May 01, 2024, 11:05:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175417 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: February 04, 2009, 02:49:13 PM »

To clarify this too....again.....the "look whats posted at sm" aka "let's bash sm " thread...was OPEN for ALL members to view. It was not hidden, it was not only able to be accessed by certain levels of members. It was VIEWABLE and ACCESSABLE by ALL members there, wasn't until AFTER i defended what i wouldnt do to sm, it WAS HIDDEN. It was in the general discussion area, ACCESSIBLE by ALL members. When it became hidden was AFTER many were already banned, it was hidden ONLY a few days ago. IF YOU were a member there of ANY level...you COULD have access to IT.

Yep!!!!   

This is the hard part.It was there for all to see,yet,some say they didn't see it?Are they telling the truth?I don't know.That's the hard part.

I swear to God on this one - I can not speak for others though, but I know Jackie never went there until I mentioned it to her!!  The light bulb was getting brighter and I started to question somethings and she had no idea what I was talking about - at first!!  The she went and checked it!! And we discussed it privately and then we discussed in a chat!! (not there's though - that had just been removed to punish us for joining another chat)        Then we were gone!!!

I thnk she was too busy with her pings!!  LOL   
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: February 04, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »

To clarify this too....again.....the "look whats posted at sm" aka "let's bash sm " thread...was OPEN for ALL members to view. It was not hidden, it was not only able to be accessed by certain levels of members. It was VIEWABLE and ACCESSABLE by ALL members there, wasn't until AFTER i defended what i wouldnt do to sm, it WAS HIDDEN. It was in the general discussion area, ACCESSIBLE by ALL members. When it became hidden was AFTER many were already banned, it was hidden ONLY a few days ago. IF YOU were a member there of ANY level...you COULD have access to IT.

Yep!!!!   

This is the hard part.It was there for all to see,yet,some say they didn't see it?Are they telling the truth?I don't know.That's the hard part.

i dunno if all that were members went in there...no way of telling after MrsKub removed the ability to see exactly who was in what thread..she claimed was because of people being stalked from one thread to another...welll HELLOOOOO???? I was ONE of the ones that was stalked from thread to thread..I think now was to hide who was being watched and who wasnt...which would be more to the likeness of the sneaky cng style....all ya could see was the NUMBER of how many people were "veiwing " it....but it was there for all to see...and to post in. ALL MEMBERS.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #782 on: February 04, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »

Yep!!!!   

I wish I could take a screenshot and show you how their forum was set up.  I can not do that because I no longer am there, but it was not open like SM front pages are, its set up in blocks with funny pictures on the front.  One said "Announcements", one said "Missing Persons" with pics of Natalee and Caylee, another said "Chat", another said "Theater", and another said "For Women Only", and they had one that said "Avitars".  Under those catagories were different titles which housed different threads.
They had PM's and email, which I am convinced was not private, and then they had a place were you could click and see who was on and which of the boards they were looking at or you could use the PM feature there, thats what it was for.
I am not sure where the SM thread was within those catagories and titles.

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: February 04, 2009, 02:58:29 PM »

Yep!!!!   

I wish I could take a screenshot and show you how their forum was set up.  I can not do that because I no longer am there, but it was not open like SM front pages are, its set up in blocks with funny pictures on the front.  One said "Announcements", one said "Missing Persons" with pics of Natalee and Caylee, another said "Chat", another said "Theater", and another said "For Women Only", and they had one that said "Avitars".  Under those catagories were different titles which housed different threads.
They had PM's and email, which I am convinced was not private, and then they had a place were you could click and see who was on and which of the boards they were looking at or you could use the PM feature there, thats what it was for.
I am not sure where the SM thread was within those catagories and titles.

was one of the ones on the top of the page.."general discussions" one of the first ones on the list.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: February 04, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »

The exact date it became hidden (the "look at whats posted in sm" thread) was january 28th. Up to that point anyone that was a member there of ANY level could READ and POST in it.

I've never actually viewed the layout at CnG other than to see the orange and yellow screen shots (did I mention I don't care for orange  ).  I will say that we have an ELVIS thread here in the Music forum that I'm sure many members have never seen.  Just because it's there for people to see it doesn't mean they have viewed it.  I do admit if I saw a thread about SM or CnG my curiosity would get the best of me 

Yesterday, you made a reference to yellow and orange and I had no idea what you were talking about!!  That is how much I paid attention there!!  LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: February 04, 2009, 03:02:39 PM »

was one of the ones on the top of the page.."general discussions" one of the first ones on the list.
  I am not sure then.  I got to MyTimes Party room thread from following MyTimes name through the feature they had when I went in one night to the chat room and it was empty.  I was directed to the travel thread by A1 who was in the thread posting about someones cruise, and I went to the Natalee thread directly when I had seen posted pics of the underwater on SM, I wanted to know if they had found her. 
I avoided the Women Only thread because I thought it would be more Destiny talking about her "bob"..and I did not need to hear it the first time.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: February 04, 2009, 03:03:37 PM »

What the was done to HH was wrong!!  That same person scammed me for a long time!!  I believed her when she said her sil did it and was laughed at by many for believing it!! 

She almost scammed me for money until another dear monkey friend spoke up!!  She "payed  us both back - espesially me for a long time!  I almost had to change my phone number!!  My poor monkey got lied about too.

We stuck together and weathered out the storm!!   

Gee, you think I would have learned the first time!! 

Guess what I am still trusting!!  And I will be until someone shows me otherwise!!  For now!!!!
Not trying to  start anything but didnt you just go through alot of stuff with people and them proving they cant be trusted and the one that almost scammed you for money, and then you say Im still trusting untill someone shows me otherwise......didnt they already do that..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: February 04, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »

Here is a funny one to add to the list!!  Des decided she wanted a therapy room and invited some of there!  I still didn't even get that it was a form of a hidey whole!!   

Anyway Des wanted us to share personal info there!!   I joking renamed it the Psyche Ward - which did offend Mrsk but Marlee thought it was funny and renamed it to that.  Des and Mrsk were the only ones that took it seriously!!  Des posted away - then wanted to vote others in!!  LOL

We made a few jokes in there and never went back!!  MaryMary was so kind to make a few diagnosis like Jackie had OCD for doing the pings!!  LOL  Again, the smoke the was clearing!!!  We were seeing the light!! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: February 04, 2009, 03:09:04 PM »

I have wasted nearly an entire day talking about a place that is insignificant to me, and defended myself when I had only attended a few times.   I now know that it was the wrong place to be, and I have apologized, I stand by my statement that I did NOT write what was posted with my picture and name.  Other than that, I am done.  I came here for Caylee, and just as it says in my sig, I will continue to remember Caylee and seek justice for her.
I am sorry to everyone for my association with that site.  I am sorry to the mods for having to deal with this mess.  I can not think of any other possible thing I can tell any of you that you do not already know, and you all are going to draw your own conclussions and make your own decisions based on the information you have provided, I know this because it is what I do myself.
I stand by my posts, you all have seen a lot of me through my posts on the Caylee thread, the Adji thread, and the Fashion thread.  I am who I am, I respect each and every one of you, but I am sorry I do not wish to waste any more of my time talking about CnG.  They are not worth the time or the effort that we have already given to it.
Again, I am sorry, it was not my intention to hurt or offend anyone.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: February 04, 2009, 03:11:45 PM »

Klaas & Muffy - you are very welcome.

and

I wasn't kidding about requesting the applauding or cheering Monkey.      

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: February 04, 2009, 03:12:26 PM »

Dolce - let's just move on.  I'm not worried about it.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: February 04, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »

I have wasted nearly an entire day talking about a place that is insignificant to me, and defended myself when I had only attended a few times.   I now know that it was the wrong place to be, and I have apologized, I stand by my statement that I did NOT write what was posted with my picture and name.  Other than that, I am done.  I came here for Caylee, and just as it says in my sig, I will continue to remember Caylee and seek justice for her.
I am sorry to everyone for my association with that site.  I am sorry to the mods for having to deal with this mess.  I can not think of any other possible thing I can tell any of you that you do not already know, and you all are going to draw your own conclussions and make your own decisions based on the information you have provided, I know this because it is what I do myself.
I stand by my posts, you all have seen a lot of me through my posts on the Caylee thread, the Adji thread, and the Fashion thread.  I am who I am, I respect each and every one of you, but I am sorry I do not wish to waste any more of my time talking about CnG.  They are not worth the time or the effort that we have already given to it.

Yes, I agree with you from your perspective!!  However, right now, sharing the truth about some very coniving people is not a waste of time!!  I would feel bad for any one that might get sucked in or who has already been sucked in and just don't know it yet!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: February 04, 2009, 03:25:09 PM »

Just checking to be sure this is the musings O/T thread.  I was in the Natalee Holloway and thread and it's starting to look like musings, unfortunately.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: February 04, 2009, 03:27:04 PM »

Just checking to be sure this is the musings O/T thread.  I was in the Natalee Holloway and thread and it's starting to look like musings, unfortunately.    

I got the point Muffy!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: February 04, 2009, 03:29:40 PM »

I am not sure what ya talking about..nor do i see anything that was accusing you of anything, in fact a few pages over i even stated IF you did write that post..I can see why....do I KNOW you wrote that post?? Hell no, Im not a mind reader, so how would I know, did I say YOU did, NO...I said IF you did i can see why... I even had to put a thing on the bottom of that post stating this is not an attack, it is quite the opposite. All I have posted since then are facts, to make it clearer to some that "arent" quite getting it I think. I havent seen anyone else either saying you had of done it. In fact, All i seen is people saying they believe you. So this post is like totally confusing to me.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: February 04, 2009, 03:31:04 PM »

I'm sorry too!  I was on the "Post Reply" screen when you posted MB, I didn't see it until mine went up.

I started to apologize there, but then that would just be another O/T post!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: February 04, 2009, 03:33:16 PM »

What the was done to HH was wrong!!  That same person scammed me for a long time!!  I believed her when she said her sil did it and was laughed at by many for believing it!! 

She almost scammed me for money until another dear monkey friend spoke up!!  She "payed  us both back - especially me for a long time!  I almost had to change my phone number!!  My poor monkey got lied about too.

We stuck together and weathered out the storm!!   

Gee, you think I would have learned the first time!! 

Guess what I am still trusting!!  And I will be until someone shows me otherwise!!  For now!!!!
Not trying to  start anything but didnt you just go through alot of stuff with people and them proving they cant be trusted and the one that almost scammed you for money, and then you say Im still trusting untill someone shows me otherwise......didnt they already do that..........

Yes, they did!!  But I will not allow some to taint all!  I have made some good friends here and I do trust them!!  If I am wrong - then so be it!!  I have been wrong in real life too but I don't go around disliking everyone because of a few!!  I would like to think most people are good at heart.  Many of my friends think the opposite!  They get "mad" at me for being too trusting!!  But they know who I am and respect me for that.  I am also very forgiving by nature - which has allowed some to "use" me!!  I really don't care most of the time if they did!!  I have been very blessed in most areas of my life and I refuse to let the actions of some make me bitter!!  Life is just to damn short!!

That being said, I don't go through my real life with blinders on!  I am not that naive, either!!  If I am wronged, I will not back down!!  Just ask my husband!!  LOL

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: February 04, 2009, 03:33:23 PM »

I'm sorry too!  I was on the "Post Reply" screen when you posted MB, I didn't see it until mine went up.

I'm a little frustrated,disappointed.At this point i really don't know what to think!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: February 04, 2009, 03:33:51 PM »

Don't worry Lifesong.  Maybe it's almost better they go ahead and duke it out.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: February 04, 2009, 03:34:31 PM »

I got the point Muffy!

Me too, and I am here.  I am confused
Bastibro and Johan are still in the Natalee thread and taking it
over.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.