April 24, 2024, 04:56:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214359 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2009, 01:10:30 PM »

Islandmonkey, can you see any connection between Schaefer and
Silvetti prior to the search in Aruba?

Thanks for looking into this.

What about offshore companies doing business with American companies.Probably no way to track that per se??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: February 06, 2009, 01:18:48 PM »

What about offshore companies doing business with American companies.Probably no way to track that per se??

In my moments of research I've found several (which I cannot name) and individually one can go to their site and find who they deal with.  I had found a few that mentioned BP....that's all that I can think of at the moment.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2009, 01:22:10 PM »

In my moments of research I've found several (which I cannot name) and individually one can go to their site and find who they deal with.  I had found a few that mentioned BP....that's all that I can think of at the moment.   

Maybe i need to research more as well as become a better googler!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2009, 01:24:04 PM »

I see GeoLab hired Appleyard per Kermit.You would think this would make it much easier to do business with BP since Appleyard would have,many connections within that company in order to procur contracts for GeoLab.Just thoughts..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2009, 01:26:23 PM »

You'll have top refresh my memory ...that was around 12/07 correct??I will go check, although the Bloomberg has more financial info than anything else. WE use it for bond trading and looking up information on the corporate bonds etc. I'll check. Does Silvetti have any US companies that are public??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: February 06, 2009, 01:29:58 PM »

never tried...I mainly just use it for trading, but it the American co is public, there should be some information in there annual reports, filings etc. I can look into that also.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: February 06, 2009, 01:30:37 PM »

I know that BP does a lot of work with the Russians.
Now the Russians have moved into Venezuela and Geolab
has hired Appleyard.......

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: February 06, 2009, 01:30:48 PM »

BP as in British Petroleum??

[
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: February 06, 2009, 01:34:23 PM »

What would Silvetti have to offer Appleyard to lure him away from someone like BP??Would like to know how much and what!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: February 06, 2009, 01:36:28 PM »

What would Silvetti have to offer Appleyard to lure him away from someone like BP??Would like to know how much and what!

If GeoLab is not public yet.Can't wait to see the day it does!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: February 06, 2009, 01:37:02 PM »

Yes.

When BP took over AAMCO, I had a good friend who worked for AAMCO
and he had to travel to Russia frequently.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: February 06, 2009, 01:40:38 PM »

Yes.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: February 06, 2009, 01:47:42 PM »

OK, so far.......Geolab was aquired by Dessau - Souprin, which is a Canandian engineering and construiction firm based out of Quebec. (private also).....Loooks like they do quite a bit of work in Chile, South america, Venezuaa, Peru. Looks like they specialize in geotechnics, engineering, energy etc......2200 employees and an annual turn around of about $250mm. Is this the Geolab you were thinking about??????? If so, already private upon acquisition.

[
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: February 06, 2009, 01:49:38 PM »

All that I can find right now on John Silvetti is
Silvetti Marine and the Silvetti Group LLC
I don't think either is publically traded.
I wish Kermit were here.  He knows about all this.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: February 06, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »

OK, so far.......Geolab was aquired by Dessau - Souprin, which is a Canandian engineering and construiction firm based out of Quebec. (private also).....Loooks like they do quite a bit of work in Chile, South america, Venezuaa, Peru. Looks like they specialize in geotechnics, engineering, energy etc......2200 employees and an annual turn around of about $250mm. Is this the Geolab you were thinking about??????? If so, already private upon acquisition.

kermit would be the one to confirm.You may want to search Kermit's profile for a better understanding of GeoLab LLC,as well as which countries.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: February 06, 2009, 01:53:14 PM »

kermit would be the one to confirm.You may want to search Kermit's profile for a better understanding of GeoLab LLC,as well as which countries.

Yeah.Jen is here. Maybe you can help??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: February 06, 2009, 01:55:58 PM »

It's the only Gelab I could find, and it was just acquired 11/08.........

[
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: February 06, 2009, 01:56:16 PM »

Thank you klaas and caesu for posting that article on Beth.  She is one strong lady, and my heart still goes out to her.

Just in case anyone (who still believes in caps and his "witness") missed this part:

Holloway said she believes she knows what happened. She said that Joran van der Sloot finally confessed to killing her daughter: "He gave her a shot of rum, and that produced a seizure. He then got friends to help him dump her body in the sea. We'll never know if she was alive or not when that happened."
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: February 06, 2009, 01:58:17 PM »

Interesting!!  VERY interesting date, indeed!!  Thanks for all your help here, island monkey!

Does the listing show the international subsidiaries of GeoLab?  Or only (what was)their American registration?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: February 06, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »

If this GeoLab is connected to Silvetti that will be real interesting!Isn't that right before they go down to search(map the ocean floor) for Natalee??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.