May 01, 2024, 10:09:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175409 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #600 on: February 03, 2009, 10:42:47 PM »

Mytime? I'm worried that your deodorant will fail in the heat with your arms in that permanent position. 

That could be bad for us all!!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: February 03, 2009, 10:44:39 PM »

Hi CBB!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: February 03, 2009, 10:45:50 PM »

Now entering the war of the wills.  Let those who are without sin cast the first stone!!!

To some questioning the loyalties of others may I just say.  Hold fast to your loyalties and allow others to their own.   I personally went to C&G because I was invited.  I had no idea what the gripes were between factions that caused the flippancy so I had no foundation as to get involved.  To this day I'm still not sure what indescretions caused the mass banning.  I came here for the Caylee case and had some fun with those light hearted posters.  I appreciated the opportunity.  I went to C&G because I was invited.  I enjoyed the levity of the chat area.  Some were very thoughtful there in their concern for my grandchildren.   

I don't really like bashing anyone but can sometimes fall prey to the moment.  I hate conflict and try to distance myself from it.  If there is a way to stop perpetuating this hostility I sure hope someone can discover it.  Ultimately, it is Klaas who has the last word on our Monkey fate.  To wit she has shown a lot of restraint and class.   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: February 03, 2009, 10:46:28 PM »

Now entering the war of the wills.  Let those who are without sin cast the first stone!!!

To some questioning the loyalties of others may I just say.  Hold fast to your loyalties and allow others to their own.   I personally went to C&G because I was invited.  I had no idea what the gripes were between factions that caused the flippancy so I had no foundation as to get involved.  To this day I'm still not sure what indescretions caused the mass banning.  I came here for the Caylee case and had some fun with those light hearted posters.  I appreciated the opportunity.  I went to C&G because I was invited.  I enjoyed the levity of the chat area.  Some were very thoughtful there in their concern for my grandchildren.   

I don't really like bashing anyone but can sometimes fall prey to the moment.  I hate conflict and try to distance myself from it.  If there is a way to stop perpetuating this hostility I sure hope someone can discover it.  Ultimately, it is Klaas who has the last word on our Monkey fate.  To wit she has shown a lot of restraint and class.   

WOW MM!!      
crazybabyborg
« Reply #604 on: February 03, 2009, 10:46:56 PM »

Hi CBB!   

Hey, you! 

Isn't it exciting!!??

Musings may actually need a thread change more than once a year!!!     
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: February 03, 2009, 10:47:04 PM »

Here you go Seamonkey 

Emotions are running high right now, and I think some are really trying to sort things out.  (And some remind me of a cat in a litter box  covering crap)  We will all get through this and we will all be back posting.  I'm not sure anyone is going to get all the answers they want.  Time will tell. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: February 03, 2009, 10:47:09 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: February 03, 2009, 10:48:29 PM »

Yup just when I get serious everyone else gets funny.  Timing is so off lately.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: February 03, 2009, 10:49:53 PM »

Is it time to sing "Kumbaya" yet?  Or shall it be pistols at ten paces.  Decisions, decisions, decisions....

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: February 03, 2009, 10:49:58 PM »

Mytime? I'm worried that your deodorant will fail in the heat with your arms in that permanent position. 

That could be bad for us all!!   

Have no fear, I smell like a fresh bouquet of cut flowers!!   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: February 03, 2009, 10:53:38 PM »

Here you go Seamonkey 

Emotions are running high right now, and I think some are really trying to sort things out.  (And some remind me of a cat in a litter box  covering crap)  We will all get through this and we will all be back posting.  I'm not sure anyone is going to get all the answers they want.  Time will tell. 

no disrespect Muffy at all, but I think SeaMonkey has done a great deal to get more of the truth out on the table today. I would ask  you to please be patient with her and allow her to respond back to some who have perhaps been sent to antagonize her under cover.

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: February 03, 2009, 10:53:51 PM »

Ya know some people have real issues in their lives. Blonde is having one such difficulty now
as she has wriitten for prayers in the Prayer thread. It only takes one catastrophic life issue, be it illness, a death, a missing loved one- to really put in place what is important in life. This may sound cliche until it is your life.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: February 03, 2009, 10:55:40 PM »

Sea Monkey, are we ok now????  I dont want you angry with me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: February 03, 2009, 10:57:50 PM »

KCJackie ~  I never even went there to chat and I knew what was going on.  Are you saying you NEVER posted over there, only went straight to chat?  And in chat no one you chatted with EVER said disparraging words about Klaas or Red?  And I also see you have a number of friends here at SM, and they went with you to post/chat elsewhere.  And none of you ever discussed or realized or read anywhere among yourselves that Klaas and Red and others were being disparaged.  That's quite amazing, imo.  Of course, if that is what happened,  I suppose it is.  I guess this means no screen cap will show up anywhere where you posted, because you went right to chat.  That still doesn't get you off the hook in my book.  Right now, in my book, mytime's record is clear, because she came clean and apolozied.  It will stay clear until I see her do something that would make me think otherwise, which I hope doesn't happen.  TIME will tell.  It always does.  And I have absolutely nothing against you KCJackie, and I won't unless someone can show me a reason why I should. 
As stated in my previous posts on this thread I did post at C&G in the Therapy Hidey Hole , and other threads as well I'm not hiding that fact.  The last couple weeks at C&G I had bookmarked it at the chat link.  I never saw the post that Sea Monkey was referring to - that's what I was trying to say.   It was also Christmastime - didn't spend a lot of time reading any threads anywhere.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: February 03, 2009, 10:58:22 PM »

KCJackie ~  I never even went there to chat and I knew what was going on.  Are you saying you NEVER posted over there, only went straight to chat?  And in chat no one you chatted with EVER said disparraging words about Klaas or Red?  And I also see you have a number of friends here at SM, and they went with you to post/chat elsewhere.  And none of you ever discussed or realized or read anywhere among yourselves that Klaas and Red and others were being disparaged.  That's quite amazing, imo.  Of course, if that is what happened,  I suppose it is.  I guess this means no screen cap will show up anywhere where you posted, because you went right to chat.  That still doesn't get you off the hook in my book.  Right now, in my book, mytime's record is clear, because she came clean and apolozied.   It will stay clear until I see her do something that would make me think otherwise, which I hope doesn't happen.  TIME will tell.  It always does.  And I have absolutely nothing against you KCJackie, and I won't unless someone can show me a reason why I should. 

Muffy ... Always 1 and mytime both apologized.

Janet

MYTIME

mytime
Re: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16 -
« Reply #447 on: January 22, 2009, 09:35:17 PM »

Some unhappy or banned monkeys got together and started a new forum.  The rallied to get new members with false promises and a bunch of lies!! 

In all honesty, I think we just ponds in a dirty game of chess.  Janet, SM was my first forum I ever joined and I just got sucked into some of the propaganda!  Boy, I was dumb!!  LOL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg639454#msg639454

mytime
Re: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16 -
« Reply #474 on: January 22, 2009, 10:45:14 PM »

There are no secrets on the internet nor I will I keep secrets for liars!!  Nope, I just won't do it!  There BS needs to be exposed!  I don't want anyone believing the sh!t they are spewing about Klaas snd SM!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg639531#msg639531

ALWAYS 1

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 -
« Reply #554 on: January 29, 2009, 07:40:45 PM »

I truly thought the people who invited me there cared about me, I had talked to them on the phone, been invited to their homes.....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4448.msg650788;topicseen#msg650788

Always 1
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 -
« Reply #630 on: January 31, 2009, 11:32:06 PM »

To clear the air, I apologize to all of you, I made a mistake.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.msg654258;topicseen#msg654258

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: February 03, 2009, 10:59:19 PM »

Here you go Seamonkey 

no disrespect Muffy at all, but I think SeaMonkey has done a great deal to get more of the truth out on the table today. I would ask  you to please be patient with her and allow her to respond back to some who have perhaps been sent to antagonize her under cover.

I agree with you none, SeaMonkey has done a great deal to get more of the truth out on the table.  I put the "beating a dead horse" out there as humor, and didn't intend it to be anything negative toward her.  I just remembered some enjoyed trotting out the "dead horse" when we were going over and over things.  SeaMonkey was starting to sound tired and frustrated.  SeaMonkey  ((hugs)).  And none, you are a good monkey for taking up for another you feel was being slighted. 

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 03, 2009, 10:59:35 PM »

I'm going to apologize to you.  When I read this message, my first reaction was "I know you did not just post on this board and put a "shocked" face after a recognizing Klaas' restraint and class!" 

I considered this for a moment. 
I considered that I have only ever known Klaas to show restraint and class. 
(I don't worship Klaas.  I respect her.  I admire that patience, and try to emulate it.)
I realized that if you had any idea what SM is about, then surely you feel that same way.

I thought about apologizing then, but wasn't quite ready.  I still had doubts, that screenname just seemed...Idk...familiar.

It was then I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.  I've decided that I was reading too much into that shocked face.  And if I wasn't, the worst case scenario would be that even if you didn't get what SM is all about - and would have been your loss.

So, marymary, I apologize to you for, even momentarily, thinking were only here to insult Klaas and stir the pot. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 03, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »

Here you go Seamonkey 

none ... I agree.  Thanks SeaMonkey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #618 on: February 03, 2009, 11:02:15 PM »

If I had done something wrong................and I have in my time here, I'll say this: I would rather have Klaas in charge of a decision as to what to do about it than anyone else. Contrary to what has been said about her at CnG, she does not lie to posters, she does not get rich from her sacrifices here, she is not jealous of posters, and she has a generous sense of fairness, and above all else will keep peace whenever possible. She is not trigger happy with that ban button.

Klaas can be direct. You couldn't be in her position on this forum without that quality. That's a good thing.

That's a big part of the reason that so many people are outraged at the attacks long time posters have made against her at CnG.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: February 03, 2009, 11:02:42 PM »

Janet ~  Yes, you are absolutely right.  A1 did say she was sorry.  I didn't have as long and drawn out convo with her as I did mytime though.     But yes, Always 1 should be recognized as apologizing. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.