June 15, 2024, 04:30:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 177733 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2009, 01:49:35 AM »

OMG - I wish there was audio here!!  Des just left me a message or maybe I just discovered it!  She must be drunk again!!  She is calling the IRS and the FDA on me -  then said thanks for lying about me you B!tch!!

Sorry Des, unlike you - not one lie!!!  Go ahead and call!!  Have a blast!!  Light a candle while you are at it!!   

Hey Des how does it feel?  Must be worse for you because it all the truth!!  Not too sure Des you want to get dirty with me!!  Just sayin............

Unbelievable
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2009, 01:51:02 AM »

I still don't get what the heck they are talking about me and Klaas lying about them when neither one of us has posted a damned thing about them!

Oh, and in case you missed it Hotshots was sent over to attack me in the Natalee forum totally without provocation.  I haven't made a dozen posts to her in almost four years.  Just out of the blue with a list of big fat lies.

Now what was that all about?

Do they WANT us to post about them because no one was at all.

They just weren't important enough to waste the energy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: February 03, 2009, 01:57:48 AM »

I was just remembering the most stupid thing i ever saw posted in cng...yeah i know there is lots, so many to choose from, how could i remember the one i think is most stupid.

was when OBS was saying someone was a liar..you know what he based it on? He "found" it really wasnt the persons real name he was told. 

Umm Hello?? sorry if someone asked me my real name I will tell ya right now..it will be a lie lol
He actually expected someone to give REAL details to some halfwit online?? But there was other stuff too i cant remember in that post...that not many people would be truthful about. and all i kept thinking was, he may as well start calling me a liar now if thats what he bases a liar on. NO friggin way anyone gets my REAL details to MY LIFE.

why does he think he even deserved that info?? what aardvarktrunksuckingamoebahumpingpoorexcuseofahuman (and that is cleaner than i actually wanted to say) lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: February 03, 2009, 01:58:30 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: February 03, 2009, 02:00:05 AM »

I was just remembering the most stupid thing i ever saw posted in cng...yeah i know there is lots, so many to choose from, how could i remember the one i think is most stupid.

was when OBS was saying someone was a liar..you know what he based it on? He "found" it really wasnt the persons real name he was told. 

Umm Hello?? sorry if someone asked me my real name I will tell ya right now..it will be a lie lol
He actually expected someone to give REAL details to some halfwit online?? But there was other stuff too i cant remember in that post...that not many people would be truthful about. and all i kept thinking was, he may as well start calling me a liar now if thats what he bases a liar on. NO friggin way anyone gets my REAL details to MY LIFE.

why does he think he even deserved that info?? what aardvarktrunksuckingamoebahumpingpoorexcuseofahuman (and that is cleaner than i actually wanted to say) lol

I guess ******* is his real name, lol!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #165 on: February 03, 2009, 02:00:15 AM »

Goodnight Klaas

HUGS

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: February 03, 2009, 02:00:52 AM »

Wow - you go gurrlllllll!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: February 03, 2009, 02:01:19 AM »

I was!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Somebody just shoot me now!!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: February 03, 2009, 02:01:32 AM »

Goodnight Klaas!!! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #169 on: February 03, 2009, 02:01:47 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaas!  

You're the best!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: February 03, 2009, 02:02:09 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good night Klaas - 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: February 03, 2009, 02:07:28 AM »

I was!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Somebody just shoot me now!!!!

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: February 03, 2009, 02:10:14 AM »

LOL!

Night klaas Smile

Night Os Smile *hugz*

Night TM, Smile Night MyTime:) Night anna Smile Night Jackie Smile

I hear King of the hill on...that means soon family guy will be so its my sign to get all cuddly in bed..and watch more morons only offline this time lol

Night all Smile
Sleep well all...

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #173 on: February 03, 2009, 02:11:17 AM »

Goodnight Seamonkey

HUGS

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: February 03, 2009, 02:13:58 AM »

LOL!

Night klaas Smile

Night Os Smile *hugz*

Night TM, Smile Night MyTime:) Night anna Smile Night Jackie Smile

I hear King of the hill on...that means soon family guy will be so its my sign to get all cuddly in bed..and watch more morons only offline this time lol

Night all Smile
Sleep well all...

Night Seamonkey!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: February 03, 2009, 02:16:10 AM »

Goodnight SeaMonkey
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: February 03, 2009, 02:17:50 AM »

We need to brush up on Internet Stalking Laws.  I suspect there is quite a bit of that going on.

Something for tomorrow as is too late tonight.

Good night, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #177 on: February 03, 2009, 02:20:10 AM »

We need to brush up on Internet Stalking Laws.  I suspect there is quite a bit of that going on.

Good night, all!

I have a lot to say that I won't say here, but despite what ******* wants everyone to believe; I'm not a bad person and I don't lie about people.

He's the liar!

Anna, I sincerely apologize for believing anything he said about you.  I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me.  I was wrong.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: February 03, 2009, 02:20:37 AM »

Good night, all!

Night Anna!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: February 03, 2009, 02:22:09 AM »

Goodnight Anna
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.