May 01, 2024, 09:51:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175405 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: February 04, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »

Anna,

Just so I'm getting this right.  That same loser in the picture with Steve Croes has been looking up your son and his friends on Facebook and calling then them on the telephone to ask questions about you?

Yes she has which is stalking by any definition.  Leaving a very nice long distance billing trail I might add. 

So interesting how these people never even have the time to answer a question on a forum but have unlimited time to stalk other posters' children.

This is a new low even for this particular person who has long been an embarrassment to all seeking justice in regard to Natalee.  I guess every major high profile case attracts its share of unstable nutcases and I would have to say Natalee Holloway's is no exception with at least three or more seriously disturbed individuals who have inserted themselves into it.  Is it any wonder Aruba thinks we must all be kooks when they encounter the likes?
First of all I have been working and do not have access to a phone for the last 2 days, you are losing your mind Anna.  I have not stalked anything of yours.  But the fact that your son is dating Stephanie ex-monkey ((edit age reference)).  Don't deny it, I have it all from the source.  If knowing that is what you call stalking then so be it.  Yes people that is the girl you all kicked out of here for going off the deep end.  And yes, I do like Steph.  Now anna this is a musing thread where I can say anything which is what Klaas just said.  So give me time to round up some things to show what really happened.  you know this is such petty bull****, and its way off the topic of Natalee.  But to think for one minute, I'd be stalking your kids is just plain crazy.  I have alot of better things to do with my time.  You turned Dave against *******.  You stuck up for Lorenzo and talked about all of Lorenzos lawyers.  You guys put CAPS life at risk, and in the last 2 months have ruined Kyles rep for getting any other kind of job in his field,....all without any freaking proof.  Is this what people do to help people?  I sure don't want you on the side of my stretcher when I get hurt.  As for Steve Croes, I am only going to say this one more f***** time, DAVE NEW WHAT I WAS THERE FOR, and what I was doing, and thats all that counts.  F*** You and all the horses you all rode in on, because I have had enough of your b******, lies, and hurtfulness.  RED, you should be ashamed of yourself!  This forum has turned into a Jerry Springer show!  Klaas, I thought you were better then this.  ******* got beat up the other night, and robbed in Cali, and after things you guys have said on here I wouldn't put it past anyone of you that it was a set up.  You all have completely lost your minds, and then some!  I thought I had some life long friends in here, and all they were are a bunch of back stabbing, jealous, freaks that only want to believe what they feel like believing at the time that is convenient to them.  You know damn well I have, and always will be for Natalee, and justice for her, or I would never have wasted 3 1/2 yrs here on it all.  You people, yes, all of you that are left that is has pushed alot of people away from this case.  As of tonight, it's all just a memory for me.  Janet and her robotic posting, Kermit and her freakin flies lies.  I dont need to see this s*** after being away from my computer after 2 days.  Grow up!  Its about Natalee, not who's who, and what I THINK you may know, or who you know.  You have ALL lost the site of Natalee.  It is disgusting to say the least!  Anna you get those numbers track them well, because I dont want to be the blame of your kids being stalked.  Then I'll take an apology for posting all over a forum that I am a stalker.  What a joke you are.  Go call Lorenzo (your friend) and get him to help you with whom ever it is... People from all over who used to read here, are just livid when they sign on and have to read this crap over and over night after night about "nothing Natalee".  And for you guys to start ranking on the dutch posters that have spent their last few months here helping is rotten also.  You guys need to give it a break, and have a prayer session on this whole thing to bring you back to your senses, because you have lost them all.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:43:31 PM by klaasend » Logged

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: February 04, 2009, 09:46:04 PM »

Does she log in as Kathy as well as Hotshot?

In the beginning, I think she was KathyinTX or something like that.
She caused great disruption and then fled to another forum.
She posted on Joran's Zorpia site as Kathy
Then she came back here as Hotshot.

I believe it was Kath8700
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: February 04, 2009, 09:53:53 PM »

Hotshot - since when has Scared Monkeys been an only Natalee site?  Also, I'm sorry to hear that anyone has gotten beat up but how could we have anything to do with it?  Last I heard ******* was in Colorado, I had no idea he was now in California.  Maybe I should be looking over my shoulder 

Edit:  by the way the red edits above in your post were to edit out your multiple cuss words.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 09:57:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: February 04, 2009, 09:55:54 PM »

Does she log in as Kathy as well as Hotshot?

In the beginning, I think she was KathyinTX or something like that.
She caused great disruption and then fled to another forum.
She posted on Joran's Zorpia site as Kathy
Then she came back here as Hotshot.

I believe it was Kath8700

I believe you are absolutely correct, Klass! Thanks.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: February 04, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »

Hotshot - since when has Scared Monkeys been an only Natalee site?  Also, I'm sorry to hear that anyone has gotten beat up but how could we have anything to do with it?  Last I heard ******* was in Colorado, I had no idea he was now in California.  Maybe I should be looking over my shoulder 

Edit:  by the way the red edits above in your post were to edit out your multiple cuss words.

As far as ******* goes, I'm sure he would not be pleased that you've told us he got beaten up.   Doesn't make him out to be too manly, really.

I'm guessing it was Karma.

From all I've heard he hasn't had a habit of treating people very nicely.

JMO and only MO.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: February 04, 2009, 10:05:23 PM »

Anna,

Just so I'm getting this right.  That same loser in the picture with Steve Croes has been looking up your son and his friends on Facebook and calling then them on the telephone to ask questions about you?

Yes she has which is stalking by any definition.  Leaving a very nice long distance billing trail I might add. 

So interesting how these people never even have the time to answer a question on a forum but have unlimited time to stalk other posters' children.

This is a new low even for this particular person who has long been an embarrassment to all seeking justice in regard to Natalee.  I guess every major high profile case attracts its share of unstable nutcases and I would have to say Natalee Holloway's is no exception with at least three or more seriously disturbed individuals who have inserted themselves into it.  Is it any wonder Aruba thinks we must all be kooks when they encounter the likes?
First of all I have been working and do not have access to a phone for the last 2 days, you are losing your mind Anna.  I have not stalked anything of yours.  But the fact that your son is dating Stephanie ex-monkey ((edit age reference)).    Don't deny it, I have it all from the source.  If knowing that is what you call stalking then so be it.  Yes people that is the girl you all kicked out of here for going off the deep end.  And yes, I do like Steph.  Now anna this is a musing thread where I can say anything which is what Klaas just said.  So give me time to round up some things to show what really happened.  you know this is such petty bull****, and its way off the topic of Natalee.  But to think for one minute, I'd be stalking your kids is just plain crazy.  I have alot of better things to do with my time.  You turned Dave against *******.  You stuck up for Lorenzo and talked about all of Lorenzos lawyers.  You guys put CAPS life at risk, and in the last 2 months have ruined Kyles rep for getting any other kind of job in his field,....all without any freaking proof.  Is this what people do to help people?  I sure don't want you on the side of my stretcher when I get hurt.  As for Steve Croes, I am only going to say this one more f***** time, DAVE NEW WHAT I WAS THERE FOR, and what I was doing, and thats all that counts.  F*** You and all the horses you all rode in on, because I have had enough of your b******, lies, and hurtfulness.  RED, you should be ashamed of yourself!  This forum has turned into a Jerry Springer show!  Klaas, I thought you were better then this.  ******* got beat up the other night, and robbed in Cali, and after things you guys have said on here I wouldn't put it past anyone of you that it was a set up.  You all have completely lost your minds, and then some!  I thought I had some life long friends in here, and all they were are a bunch of back stabbing, jealous, freaks that only want to believe what they feel like believing at the time that is convenient to them.  You know damn well I have, and always will be for Natalee, and justice for her, or I would never have wasted 3 1/2 yrs here on it all.  You people, yes, all of you that are left that is has pushed alot of people away from this case.  As of tonight, it's all just a memory for me.  Janet and her robotic posting, Kermit and her freakin flies lies.  I dont need to see this s*** after being away from my computer after 2 days.  Grow up!  Its about Natalee, not who's who, and what I THINK you may know, or who you know.  You have ALL lost the site of Natalee.  It is disgusting to say the least!  Anna you get those numbers track them well, because I dont want to be the blame of your kids being stalked.  Then I'll take an apology for posting all over a forum that I am a stalker.  What a joke you are.  Go call Lorenzo (your friend) and get him to help you with whom ever it is... People from all over who used to read here, are just livid when they sign on and have to read this crap over and over night after night about "nothing Natalee".  And for you guys to start ranking on the dutch posters that have spent their last few months here helping is rotten also.  You guys need to give it a break, and have a prayer session on this whole thing to bring you back to your senses, because you have lost them all.

Anna didn't lie.  How would your source know how old Anna's son is unless they are stalking her.

Maybe ******* should move in with Destiny he would be safe there.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:43:58 PM by klaasend » Logged
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: February 04, 2009, 10:09:41 PM »

I am having a hard time understanding HOW anyone at SM uncovered Caps real name and what his job is.  Unlike what was done to Kermit over at CnG (they tried to dig up his personal information and even had the bal?s to say the hotshot wasn't finished yet).  So WHO uncovered Caps name and occupation?  Anything I have seen is just guessing but then again I have not figured out who he is and don't really care at this point. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: February 04, 2009, 10:10:02 PM »

Anna,

First of all I have been working and do not have access to a phone for the last 2 days, you are losing your mind Anna.  I have not stalked anything of yours.  But the fact that your son is dating Stephanie ex-monkey ((edit age reference)).  .  Don't deny it, I have it all from the source.  If knowing that is what you call stalking then so be it.  Yes people that is the girl you all kicked out of here for going off the deep end.  And yes, I do like Steph.  Now anna this is a musing thread where I can say anything which is what Klaas just said.  So give me time to round up some things to show what really happened.  you know this is such petty bull****, and its way off the topic of Natalee.  But to think for one minute, I'd be stalking your kids is just plain crazy.  I have alot of better things to do with my time.  You turned Dave against *******.  You stuck up for Lorenzo and talked about all of Lorenzos lawyers.  You guys put CAPS life at risk, and in the last 2 months have ruined Kyles rep for getting any other kind of job in his field,....all without any freaking proof.  Is this what people do to help people?  I sure don't want you on the side of my stretcher when I get hurt.  As for Steve Croes, I am only going to say this one more f***** time, DAVE NEW WHAT I WAS THERE FOR, and what I was doing, and thats all that counts.  F*** You and all the horses you all rode in on, because I have had enough of your b******, lies, and hurtfulness.  RED, you should be ashamed of yourself!  This forum has turned into a Jerry Springer show!  Klaas, I thought you were better then this.  ******* got beat up the other night, and robbed in Cali, and after things you guys have said on here I wouldn't put it past anyone of you that it was a set up.  You all have completely lost your minds, and then some!  I thought I had some life long friends in here, and all they were are a bunch of back stabbing, jealous, freaks that only want to believe what they feel like believing at the time that is convenient to them.  You know damn well I have, and always will be for Natalee, and justice for her, or I would never have wasted 3 1/2 yrs here on it all.  You people, yes, all of you that are left that is has pushed alot of people away from this case.  As of tonight, it's all just a memory for me.  Janet and her robotic posting, Kermit and her freakin flies lies.  I dont need to see this s*** after being away from my computer after 2 days.  Grow up!  Its about Natalee, not who's who, and what I THINK you may know, or who you know.  You have ALL lost the site of Natalee.  It is disgusting to say the least!  Anna you get those numbers track them well, because I dont want to be the blame of your kids being stalked.  Then I'll take an apology for posting all over a forum that I am a stalker.  What a joke you are.  Go call Lorenzo (your friend) and get him to help you with whom ever it is... People from all over who used to read here, are just livid when they sign on and have to read this crap over and over night after night about "nothing Natalee".  And for you guys to start ranking on the dutch posters that have spent their last few months here helping is rotten also.  You guys need to give it a break, and have a prayer session on this whole thing to bring you back to your senses, because you have lost them all.

Anna didn't lie.  How would your source know how old Anna's son is unless they are stalking her.

Maybe ******* should move in with Destiny he would be safe there.

Hotshot - Do not attack Janet again!!!   
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:44:25 PM by klaasend » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: February 04, 2009, 10:14:06 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: February 04, 2009, 10:17:16 PM »

Anna,

First of all I have been working and do not have access to a phone for the last 2 days, you are losing your mind Anna.  I have not stalked anything of yours.  But the fact that your son is dating Stephanie ex-monkey ((edit age reference)).  .  Don't deny it, I have it all from the source.  If knowing that is what you call stalking then so be it.  Yes people that is the girl you all kicked out of here for going off the deep end.  And yes, I do like Steph.  Now anna this is a musing thread where I can say anything which is what Klaas just said.  So give me time to round up some things to show what really happened.  you know this is such petty bull****, and its way off the topic of Natalee.  But to think for one minute, I'd be stalking your kids is just plain crazy.  I have alot of better things to do with my time.  You turned Dave against *******.  You stuck up for Lorenzo and talked about all of Lorenzos lawyers.  You guys put CAPS life at risk, and in the last 2 months have ruined Kyles rep for getting any other kind of job in his field,....all without any freaking proof.  Is this what people do to help people?  I sure don't want you on the side of my stretcher when I get hurt.  As for Steve Croes, I am only going to say this one more f***** time, DAVE NEW WHAT I WAS THERE FOR, and what I was doing, and thats all that counts.  F*** You and all the horses you all rode in on, because I have had enough of your b******, lies, and hurtfulness.  RED, you should be ashamed of yourself!  This forum has turned into a Jerry Springer show!  Klaas, I thought you were better then this.  ******* got beat up the other night, and robbed in Cali, and after things you guys have said on here I wouldn't put it past anyone of you that it was a set up.  You all have completely lost your minds, and then some!  I thought I had some life long friends in here, and all they were are a bunch of back stabbing, jealous, freaks that only want to believe what they feel like believing at the time that is convenient to them.  You know damn well I have, and always will be for Natalee, and justice for her, or I would never have wasted 3 1/2 yrs here on it all.  You people, yes, all of you that are left that is has pushed alot of people away from this case.  As of tonight, it's all just a memory for me.  Janet and her robotic posting, Kermit and her freakin flies lies.  I dont need to see this s*** after being away from my computer after 2 days.  Grow up!  Its about Natalee, not who's who, and what I THINK you may know, or who you know.  You have ALL lost the site of Natalee.  It is disgusting to say the least!  Anna you get those numbers track them well, because I dont want to be the blame of your kids being stalked.  Then I'll take an apology for posting all over a forum that I am a stalker.  What a joke you are.  Go call Lorenzo (your friend) and get him to help you with whom ever it is... People from all over who used to read here, are just livid when they sign on and have to read this crap over and over night after night about "nothing Natalee".  And for you guys to start ranking on the dutch posters that have spent their last few months here helping is rotten also.  You guys need to give it a break, and have a prayer session on this whole thing to bring you back to your senses, because you have lost them all.

Well, don't you know her folks are proud?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:44:42 PM by klaasend » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: February 04, 2009, 10:17:37 PM »

Hotshot,

Although I posted I was sick of hearing it, I noticed you didn't tell us how little we've done and how much you've done for Natalee's case.  Must have been an oversight.....lest we forget.     

Caps said "A singing war is a lost war".   Who was in charge of his protection detail?  I'd say they failed.....and it wasn't us, here, a public forum.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 04, 2009, 10:19:14 PM »

Hotshot,

Although I posted I was sick of hearing it, I noticed you didn't tell us how little we've done and how much you've done for Natalee's case.  Must have been an oversight.....lest we forget.     

Caps said "A singing war is a lost war".   Who was in charge of his protection detail?  I'd say they failed.....and it wasn't us, here, a public forum.

Me thinks someone has a big mouth.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: February 04, 2009, 10:21:09 PM »

Hotshot ~  If Kyle Kingman can't get work, it looks to me like the only one responsible for that would be Kyle himself. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: February 04, 2009, 10:22:13 PM »

Hotshot ~  If Kyle Kingman can't get work, it looks to me like the only one responsible for that would be Kyle himself. 

Thanks, Muffy, I forgot that. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: February 04, 2009, 10:22:33 PM »

I agree.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: February 04, 2009, 10:23:07 PM »

Anna,

Thanks for admitting you are stalking my son and collecting this kind of information.  Otherwise, you wouldn't know any of this.  You found it out by calling and asking questions about ME just as I said you did.

And no, I don't turn people against people like you and *******.  You do that ALL BY YOURSELVES.

You have no right to be gathering information on me, my children or anybody else.''

Who do you think you are? 

You have some nerve doing this in the first place.  And Stephanie is NO FRIEND OF YOURS.  I doubt anybody is the way you behave.

LEAVE ME AND MY CHILDREN ALONE!

I am not going to tell you to do this again.  But if you don't stop, you will wish that you had.  I am giving you every opportunity.

Note that I did not even say WHEN you did this and yet you even supplied your timeline.

This admits to everything I said you did.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:45:10 PM by klaasend » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 04, 2009, 10:23:30 PM »

As far as ******* goes, I'm sure he would not be pleased that you've told us he got beaten up.   Doesn't make him out to be too manly, really.

I'm guessing it was Karma.

From all I've heard he hasn't had a habit of treating people very nicely.

JMO and only MO.

You have no room to talk here.  You do not know me, or *******, nor do you know much about any of the people who did things here to help in any way or form.  IF you knew what really went on here behind the scenes, your head would spin.  So, I suggest until you know what really went on, stop while your ahead.  Theres lots you dont see.  And if you want to start talking about people who want to be heros you can start with Rob, and his holier then thou attitude and how he mistreats women.  ((edit - quit dragging more people into this)).  Too bad I cant stay up all night with Y'all, I have a real life.  But I'll collect all those links on proving myself and get back to you.  Well, I guess thats your drive-by for the night!  Ciao
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 11:50:32 PM by klaasend » Logged

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: February 04, 2009, 10:23:57 PM »

Hotshot,

Me thinks someone has a big mouth.

Yep.   Glad your zipper is broken. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: February 04, 2009, 10:28:29 PM »

You have no room to talk here.  You do not know me, or *******, nor do you know much about any of the people who did things here to help in any way or form.  IF you knew what really went on here behind the scenes, your head would spin.  So, I suggest until you know what really went on, stop while your ahead.  Theres lots you dont see.  And if you want to start talking about people who want to be heros you can start with Rob, and his holier then thou attitude and how he mistreats women.  ((edit - quit dragging more people into this)).  .  Too bad I cant stay up all night with Y'all, I have a real life.  But I'll collect all those links on proving myself and get back to you.  Well, I guess thats your drive-by for the night!  Ciao

« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 11:50:53 PM by klaasend » Logged

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: February 04, 2009, 10:29:00 PM »

Just how much personal information is this person going to be allowed to collect and post?

I am really sick of this.

I have done nothing to deserve this totally unwarranted, over the top and insane attack by this obviously unstable person.

How does this contribute to any discussion of any kind other that
the posting of continued LIES about me and my kids, their girlfriends, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.