the bobbleheads and thier featherheaded twit leaders---- GET A FRIGGIN LIFE!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2009, 09:50:58 PM »

Thanks, Klaas, for the Youtube instructions. I know this is not the subject at hand right now, but I wanted y'all to see how I spent last week. The guy in the blue shirt in the video trained a bunch of us to do dances with preschoolers, and we had a blast. Have you ever seen a 4 yr old do the Cha Cha Slide? 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iJHjmRezr74&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iJHjmRezr74&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2009, 09:52:21 PM »

Kermit, remember only a few have the courage to be green 

CBB, {{ HUGS }}

Art, I owe you one and Seamonkey you have a good heart.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »

CBB - please don't get too upset over it, I'm not.  Many of these people will come to realize they were wrong some day.  It's OK, really.  I just need for them to know I don't back off or back down easy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2009, 09:53:38 PM »

BTgirl - pretty cool, I love that stuff!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.