April 20, 2024, 10:11:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214211 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2009, 07:45:33 PM »

http://www.underwaterexpeditions.com/

Expedition Documentaries?Is that picture familiar.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2009, 07:45:37 PM »

Icehawk,

thumleft thumright

Stay away from Evil Island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2009, 07:47:16 PM »

Nice pics Icehawk!  I have that one of Kermit too but I've been skeeeerd to post it. 

I love that pic of Natalee!  

Slowdown IceHawk.Your up to #53 already!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2009, 07:49:27 PM »

Superior sold Achiever and in turn could charter it for it's own use and also work with Nornbeck on projects.  The sale had to be in the works while the search was about to begin or in progress. 

A company I worked for sold it's IT dept to another company.  The IT staff had to take a job with the other company or go elsewhere.  In turn, my company contracted with the other company to have same staff do the same work.  Thus, the only cost incurred is for the contracted price without salaries & benefits. 

It's what they do.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2009, 07:50:41 PM »

Hi all

I did a clean sweep of the spare room ... lots of toys/games the grandkids never play with anymore.  Everything was in good condition so ... Hubby took everything to the local Salvation Army thrift store.

Then I worked for three hours today on my paper regarding the Phil McGraw/Kalpoes lawsuit.  I accomplished a lot.  I wish you guys were interested in the topic.  I am a lonley Monkey.

Hey ... I hope you all are having a good day.  I may post a KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS reminder a little later.

Preparing dinner is where it is at right now.  Youngest son and DIL are stopping in on their way home from their respective schools (teachers).  Boneless Teriyaki chicken thighs, stir fried snap peas, rice, salad and bakery buns ... in on the menu.  DIL is bring desert.

Monkeys are all welcome to partake!!

Hey ... Blonde left an update on her Mom's condition in the Lounge.

Hugs!

Later, Janet
4:50 PM PT

+++++

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 -
« Reply #906 on: Today at 03:40:44 AM »

Monkeys

Tomorrow ... I will continue with my REMINDERS regarding John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway and ... betrayal of her family ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words.

However ... considering the Dr. Phil lawsuit ... I believe that maybe we should all put our Monkey brains together and research what is out there in regards to Deepak and Satish's involvement in the morning of May 30, 2005.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
9:40 PM PT

++++++

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4466.msg660090;topicseen#msg660090

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2009, 07:52:28 PM »

KTF - I only have a little time right now, but will look at this more later.  I do have this on the timeline I've been putting together for Schaeffer:

11/14/2007-Superior Offshore shares decline again after defendants belatedly revealed that the Company was operating even below its recently revised forecasts, and that its core business was operating even worse than previously disclosed.

Don't have the link handy, but it was at the site Anna posted the link to the other night.

I'll be back later tonight - until then...Take Care Monkeys & God Bless!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2009, 07:55:20 PM »

Hi all

I did a clean sweep of the spare room ... lots of toys/games the grandkids never play with anymore.  Everything was in good condition so ... Hubby took everything to the local Salvation Army thrift store.

Then I worked for three hours today on my paper regarding the Phil McGraw/Kalpoes lawsuit.  I accomplished a lot.  I wish you guys were interested in the topic.  I am a lonley Monkey.

Hey ... I hope you all are having a good day.  I may post a KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS reminder a little later.

Preparing dinner is where it is at right now.  Youngest son and DIL are stopping in on their way home from their respective schools (teachers).  Boneless Teriyaki chicken thighs, stir fried snap peas, rice, salad and bakery buns ... in on the menu.  DIL is bring desert.

Hugs!

Later, Janet

+++++

Tamikosmom

Monkeys

Tomorrow ... I will continue with my REMINDERS regarding John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway and ... betrayal of her family ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words.

However ... considering the Dr. Phil lawsuit ... I believe that maybe we should all put our Monkey brains together and research what is out there in regards to Deepak and Satish's involvement in the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

++++++

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

I am interested, Janet!  As I said the other day, this lawsuit may be the only catalyst that keeps the files from being destroyed when they close the case.

Will bbl - thank you for working on this.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2009, 08:07:41 PM »

Kermit should wear that outfit all of the time.

I love that picture of Natalee.

Than is a very informative page of Shango that you posted.

Thanks for all, Icehawk. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »

For Icehawk: 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2009, 08:19:58 PM »

Hi all

Hugs!

Later, Janet

+++++

Tamikosmom

Monkeys

Janet

++++++

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Janet, I think you have gone hinky all over.
Of course we are interested in the Kalpoe/McGraw lawsuit.
I can't wait for you to tell all!

Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2009, 08:23:10 PM »

Kermit should wear that outfit all of the time.

I love that picture of Natalee.

Than is a very informative page of Shango that you posted.

Thanks for all, Icehawk. 

You are very welcome.

Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2009, 08:24:16 PM »

Thank you Anna. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2009, 08:26:43 PM »

I keep hoping for a bombshell (I am channeling Nancy Grace there) in the Kalpoe trial, something we have never heard or seen before.  Mostly heard in this instance I suppose.  Some new evidence of some kind that will shed light on their involvement.

At this rate, it may not go to court in my lifetime.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: February 05, 2009, 08:31:26 PM »

I keep hoping for a bombshell (I am channeling Nancy Grace there) in the Kalpoe trial, something we have never heard or seen before.  Mostly heard in this instance I suppose.  Some new evidence of some kind that will shed light on their involvement.

In one of the statements was a deposition from Larry Garrison.
He had interviewed Deepak about doing a book.
Garrison swore, under oath, that Deepak had told him that the
Skeeters tape was correct and they all three had sex with Natalee.
I thought that was a bombshell.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: February 05, 2009, 08:34:16 PM »

In one of the statements was a deposition from Larry Garrison.
He had interviewed Deepak about doing a book.
Garrison swore, under oath, that Deepak had told him that the
Skeeters tape was correct and they all three had sex with Natalee.
I thought that was a bombshell.

Well, yes it is.

I don't remember reading or hearing that.
Very interesting for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2009, 09:09:12 PM »

Hi all

Hugs!

Later, Janet

+++++

Tamikosmom

Monkeys

Janet

++++++

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Doing alittle winter cleaning Huh...I've been that also! lol

Janet...I would love to see what You are working on about the Kalpoe/McGraw lawsuit..when You get ready to share I will be here...TIA for The work You are doing! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Guppy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2009, 09:29:26 PM »

was just told that DTK is the illegimate brother of Paulus.. anyone else hear that?   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2009, 09:31:07 PM »

You know what is most disturbing about the Kalpoes is Mos has stated that he may close this case against the ONLY remaining suspect in the case Joran VDS.  What happened to the Kalpoes?  I don't remember hearing at all that the Kalpoes had a clean bill of health in all this.  If so what is the holdup of them turning over ALL their records concerning this case to the courts? OUR courts. Not their courts.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »

was just told that DTK is the illegimate brother of Paulus.. anyone else hear that?   

Who is DTK?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2009, 09:34:22 PM »

I certainly haven't lost interest in the Kalpoe lawsuit, but hadn't heard a thing about it.
I lost my hard drive a while back, new one doesn't have links. I cannot get into Blogs for Natalee any more, so I just pop in here for any news if there is any.
Janet, TY for all your hard work on Natalee's case.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.