May 01, 2024, 09:34:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175402 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: February 03, 2009, 04:55:36 PM »

For me personally.If you post at Scared Monkey's,as well as at CnG.You should be ashamed of yourself!PERIOD!

Just from what I have read in the past 24 hours, I would have to agree with that.  I am so surprised at some of the people I saw over there and the things they said.

Hey Leroy.Just as you I am suprised.I'm having to go over that video again to see all of it.
I have to agree with Keepthefaith also.

Trimm   

How are ya today? 

I am just amazed at some of what I've read...especially if people are stalking posters children   

I am relieved that I will never fall into the CnG trap!!

This is the only forum I've ever posted in .I didn't know where these places were but I had an idea something was going on.Maybe i read too much. 
All I know is I am a Scared Monkey and damn proud of it.   

Me too, my first and only forum.  But I will probably join one for dog owners while we are waiting for horseface's trial!  Leroy is my first puppy and I always have so many questions especially about what to feed him.....I would never forgive myself if I gave him somthing that could hurt him.  I am sure there are a few boards just for German Shepherds so I may check some of them out.

But I promise that if I run into a poster named *******, Des or Mrskub, I'm going to run like HE!!  

Canadae Brand for all ages or Royal Canin especially for German Shepherds and if you can't find that, Royal Cainin maxi puppy for large breeds.  Later you can add powdered calf's milk replacement about half a cup a week to make his have really good bones.

Read all about ingredients at website PetFoodDirect.com and can order there but shipping is expensive.

Any more questions?  Second generation dog breeder here.

Anna - thank you so much, I'm going to check that out!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #401 on: February 03, 2009, 04:56:16 PM »

Hey guys, been in and out all weekend and yesterday.  Lots of venom in here I see.  Can I get a cliff notes version of what all is going on? 
I was just informed of the "secret hole" within the C&G forum.  Having few posts, most of which within chat, must not have granted me the special rights to the "hole".
What else am I missing?  TIA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: February 03, 2009, 04:58:54 PM »

Leroy, needs to say for puppies on the label for at least the first nine months.  Also give him Linatone, an Omega Fatty acid supplement for dogs or fish oil about a tablespoon every other day when he gets about six months old on up and he will have better coat, skin, everything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: February 03, 2009, 05:00:14 PM »

Janet - I was becoming more aware before the bannings!!  I was dumb and stupid at first but i started to see light!!

Seamonkey - I only have a few post there!!  A couple that were brought from here!! Others were just little stuff!!  So to answer you question, no I am not privy to the MO!!  Nor did I want to be!!

KTF - Yes I would have stayed!!  But I would not have lasted!!  I suspect that is one of the reasons I got banned!!

Anna Yes, I thought someone got unfairly banned.  Klaas knows who!!  And yes, once again, I was wrong!!

I hope I have answered everybody's questions!!  And thank you for answering mine!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #404 on: February 03, 2009, 05:01:23 PM »

FYI - I just got an email from SAN from work.  She just wanted to say this 

Klaas, I'd love it if San would unzip those lips and let 'er rip!  

I'm afraid she's going to blow up and burst!!   

Hey, Klaas! I'm so excited!! We finally figured out a way to get posters to use the Musings Thread!!!   

IMO, anyone posting at CnG who has ever been a member here, knowingly bashes SM by their participation there. Whether by ommision or commision, it's all the same act and all the same hurt.

It's like saying, "I'm not a member of the KKK!" while making daily donations to them.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: February 03, 2009, 05:02:55 PM »

Leroy, needs to say for puppies on the label for at least the first nine months.  Also give him Linatone, an Omega Fatty acid supplement for dogs or fish oil about a tablespoon every other day when he gets about six months old on up and he will have better coat, skin, everything.

He is 6 months old today actually! Thanks for all the info - I really do appreciate it.

BTW - the white puppies you posted recently, what kind are they? They are so cute!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 03, 2009, 05:03:16 PM »

Janet - I was becoming more aware before the bannings!!  I was dumb and stupid at first but i started to see light!!

Seamonkey - I only have a few post there!!  A couple that were brought from here!! Others were just little stuff!!  So to answer you question, no I am not privy to the MO!!  Nor did I want to be!!

KTF - Yes I would have stayed!!  But I would not have lasted!!  I suspect that is one of the reasons I got banned!!

Anna Yes, I thought someone got unfairly banned.  Klaas knows who!!  And yes, once again, I was wrong!!

I hope I have answered everybody's questions!!  And thank you for answering mine!

That's fair enough mytime.Me personally.As long as you don't belong,and or affiliate with such nonsense you are fine!It's all about voices for those who have none!God bless..

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: February 03, 2009, 05:04:47 PM »

Hey guys, been in and out all weekend and yesterday.  Lots of venom in here I see.  Can I get a cliff notes version of what all is going on? 
I was just informed of the "secret hole" within the C&G forum.  Having few posts, most of which within chat, must not have granted me the special rights to the "hole".

Still a member?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: February 03, 2009, 05:06:43 PM »

I have a question for casa.

You wrote:
 If everything you have said does prove to be true, I promise you I will be the first in line to eat crow and apologize for not believing everything.
----------

Does that mean you doubt the veracity of the information shared here at SM?

Jen, I think it is more with me a difference in beliefs. I never believed Natalee was in the trap.  As much as I looked and tried to see what others saw I could not see it.  Also, I always wondered how Kyle had so much time to blog, email, post on forums while he was on this expedition.  I always wondered if he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the several places he posted and embellished his postings.  I have not doubted the quotes that are attributed to Kyle and I remember reading much of that when he orginally posted some here.  I was also told by my daughter's boyfriend who lives near the town that Silvetti is from and he assured me that he was a good guy.  As you can see I don't have proof.  This is what I was told and in the case of the cage what I did not see.  Therefore, after all is said and done and it is all true I will aplogize for having misgivings about it. 

Thank you for your response, casa.

From my personal perspective, there was no need for embellishment or enjoying attention at Freebirds for Kyle.  The first place the information was supposed to go, was to Beth.

It's not as if "Kyle" were some anonymous blogger as most are, so his embellishments (if they were such) could have been easily proved or disproven.

You are right, Jen, everyone knew who Kyle was and where he was.  As I have never been to Freebirds I did not see what he posted there.  I agree that the information should have gone straight to Beth.  No disagreement there!

But now, thanks to Kermit - you have seen what Kyle posted.  Kermit did not distort.  They are the words of Kyle.  Kyle believed/stated that there were human remains in the trap.  And as a poster above stated, NOW WE WILL NEVER KNOW.  Doesn't that piss you off?????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: February 03, 2009, 05:06:44 PM »

Dolce ... in a nutshell.

Janet

++++++

The following slide show made me very sad.

From way back ... I have posted along side of some of the members of CnG on various forums in the cause of Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.  Then there were others who I truly felt I had connected with on the SM Caylee Marie forum.  I could not have been more wrong.

I know where I stand with the trolls at RU and ... I can deal with that no problem.  However ... when I consider words of the posts I just read and ... then considered the authors of those words ... I am emotionally drained.

If it were not for the rejoicing that would be heard from CnG members all the way over to the SM forum ... I would thow in the towel.  If it were not for my almost four year quest to explore the corruption which has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... I would throw in the towel.

Janet

_____

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg656377#msg656377

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: February 03, 2009, 05:08:16 PM »

For me personally.If you post at Scared Monkey's,as well as at CnG.You should be ashamed of yourself!PERIOD! ::MonkeyNoNo::

AMEN!  If I was posting someplace else and anyone knocked SM I would be outta there so fast.............err that is after I told them what an AZZHOLE they were. I have no problem with people posting other places UNLESS they did what I saw done at C&G.....you either agree or you don't...if you don't why in the hell would you stay there?

I am - and very good question!! 

I foolishly trusted untruthy people!!  I thought some got banned because they disagreed on the NH thread - so I thought they had a right to gripe about that!!  No excuse - just trying to tell you what I thought!!
MT - that's what I thought too.  I went to C&G only for the fact that Des was there (thought she had some "inside" Caylee info - big mistake!!!  Only a shitload of personal problems). Hell, I thought it was her website - I didn't know who Mrs. K was to tell you the truth. 

I love it here at SM and hope to be a long time member.  I have met a few monkey's that I can honestly call "friends".  I did enjoy the chat at C&G as it was usually just the late night SM group - to help with the OT on the Caylee threads.  Several times we mentioned we wished there was a chat at Scared Monkeys - I personally would have left C&G before getting banned had we knew of another place to just "chat".   

Never heard of Obs til he showed up in chat - talked with him a few nights - listened to him vent about NH thread.  Didn't like him then or now.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: February 03, 2009, 05:08:25 PM »

Still a member?
Nope.  I visited the site maybe 3 or 4 times in the MyTime chatterpalooza.  It was mostly them asking me questions about me.
I was banned, but did not receive the mean emails, or any emails for that matter......

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: February 03, 2009, 05:09:03 PM »

You wrote:
 If everything you have said does prove to be true, I promise you I will be the first in line to eat crow and apologize for not believing everything.
----------

Jen, I think it is more with me a difference in beliefs. I never believed Natalee was in the trap.  As much as I looked and tried to see what others saw I could not see it.  Also, I always wondered how Kyle had so much time to blog, email, post on forums while he was on this expedition.  I always wondered if he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the several places he posted and embellished his postings.  I have not doubted the quotes that are attributed to Kyle and I remember reading much of that when he orginally posted some here.  I was also told by my daughter's boyfriend who lives near the town that Silvetti is from and he assured me that he was a good guy.  As you can see I don't have proof.  This is what I was told and in the case of the cage what I did not see.  Therefore, after all is said and done and it is all true I will aplogize for having misgivings about it. 

From my personal perspective, there was no need for embellishment or enjoying attention at Freebirds for Kyle.  The first place the information was supposed to go, was to Beth.

It's not as if "Kyle" were some anonymous blogger as most are, so his embellishments (if they were such) could have been easily proved or disproven.

You are right, Jen, everyone knew who Kyle was and where he was.  As I have never been to Freebirds I did not see what he posted there.  I agree that the information should have gone straight to Beth.  No disagreement there!

But now, thanks to Kermit - you have seen what Kyle posted.  Kermit did not distort.  They are the words of Kyle.  Kyle believed/stated that there were human remains in the trap.  And as a poster above stated, NOW WE WILL NEVER KNOW.  Doesn't that piss you off?????

How can that not PISS you OFF!!!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: February 03, 2009, 05:10:57 PM »

Dolce ... in a nutshell.

Janet

++++++

From way back ... I have posted along side of some of the members of CnG on various forums in the cause of Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.  Then there were others who I truly felt I had connected with on the SM Caylee Marie forum.  I could not have been more wrong.

I know where I stand with the trolls at RU and ... I can deal with that no problem.  However ... when I consider words of the posts I just read and ... then considered the authors of those words ... I am emotionally drained.

If it were not for the rejoicing that would be heard from CnG members all the way over to the SM forum ... I would thow in the towel.  If it were not for my almost four year quest to explore the corruption which has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... I would throw in the towel.

Janet

_____

What posts did you just read?  What was said? 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: February 03, 2009, 05:12:05 PM »

FYI - I just got an email from SAN from work.  She just wanted to say this 

Klaas, I'd love it if San would unzip those lips and let 'er rip!  

I'm afraid she's going to blow up and burst!!   

Hey, Klaas! I'm so excited!! We finally figured out a way to get posters to use the Musings Thread!!!   

IMO, anyone posting at CnG who has ever been a member here, knowingly bashes SM by their participation there. Whether by ommision or commision, it's all the same act and all the same hurt.

It's like saying, "I'm not a member of the KKK!" while making daily donations to them.

I love San. He/she always says it like it is.

Very well stated CBB

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: February 03, 2009, 05:12:40 PM »

He is 6 months old today actually! Thanks for all the info - I really do appreciate it.

BTW - the white puppies you posted recently, what kind are they? They are so cute!

West Highland White Terriers and among my last litters as I am having to retire from it, too much work and I am getting too old to carry 40# dogfood plus couple cases of cans, etc. 

Two litters for a total of nine pups and they keep me hopping around the clock.

I love it but it is really too hard and I can't stand not to do it right.

I love most breeds of dogs including GS and even had a white one once. 
I also breed Yorkies but even that will go as I am moving to apartment.

But I am always glad to answer questions and usually have encountered it in the past at some time or other.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: February 03, 2009, 05:13:02 PM »

You wrote:
----------

wingnut

It appears that protecting Kyle Kingman and/or John Silvetti is now the priority.  The furthering of the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005 and ... the H--- on Earth that a family has been put through ... has taken a backseat.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: February 03, 2009, 05:13:16 PM »

Dolce ... in a nutshell.

Janet

++++++

Janet

_____

Check out the slideshow and let us know what ya think?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: February 03, 2009, 05:14:09 PM »

You wrote:
----------

Exactly
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: February 03, 2009, 05:14:26 PM »

Dolce ... in a nutshell.

Janet

++++++

Janet

_____

Dolce ... click the link and ... it is all there for the reading.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.