May 01, 2024, 11:55:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175421 times)
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: February 04, 2009, 12:13:24 AM »

Which group is it??? Or can you say???

Didn't you see the attack on me by Hotshit in the Natalee thread recently.  Big clue right there.  She did finally admit that no, Lala's did not tell her I reported her to the FBI.  Any lie they can think of is good enough for them.  It is C&G and more than one person there I do believe has serious issues and is in need of professional help.
Ok, what can we do to help you????

I don't know of anything you can do to help me.  But any time a forum does something that violates the Terms of Service as posted on their forum page, you can email and write those who sponsor the forums and report instances of when those terms are being violated.  Sometimes they will bother to check it out and delete the forum if it is truly in voilation of issues like invasion of privacy or making posts to defame people.

They can go even into the hidey holes and see what they have been discussing in there and if it is truly slander and invasion of privacy.

anna i think the minute those call were made it no longer categorizes as a net issue, it has become stalking in the truest sense..report it.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: February 04, 2009, 12:17:42 AM »

Goodnight and God Bless!

OOPss, im sure ya gone by now but the thought is the same..Good night and sleep well KTF Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: February 04, 2009, 12:25:40 AM »

Didn't you see the attack on me by Hotshit in the Natalee thread recently.  Big clue right there.  She did finally admit that no, Lala's did not tell her I reported her to the FBI.  Any lie they can think of is good enough for them.  It is C&G and more than one person there I do believe has serious issues and is in need of professional help.

did any of it show up on caller ID? also if you report it i think there is a way for them to track any incoming calls, then track it on a few of the people that were contacted about you and find the number that would match and they will have who is doing it.

Yes, there is a billing trail.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: February 04, 2009, 12:29:06 AM »

did any of it show up on caller ID? also if you report it i think there is a way for them to track any incoming calls, then track it on a few of the people that were contacted about you and find the number that would match and they will have who is doing it.

anna good Smile

tell ya one thing I'd pity the moron if they ever tried contactin one of my kids from the net. The cops would have to be called on mE to get me off the jerks after i tracked them down. They would be beggin to go to jail just to get away from me.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #684 on: February 04, 2009, 12:40:15 AM »

Anna...It would be called Harrassing Communications and if They are Threatening Calls that's a bad offense All You have to do is make a police report..

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #685 on: February 04, 2009, 01:46:00 AM »

Since ******* decided to depict himself as a frog in a pot, I decided to take him elsewhere in the kitchen. For all of you who are frustrated over all this, I offer this as stress relief! 

Push his buttons, (lft to right) push them ALL!   

http://joecartoon.atom.com/cartoons/67-frog_in_a_blender
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: February 04, 2009, 01:54:14 AM »

Since ******* decided to depict himself as a frog in a pot, I decided to take him elsewhere in the kitchen. For all of you who are frustrated over all this, I offer this as stress relief! 

Thank You!  That felt good, lol.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #687 on: February 04, 2009, 01:55:22 AM »

Thank You!  That felt good, lol.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: February 04, 2009, 02:08:09 AM »

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: February 04, 2009, 07:21:22 AM »

I've read all these posts & have to say I don't know how many more ways mytime can explain things.  She has told it like it is, apologized, stood in the gap for the rest of us who were there with her ... has taken a beating & keeps on ticking.  She is the one who stood up and brought all this out in the light.  She did so with Klaas' prior approval,  I admire her for doing so & am making this post to back her up.

Some of us who joined CnG were Caylee posters only, and none of us have a long history at SM, at least not those of us who are in mytime's group.  By group I mean we were the posters who were invited to CnG but not allowed access to the "sensitive information" - the Natalee hidey hole.  I think we've been described here as the lowest monkeys on the CnG totem pole, or as the monkeys who were invited as a cover for the real purpose of CnG.  We still aren't sure what the real reason was behind anything.

I intially thought CnG was to be a Caylee only forum.  But as soon as I got there, I saw there were many more SM Natalee posters than Caylee posters, most of whose names I recognized from SM because I read the Natalee thread all the time but don't post there.  Some were banned SM members, some were present SM members.   I didn't know at the time anything about the SM history of those posters, and still don't know very much.  As Tibro said, some things are better left in the past and I tend to agree. 

We now feel we went to CnG under false promises - we were all fairly new Caylee posters (months, not years) and the initial lure was two-fold:  information on the case would be given by those who had inside sources (never happened), and that it would be a fun, enjoyable forum with no problem for O/T on any thread.  This was good news for those of us insomniacs who were getting in trouble for playing around late at night when the Caylee forum was slow.  Being afforded a chat room at CnG was perfect to keep us out of trouble at SM.  We did gripe in that chat about Klaas fussing at us for being O/T late at night when so much O/T went on during the day, but I don't in any way think it rose to the level of bashing her or SM. 

Then after we were at CnG for a short time, we were visited in the chat room late at night several times by a  mods & began to be told things about Klass, Red, a little SM history of a few long time SM posters, some supposedly inside info about the TES cookbook and TES - all which in hindsight we realized was for the purpose of turning us against SM.  And yes, we began to sip the kool-aid just a little.  We had no clue we were being outright lied to.   However, even though we bought some of things told us, other things just didn't sit quite right with us, and a few of us started to question things privately among ourselves.  We were confused on some things, we were dismayed about some things we were told, but we couldn't quite sort it all out.  A reminder here - all this happened within a very short period of time.

At this point let me say to Sea Monkey that just as KCJackie & a couple of others have said, I also never saw posts to her about the mission of CnG was to bash SM.  All I can figure is that conversation must have either been removed from the board shortly after it was posted, or it was posted after we left there.  The only other alternative explanation is that by that time we had stopped reading the threads, and just went directly to the chatroom.  As Always1 stated, never were we told outright that we had to be SM haters/bashers - but as you see from my paragraph above, some of us were definitely being led by the hand in that direction.  Always1 and a couple of others likely missed even what some of us were told in chat due to being on dial-up and having a very difficult time staying in the chatroom.

Then one day I signed into CnG and the chat room was gone.  A thread was posted by admin saying that the chat room had been removed; the reason given was that it had been decided it was not needed.   By time I signed in and saw that thread, several people had posted and asked that the decision be reconsidered.  I added my wish to that, thinking that it was unknown to admin that the chat room was used during the midnight hours by a number of people, and I made a list in my post of people who were using it frequently, and some who used it off and on.  At that particular point in time I had no knowledge that GM existed, or that some posters who preferred to chat earlier in the evening were going there to do so.  I was later told this was the reason that the chat room was removed - that it was considered by admin that CnG posters were supposed to stay at CnG and not go anywhere else to chat or post.  Still not clear on that.

Although we had been told repeatedly that the moderation at CnG would be extremely light and that we would all be treated with great respect and smooches, absolutely no responses were made by admin or any mod to our posts that the chat room be put back.  So, I flew off the handle and made a post about the chat room being removed, saying I no longer wished to be a member of CnG, and words to the effect that we had not been allowed to talk freely O/T at SM late at night, and now I was seeing the same thing there at CnG. 

As quick as I clicked to make that post, bam, I was poofed.  And in the next few minutes, several other posters were banned with no warning & no reason given.   The bannings continued in the days following on a slower basis after that, and it began to look like if they found out you talked to one of us who were gone, you got banned.  But who knows the real reasons for the bannings, we sure do not.

It was obvious to me there was a leak from CnG to Klaas from almost the start.  And truthfully it made me mad.  After all, it was intended to be a private forum and I thought it horrible that anyone would snitch.  Later I better understood the reasoning why and was glad for it, but not at the time.

I said all that to say that yes, we did get into a situation that we should not have - but as I posted quite a while back in the Caylee thread, we went to the school of hard knocks and came out with a new respect for Klaas and SM.  I'm extremely sorry I went there, and I'm more than disturbed by what Anna has posted is happening to her regarding her children and hope something can be done about that immediately.

We can discuss this till the cows come home but it won't do that much good other than to maybe clear the air a little.  Some of you will never understand the whys & wherefores of it all - mostly it's a you had to be there situation.

I apologize for the length of this post, as I'm one of those people who gets cross-eyed with long posts, but mostly wanted to say I don't think mytime has to keep apologizing and defending herself and others of us over and over again - but she will if you ask for it, because that's the kind of person she is. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: February 04, 2009, 08:45:52 AM »

Dolce.Did you have a conversation with Lala's about my friend CapsLockWizard?In the slideshow your post #74 coincided with LaLas # 73 about CapsLockWizards treatment at SM!TIA

THANK YOU, ktf!!!

I'm just catching up in this thread, so I don't know if this post was responded to or not.

I was starting to think I was seeing things, after reading Dolce's posts here denying that thread even existed.  She's right in the thick of it!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: February 04, 2009, 09:13:38 AM »

Budsgirl - this is isn't necessarily directed at you but I wanted to comment regarding the O/T in Caylee's thread. 

I admit that once I did complain about all the O/T there, but then some monkey pointed out that really all you have to do is "scroll on by" those posts.  And IIRC, at that time there was a lot of developments in the case and I was trying my hardest to catch up on a limited time frame.  So I totally understand why some monkeys get frustrated by alot of O/T.

However, when it is slow I really dont mind it at all....in fact, alot of times it lightens up the mood of such a tragic situation.  And i participate in more of the O/T than I probably should. 

That being said, I think the Mods here do a great job at monitoring the O/T....I certainly wouldn't want to be the one to make the call on whether its a "slow day" and allow it and when to put a stop to it.

I guess my point is I can see why some monkeys went to another forum for the sole purpose of chatting among friends they have made at SM....and like BG said, it would keep them out of trouble in the Caylee forum. 

My second point is....all the Mods here at SM get alot of respect from me which is why I will not join another forum...especially one that would bash the very people that work so hard to bring us all together!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 04, 2009, 09:29:47 AM »

Dolce.Did you have a conversation with Lala's about my friend CapsLockWizard?In the slideshow your post #74 coincided with LaLas # 73 about CapsLockWizards treatment at SM!TIA

THANK YOU, ktf!!!

I'm just catching up in this thread, so I don't know if this post was responded to or not.

I was starting to think I was seeing things, after reading Dolce's posts here denying that thread even existed, to her knowledge.  She's right in the thick of it!!

Sorry, it's early.  Added the text in red.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: February 04, 2009, 09:44:58 AM »

Morning

There is nothing wrong with belonging to other forums.

I belong to several.
One out of Mass. General where we disucuss Arteriovenous Malformations,  also a Goat Forum, an
 Arts forum, a miniatures group, a gardening forum and several more.
And for Natalee and  Missing persons, of course, Scared Monkeys.

I do not think Scared monkeys would enjoy me speaking about milking stands on the Caylee thread, lol

So, again, there is nothing wrong with other forums, it is what is discussed on those forums that can be the problem and if one forum is bashing another. Then it is time to decide if that forum is a place you want to be and if those people are such that you want to be associated with.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: February 04, 2009, 10:12:00 AM »

Budsgirl - this is isn't necessarily directed at you but I wanted to comment regarding the O/T in Caylee's thread. 

I admit that once I did complain about all the O/T there, but then some monkey pointed out that really all you have to do is "scroll on by" those posts.  And IIRC, at that time there was a lot of developments in the case and I was trying my hardest to catch up on a limited time frame.  So I totally understand why some monkeys get frustrated by alot of O/T.

However, when it is slow I really dont mind it at all....in fact, alot of times it lightens up the mood of such a tragic situation.  And i participate in more of the O/T than I probably should. 

That being said, I think the Mods here do a great job at monitoring the O/T....I certainly wouldn't want to be the one to make the call on whether its a "slow day" and allow it and when to put a stop to it.

I guess my point is I can see why some monkeys went to another forum for the sole purpose of chatting among friends they have made at SM....and like BG said, it would keep them out of trouble in the Caylee forum. 

My second point is....all the Mods here at SM get alot of respect from me which is why I will not join another forum...especially one that would bash the very people that work so hard to bring us all together!

Why is it so difficult to allow EACH thread to remain dedicated to what it is?  Ahem....why would anyone go to another site just to chat among friend.....I call a BIG BS on that....look where these posts are ....HELLO! MUSINGS....chatting, discussing whatever and thrashing things out....so anyone who says they went anyplace because we actually have MODS who do a good job.... is pure CRAP!   I am not fond of the OT in Caylee's thread.....I do understand how easy it is when news/information is slow....and the MODS allow it....however, SOME ABUSE IT CONSTANTLY, even when we have news and info and others are in discussions........and seem to think the thread is there for THEM to SOCIALIZE and they get pissed if everyone doesn't STOP the conversation and reply to them....you know who you are, I don't have to mention names........MUSINGS is a great place to socialize!  BTW....Good Morning to all!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: February 04, 2009, 10:22:41 AM »

Why is it so difficult to allow EACH thread to remain dedicated to what it is?  Ahem....why would anyone go to another site just to chat among friend.....I call a BIG BS on that....look where these posts are ....HELLO! MUSINGS....chatting, discussing whatever and thrashing things out....so anyone who says they went anyplace because we actually have MODS who do a good job.... is pure CRAP!   I am not fond of the OT in Caylee's thread.....I do understand how easy it is when news/information is slow....and the MODS allow it....however, SOME ABUSE IT CONSTANTLY, even when we have news and info and others are in discussions........and seem to think the thread is there for THEM to SOCIALIZE and they get pissed if everyone doesn't STOP the conversation and reply to them....you know who you are, I don't have to mention names........MUSINGS is a great place to socialize!  BTW....Good Morning to all!!!

I stop by Musings alot only to find myself here alone most of the time...   I've never understood why Musings isn't used as much as I think it could be.  I constantly bounce back and forth between several threads at a time but I also have never experienced some of the issues with this site that some have (popups, getting knocked out, etc.) and I also am not on dial-up so I dont know if that makes it harder for some to be in "two places at once".

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: February 04, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »

Good morning Sunny!  Good morning monks.

Bud's Girl ~  I take issue with your comment about not being able to be OT late at night at Scared Monkeys.  You and your pals wanted to turn a missing person's thread into your personal chat room for the night.  Why should posters that are interested in Caylee's case have to read or scroll past pages of all the little jokes and  personal stuff you and your friends were posting in the wrong thread.   Why not go to musings?  From what I could read in the posts, it was too "dead".  So, does that mean you require an audience for your OT?    I like a certain amount of OT to keep threads friendly, such as Hi, good night, how are you, and brief OT posts, but not page after page. 

When the late night forays of OT started in the Caylee thread, I started getting email complaints about too much OT.  Bud's Girl, you need to look around you.  This is a big forum, and there are many places to post, and musings is one of them.  I know there isn't a chat or pm's and that is why a LOT more OT is tolerated on the forums imo.  Smatterings of talk through threads.  However, it seemed to me you and your friends just wanted to turn the Caylee thread into a rockin' party place after eleven at night.  Just take over the thing.  If I sound annoyed, I am.  I have seen some things posted in a missing person's thread that just doesn't belong in there, and if posters weren't OT, it wouldn't be happening.  Do you have consideration for other posters, Bud's Girl?  Are you a kind person in real life?  For example, would you just barge in to a cafe with a couple of friends and start talking loudly and making comments, using your cell phone,  and generally disprupting  others having a meal, because you want to have fun?  Yes, that's the word.  Disrupting.  I found that when you and your friends would make your late night forays to play in the Caylee thread, it was disrupting.  And rude.  I saw it as thumbing your noses at Scared Monkeys, admin, mods and your fellow posters.  You and the others know/knew the rules.  There were even funny little sarcastic comments about OT.  Very nice and very considerate.  NOT  So when you guys left to go post somewhere else where you could be OT all day long, it was fine with me.  Yet, that didn't work out and here we are again.  You're back.  Does that mean you want to post here again but this time  be considerate to your fellow posters, the admin and mods?  This isn't directed just at you Bud's Girl.  I didn't see that much trouble that you personally caused.  The others know who they are.  And no, I don't think mytime needs to keep apologizing.  What I'm interested in isn't words but actions.  Yes, saying she was sorry was good.  But it may take time for some to accept.  Time will tell.  JMHO

BTW, would you like some cheese with that whine about not being allowed to post OT late at night at Scared Monkeys?

Edit:  It wasn't so much Bud's Girl that did the disrupting.  The ones that did know who they are.  I posted this because Bud's Girl brought it up.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:44:58 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: February 04, 2009, 10:46:11 AM »

THANK YOU, ktf!!!

I was starting to think I was seeing things, after reading Dolce's posts here denying that thread even existed, to her knowledge.  She's right in the thick of it!!

Want some coffee Jen? 

Are you talking about this post "over there"

VERSUS these postS made "over here"?

LOL  I now know who bob is.  LOL 
You posted what I WAS trying to imply.  The chats that I saw and experienced where fun and funny.  Nothing bashing or Natalee related.
I was not aware of the hole until last night, I was filled in with the 411 on the hole by a monkey.  I feel pretty stupid.

I will second that MT.  I just asked Klaas to post my post from CnG that is within the video.  It was a post simply asking if the underwater photos were of Natalee.  I never read any more than the response I was given to my question within the Natalee forum.  My trips there were maybe 4 times, each time just to see what was going on in the chat, or to see the pictures of the twins a caring grandmother had posted in the chat thread.
I was told, like MyTime, it was going to be a fun chatty community, where you could discuss outside events and happenings in a chat type atmosphere with your friends from SM.  I did not realize what had gone on, until I am reading it here in the musings catching up with my mouth wide open.

I see now.  Thank you.  I am sorry that you and others have been hurt by what was said.  Please know that MyTime is telling the truth, many of us who were invited there were invited under false expectations, and many of us had no idea this was going on.  

I know that we will all be prosecuted due to "guilty by association", but you have to realize that we were just as much "outsiders" within that site as you all are....from what I was told last night, there was a completely separate section of secrecy that many of us were not privvy to nor did we know about.  Had I known of it, you better believe Klaas would have found out within seconds.

RHETORICAL QUESTION - LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: February 04, 2009, 10:58:41 AM »

Obviously ... the slideshow did not reveal the whole story in regards to the undermining of the Scared Monkey site and Klaas by some CnG members.

From a Monkey who has seen the light ...

Janet

______

mytime
Re: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16 -
« Reply #447 on: January 22, 2009, 09:35:17 PM »

Some unhappy or banned monkeys got together and started a new forum.  The rallied to get new members with false promises and a bunch of lies!! 

In all honesty, I think we just ponds in a dirty game of chess.  Janet, SM was my first forum I ever joined and I just got sucked into some of the propaganda!  Boy, I was dumb!!  LOL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg639454#msg639454

mytime
Re: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16 -
« Reply #474 on: January 22, 2009, 10:45:14 PM »

There are no secrets on the internet nor I will I keep secrets for liars!!  Nope, I just won't do it!  There BS needs to be exposed!  I don't want anyone believing the sh!t they are spewing about Klaas snd SM!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg639531#msg639531 we have not read the worst of why was said about the SM site and Klass

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: February 04, 2009, 11:11:13 AM »

YES!  Thanks so much wingnut!!!  You know how challenged I am when it comes to images.  Thank you so much for posting it all together.

Don't tempt me with the coffee..............................

THANK YOU, ktf!!!

Want some coffee Jen? 

Are you talking about this post "over there"

VERSUS these postS made "over here"?

LOL  I now know who bob is.  LOL 
You posted what I WAS trying to imply.  The chats that I saw and experienced where fun and funny.  Nothing bashing or Natalee related.
I was not aware of the hole until last night, I was filled in with the 411 on the hole by a monkey.  I feel pretty stupid.

I will second that MT.  I just asked Klaas to post my post from CnG that is within the video.  It was a post simply asking if the underwater photos were of Natalee.  I never read any more than the response I was given to my question within the Natalee forum.  My trips there were maybe 4 times, each time just to see what was going on in the chat, or to see the pictures of the twins a caring grandmother had posted in the chat thread.
I was told, like MyTime, it was going to be a fun chatty community, where you could discuss outside events and happenings in a chat type atmosphere with your friends from SM.  I did not realize what had gone on, until I am reading it here in the musings catching up with my mouth wide open.

I see now.  Thank you.  I am sorry that you and others have been hurt by what was said.  Please know that MyTime is telling the truth, many of us who were invited there were invited under false expectations, and many of us had no idea this was going on.  

I know that we will all be prosecuted due to "guilty by association", but you have to realize that we were just as much "outsiders" within that site as you all are....from what I was told last night, there was a completely separate section of secrecy that many of us were not privvy to nor did we know about.  Had I known of it, you better believe Klaas would have found out within seconds.

RHETORICAL QUESTION - LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.