May 01, 2024, 06:51:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175384 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: February 03, 2009, 06:18:08 PM »

It was done by a poster who does drive bys to me and one of my sons.  And personal information has been posted in the hidey hole.

I do wish they would do it to the oldest son instead, however, lol.  The reaction would be rather different.  Who knows, maybe they will.  They will get a huge surprise if they do that.  The oldest son is the one they need to stalk.

They have even posted what they think is all kinds of personal information on kermit that Klaas has to be ever vigilent and remove here.  Have caused her grevious harm as well.  They trace any friend or family back from Facebook, etc.  Think they are so clever. 

Well, people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.  We are all vulnerable if one is going to go after family, then anything goes right?  Can't get any lower than that.
OMG!  People from SM are stalking you or people from CnG?  Either way that is horrible and frightening.  I agree, when it comes to your family you defend to the end. 

Why would someone need to stalk a fellow poster from a blog?  That makes no sense to me.  Do these people have no life?  I do not understand.

One in the hidey hole seems to want to blame me, when not blaming Klaas, Red, others, for his having been banned regardless of the total and inappropriate meltdown he had at me on the forum one day.  He has SERIOUS issues.  Two weeks later, he went off on two other posters in the same way, calling them obscenities, etc.  He and his fellow holers seem to take some sort of sick delight in this and have even posted lies in the NH forum right here.  While they believe some people make contact in Aruba all the time, when I did, I was not told what they wanted to hear so naturally I was lying about that and it has gone on for over a year now.

Long story but just the kind of people who insinuate themselves into the business of others to try to cause any harm or embarrassment they can to a person just because they don't like them and think this is some how clever to do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #461 on: February 03, 2009, 06:20:57 PM »

After reading here for a couple of days and watching the slide show,
it appears to me that the former members of CnG are just bitter
because they got banned, not about any of the malicious posts
or personal information that was posted.
You don't have to go to the CnG site to see what they are doing.
Just read the Natalee Holloway thread here and you will see it posted
everyday.
Mum in Ohio has said terrible things about San and Texasmom and
others on the GM forum.
I am as dumb as they come and I know what is going on there.
SS came in and posted personal information about Kermit.
It wasn't true at all, but that did not matter.....she thought it was.
So, in my opinion, nobody can say they didn't know what was happening
there.
Casa was caught red handed in the slide show and tried to explain
herself out of it.  By the way....she was banned too.
Magnolia, while I respect your views I must disagree a bit. I just found out about 2 hours ago I was banned from CnG, but it was from not attending it often and they obviously thought I was a mole. I am not bitter, I could care less about that place.

What I do care about is the information that was going on under the surface in secret, which I am reading about last night in an email and then today here in this thread.  I am speaking out to say that yes some of us were there, in the chat, not in the "secret" places, and we were not the malicious ones.  Caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I am sorry to Anna and Janet, who have had their feelings hurt and been stalked, that is outrageous, immature, and illegal!  I for one am glad to not be associated.  I have over 6000 posts at SM, and all of like 9 at CnG (not including the chat room sessions)....tell me where my loyalty is? 
Again, not bitter, more like outraged that something went on under my nose.

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: February 03, 2009, 06:24:25 PM »

Let me just add my 2 cents here.  I am a long time member of SM, never did post much, but read almost every day.  Last year my husband died unexpectedly.  I think I quit reading for a while, but I really don't remember.  Then my daughter had her second child with some complications, and we still don't know if there is brain damage or not.  I did not tell anyone for a long time, and then I emailed someone and was invited to the GM chat to talk.  I do chat almost every night and it has really helped with my depression.  I still love SM and depend on it for all my information.  I am not a member of CnG so I do not know what goes on there, only what I read here.  I did join GM at a time that there was a bit of a snit going on and I should have never got involved in it but I did for one day all of which I am sorry for.  I just wanted to say that there are some good people there and the nighttime chat is theraputical for me.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: February 03, 2009, 06:26:48 PM »

One in the hidey hole seems to want to blame me, when not blaming Klaas, Red, others, for his having been banned regardless of the total and inappropriate meltdown he had at me on the forum one day.  He has SERIOUS issues.  Two weeks later, he went off on two other posters in the same way, calling them obscenities, etc.  He and his fellow holers seem to take some sort of sick delight in this and have even posted lies in the NH forum right here.  While they believe some people make contact in Aruba all the time, when I did, I was not told what they wanted to hear so naturally I was lying about that and it has gone on for over a year now.

Long story but just the kind of people who insinuate themselves into the business of others to try to cause any harm or embarrassment they can to a person just because they don't like them and think this is some how clever to do.
Anna I am so sorry that the insecurities of another has cause such chaos and unwanted attention on you. 
It very much saddens me that one individual in particular, just days prior to being banned from SM had all the love and warmth of their very own thread in support of their loss they were struggling with, and now seeing their true colors causes me to wonder if it was not just a ploy, a cry for attention...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: February 03, 2009, 06:31:47 PM »

It is the other minion from hell who is stalking me, not Desitny.  She is banned here.  The one who still drives by and attacks me is the one calling friends of my son and asking questions about ME and not them.

They follow every lead on Facebook and if they know one person who knows you, will track it down.  Like another poster who has Facebook and you as a friend, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: February 03, 2009, 06:31:59 PM »

everyday.
others on the GM forum.
there.

I am mystified that perfect strangers are more upset at a lost opportunity than friends and relatives of Natalee!

We are not trained to recognize items underwater, so it is a moot point as to whether "we" see anything or not. 

Kyle is trained to recognize items underwater.  He believed it was human remains.  If not Natalee - then who?

WE WILL NEVER KNOW. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: February 03, 2009, 06:36:17 PM »

Klaas, i could not get the "slideshow" to work, can you just post the pages...tia
what is CnG?

JuJu - I can't post all the pages, there are like 60 of them.  I have posted a few here and there.  CnG is a forum that was started by Mrskub and Marlee.  Mrskub got mad at SM and created her own forum  She has made ******* and Destiny moderators.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: February 03, 2009, 06:36:49 PM »

Excuse me, need mod in Caylee forum pls.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: February 03, 2009, 06:37:35 PM »

Let me just add my 2 cents here.  I am a long time member of SM, never did post much, but read almost every day.  Last year my husband died unexpectedly.  I think I quit reading for a while, but I really don't remember.  Then my daughter had her second child with some complications, and we still don't know if there is brain damage or not.  I did not tell anyone for a long time, and then I emailed someone and was invited to the GM chat to talk.  I do chat almost every night and it has really helped with my depression.  I still love SM and depend on it for all my information.  I am not a member of CnG so I do not know what goes on there, only what I read here.  I did join GM at a time that there was a bit of a snit going on and I should have never got involved in it but I did for one day all of which I am sorry for.  I just wanted to say that there are some good people there and the nighttime chat is theraputical for me.

CP405- I'm so sorry about your husband and grandchild.  ((HUGS))
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: February 03, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »

Me, too, CP405.  And I hope at least Nemo is still OK and you have him?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: February 03, 2009, 06:39:41 PM »

It is the other minion from hell who is stalking me, not Desitny.  She is banned here.  The one who still drives by and attacks me is the one calling friends of my son and asking questions about ME and not them.

They follow every lead on Facebook and if they know one person who knows you, will track it down.  Like another poster who has Facebook and you as a friend, etc.
That is very and wrong and very illegal.  There is such thing as internet stalking, and it will hold up in court.  Some states are still catching up to technology, but if you put your reports in now, its more and more info for prosecution when the time comes. 
I am in the middle of one of my own right now.  The state of Florida does not have a standing law against "cyber stalk", but once it comes into phone calls and physical stalking it crosses the line.  My attorney has helped me to submit the online stalking reports and noted all the phone harrassment and physical stalkings as well.  It will all continue to mount, until I decide to press further charges.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: February 03, 2009, 06:41:52 PM »

So very sorry to read of your loss CP.  I will add you to my prayer list along with your daughter and grandchild.

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: February 03, 2009, 06:48:48 PM »

Thanks Klaas, Anna and Dolce.  Yes Nemo is still with me, along with the other four.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: February 03, 2009, 06:54:16 PM »

WOW.

Up until I read the past few days of Musings, I never heard of CnG or GM ... and of course, I guess I am not an important enough monkey to have been "invited." 

However, I did get a hate email about a month ago about having started an "avatrar" (their spelling, not mine) thread. So I guess I matter to someone. They did not have the decency to tell me who they were, though.

I find it disturbing that this forum has brought so many caring, intelligent monkeys who are here to be advocates for the missing and victims to be spending a lot of time dealing with this kind of politics.

I mean no disrespect to anyone, I am just very shocked at all this.

Well, just so everyone won't have even the slightest flicker of suspicion, I don't know your e-mail address, and am far more direct than to send a clandestined hate e-mail.

I can't imagine why anyone else would care, but me, and I think I've made myself pretty clear to you directly about the topic.

I just couldn't leave that possible "insinuation" hanging out there.

I would NEVER think you would send an inappropropriate email to me, CBB!

I did not insinuate that I knew who this emailer was. Nor do I have any idea who it was. Anyone can read this forum and see my email that I have posted many times. They do not have to be a SM to email me. The email could have been from a SM "hater" like you all are discussing.

I am sorry you took this wrong.

I think emotions are high in this thread. I don't belong here, I have nothing to add to the issue of other forums and old-time members. I only mentioned this email as a "Gee, I am hated too, so I must count" attempt at some humor.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: February 03, 2009, 06:55:42 PM »

WOW.

Up until I read the past few days of Musings, I never heard of CnG or GM ... and of course, I guess I am not an important enough monkey to have been "invited." 

However, I did get a hate email about a month ago about having started an "avatrar" (their spelling, not mine) thread. So I guess I matter to someone. They did not have the decency to tell me who they were, though.

I find it disturbing that this forum has brought so many caring, intelligent monkeys who are here to be advocates for the missing and victims to be spending a lot of time dealing with this kind of politics.

I mean no disrespect to anyone, I am just very shocked at all this.

That's why this discussion is going on in Musings and not in the Caylee or NH thread. 

I certainly see why it is being done here. I just am amazed it is being done at all.

Obviously I have nothing to do with it, so I will take my leave.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

I was just shocked. Still am.

I'll try to find the screen capture I have from CnG where you are actually mentioned.  I'm surprised you were not invited.

Wow, I AM somebody!  LOL

Just kidding everyone!

And, no, I was not invited.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: February 03, 2009, 06:56:49 PM »

everyday.
others on the GM forum.
there.

Mag, you are a wise woman.  My feelings exactly.  I put two and two together a few weeks ago in the Caylee thread when me, KTF and Janet were "trying" to post there and we were met with some snide, off the cuff comments that were uncalled for.  I knew immediately who were the ones who were on CnG.  It's one thing to have it happen ALL the time in Natalee's thread but to go to Caylee's thread and be treated like we were trouble makers told me immediately who belonged.  I did not know until then what was happening here at SM.  Now I am mad as hell at what I am witnessing. By the way, did I tell you I am mad? 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: February 03, 2009, 06:59:51 PM »

Klaas, serious question here.  The "person" who was banned from here that was a mod, did they have access to our personal information that could have been taken from here with them when they were banned?  Like say, email address, city, state, birth, anything?

thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: February 03, 2009, 07:10:18 PM »

Klaas, serious question here.  The "person" who was banned from here that was a mod, did they have access to our personal information that could have been taken from here with them when they were banned?  Like say, email address, city, state, birth, anything?

thanks.

NO - Moderators do not have access to personal informaton like IP or email addresses.  They only way they could see your email address is if you made it public.  They cannot see any more of your profile than YOU can see of anyone elses profile.

That is how it works at SM.  I cannot say how it works at CnG, or any other forums because in some forums Moderators CAN see that stuff.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: February 03, 2009, 07:12:23 PM »

thanks.

NO - Moderators do not have access to personal informaton like IP or email addresses.  They only way they could see your email address is if you made it public.  They cannot see any more of your profile than YOU can see of anyone elses profile.

That is how it works at SM.  I cannot say how it works at CnG, or any other forums because in some forums Moderators CAN see that stuff.

Thanks.  I feel better now.

Makes you wonder how CnG got so many peoples email address to invite them into their house.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: February 03, 2009, 07:15:57 PM »

Klaas, can they see that LOGGED info at the lower right hand of each post?  That would show IP number.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.