May 01, 2024, 04:11:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175446 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: February 04, 2009, 12:30:28 PM »

Seamonkey - i never felt attacked by you!!  I am not even sure why some are seeing it that way!!  You just call it like you see it!!

I am not groveling for forgiveness as some think.  But i will explain the way it was for me!  I will admit when I am wrong - and I will explain when I feel the need!!  And i will speak up for the ones that are not here or feel unfortable!!

You and BG agree not to trust anyone over the net and  I am way too trusting!!  Hey, if i get burned - it is on them - not me!! 

Mytime...I respect you for bringing all this to light....I think you have been chastised enough....no need to continue to explain or apologize. Let's all move on. C&G is a place people either want to be or they don't.. just like SM is. I am glad you are here!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 04, 2009, 12:31:04 PM »

The number of O/T reminders you get are in direct relation to the numbers of COMPLAINTS we get. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: February 04, 2009, 12:33:47 PM »

THE POINT IS THIS - There is no such thing as a private forum (invite only) where members can post things they don't think the world can read.  It always gets out.

There are blatant lies being told about ME, Red, SM and others at CnG.  Choose to believe what you wish I really don't care.  I have been receiving infomation, member lists, screen captures from CnG for a couple months now.  I get information sent to me by many different people, there is not just one person.

The slide show of screen captures was posted here in MUSING because none of this pertains to ANY missing persons case.

There are SM members that went to CnG just to check it out.  Some fell into the SM bashing game and are now sorry.  That's OK, I'm willing to forgive and forget.  Let's not go on forever with people defending what they said or didn't say at CnG.  It's over and done with, it's the past.  I've been sitting on alot of this information for over a month and if I can move on I'm sure others can too.

Amen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: February 04, 2009, 12:35:04 PM »

Mytime? If I haven't said it clearly enough, let me do so now. As far as I'm concerned, you don't have to apologize anymore for my benefit! I really don't have an appetite to slow roast you over a spit of fire. My intent and reaction here is solely about the unjust attacks and lies I saw on the slideshow and the hurt it caused.

As for me, I'd take you off whatever hook you feel you are on, and ask you to just come down and play in the cage with the other monkeys who are also human.

Awww Thank you CBB!!   

In all honesty, I dont feel like I am on a hook, but I am on a mission to expose mrks!!  If telling the truths causes me to explain my self - than I am more than willing.  I hope no one else falls prey to such a devious woman!!  That was original reason for exposing it all!! 

I am fairly certain Klaas knows how, what, why and when all this happened!!   I admire her abilty to see through all the BS!!  She is a wise monkey!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: February 04, 2009, 12:41:06 PM »

Mytime? If I haven't said it clearly enough, let me do so now. As far as I'm concerned, you don't have to apologize anymore for my benefit! I really don't have an appetite to slow roast you over a spit of fire. My intent and reaction here is solely about the unjust attacks and lies I saw on the slideshow and the hurt it caused.

As for me, I'd take you off whatever hook you feel you are on, and ask you to just come down and play in the cage with the other monkeys who are also human.

I agree CBB

Thank you Klaas!!  Thanks for helping expose the whole truth and nothing but the truth!! Now you even get a  !!   
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: February 04, 2009, 12:43:05 PM »

Serious question..and im seriously wondering.....if some of you were aware of it there and love it here and the people here..why was I the ONLY ONE that when I DID finally post in the SM thread in CNG i was defending SM?? Some of you had to see where it was stated by OBS he expects members to spread the lies of Klaas and sm? Why was I the ONLY one that actually said I would NOT do it and didnt think that was part of being a member? aND  would have no part of it??  There were many people signed in that night, why is most sat on thier hands and didnt defend the people and place they now say they love?

No wonder i felt i was alone there..........
No Sea Monkey, I would leave you to hang alone, I was never approached by anyone there to do anything.
Wow, I did not know that you were asked to spread lies?  I did not know of or see the SM bashing thread.

lots didnt see it..but the ones signed in had to have. more than half of who was signed in there..were Reading in that very thread...two of them last night when i posted that was in the rafters, surely to carry over to cng..least i hope it was....He said he expects that of anyone basically that is a member there...meaning all that were members, not just me..I was surprised no one said anything...I sat there for two hours refreshing the page , hoping..someone would at least see how wrong that was... I posted his posts to me in another thread here, which for the life of me i cant remember where lol. what appalled me most about it was the one person who could have stopped it that night and said sumtin, sat there and watched...a person claiming to be friends of many...even people here...a owner there who had invited me...who very well could have said it was wrong. That night I got a big awakening and only solidified what i been thinking all along...was still a shock tho.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: February 04, 2009, 12:52:28 PM »

I never saw where anyone was asked to lie!!  ******* was about the truth!!  LOL

He chanted that over and over!!  I got so sick of it!!  His protests became a little to transparant - in the end.

Then he posted emails - that didn't match his claims!!  The dates on them left me saying -  !!

So I would like to thank ******* and Des and even Mrsk for letting us all see the light!!  You should really have got all your lies - a little better organized!!   

I wonder if her new avatar is Casey now?     I think Cindy is more fitting!! JMO  LOL
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #727 on: February 04, 2009, 12:53:49 PM »

THE POINT IS THIS - There is no such thing as a private forum (invite only) where members can post things they don't think the world can read.  It always gets out.

There are blatant lies being told about ME, Red, SM and others at CnG.  Choose to believe what you wish I really don't care.  I have been receiving infomation, member lists, screen captures from CnG for a couple months now.  I get information sent to me by many different people, there is not just one person.

The slide show of screen captures was posted here in MUSING because none of this pertains to ANY missing persons case.

There are SM members that went to CnG just to check it out.  Some fell into the SM bashing game and are now sorry.  That's OK, I'm willing to forgive and forget.  Let's not go on forever with people defending what they said or didn't say at CnG.  It's over and done with, it's the past.  I've been sitting on alot of this information for over a month and if I can move on I'm sure others can too.

Thank you Klaas.  I would like to apologize for being a member of CnG.  Althought I do not now nor did I then know all the in's and out's of the diabolical plans that others have mentioned went on over there, I do apologize for associating myself with the site.  I was invited to it out of pitty quite frankly, a close monkey friend of mine who was a member had asked the mod's to let me join, thus my invite.  I am not sure how other invites generated or what their "selection" process was.  It was presented to me as a place to chat about off topic things, fashion was one of those things.
When the chaos started I offered to give a mod from SM my login info so they could see for themselves, but was told it was not needed as Klaas was getting the info from sources.  Little did I know my login would not work as I was not privvy to the "hiden hole" forums. 
Again, in short, I apologize for going there, being associated with it, and will say again that my loyalty, and posts, are at SM. 

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: February 04, 2009, 01:03:24 PM »

a refresher and what i am referring to in that "wondering" post i made....This was posted by obs because i asked why post sumtin I laughed at...this was his response just because i found something funny that was posted in sm by a friend. also when i told him i wouldnt and my reasons why i wouldnt was the first time i had ever posted in that thread there. this is his reply to me..

******* 30 minutes ago Post #384

Group:Moderator

Because Tibro commented about taking SS'S hidey hole friends with her. I thought that was rude and ignorant. Since you two are members here I thought you would be impartial and spread the truth about the horrible lies Klaas and others are telling there about members in this forum..But instead you contribute to it.
"I lied and that's the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot--

evidently the word, IMPARTIAL hasn't hit the CnG dictionaries yet.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: February 04, 2009, 01:03:49 PM »

Which group is it??? Or can you say???

Didn't you see the attack on me by Hotshit in the Natalee thread recently.  Big clue right there.  She did finally admit that no, Lala's did not tell her I reported her to the FBI.  Any lie they can think of is good enough for them.  It is C&G and more than one person there I do believe has serious issues and is in need of professional help.
Ok, what can we do to help you????

I don't know of anything you can do to help me.  But any time a forum does something that violates the Terms of Service as posted on their forum page, you can email and write those who sponsor the forums and report instances of when those terms are being violated.  Sometimes they will bother to check it out and delete the forum if it is truly in voilation of issues like invasion of privacy or making posts to defame people.

They can go even into the hidey holes and see what they have been discussing in there and if it is truly slander and invasion of privacy.

anna i think the minute those call were made it no longer categorizes as a net issue, it has become stalking in the truest sense..report it.
Yes you are exactly right Sea.  I am dealing with an issue such as this right now, in my personal life.  I was told that the government has not yet caught up to technology so there are not very many states who accept psyber stalking as a charge, but they are working to have the law passed as it is a real problem.  Florida is looking to pass those laws here this year.  I was told by my attorney and by my father who is SO to document every email, every post, every comment...anything along with the dates (I take a screen shot of the post, email, comment, event and save it to my desk top), but I was told to do this and save it all in order to present it to court.  Once the phone calls started, that was another documentation that I made.  There are different degrees of stalking, phone stalking is very serious, and physical stalking is even more serious.  You need to take this to the authorities.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: February 04, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »

Amen!!

probably a dumb question but who or what is CnG?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 04, 2009, 01:09:02 PM »

Also, it's abundantly clear what the objective of Mrskub, ******* and Destiny is.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: February 04, 2009, 01:12:05 PM »

LaLa's
"Oh Damn.The SM bunch is starting on Caps now...i am so sick of this mess"

Dolce
"It seem's no poster is safe over there anymore regardless of which forum you are in.The Mods are no longer trying to act like a neutral party IMO."

Dayhiker

"That is the lousiest bunch of moderation going on over there i've ever seen Dolce.There was a time when that forum was run in a fair manner,but that's out the window now."

Are these your words Dolce?This is directly from the screen capture.Correct?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 04, 2009, 01:12:19 PM »

SMATB - oh my dear sweet innocent monkey friend....you may be better off not knowing!

BTW - your avi is soooo precious! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: February 04, 2009, 01:17:27 PM »

SMATB - oh my dear sweet innocent monkey friend....you may be better off not knowing!

I'm gonna take your word on that and move my behind back to my normal corner in the cage. I'm not lookin' for trouble

.....and thanks, my avi is one of my fav pics of Caylee (she looks so sweet and innocent, and happy)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: February 04, 2009, 01:19:17 PM »

LaLa's
"Oh Damn.The SM bunch is starting on Caps now...i am so sick of this mess"

Dolce
"It seem's no poster is safe over there anymore regardless of which forum you are in.The Mods are no longer trying to act like a neutral party IMO."

Dayhiker

"That is the lousiest bunch of moderation going on over there i've ever seen Dolce.There was a time when that forum was run in a fair manner,but that's out the window now."

Are these your words Dolce?This is directly from the screen capture.Correct?
I do not remember saying that, no.  The only time I had spoken to Lala's over there was in the Natalee thread in regards to the underwater photos.  A few people had my online information to log in over there, I am not saying that it was them that wrote it either, I do not know. 
The threads that I posted in over there were the "Travel Thread", "The Chat Room", "MyTimes Nighttime Party", and one time in Natalee thread.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: February 04, 2009, 01:21:59 PM »

I'm gonna take your word on that and move my behind back to my normal corner in the cage. I'm not lookin' for trouble

.....and thanks, my avi is one of my fav pics of Caylee (she looks so sweet and innocent, and happy)

Yes it is one of my fav pics of her too.  I truely believe in my heart of hearts that for the most part Caylee had a good life.  I think she was the center of  Cindy and George's world for most of her short life.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: February 04, 2009, 01:22:58 PM »

I stopped going over there, only went over there maybe a total of 6 times, maybe, but I stopped going after one night in chat Destiny started getting rude to me in her words because I was a pawn of Klaas.  It was something that came completely out of left field as the conversation I was having was with another chatter in the room in regards to their pool.  I am not sure if Destiny was drunk or what, but she got very nasty towards me and I left.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: February 04, 2009, 01:25:58 PM »

I stopped going over there, only went over there maybe a total of 6 times, maybe, but I stopped going after one night in chat Destiny started getting rude to me in her words because I was a pawn of Klaas.  It was something that came completely out of left field as the conversation I was having was with another chatter in the room in regards to their pool.  I am not sure if Destiny was drunk or what, but she got very nasty towards me and I left.

You saw her true colors shining through........

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: February 04, 2009, 01:26:05 PM »

Also, it's abundantly clear what the objective of Mrskub, ******* and Destiny is.

Oh yes it is!!!!  Let's not them obtain there goal!!  But I have to ask - why is Marlee being ignored!!  I liked Marlee and I feel bad for her, I hope she wakes up but right now is stilling helping them!!

Her whole faith system has seemed to change - right down to TES - an organization she was so proud to be a member of!!

Hey, Marleee - save your self and stop drinking the Koolaid!!! Take another look at mrsk avatar!!  Google Jim Jones!!  Even as a joke - it is not funny.  My God - will Hilter be her next choice????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.