May 01, 2024, 09:14:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 175398 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: February 04, 2009, 11:28:31 PM »

But my question is why the sudden attacks on ME as I have done nothing to this band of cretins.  I have not posted in their forum or done anything to provoke them in any way.

It is a shame unstable people like to do attach themselves to high profile cases as they do.  I think they hope it is some kind of a ticket to fame or whatever they want from their antics.

But in this case, I don't appreciate this intrusion into my personal life, that of my children nor any of the lies, past or recent these people are attempting to promote about me.

I don't even get what it is about other than posting lies to try to discredit me but I haven't even posted anything of interest in a very long time in the NH investigation.

So what exactly is their problem with ME right now?

Whatever it is, it had better go away right now.  Otherwise, I will have no choice but to do whatever it takes to stop it.

Enough is enough.  Lala's NEVER said I reported her to the FBI I would be willing to bet, too.  And you'd think she would know.  Hotshit admitted that Lalas never said that and I believe she would know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: February 04, 2009, 11:29:11 PM »

So ******* got "beat up"?? Maybe someone over CnG can send over the cubscouts for protection.
According to Hotshot he got beat up in California.  I'm wondering if I need to be looking over my shoulder 
So where were YOU that night, Klaas????? 

LMAO    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: February 04, 2009, 11:29:28 PM »

Hotshot said ******* was beat up AND robbed.  Perhaps robbery was the motive?  And how would that have anything to do with Scared Monkeys? 

that is using basic common sense and reason.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: February 04, 2009, 11:30:03 PM »

Hotshot said ******* was beat up AND robbed.  Perhaps robbery was the motive?  And how would that have anything to do with Scared Monkeys? 
I'm still thinkin' Klaas kicked his ass!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: February 04, 2009, 11:31:04 PM »

It has nothing to do with SM.  Maybe he was wearing too much bling 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: February 04, 2009, 11:31:19 PM »

I wont strike first - but if any more crap gets back to me!!  I am going to totally expose Des and MrsK.  I am actually holding back some!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: February 04, 2009, 11:32:04 PM »

So ******* got "beat up"?? Maybe someone over CnG can send over the cubscouts for protection.
According to Hotshot he got beat up in California.  I'm wondering if I need to be looking over my shoulder 

Ya know these things do happen. You hear about it everyday.

HOW is SM the bad guys in all this hoopla but THEY are the ones coming here and spewing their lies and attacks.  Like you told someone else that is like the pot calling the kettle lack.
The is no denying the posts you put up.  I even read one post after they explained how hard it was to gather personal info on Kermit and the next comment says but hotshot is not finished yet. Now that is scarey for all involved in this forum and other forums.

Yes, they brag on the one hand about how they are stalking but then don't like it when it is called just what it is.

But no one has the right to be stalking my children because they don't like me because I don't buy their BS lame theories or think they have all this inside information all the time when nothing ever comes of it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #947 on: February 04, 2009, 11:32:54 PM »

Oh, mytime it was drama queen, center stage! Something like a weak chant. It started out with

Post 1:
I'm tired

Post 2:
My head

Post 3:
My head hurts

Post 4:
Where am I?

Post 5:
Mom, please come get me. I want to go home.

Oh, it went on and on. Like I said, I was livid. I felt that once again, Natalee and her family were getting kicked, because some azzhole wanted to claim the spotlight on this case. No one had better ever tell me that a forum with Destiny as a moderator if focused on Natalee. Destiny ONLY exploited her to further her need to be the center of attention.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: February 04, 2009, 11:33:16 PM »

I wont strike first - but if any more crap gets back to me!!  I am going to totally expose Des and MrsK.  I am actually holding back some!!   

Nothing would surprise us, mytime. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 11:35:21 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: February 04, 2009, 11:34:13 PM »

It has nothing to do with SM.  Maybe he was wearing too much bling 

Or ran his filthy, profanity laden mouth to the wrong person one time too many.

But this attempt to connect it to SM is just as lame as all their other crap.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: February 04, 2009, 11:34:13 PM »

OK, why do you guys keep striking out the Mrs in Mrskub? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: February 04, 2009, 11:36:34 PM »

Oh, mytime it was drama queen, center stage! Something like a weak chant. It started out with

Post 1:
I'm tired

Post 2:
My head

Post 3:
My head hurts

Post 4:
Where am I?

Post 5:
Mom, please come get me. I want to go home.

Oh, it went on and on. Like I said, I was livid. I felt that once again, Natalee and her family were getting kicked, because some azzhole wanted to claim the spotlight on this case. No one had better ever tell me that a forum with Destiny as a moderator if focused on Natalee. Destiny ONLY exploited her to further her need to be the center of attention.

That is so sad and sick!!    

I really wish I had know some of this before!!   
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: February 04, 2009, 11:36:40 PM »

Seriously, I was wondering that also.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #953 on: February 04, 2009, 11:36:55 PM »

Just curious about something. If there's reason not to say, it's ok, but who is crossbow? I noticed the name on the slideshow, but didn't know who it was.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: February 04, 2009, 11:39:01 PM »

Because she is no lady!! Mrs is just to resepectful for her!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: February 04, 2009, 11:39:22 PM »

I'm still thinkin' Klaas kicked his ass!! 

I gotta admit I like that visual, Wreck!   

But notice how even a robbery is suddenly the fault of SM?

These people are truly sickos and dangerous.  I don't want them anywhere near me or any of my kids, not even on the internet.

I fully understand Dave disconnecting his phone.

No one appreciates their children being stalked.  And if they will do it to me and kermit, they will to any one of you and for absolutely no reason.  I certainly did NOT give them one.   YET!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: February 04, 2009, 11:40:10 PM »

Just curious about something. If there's reason not to say, it's ok, but who is crossbow? I noticed the name on the slideshow, but didn't know who it was.

An SM front page poster.  I think he has membership to the forum but really never posted in the forum.  He started out on the front page with just numbers (100692) or something like that..I can find it if you want.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: February 04, 2009, 11:41:14 PM »

And, while we're asking semi-random questions, could someone please reassure me that MrsK    is not SandraK.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: February 04, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »

That posting of crossbow almost was verbatim that a new monkey posted the other day in NH thread but under a different name.  It was about the cage, size, shape etc.  I remembered that post and when I read it on the slideshow it was almost the same post.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: February 04, 2009, 11:41:24 PM »

Klaas,
Is the Richard posting at C&G the same one from the front page?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.