May 01, 2024, 01:03:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175431 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: February 04, 2009, 03:35:18 PM »

Just an FYI so there's no confusion.....

NOTHING IS OFF TOPIC IN THE MUSING THREAD 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: February 04, 2009, 03:37:21 PM »

I'm sorry too!  I was on the "Post Reply" screen when you posted MB, I didn't see it until mine went up.

I started to apologize there, but then that would just be another O/T post!

I'm a little frustrated,disappointed.At this point i really don't know what to think!

Oh lol you will get use to that...and btw you do know what to think.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: February 04, 2009, 03:39:18 PM »

Just checking to be sure this is the musings O/T thread.  I was in the Natalee Holloway and thread and it's starting to look like musings, unfortunately.    

I got the point Muffy!

Me too, and I am here.  I am confused
Bastibro and Johan are still in the Natalee thread and taking it
over.

I really don't know what to think Magnolia.A day or two ago we were moving along and where the derailment started i don't know.I've got to look at myself and what i can control.The only thing i can control is myself.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: February 04, 2009, 03:39:32 PM »

Bastibro was just in here...hope ya got good screens shots to share with the other slime!!!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: February 04, 2009, 03:39:33 PM »

I'm sorry too!  I was on the "Post Reply" screen when you posted MB, I didn't see it until mine went up.

I'm a little frustrated,disappointed.At this point i really don't know what to think!

Well this is what I'm doing............

Moving forward with caution.

Both Monkeys and Freebirds were betrayed, hurt and bamboozled in this mess - and it's likely not over yet.

I will neither forive nor forget, but rather will remember and learn.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: February 04, 2009, 03:41:20 PM »

Both Monkeys and Freebirds were betrayed, hurt and bamboozled in this mess - and it's likely not over yet.

Thanx Jen.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #806 on: February 04, 2009, 03:41:59 PM »

Just checking to be sure this is the musings O/T thread.  I was in the Natalee Holloway and thread and it's starting to look like musings, unfortunately.    

::MonkeyHaHa:  You crack me up!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: February 04, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »

I got the point Muffy!

Me too, and I am here.  I am confused
Bastibro and Johan are still in the Natalee thread and taking it
over.

Magnolia, they haven't posted again. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: February 04, 2009, 03:43:01 PM »

It's actually very, very sad.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: February 04, 2009, 03:45:33 PM »

Bastibro was just in here...hope ya got good screens shots to share with the other slime!!!!

I think they dont need me for that
I would feel pathetic doing that

never lift the pressure of evil island
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: February 04, 2009, 03:46:09 PM »

Thanx Jen.

YW ktf!

The bottom line for me - the ultimate hurt that was perpetuated........was against natalee and her family.

A singular mission for that crowd was to brow beat and attack someone who was merely sharing information.

Information that in my mind is/could be vital for natalee's family.

So, ultimately, that is who they have hurt.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: February 04, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »

Thanx Jen.

YW ktf!

The bottom line for me - the ultimate hurt that was perpetuated........was against natalee and her family.

A singular mission for that crowd was to brow beat and attack someone who was merely sharing information.

That is what's so sickening!A missing girl and her family.These poster's can use semantics all they want but if you are a member,and or affiliate yourself with such deviant behaviour.your intent is not for Justice.Period!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: February 04, 2009, 03:52:14 PM »

Dolce ~  You didn't really have to explain why you gave your log in info at CNG to me.  I guess I was just shocked that you did so, because I would never give someone my password.   Mr. Bee doesn't even know my SM password.  Not that I could see him sneaking in to post in my name or anything...  

Admins of any forum would have the ability to change someones password and log on as them posting whatever they want. This is the type of thing that went on HERE at SM back before October 2005 and what almost brought the site down.  That is when all of the Admins and Mods at SM were fired and Red asked me if I would be willing to help him out.  That was in October 2005.  That is why there is no PM or Edit buttons available to our members.  That is why the moderators at SM don't have much access and cannot help members put up an avatar nor can the moderators at SM see the members profile information. 

I have no idea what abilities the moderators (******* and Destiny) have over at CnG.

The day ******* had his meltdown at me, he was able to log in and delete my posts and insert his own replete with his standard obscenities and misspellings.

I certainly had never given him my password.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #813 on: February 04, 2009, 03:52:49 PM »

Actually, I missed your point entirely!!  I thought you making a simple joke.  I had no idea anything was going on in another thread!! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: February 04, 2009, 03:54:36 PM »

Thanx Jen.

YW ktf!

Exactly, Jen....and Bastibro has the nerve to say that his only
mission is truth and justice for Natalee.  That is just BS!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: February 04, 2009, 03:55:35 PM »

Thanx Jen.

YW ktf!

That is what's so sickening!A missing girl and her family.These poster's can use semantics all they want but if you are a member,and or affiliate yourself with such deviant behaviour.your intent is not for Justice.Period!

Precisely!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: February 04, 2009, 03:56:34 PM »

Thanx Jen.

YW ktf!

Exactly, Jen....and Bastibro has the nerve to say that his only
mission is truth and justice for Natalee.  That is just BS!

I've always been of the opinion that actions speak much louder than words.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: February 04, 2009, 03:57:22 PM »

To clarify this too....again.....the "look whats posted at sm" aka "let's bash sm " thread...was OPEN for ALL members to view. It was not hidden, it was not only able to be accessed by certain levels of members. It was VIEWABLE and ACCESSABLE by ALL members there, wasn't until AFTER i defended what i wouldnt do to sm, it WAS HIDDEN. It was in the general discussion area, ACCESSIBLE by ALL members. When it became hidden was AFTER many were already banned, it was hidden ONLY a few days ago. IF YOU were a member there of ANY level...you COULD have access to IT.

Yep!!!!   

This is the hard part.It was there for all to see,yet,some say they didn't see it?Are they telling the truth?I don't know.That's the hard part.

I swear to God on this one - I can not speak for others though, but I know Jackie never went there until I mentioned it to her!!  The light bulb was getting brighter and I started to question somethings and she had no idea what I was talking about - at first!!  The she went and checked it!! And we discussed it privately and then we discussed in a chat!! (not there's though - that had just been removed to punish us for joining another chat)        Then we were gone!!!

I thnk she was too busy with her pings!!  LOL   

Mytime, I just read this post.

I sure hope the "other" chat wasn't GM chat. There are TWO snitches there that I will bet took everything you said straight to MrsKub or *******.
Just a word to the wise for the future.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: February 04, 2009, 03:58:12 PM »

Actually, I missed your point entirely!!  I thought you making a simple joke.  I had no idea anything was going on in another thread!! 

It's okay mytime, I know what you mean. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: February 04, 2009, 03:58:48 PM »

I am not comfortable posting along side of people who take information to those who want to stalk others including my kids.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.