May 01, 2024, 11:43:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175420 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2009, 09:55:24 PM »

BTgirl - pretty cool, I love that stuff!

TY Klaas

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »

Kermit, remember only a few have the courage to be green 

CBB, {{ HUGS }}

Art, I owe you one and Seamonkey you have a good heart.

None, you are a sweetie!!!  ((((hugs)))))))
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2009, 09:56:54 PM »

Kermit, remember only a few have the courage to be green 

CBB, {{ HUGS }}

Art, I owe you one and Seamonkey you have a good heart.

as do you, none. Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »

CBB - please don't get too upset over it, I'm not.  Many of these people will come to realize they were wrong some day.  It's OK, really.  I just need for them to know I don't back off or back down easy.

No, I can attest to that!  It's taken me my whole life to learn it, but I've come to admire that quality in others and foster it in myself. When you're right, it's called righteous indignation, and Klaas, girl, you are in the right!

I'm so glad you posted the video, Klaas. There was no commentary, and no need. It is what it is, and it's just their own words that says it all.

Whew.......... I feel better.

So, what are you going to do with your millions, Klaas?   

Personally, I'm retiring on my fortune from the avatars!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2009, 10:04:40 PM »

nonesy? You're the best! Hugs back atcha!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2009, 10:07:15 PM »

CBB - please don't get too upset over it, I'm not.  Many of these people will come to realize they were wrong some day.  It's OK, really.  I just need for them to know I don't back off or back down easy.

No, I can attest to that!  It's taken me my whole life to learn it, but I've come to admire that quality in others and foster it in myself. When you're right, it's called righteous indignation, and Klaas, girl, you are in the right!

I'm so glad you posted the video, Klaas. There was no commentary, and no need. It is what it is, and it's just their own words that says it all.

I have gained in the last 4 years but not monitarily.  I have learned much about human nature, photoshop, image ready, internet forums and lasting internet friendships.  Invaluable.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2009, 10:16:45 PM »

I have gained in the last 4 years but not monitarily.  I have learned much about human nature, photoshop, image ready, internet forums and lasting internet friendships.  Invaluable.

You spend what you've gained daily here.  We see it and know it.   We value YOU for what you have done to keep this forum running.   salut thumleft cheers  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2009, 10:17:35 PM »

WELL SAID!! PRICELESS!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2009, 10:25:11 PM »

You spend what you've gained daily here.  We see it and know it.   We value YOU for what you have done to keep this forum running.   salut thumleft cheers  

I agree. Hey, 2nj! I'm glad you're a teammate on "the worst moderated forum" on the internet! Muffy, San, Blonde, Nut, and Bearly? We've got DISTINCTION!!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2009, 10:26:57 PM »

TY Klaas

Loved it, BT! It reminded me of doing the soca at Congo Bongo in Cancun!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2009, 10:31:36 PM »

aaaaaaaaawww BT - How cute!! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2009, 10:32:15 PM »

TY Klaas

Loved it, BT! It reminded me of doing the soca at Congo Bongo in Cancun!!   

We spent most of the week dancing, and one of my coworkers lost three pounds!

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2009, 10:34:22 PM »

Worst, most moderated forums, LOLOL.  I think if you asked anyone from Websleuths or the old CTV forums they would beg to differ. 

We are actually pretty easy here.  Contrary to what has been said at CnG, it is a rare occasion that a post is deleted.  Sometimes we have to edit out an inappropriate word or two or remove a link.  The biggest offender since October 2005 of deleting posts or part of posts was *******. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2009, 10:34:58 PM »

aaaaaaaaawww BT - How cute!! 

I'm really a kid at heart.  Oh, I guess you could already tell that from the sock monkeys. 

I Stand With The Girl
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2009, 10:37:05 PM »

Klaas Im sending you mail real quick,  Hey everybody else that is here, cbb mytime,kc.budgirl,everybody..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2009, 10:39:04 PM »

Klaas Im sending you mail real quick,  Hey everybody else that is here, cbb mytime,kc.budgirl,everybody..........

OK, I'll watch for it:

smklaas@hotmail.com
crazybabyborg
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2009, 10:51:02 PM »

Hi higherhopes!! 

It's been an informative night for me! I've been reading chit and fumble!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2009, 10:55:00 PM »

Hi higherhopes!! 

They banned me when all I had done was post encouragement on the stop smoking thread, and they wouldn't even tell me what I had done wrong. I bet it's cause they're prejudiced against sock monkeys and don't consider us real people.   

I Stand With The Girl
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2009, 10:55:44 PM »

Thanks, Klaas, for the Youtube instructions. I know this is not the subject at hand right now, but I wanted y'all to see how I spent last week. The guy in the blue shirt in the video trained a bunch of us to do dances with preschoolers, and we had a blast. Have you ever seen a 4 yr old do the Cha Cha Slide? 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iJHjmRezr74&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iJHjmRezr74&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thanks for sharing!    I love children at that age!   Some were pretty good at the Cha Cha Slide!
Looks like they were having a lot of fun.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2009, 10:55:59 PM »

Hi higherhopes!! 

more like gripe and mumble,  but they are about to have alot more to grip about!!lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.