April 18, 2024, 08:10:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214098 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #360 on: February 06, 2009, 07:25:26 PM »

Everything you need IslandMonkey.Right here!

http://www.caldive.com/

thanks, I can go in Monday and enter the symbol DVR and pull up ALL the filings, quarterly reports, annual reports and everything they have! I spent most of my day looking at DEEP's charts and lawsuite

Thanks IslandMonkey, much appreciated.

Thanks, although KTF found the site and from there I got their symbol and cusip #, so she/he just saved me quite a bit of searching, and with those 2 things I can find almost anything

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: February 06, 2009, 07:28:51 PM »

Everything you need IslandMonkey.Right here!

http://www.caldive.com/

thanks, I can go in Monday and enter the symbol DVR and pull up ALL the filings, quarterly reports, annual reports and everything they have! I spent most of my day looking at DEEP's charts and lawsuite

I believe they have all their SEC filings on the site!

they do have them, but not as detailed as on the Bloomberg, I can get all the insider transactions from Edgar on the Bloomberg, it has more information than I could ever imagine the need to find out. It's a database that's enormous and goes back to the first day the stock traded (even if it was 1970!) so it gives alot more detail and other filings too! Thanks for the headsup on the site~it's well done!

Thanx IslandMonkey.I'm going to post another company for you.It looks like CalDive is a subsidiary of Helix Energy Solutions..They have their DVR on there Website.Will post the link!Again.Thanx.

Thanks again.....I can type in the cusip and then HDS and it list EVERY shareholder.....we can see if any of the pond scum own chunks of it, unless they have it listed under a non specific trust.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 06, 2009, 07:30:11 PM »

http://www.helixesg.com/AboutHelix/WhereWeAre/tabid/90/Default.aspx

Corporate Locations
Corporate Headquarters
400 North Sam Houston Pkwy East
Houston, Texas 77060
T: (281) 618-0400
F: (281) 618-0500
Support Base (USA) Port of Iberia – Operations Base
1902 Diver Drive
New Iberia, Louisiana 70560
T: (337) 374-0001
F: (337) 369-1651
Canyon Offshore
5212 Brittmoore
Houston, Texas 77041
T: (713) 856-6010
F: (713) 856-6020
Canyon Offshore Singapore
Block 103, Unit 3 Box 5009
Loyang Offshore Supply Base
Loyang Cresent
Singapore 508988
T: +65 6-501-0130
F: +65 6-542-8675
Helix House
Kirkton Drive
Pitmedden Road Industrial Estate
Dyce Aberdeen AB21 0BG
United Kingdom
T: +44-(0)1224-351800
F: +44-(0)1224-351801
Helix B.V.
Rivium Quadrant 163
2909 L C Capelle aan den ljssel
The Netherlands

T: +31 (0)10 2884500
Helix RDS Pty Ltd.
Level 4, 1060 Hay Street
West Perth, WA 6005
T: +61-8-9215-0600
Helix RDS UK
Peregrin Road, Westhill Business Park
Aberdeen AB32 6JL, UK
T: +44-(0)1224-741400

Helix RDS Sdn Bhd.
Letter Box 26
5th Floor West Block
Wisma Selangor Dredging
142-C Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
T: +60-3-2166-0255
Worldwide Offices
USA Corporate Offices
400 North Sam Houston Pkwy East
Houston, Texas 77060 USA

T: (281) 618-0400
Cal Dive
2500 Citywest Blvd.
Suite 2200
Houston, Texas 77042 USA

Canyon Offshore Corporate Office
5212 Brittmoore Rd.
Houston, Texas 77041 USA

T: (713) 856-6010
Support Base — Helix Port of Iberia
1902 Diver Dr.
New Iberia, Louisiana 70560 USA

T: (337) 374-0001
ERT Dallas
8201 Preston Rd.
Dallas, Texas 75225 USA
T: (972) 546-6500
Well Ops/Canyon UK — Helix House
Kirkton Drive
Pitmedden Industrial Estate
Dyce
Aberdeen, AB21 OBG
United Kingdom
T: +44-(0)1224-351800
Energy Resource Technology UK (Aberdeen)
Peregrine Road
Westhill Business Park
Aberdeen AB32 6JL
UK
Helix RDS (Aberdeen)
Peregrine Road
Westhill Business Park
Aberdeen AB32 6JL
UK
Helix RDS London
50 Eastbourne Terrace
Westminster
London W2 6LG
UK
T: +44-(0)20-7087-3800
Helix RDS Pty Ltd.
Level 4, 1060 Hay Street
West Perth, WA 6005
Helix BV Rotterdam
Rivium Quadrant 163
2909 L C Capelle aan den Ijssel
The Netherlands

T: +31-(0)10-288-4500
Cal Dive International (Dubai)
PO Box 24902
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

T: 971-4-2679951
F: 971-4-2679952
Helix RDS Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
Letter Box 26
5th Floor West Block
Wisma Selangor Dredging
142-C Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
T: +60-3-2166-0255
Helix Energy Solutions (Singapore)
Block 103, Unit 3 Box 5009
Loyang Crescent
Singapore 50898
T: +65-6501-0130
Cal Dive Far East PTE, Limited
2 Aliwal Street #02-01
Singapore 199895

T: +65-6254-3866
F: +65-6254-8266
Helix RDS Perth
RDS Pty. Ltd
Level 4, 1060 Hay Street
West Perth WA 6005
Well Ops (Sea) Pty. (Perth)
32 Polletti Rd
Cockburn Central Western Australia 6164
T: +618-9417-0400
Cal Dive International Pty Limited
10 Leeway Court Osborne Park
Perth, WA, 6017 Australia
T: +61-8-9446-9988
F:+61-8-9242-7966

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: February 06, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »

Helix Enters Stock Sale Agreement with Cal Dive
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 25, 2009--Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE:HLX) reports that it has entered into a definitive stock repurchase agreement with Cal Dive International, Inc. (NYSE:DVR), a majority-owned subsidiary, pursuant to which it will sell to Cal Dive 13,564,669 shares of Cal Dive's common stock for total consideration equal to $86,000,000 or $6.34 per share. The purchase price represents an approximate 2% discount to the 30 day average trading price of Cal Dive's common stock as of January 16, 2009. Helix expects to close the transaction in the near future and will use the proceeds of the sale for general corporate purposes. After the consummation of this transaction Helix will own 47,942,022 of the 93,946,409 shares of Cal Dive common stock outstanding such that Helix's ownership interest is reduced from approximately 57% to approximately 51% of Cal Dive.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: February 06, 2009, 07:48:52 PM »

http://www.techagreements.com/agreement-preview.aspx?num=334579&title=Superior%20Offshore%20International%20-%20Form%20of%20Employment%20Agreement%20-%20Louis%20E.%20Schaefer,%20JR.

Form of Employment Agreement - Louis E. Schaefer, JR.
Parties: Superior Offshore International
Sectors: Energy
Governing Law:  Texas

"Executive understands and agrees that he may be required to periodically travel to, among other locations, the Company' s current headquarter office in Lafayette, Louisiana."

Tell me Schaeffer and Silvetti haven't done business before.....

That's precisely what we need to find, IMO.

That's why I posted the names of the boats Superior owned.............just maybe looking at ownership history might get us somewhere?

This was only a few months before they left.Sure it doesn't mean much.

http://www.jdsilvetti.com/images/07links/entryformF.pdf

Superior Offshore looks to be a sponsor...

D@mn sure does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Interesting

[
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 06, 2009, 07:49:39 PM »

Rudy Croes has send two Dutch public prosecutors, including the chief public prosecutor Hans Mos, back to The Netherlands earlier than planned.

(earlier i mentioned Mos was resigning this summer, but now it becomes clearly that Rudy Croes is suspending both of them - what in fact means firing)

this is in response the very negative comments about the Aruban government and PG Pietersz in the leaked internal report from the Dutch government representation on Aruba (VNO)

Why precisely Hans Mos and Casper van der Schaft (the other public prosecutor) have to go is unknown.
it might be because of a sensitive corruption case involving politicians.

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article2025318.ece/Aruba_stuurt_hoofdofficier_Mos_weg__.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: February 06, 2009, 08:10:55 PM »

Rudy Croes has send two Dutch public prosecutors, including the chief public prosecutor Hans Mos, back to The Netherlands earlier than planned.

(earlier i mentioned Mos was resigning this summer, but now it becomes clearly that Rudy Croes is suspending both of them - what in fact means firing)

this is in response the very negative comments about the Aruban government and PG Pietersz in the leaked internal report from the Dutch government representation on Aruba (VNO)

Why precisely Hans Mos and Casper van der Schaft (the other public prosecutor) have to go is unknown.
it might be because of a sensitive corruption case involving politicians.

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article2025318.ece/Aruba_stuurt_hoofdofficier_Mos_weg__.html

Fired...me???   

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: February 06, 2009, 08:17:02 PM »

Aruba sends home chief public prosecutor Hans Mos

Relations with The Netherlands damaged after report leaks out

Two Dutch public prosecutors on Aruba are send home early. Reason: remarks in a report of the Dutch representation on Aruba.

The Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes of the governing MEP party sent chief public prosecutor Hans Mos back to the Netherlands.

Public prosecutor Casper of of the Schaft must also leave Aruba. The politician man has to the formal power to suspend public prosecutors on Aruba which means in fact that he is firing them.

Mos said yesterday that at the latest he returns in the summer to the Netherlands. That is a year early than contractual it had been agreed. „I remain active in the Netherlands in another function at the Public Prosecution Service", said the chief public prosecutor, who didn't want to comment any further. Also public prosecutor Van der Schaft should have stayed for at least another year on the island.

Mos got after its arrival on Aruba in May 2007 involved with the investigation into the American girl Natalee Holloway. Her disappearance was then already ongoing for two years, but due to the -uncatchable- lead suspect Joran van der Sloot the Public Prosecution Service received criticism. The past months  it was however especially justice minister Croes who hot back. Public Prosecution Service requested him even to make no mare statements concerning the Holloway-case.

It come out yesterday that confidential information of the Dutch representation on Aruba come in hands of the Aruban government. In the leaked report charges were made against prime minister Oduber, ministers and a family member of Croes. Also according to the newspaper Amigoe the shortly appointed Procureur-General of Aruba, Robert Pietersz, was severely criticized. He is described as an 'oilman', who strives publicly for cooperation and calls minister Croes a unguided missile (...).

Croes now accuses The Netherlands of espionage. Prime minister Oduber has indicated that the relations with The Netherlands are irreparable damaged. Well informed sources suspect that the incident for Aruba was the final straw, and with sending home Mos and Van der Schaft is a retaliation

The reason why exactly these two have been sent away, is not clear. Possibly sending away Mos has do with a sensitive investigation into corruption under Aruban politicians.

Whether the report come purposely in the hands of Aruba is being investigated by State Secretary Bijleveld (Kingdom relations). Dutch governing political party The Christian Union is asking minister Hirsch Ballin for clarification.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: February 06, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »

i made a few spelling errors, i can't edit it.
but i am sure more articles will follow in the coming days.

keep an eye on Amigoe.
http://www.amigoe.com/english/

this is a very serious row between Aruba / Netherlands.
don't know how this is going to get cooled down.

i think Oduber / Croes will only cool it if The Netherlands fires or even arrests the Dutch representative on Aruba who wrote (and leaked) that report about Oduber / Croes + family and Pietersz.

maybe then Mos and Van der Schaft can stay on. i thinks can go back to status quo.
but i think Oduber is right when he talks about irreparable damage.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: February 06, 2009, 08:32:02 PM »

"Casper of the Shaft"??????       

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: February 06, 2009, 08:35:23 PM »

yes, Van der Schaft.
those funny Dutch names. shouldn't be allowed to be translated in English. 

i laughed the most about Godfather R. the Freeze.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: February 06, 2009, 08:37:34 PM »

yes, Van der Schaft.
those funny Dutch names. shouldn't be allowed to be translated in English. 

i laughed the most about Godfather R. the Freeze.
Which is worse --"Joran of the ditch" or "Casper of the shaft" ?? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: February 06, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »

SCARED MONKEYS - FRONT PAGE
JUNE 2, 2007

Rudy Croes … Aruba Breaks Ties with Netherlands

Isn’t this interesting. The Aruban Justice Minister making such outlandish comments. Aruba won’t cooperate with the Dutch in the future. You mean they have cooperated in the past? Some where Betico Croes is rolling over in his grave at what things have become.

Aruba breaks ties with Netherlands.

The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes breaks all ties with The Netherlands and in the future doesn’t want to cooperate any longer. To begin with the country will not participate in the coming tri-party-counsel between justice ministers of The Netherlands, The Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Rudy Croes said this in Colombia where he stays at this moment. He forbids all contacts between workers of the Justice Departement en The Netherlands. Croes is angry with The Netherlands. For two years already The Netherlands talk with the Netherlands Antilles about a new political organization of the Kingdom.” (Nieuw Nieuws)

(Hat Tip Robert)

‘Aruba verbreekt banden met Nederland’

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/02/rudy-croes-aruba-breaks-ties-with-netherlands/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: February 06, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »

SCARED MONKEYS - FRONT PAGE
JUNE 2, 2007

Rudy Croes … Aruba Breaks Ties with Netherlands

Isn’t this interesting. The Aruban Justice Minister making such outlandish comments. Aruba won’t cooperate with the Dutch in the future. You mean they have cooperated in the past? Some where Betico Croes is rolling over in his grave at what things have become.

Aruba breaks ties with Netherlands.

The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes breaks all ties with The Netherlands and in the future doesn’t want to cooperate any longer. To begin with the country will not participate in the coming tri-party-counsel between justice ministers of The Netherlands, The Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Rudy Croes said this in Colombia where he stays at this moment. He forbids all contacts between workers of the Justice Departement en The Netherlands. Croes is angry with The Netherlands. For two years already The Netherlands talk with the Netherlands Antilles about a new political organization of the Kingdom.” (Nieuw Nieuws)

(Hat Tip Robert)

‘Aruba verbreekt banden met Nederland’

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/02/rudy-croes-aruba-breaks-ties-with-netherlands/

yes, Croes says outrageous stuff quite often.
and then a few days later Oduber apologizes.

but this time in the leaked report the entire game plan of Oduber / Croes and friends is exposed.
and the most stupid thing is that Croes himself made that leaked report public.
and by being so fumingly mad, he is in fact saying that the report is spot on.
The weekly report number 3 was mailed on January 15 to among others the Dutch minister of Justice Ernst Hirsch Ballin and to state secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten of Kingdom Relations by the acting Representative in Aruba, Myriam Jacobs.  A Dutch civil servant has probably forwarded the mail to an Aruban civil servant, after which Minister Croes has announced the content of the mail to the media during a press conference.

There are damaging statements in the report; about premier Oduber, several ministers and lawyer Hendrik Croes, the brother of Minister Croes.  It is the lawyer and former Justice-minister that according to VNO plays the political game with the Netherlands with the following players and roles: “Nel Oduber posts himself moderately cooperative and constantly apologizes to the Netherlands for Rudy Croes’ behaviour (…).  Hendrik is all the time in the background, but is of course the architect of the game.  Keep in mind;
Together with Oduber, he thinks of the strategy.
(…)Rudy (Minister Rudy Croes, red.) plays the ram course-role and sets the tone to ultimately guard the legacy of Betico and thus keep the electoral status satisfied.   Minister Wever (of Public Health, Environment, Administrative- and Immigration Affairs, red.) feeds the nationalistic feelings of the electoral status.”
Also the sons of Hendrik and premier Oduber are mentioned in the VNO-report.  Together with Oduber’s son, who was recently granted a firearms license, despite negative advice from the Aruban police corps, Edward Croes plays a ‘more physical part’ by intimidating people.

Also the new procurator general of Aruba is not spared.  VNO speaks of ‘the oiler that publicly strives for cooperation, calls minister Croes an undirected projectile and in the meantime implements Hendrik’s plans’.  According to the VNO, the MEP will also ‘be going more on ram-course towards the Netherlands, upon instructions of Hendrik Croes’, who supposedly has also given the ideas to use swastikas during the demonstration against the Round Table Conference in December of last year.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52415.php

you just can't make this stuff up. 
banana-republic.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: February 06, 2009, 08:53:17 PM »

Well, how many prosecutor's does that island have?  A new name pops up at every turn.  What do they use them for?  Nobody gets prosecuted and the few that do, don't get any time.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: February 06, 2009, 08:57:49 PM »

Do you think Croes used his own snitch and is really doing this to head off a pending corruption report??  It's all "The Dutch", just like it was all Natalee's family. 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: February 06, 2009, 09:06:28 PM »

Well, how many prosecutor's does that island have?  A new name pops up at every turn.  What do they use them for?  Nobody gets prosecuted and the few that do, don't get any time.   

But they may want to arrest the reporter. 

Is that funny or terribly sad?

Thanks for all the updates, caesu. Certainly sounds like a lot of drama and turmoil at the moment. A bit of embarrassment as well.

I wonder how it will all fall out -- and when. Interesting to observe.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: February 06, 2009, 09:13:31 PM »

i think they've got 5 or 6 public prosecutors on Aruba.

Mos, Deutekom, Van der Schaft, Kruimel, Lugo

but the OM has a very hard time recruiting prosecutors.
because Croes doesn't want to raise the salaries "no one should earn more than the prime minister".

so it earns much more money to become a lawyer instead of a prosecutor.

so by firing these two prosecutors, how is he going to fill these positions??

i think Croes is just making threats to put pressure on the Dutch.
he also said he is closing the navy/secret service liason office. he doesn't even have authority over that.
this is housed in the VNO (Dutch gov. representation).
from there the internal report leaked.
he wants the Dutch to denounce this leaked report, apologize and fire the representative who wrote it.
the Dutch state secretary might do this on Monday.

when the Dutch do that. and it is enough to Croes liking.
i think Mos and Van der Schaf can stay on.
at least until the summer.

this is what i think of all this.
because he can't fire the prosecutors, because there is no way he is going to fill these positions.
the Dutch also know this, so they know Croes is just raising hell to have to Dutch give in but he can't back up the firing of the prosecutors with newly recruited prosecutors.

who with a sane mind wants to be prosecutor on Aruba - low wages and constant attacks from the (international) press, government, everyone.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: February 06, 2009, 09:16:24 PM »

Aruba sends home chief public prosecutor Hans Mos

Relations with The Netherlands damaged after report leaks out

Two Dutch public prosecutors on Aruba are send home early. Reason: remarks in a report of the Dutch representation on Aruba.

The Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes of the governing MEP party sent chief public prosecutor Hans Mos back to the Netherlands.

Public prosecutor Casper of of the Schaft must also leave Aruba. The politician man has to the formal power to suspend public prosecutors on Aruba which means in fact that he is firing them.

Mos said yesterday that at the latest he returns in the summer to the Netherlands. That is a year early than contractual it had been agreed. „I remain active in the Netherlands in another function at the Public Prosecution Service", said the chief public prosecutor, who didn't want to comment any further. Also public prosecutor Van der Schaft should have stayed for at least another year on the island.

Mos got after its arrival on Aruba in May 2007 involved with the investigation into the American girl Natalee Holloway. Her disappearance was then already ongoing for two years, but due to the -uncatchable- lead suspect Joran van der Sloot the Public Prosecution Service received criticism. The past months  it was however especially justice minister Croes who hot back. Public Prosecution Service requested him even to make no mare statements concerning the Holloway-case.

It come out yesterday that confidential information of the Dutch representation on Aruba come in hands of the Aruban government. In the leaked report charges were made against prime minister Oduber, ministers and a family member of Croes. Also according to the newspaper Amigoe the shortly appointed Procureur-General of Aruba, Robert Pietersz, was severely criticized. He is described as an 'oilman', who strives publicly for cooperation and calls minister Croes a unguided missile (...).

Croes now accuses The Netherlands of espionage. Prime minister Oduber has indicated that the relations with The Netherlands are irreparable damaged. Well informed sources suspect that the incident for Aruba was the final straw, and with sending home Mos and Van der Schaft is a retaliation

The reason why exactly these two have been sent away, is not clear. Possibly sending away Mos has do with a sensitive investigation into corruption under Aruban politicians.

Whether the report come purposely in the hands of Aruba is being investigated by State Secretary Bijleveld (Kingdom relations). Dutch governing political party The Christian Union is asking minister Hirsch Ballin for clarification.

Once Mos gets back to his homeland, the Netherlands:

Is there a chance Mos would do the right thing and help expose the corruption on Aruba, with regards to this case?
He certainly has first hand knowledge and could be instrumental, especially, if paired with Hero...

The million dollar question...

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: February 06, 2009, 09:18:42 PM »

i think they've got 5 or 6 public prosecutors on Aruba.

Mos, Deutekom, Van der Schaft, Kruimel, Lugo

but the OM has a very hard time recruiting prosecutors.
because Croes doesn't want to raise the salaries "no one should earn more than the prime minister".

so it earns much more money to become a lawyer instead of a prosecutor.

so by firing these two prosecutors, how is he going to fill these positions??

i think Croes is just making threats to put pressure on the Dutch.
he also said he is closing the navy/secret service liason office. he doesn't even have authority over that.
this is housed in the VNO (Dutch gov. representation).
from there the internal report leaked.
he wants the Dutch to denounce this leaked report, apologize and fire the representative who wrote it.
the Dutch state secretary might do this on Monday.

when the Dutch do that. and it is enough to Croes liking.
i think Mos and Van der Schaf can stay on.
at least until the summer.

this is what i think of all this.
because he can't fire the prosecutors, because there is no way he is going to fill these positions.
the Dutch also know this, so they know Croes is just raising hell to have to Dutch give in but he can't back up the firing of the prosecutors with newly recruited prosecutors.

who with a sane mind wants to be prosecutor on Aruba - low wages and constant attacks from the (international) press, government, everyone.

Aruban Law 101: Male the rules as you go on One Happy Island

When someone gets too close to the truth, fire or re-assign them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.