May 01, 2024, 10:08:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175408 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: February 04, 2009, 04:36:44 PM »

Dolce ~  You didn't really have to explain why you gave your log in info at CNG to me.  I guess I was just shocked that you did so, because I would never give someone my password.   Mr. Bee doesn't even know my SM password.  Not that I could see him sneaking in to post in my name or anything...  

Admins of any forum would have the ability to change someones password and log on as them posting whatever they want. This is the type of thing that went on HERE at SM back before October 2005 and what almost brought the site down.  That is when all of the Admins and Mods at SM were fired and Red asked me if I would be willing to help him out.  That was in October 2005.  That is why there is no PM or Edit buttons available to our members.  That is why the moderators at SM don't have much access and cannot help members put up an avatar nor can the moderators at SM see the members profile information. 

I have no idea what abilities the moderators (******* and Destiny) have over at CnG.
I am now familiar with Zeta Boards and that is what C&G uses. I know for a fact that at least the board owner and who ever else she gives permission to - can change any posts without any edit info shown to others.  I won't be surprised if more stuff starts getting sent to klaas from those of us who are exposing C&G. Pretty Scary!

THis is true of most other forums. Admins can go and change anything they want to make it look anyway they want. They can also access your emails if you have them on their sites and pms. They also keep chat logs that they can access and alter at will.
This is why it is so IMPORTANT to  realize what a good thing Scared Monkeys is doing by preventing all this nonsense .
You are safe here. They don't engage in this petty nonsense. The Mods and Admins here are HONEST.  THis is worth its weight in gold.

Beware any site that encourages you to "get your own email with us here"... Do NOT do it.

Remember, there are a LOT of nuts out there and some are running these other forums. Red, Klaas and your Mods are protecting you from this insanity.

Did you see that MT?  Remember right before we got banned - Mrs. K came in to chat and I asked her point blank if she was recording chat - she said No you can't do that - she didn't stick around very long after that. 

OMG - I totally forgot about that!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: February 04, 2009, 04:39:22 PM »

I just got this via email.  I think you'll like it: 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rooyt3ptNco&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rooyt3ptNco&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 04, 2009, 04:42:17 PM »

Mytime - Every chat I've ever seen has a chat log that can in the very least be copied and saved by ADMIN.  It would be in text format and it could be easily changed.  Screen shots can be changed as well be they can be proved to be altered much easier than the text format of a chat archive.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 04, 2009, 04:43:46 PM »

Klaas

That is one of the most precious things I've seen in a very long time!

Thank you for posting that!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 04, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »

I just got this via email.  I think you'll like it: 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rooyt3ptNco&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rooyt3ptNco&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thanks for sharing this with us, Klaas.

This is just adorable!

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: February 04, 2009, 04:52:19 PM »

Klaas, as ya know i cant really listen to that youtube, and it is prolly for the best lol I did hear the first few notes. This past summer my oldest son got married, and he said mom they will have the mom and son dance coming and I know this will mean a lot to you. The minute I heard that song i became a crying babbling fool, that while trying to dance with him he basically almost had to hold me up lol...he said "i never forgot how many times you sang that to me when i was little...and how much that song means to me, because of you. Thank you for YOU being my MOM." yeah yeah I lost it truly..lol So yep, the minute i just heard the first few chords to that song...i was like OMG..and wiped my eyes and glad I cant view it lol.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: February 04, 2009, 04:56:23 PM »

Klaas, as ya know i cant really listen to that youtube, and it is prolly for the best lol I did hear the first few notes. This past summer my oldest son got married, and he said mom they will have the mom and son dance coming and I know this will mean a lot to you. The minute I heard that song i became a crying babbling fool, that while trying to dance with him he basically almost had to hold me up lol...he said "i never forgot how many times you sang that to me when i was little...and how much that song means to me, because of you. Thank you for YOU being my MOM." yeah yeah I lost it truly..lol So yep, the minute i just heard the first few chords to that song...i was like OMG..and wiped my eyes and glad I cant view it lol.
I think that's what Klaas was trying to accomplish.   I'm balling like a baby - that song was played at my grandpa's funeral and again at my grandmas a year ago - she was like my mom and my best friend - she would have been right here with me at Monkeys had I found this sight earlier.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #847 on: February 04, 2009, 04:56:49 PM »

Mytime - Every chat I've ever seen has a chat log that can in the very least be copied and saved by ADMIN.  It would be in text format and it could be easily changed.  Screen shots can be changed as well be they can be proved to be altered much easier than the text format of a chat archive.

Klaas - I loved, loved that video!!  TY

Here is my thought for the day!!  All things happen for a reason!! Before Caylee went missing, I only used my computer for work and entertainment!!  Joining forums has become very enlightening!  I will use my own lessons to safeguard my children!!  As you can see, I am naive to the internet world - maybe this all happened so I could be a smarter and more educated parent when allowing my children to use the computer!! 

I have tried to educate my daughter about myspace from reading about it!!  Fortunately for me and her, she has chosen not to set one up yet!!  She has seen the drama it can cause at school and has chosen to avoid it!!   

When Jackie asked Mrs K about that I was shocked!!  I then called Jackie and asked her what was that about!!  I am feeling dumber by the second!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: February 04, 2009, 05:25:29 PM »

Don't worry MT - I have no idea how to do that - nor do I want to know.  Just be careful who you trust with any personal info.  With screen captures, chat logs, phone recorders - who knows what could be done in the wrong hands.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: February 04, 2009, 06:07:42 PM »

Anna,

Just so I'm getting this right.  That same loser in the picture with Steve Croes has been looking up your son and his friends on Facebook and calling then them on the telephone to ask questions about you?

Yes she has which is stalking by any definition.  Leaving a very nice long distance billing trail I might add. 

So interesting how these people never even have the time to answer a question on a forum but have unlimited time to stalk other posters' children.

This is a new low even for this particular person who has long been an embarrassment to all seeking justice in regard to Natalee.  I guess every major high profile case attracts its share of unstable nutcases and I would have to say Natalee Holloway's is no exception with at least three or more seriously disturbed individuals who have inserted themselves into it.  Is it any wonder Aruba thinks we must all be kooks when they encounter the likes?

Wow.  Just.  wow.

I truly admire the manner in which you are dealing with this.  As a parent myself, I can imagine how you must feel.  And oh my, she should have picked somebody else.  There is a steamroller headed in her direction for certain!  Go, Anna!

I just want the mods to know that if HS shows back up on the Natalee thread...it's going to be very, very difficult.  I do not owing to get banned come across.  I will try not to swear! 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 04, 2009, 06:27:15 PM »

Yes, it would have been far better to have expressed concerns about me personally directly to me, other than the lies posted.  Using someone's children is just over the line for sure.

There is no justification for having done this on the part of any of them.  None whatsoever.  I will do whatever I can to put a stop to it all.  Any mother would do the same I am sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: February 04, 2009, 06:57:10 PM »

Wonder who the 14 guests are up^  there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 04, 2009, 06:59:58 PM »

Wonder who the 14 guests are up^  there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe some "HIdeyHole Hunnies" that don't want to be seen 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: February 04, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »

Must Be,  oh well haooy reading to them............................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: February 04, 2009, 07:01:43 PM »

Yes, it would have been far better to have expressed concerns about me personally directly to me, other than the lies posted.  Using someone's children is just over the line for sure.

There is no justification for having done this on the part of any of them.  None whatsoever.  I will do whatever I can to put a stop to it all.  Any mother would do the same I am sure.

No, there's no justification.  Any sane person would never even come up with such an idea, let alone implement it.  You embarrassed her into telling the truth and admitting she had lied and it pushed her right back over the edge - her fragile ego obviously couldn't handle it.

((edit per request))

« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 07:41:48 PM by klaasend » Logged

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: February 04, 2009, 07:02:16 PM »

Must Be,  oh well haooy reading to them............................
well hell   that should read..happy reading to them!!!!Gosh'

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 04, 2009, 07:10:58 PM »

Am I confusing those two?  Sheesh - now I can't remember, but I think I am.

Oh, well.

Two sides of the same coin, imo.

And I don't count "ridges".      

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 04, 2009, 07:18:42 PM »

Most anyone who truly is seeking justice and information in a missing person's case would welcome all support and encourage others to participate.  When posters start attacking others who have been supporting this family since it was a local rumor and trying to destroy the credibility of anyone who doesn't share their AGENDA then it is a big red flag that this person has something else in mind.

Maybe it's just a misplaced HERO COMPLEX of some sort or whatever but if the need is there to have secret information, to pretend to know more than others, to personally insert yourself without being asked, etc. then it is more about them than the missing person.

Sure recipe for disaster.  Some egos are larger than any concern for the missing or their family at all.  They need to be the center of attention and will do anything to leech off of that directed at the victim in any way they can. 

Feigned concern is but one method.  It's all about THEM and not the missing person. 

They do far more harm than good in any situation.  What a nightmare for the families whose paths they cross!  Imagine having this kind injecting themselves into an already painful situation and pretending they are helping when in fact are doing anything BUT help.

But in this instance, I had not even directed so much as a post at this person.

And if they do it to my children, they will or already are doing it to yours as well.

No one needs to know personal information about other posters to participate on any missing person's forum.  They are just as likely to be collecting it on you as on me.

Respect and credibility are either earned or they are not.  Lying won't get it for you, either.  Some do try to take that route as a sort of shortcut, to undermine others so they will appear more believable themselves but it is only in their own minds that this happens.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #858 on: February 04, 2009, 07:19:37 PM »

Oh, well.

Hotshot = Picture hugging Steve Croes with his fingers in her armpit   

ldstlou = 8 year olds over at her house

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: February 04, 2009, 07:20:18 PM »

Oh, well.

Yes, confusing two posters.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.