May 01, 2024, 09:31:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175401 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: February 03, 2009, 10:10:07 PM »

If you are a monkey and post at other forums and you see Klaas or Red or other monkey's being bashed at that other forum do you remain silent?  And if you remain silent is it because you agree or  think you are just allowing them their opinion if you do don't agree with it.   If you disagree with it, your silence is actually a form of agreement.  I had a monkey email me saying Klaas was being bashed at a forum they were posting on and they were upset because that poster also posts at SM.  The monkey didn't want to say anything openly on either forum because they had friends at both forums and didn't want to be in the middle of a fight.  Nice.  NOT  Some want to have it both ways.  I have no problem with others posting on other forums.  I do have a problem with those that post on forums that bash my friends here at SM and then come here and post among us all like no big deal.  That poster that emailed me didn't have the courage, fortitude or backbone to stand up for Klaas and say they disagreed or say it wasn't right.  Who needs friends like that?  Some say they don't want a fight.  Is standing up and saying "I don't agree" or saying "that isn't nice to say about someone" fighting?  I would rather have one good friend that will have my back then a hundred who say they are my friend but turn away when there is trouble.  No, I don't think Seamonkey should hang alone.  Whatever happened to loyalty?  I'm not saying anyone has to choose one forum over another.  But look at what is around you.  That is why I posted earlier "you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas".  You are judged by the company you keep.  I wouldn't belong to another forum that encouraged bashing of Klaas and Red.  I may not always agree with them, but bash them?  Never.  Have you ever heard the saying "Dance with those that brung you?"  I miss chat too, but I wouldn't even begin to go to a chat on a site like CnG  that condones bashing of Klaas and Red.  For those of you that say you just went there for the chat, is chat worth that much to you?  That you would stand by and let others bash the admin at SM so you can chat, and then you come over here and say maybe that stuff goes on, but I don't see it or I don't really know?   

Great post Muffy.

You can say all you want about me but when you start bashing Klaas there is something wrong.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: February 03, 2009, 10:11:08 PM »

Klaas,  Colt45 from Caylee thread?  What the hell? (I am reading each page one by one)

Interesting.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: February 03, 2009, 10:11:09 PM »

If you are a monkey and post at other forums and you see Klaas or Red or other monkey's being bashed at that other forum do you remain silent?  And if you remain silent is it because you agree or  think you are just allowing them their opinion if you do don't agree with it.   If you disagree with it, your silence is actually a form of agreement.  I had a monkey email me saying Klaas was being bashed at a forum they were posting on and they were upset because that poster also posts at SM.  The monkey didn't want to say anything openly on either forum because they had friends at both forums and didn't want to be in the middle of a fight.  Nice.  NOT  Some want to have it both ways.  I have no problem with others posting on other forums.  I do have a problem with those that post on forums that bash my friends here at SM and then come here and post among us all like no big deal.  That poster that emailed me didn't have the courage, fortitude or backbone to stand up for Klaas and say they disagreed or say it wasn't right.  Who needs friends like that?  Some say they don't want a fight.  Is standing up and saying "I don't agree" or saying "that isn't nice to say about someone" fighting?  I would rather have one good friend that will have my back then a hundred who say they are my friend but turn away when there is trouble.  No, I don't think Seamonkey should hang alone.  Whatever happened to loyalty?  I'm not saying anyone has to choose one forum over another.  But look at what is around you.  That is why I posted earlier "you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas".  You are judged by the company you keep.  I wouldn't belong to another forum that encouraged bashing of Klaas and Red.  I may not always agree with them, but bash them?  Never.  Have you ever heard the saying "Dance with those that brung you?"  I miss chat too, but I wouldn't even begin to go to a chat on a site like CnG  that condones bashing of Klaas and Red.  For those of you that say you just went there for the chat, is chat worth that much to you?  That you would stand by and let others bash the admin at SM so you can chat, and then you come over here and say maybe that stuff goes on, but I don't see it or I don't really know?   

Muffy - I actually started to believe them!!  I really did!!  I won't lie!  I couldn't imagine anyone making up all this stuff!!  Then the light when on!!  Things were not adding up! So I started questioning things.  I was never asked to lie about SM!  I never heard or knew you had to hate SM to belong there.  There were many of us in chat - that started to wake up!! If their sin was being naive or too trusting - then i think it is forgivable!!  Yes, I do!!  And I am not defnding myself - I am defending other former members!!  I know their heart and they are very good people that don't deserved to be slammed because they joined a forum that was suppose to be something it was not!!

I didn't come here with my tail between my legs!  I came here standing tall and yes embarrassed!!   I made a mistake for trusting the wrongg people!  I have owned up to, I have answered for it and I have apologized, nothing more can I do.  Some will forgive and some will not!!  That is up to you and them. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: February 03, 2009, 10:11:25 PM »

Keepthefaith - CnG is an invite only forum.  Only members can read, unlike SM.  Now, within the members only forum are secret hidey holes where only special members are allowed to read. 

I know Klaas.Am i missing something?

No, I thought you asked Seamonkey if it was an open forum like SM and I just wanted to clarify.

I thought SeaMonkey said that there was a thread that was open to everyone who was a member regarding what was being said here!Then they made it private!No biggy.I stand with the Monkey's.I'm waiting to see if TS has the audacity to show their mug again!I always had a feeling..

That is correct

Thanx!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: February 03, 2009, 10:11:51 PM »

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: February 03, 2009, 10:11:59 PM »

Muffy not sure if you are talking to me-don't think so- but i will answer that I am not now nor have I ever been a member at CnG-so can't really speak to what goes on in their chat. I have been here at SM's since June 05 and that should speak somewhat to where my feelings are. As for GM I do belong to that forum-as I think you are aware.

BB~
I didn't say anyone's name specifically, and I used CnG as an example, actually.  Those that have been doing what I said in my post know who they are,  they know what they said, no matter what forum. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: February 03, 2009, 10:12:22 PM »

Keepthefaith - CnG is an invite only forum.  Only members can read, unlike SM.  Now, within the members only forum are secret hidey holes where only special members are allowed to read. 

I know Klaas.Am i missing something?

No, I thought you asked Seamonkey if it was an open forum like SM and I just wanted to clarify.

I thought SeaMonkey said that there was a thread that was open to everyone who was a member regarding what was being said here!Then they made it private!No biggy.I stand with the Monkey's.I'm waiting to see if TS has the audacity to show their mug again!I always had a feeling..

That is correct

Yes ktf, "look at whats posted at sm" thread was available to ALL to see that were members in cng. SO anyone who was a member there saw all what was being said about sm and klass and some of the mods by the members there. The did NOT hide it until AFTER the day i said i would have no part of what was expected of me. I guess they didnt want all the other "lower level members" to see it and only keep it for the ones that were privy to the hideyhole to see what they are really like and what thier obvious agenda is.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: February 03, 2009, 10:12:57 PM »

Great post Muffy.

You can say all you want about me but when you start bashing Klaas there is something wrong.

Yes, I know that about you San.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: February 03, 2009, 10:13:13 PM »

Just to be clear, I have been receiving the member list of CnG almost since it was opened.  I have received several updates to it.  I have been receiving screen captures all along and I've seen many posts that could be considered very hurtful.  I can get over it because I know what they say about me isn't true and I believe some innocent people have gotten caught up in their lies.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: February 03, 2009, 10:15:51 PM »

Muffy - Please remember one thing -  we are "newbies" we weren't here when SM had chat or pm - In a post I made a few months ago - I asked Klaas if chat or pm's would ever be brought back?  She stated there were problems with it and was not going to be brought back. 

The C&G chatroom (which was my first time ever being in a chatroom) looked like a perfect solution for our late night OT - that's all!  I for one bookmarked the site from the entrance of the chat room - I didn't have to go through the forum to get there. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: February 03, 2009, 10:17:23 PM »

Mytime you made what you now feel and have explained was a mistake. I hear you I understand you. Sometimes all things are not black and white. But why some seem  to continue to ask how you might have missed a forum post? are you sure you didn't see it ? Yikes, is groveling also required?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #571 on: February 03, 2009, 10:18:56 PM »

Great post Muffy.

Yes, I know that about you San.   

Just waving to two of the other "lousy moderators!"   

Hi Muffy! Hi San! 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 03, 2009, 10:20:40 PM »

Muffy not sure if you are talking to me-don't think so- but i will answer that I am not now nor have I ever been a member at CnG-so can't really speak to what goes on in their chat. I have been here at SM's since June 05 and that should speak somewhat to where my feelings are. As for GM I do belong to that forum-as I think you are aware.

Muffy may I ask are you a member at C& G? You don't have to answer if you would rather not, just wondering.
BB~
I didn't say anyone's name specifically, and I used CnG as an example, actually.  Those that have been doing what I said in my post know who they are,  they know what they said, no matter what forum. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: February 03, 2009, 10:20:45 PM »

Klaas is well way of who did what to whom.  She has been very gracious about it all!!  Many of you have voiced you opinions and feelings but if we attack eachother here, we are only letting Mrsk win!!  This is what she wants!!  Don't give it to her!!

Just one more question - and I expect it will not be popular but lets just be honest!! How many here have got mad at a sister, brother, mother, or even our husbands or boyfriends - and have got on the phone with a friend and vented about them.  Some may have even said harsh things in the heat of the moment. How many say things in an arguement with our spouces  - that we are later sorry for and may not have even meant??

Again, I am not excusing it!!  But that was kinda like it was for some.  Does that make sense??  It was wrong - some have apologized - some people were not even away of what was all going on!!  So, please dont judge everyone for going there!! If you want to judge me for the my mistakes - the truthful ones, I completely understand.  But don't judge me based on "their" lies!!

Thanks Klaas  - I can't stop singing Cher now!   And, trust me, I dont have a voice like hers!!   

I do not judge everyone for going there.

Some people are very kind and forgiving.  I am not that type of person.  Over the years I have seen people come and go and bash SM.  I do not forgive and I do not forget the bad things they did and said.

Good evening San.  Klaas said she got an email from you and something about a "zippered mouth". 

Just take a long, good look at San's avi.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: February 03, 2009, 10:23:18 PM »

Mytime you made what you now feel and have explained was a mistake. I hear you I understand you. Sometimes all things are not black and white. But why some seem  to continue to ask how you might have missed a forum post? are you sure you didn't see it ? Yikes, is groveling also required?

UMM BB..excuse me..if you read WHOLE posts ya woulda seen me saying i wasnt asking anyone BUT the people WHO actually SAW the post...I never asked mytime..and im not responsible for how she answered..

see? this is what i mean about people gettin into stuff they have NO CLUE about.
and Yikes, arent ya missing a gm chat meeting on forum wars and the how tos and not to's???
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: February 03, 2009, 10:23:44 PM »

Let me try without the quotation:

Muffy
may I ask are you a member at C& G? You don't have to answer if you would rather not, just wondering.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 03, 2009, 10:23:46 PM »

bleachedblack ... I create expectations of myself in regards to relationship.  I strive to meet those expectations.  However ... I often fail and ... when that happens ... remorse/regret ... is inevitably becomes a factor that has to be reckoned with.  This implies making amends ... asking for forgiveness.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: February 03, 2009, 10:24:02 PM »

I dont think the questions were directed at me!!  Where they - Seamonkey??  I am sorry and I feel bad!!  I will take full responsiblity for my choices -  is that considered groveling?? LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #578 on: February 03, 2009, 10:24:10 PM »

Hi @you, too 2nj!!

San's fly is open!!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: February 03, 2009, 10:24:23 PM »

KCJackie ~  I never even went there to chat and I knew what was going on.  Are you saying you NEVER posted over there, only went straight to chat?  And in chat no one you chatted with EVER said disparraging words about Klaas or Red?  And I also see you have a number of friends here at SM, and they went with you to post/chat elsewhere.  And none of you ever discussed or realized or read anywhere among yourselves that Klaas and Red and others were being disparaged.  That's quite amazing, imo.  Of course, if that is what happened,  I suppose it is.  I guess this means no screen cap will show up anywhere where you posted, because you went right to chat.  That still doesn't get you off the hook in my book.  Right now, in my book, mytime's record is clear, because she came clean and apolozied.  It will stay clear until I see her do something that would make me think otherwise, which I hope doesn't happen.  TIME will tell.  It always does.  And I have absolutely nothing against you KCJackie, and I won't unless someone can show me a reason why I should. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.