April 26, 2024, 12:35:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214451 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: February 06, 2009, 12:20:41 PM »

JOHN HAD A SECOND BUSINESS, GEOLAB LLC WHICH HAD GEOLAB BV (NETHERLANDS) AS A PART OF IT

GeoLab Group announced the appointment of Mr. C. J. Appleyard as General Manager for GeoLab LLC. Mr. Appleyard, formerly Survey Manager for Oceaneering and a Senior Consultant to BP's Deepwater Gulf of Mexico operations, will head up the Groups America's region following a reorganization in Q4, 2001. GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Kyle said: "He {John Silvetti] did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion.
June 29th Kyle flew to John Silvetti's house.

In Brazil, the preparations for the IMR contact with Petrobras, commencing in JUNE
(page 1 of 11)
http://www.deepocean.no/index.cfm?id=65087

Remember it was JUNE that those Petrobras talks/meetings were held in ARUBA

31.01 DeepOcean has the intention to enter into a frame agreement for survey services with Statoil ASA in and outside of Norway. The agreement start 15th March 2007 until March 2012 + 2 x 2 years options. Workscope includes seabed mapping, pipeline inspections, trenching support, construction and pipelay support. The intention is for DeepOcean to use "Edda Fauna".
http://www.fearnleyoffshoresupply.com/templates/Page.aspx?id=128

Offshore/Louis Schafer

The Consolidated Amended Complaint seeks compensatory damages, injunctive relief, disgorgement of alleged insider trading proceeds, and other equitable relief. On March 10, 2008, the Court granted defendants’ motion to transfer the action to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
http://tinyurl.com/a9jjwr

What may be a problem for Schaefer in particular is he sold off a lot of shares of his stock AFTER the stock market closed and made a bundle of money.
Similar to what Martha Stewart case was all about. Insider trading, they owned shares in their own company and then made money leaving the stockholders
not knowing anything and prices drop so that the stockholders are left holding stocks that are all but worthless.

No Chit! I saw this last night and decided to come in today and look at ALL the companies filings, edgar or otherwise on my Bloomberg.....this POS sold 1.5mm shares at the IPO for total proceeds of $22.5mm and later another 3,025m shares 10 days later for total proceeds of over $45mm....totaled $67.5mm when essentailly they knew the shares were worthless.......POS

Me personally.Do i believe Silvetti or schaeffer had Natalee's,and or her families best interests at heart?After reading what i've read i believe this trip was STRICTLY BUSINESS!By allowing the ALE to retrieve the contents of the cage.Silvetti's coffin is shut as far as i'm concerned!This is just my opinion.Schaeffer,Kingsman and Trahan attempting to sell footage of the cage/trap before it was given to the FBI,and or the family nails their coffin shut!PERIOD.This is just my opinion!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: February 06, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »

Hello!

This is just an FYI in case you missed the travel show threads.

Peaceful protests in support of Natalee are still going on. A successful protest was just held in St. Louis and there is an upcoming event in LA that is sure to be a success!

Here is the date information:
NY at the Jacob Javits Center 2/6-2/8
LA Convention Center 2/14-2/15
Boston  2/20-2/22

More volunteers are needed, especially for Boston, which is a very major show for Aruba and the perfect place to stand up for Natalee Holloway's justice.

All materials (flyers, etc.) are provided.

You will find it to be a joy and honor to stand up  for Natalee!

For more info, contact justicefornatalee@gmail.com

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: February 06, 2009, 12:23:22 PM »

Monkey Mia

When it comes to the issue of the contents of the cage/trap ... this detective wannabe does not have to research ... does not have to speculate ... does not have to theorize.  Kyle Kingman's own words implies a conspiracy ... a conspiracty that indicates that John Silvetti's self-serving interests took priority over justice for Natalee Holloway ... took priority over closure for her family.

I too have difficulty determining from the ROV images what the contents of the cage are but when I consider Kyle Kingsman's own words I am convinced that Natalee Holloway's remain could have been in that trap/cage.

I am not an expertise in the field of analyzing ROV images.  However ... Kyle Kingman's qualifications are very impressive.  I image that is the reason John Silvetti took him on in the Egypt endeavor last summer.

Also ... logic dictates that Tim Trahan, Louis Shaefer, and Kyle Kingman were not attempting to make a deal with major networks if there was "nothing" case related placed in that trap/cage.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:   John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:   The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

+++++++++

Kyle:  I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Professional Qualifications

Kyle Kingman
Senior Geophysical Project Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.
Greater New York City Area

Current
Senior Geophysical Operations Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.

Past
Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Education
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Industry
Oil & Energy
_______

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

Who believe's the ALE dove on that cage on Jan 7th for Sh_t's and giggle's? Not me.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #203 on: February 06, 2009, 12:33:52 PM »

JOHN HAD A SECOND BUSINESS, GEOLAB LLC WHICH HAD GEOLAB BV (NETHERLANDS) AS A PART OF IT

GeoLab Group announced the appointment of Mr. C. J. Appleyard as General Manager for GeoLab LLC. Mr. Appleyard, formerly Survey Manager for Oceaneering and a Senior Consultant to BP's Deepwater Gulf of Mexico operations, will head up the Groups America's region following a reorganization in Q4, 2001. GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Kyle said: "He {John Silvetti] did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion.

In Brazil, the preparations for the IMR contact with Petrobras, commencing in JUNE
(page 1 of 11)

31.01 DeepOcean has the intention to enter into a frame agreement for survey services with Statoil ASA in and outside of Norway. The agreement start 15th March 2007 until March 2012 + 2 x 2 years options. Workscope includes seabed mapping, pipeline inspections, trenching support, construction and pipelay support. The intention is for DeepOcean to use "Edda Fauna".

Offshore/Louis Schafer

The Consolidated Amended Complaint seeks compensatory damages, injunctive relief, disgorgement of alleged insider trading proceeds, and other equitable relief. On March 10, 2008, the Court granted defendants’ motion to transfer the action to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.

What may be a problem for Schaefer in particular is he sold off a lot of shares of his stock AFTER the stock market closed and made a bundle of money.
Similar to what Martha Stewart case was all about. Insider trading, they owned shares in their own company and then made money leaving the stockholders
not knowing anything and prices drop so that the stockholders are left holding stocks that are all but worthless.

No Chit! I saw this last night and decided to come in today and look at ALL the companies filings, edgar or otherwise on my Bloomberg.....this POS sold 1.5mm shares at the IPO for total proceeds of $22.5mm and later another 3,025m shares 10 days later for total proceeds of over $45mm....totaled $67.5mm when essentailly they knew the shares were worthless.......POS

Me personally.Do i believe Silvetti or schaeffer had Natalee's,and or her families best interests at heart?After reading what i've read i believe this trip was STRICTLY BUSINESS!By allowing the ALE to retrieve the contents of the cage.Silvetti's coffin is shut as far as i'm concerned!This is just my opinion.Schaeffer,Kingsman and Trahan attempting to sell footage of the cage/trap before it was given to the FBI,and or the family nails their coffin shut!PERIOD.This is just my opinion!

KEEPTHEFAITH

I agree, I mostly read here and don't post, but since I work in the financial industry I have access to anything and everything on publicly traded companies......so, when I saw the Schaefer info and looked into it I WAS PIZZED and shocked

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: February 06, 2009, 12:39:59 PM »

(page 1 of 11)

Offshore/Louis Schafer

KEEPTHEFAITH

I agree, I mostly read here and don't post, but since I work in the financial industry I have access to anything and everything on publicly traded companies......so, when I saw the Schaefer info and looked into it I WAS PIZZED and shocked

Well hopefully the SEC,as well as the IRS will take notice.It is Tax Time! If you have an easier understanding of following the money please feel free to enlighten!His new company in Freeport,Tx is just getting of the ground and taking reservations for charter fishing,as well as other things!TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: February 06, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »

(page 1 of 11)

Offshore/Louis Schafer

KEEPTHEFAITH

Well hopefully the SEC,as well as the IRS will take notice.It is Tax Time! If you have an easier understanding of following the money please feel free to enlighten!His new company in Freeport,Tx is just getting of the ground and taking reservations for charter fishing,as well as other things!TIA
[/quote

Well, actually there is a class action lawsuit already regarding this insider trading debacle, so certainly the SEC should be watching closely and the company was delisted from the NASDAQ exchange. I can follow a money trail better if it's listed, either OTC or on an exchange. All publicly traded companies have to file a tremendous amount of paperwork and it's available on the Bloomberg as is every news item of ANY interest pertaining to the company. If the new one in Freepport is publicly traded, all I need is the name or symbol and I can get any info you need. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: February 06, 2009, 12:49:08 PM »

(page 1 of 11)

Offshore/Louis Schafer

KEEPTHEFAITH

[/quote

Well, actually there is a class action lawsuit already regarding this insider trading debacle, so certainly the SEC should be watching closely and the company was delisted from the NASDAQ exchange. I can follow a money trail better if it's listed, either OTC or on an exchange. All publicly traded companies have to file a tremendous amount of paperwork and it's available on the Bloomberg as is every news item of ANY interest pertaining to the company. If the new one in Freepport is publicly traded, all I need is the name or symbol and I can get any info you need. 

I believe it is private but another Monkey may be able to clarify!TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: February 06, 2009, 12:49:12 PM »

(page 1 of 11)

Offshore/Louis Schafer

KEEPTHEFAITH

Well, actually there is a class action lawsuit already regarding this insider trading debacle, so certainly the SEC should be watching closely and the company was delisted from the NASDAQ exchange. I can follow a money trail better if it's listed, either OTC or on an exchange. All publicly traded companies have to file a tremendous amount of paperwork and it's available on the Bloomberg as is every news item of ANY interest pertaining to the company. If the new one in Freepport is publicly traded, all I need is the name or symbol and I can get any info you need.  ::MonkeyTong::  Sorry, somehow ended up in your quote box

[
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: February 06, 2009, 12:51:18 PM »

Islandmonkey,

Great to see you posting here.  It's good to know we have monkeys in many different fields to share their outlook & knowledge on some of the things we've been looking at for the past several months......or the last 4 years with Natalee's case.   

Hello to all, btw.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #209 on: February 06, 2009, 12:51:38 PM »

An interesting article in Caribbean Net News about the tax havens in the Caribbean.  Seems like someone is getting nervous that some countries are trying to put a stop to them.

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-14055--6-6--.html

2 4 1
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: February 06, 2009, 12:51:57 PM »

If we keep quote stackin BillB will be out shortly! Hello BillB.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: February 06, 2009, 12:53:39 PM »

Islandmonkey,

I, too, believe Schaefer's newly acquired expedition company is private. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: February 06, 2009, 12:56:56 PM »

Islandmonkey,

Would keeping it private make it much more difficult for the courts,IRS,Govt to touch it in regards to the class-action??Anyone.TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: February 06, 2009, 12:57:57 PM »

Islandmonkey,

Great to see you posting here.  It's good to know we have monkeys in many different fields to share their outlook & knowledge on some of the things we've been looking at for the past several months......or the last 4 years with Natalee's case.   

Hello to all, btw.   

Thanks 2NJSons_mom~I have read here on the NH thread for yrs, but never felt like I had anything to add as you all are so d@mn smart........so, I just enjoyed lurking. I do have access to follow up on almost anything financial thru the Bloomberg (like a gold mine of never ending information). So, if anyone ever needs me to find anything, just give me a shout and I'll be glad to help.

Love the fact Schaefer is getting sued in sooo many courtrooms across the US~I just pray the SEC will step in because this company DEEP (symbol for nasdaq) was FOS when it entered into the IPO........that could put him behind bars for a seriously long time ! D@mn that would just be horrible 

[
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: February 06, 2009, 01:01:37 PM »

Islandmonkey,

Would keeping it private make it much more difficult for the courts,IRS,Govt to touch it in regards to the class-action??Anyone.TIA

I was under the impression that to go public the company would have to have earnings exceeding a certain amount.   BUT, that's because I really am not well schooled in finance....nor do I think I ever will be.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: February 06, 2009, 01:03:52 PM »

Islandmonkey,

I doubt it, it just makes the records harder to follow. Anytime a company is public, every time an insider sells even 200 shares, they have to file a report. They have to file a report, 10Q's, 10K's and on and on, so it's easier for me to obtain their records. I'll go see what I can find on Schaefer on the BBERG besides this other info I provided about he IPO and insider trading.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: February 06, 2009, 01:07:04 PM »

Islandmonkey,

I was under the impression that to go public the company would have to have earnings exceeding a certain amount.   BUT, that's because I really am not well schooled in finance....nor do I think I ever will be.

To become a publicly traded company you DO have to meet certain criteria in terms of sales, earning etc. The first and easiest way is on the OTC market or Nasdaq WHERE Superior Offshore was listed, then AMEX, then NYSE.......however even when companies meet and exceed the criteria to move from the OTC market to the listed markets, many including Microsoft choose to stay on the OTC......see, you do understand finance!

[
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2009, 01:07:21 PM »

Islandmonkey, can you see any connection between Schaefer and
Silvetti prior to the search in Aruba?

Thanks for looking into this.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: February 06, 2009, 01:07:33 PM »

Most of that info on Schaefer has been posted a few times.  I know I posted it quite a while back and it's been posted by others, as well. 

Islandmonkey, maybe you'll find something that was missed.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2009, 01:09:15 PM »

Islandmonkey, can you see any connection between Schaefer and
Silvetti prior to the search in Aruba?

Thanks for looking into this.

Thanks, Magnolia.  I meant to post something similar and forgot. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.