April 26, 2024, 02:54:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214457 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2009, 01:40:03 PM »

I do have something to say about all this nonsense regarding putting anyone's life in danger.

Anyone, whether inside ALE or with ties to ALE, who actually knows the truth about any aspect of this case and the coverup, whether they were involved in it or watched it happen firsthand, has now had four & a half years to prepare and put themselves in a position to expose it.

I have no more patience for cowards or secret sources.

If, for example, Clyde Burke, does know the truth and isn't involved in perpetuating the coverup, then in my opinion its time for him to quit hiding and be a man.  He has plenty of options to secure his family and himself if he is concerned about safety and livelihood issues.  Again, he's had 4.5 years to prepare, that's more than enough time. 

If you're Clyde Burke, or any other ALE detective, and you know the truth, don't pretend like you want to help the case get solved.  Get off your butt and start looking up your chain of command until you find the one honest person in it with enough power to act on your information. 

If you don't want to do that, get your family to America (or wherever) and get on the news.  Name names, places, times.  Who was bought off, who did favors for free, where is she, where was she, what happened.  Stop playing games with this family just to cover your own behind.

Same goes for CAPS

If Clyde Burke or CAPs or any other so-called secret source is killed in Aruba, it won't be because they were mentioned on a public (or private) internet message board.  It will be because they were a jackass playing ridiculous games with people's lives and too cowardly to do the right thing. 

It's just not that complicated, imo.

And I'm making my opinion clear here, because going forward I can't imagine I'm going to have any real compunction about calling these people out.  It's just enough.  How many years do they need? 

If I'm wrong about this, I am quite certain that Red/Klaas/theAmazingMods will not allow me to use this forum to undermine the family.  If Natalee's family thinks someone is helping them and needs to be kept secret, I am confident their wishes will be honored here.

Just sayin'...

Great post LifeSong.I concur wholeheartedly.That whole Island knows what happen to some degree.They know who the culprits are,who covered it up,as well as who continues to perpetuate the lies.Very simple!I agree with Janet.Justice will not come frome Aruba or the Netherlands!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2009, 01:40:48 PM »

What is the title of Dayhiker's book?

Janet

+++++++++

Hotshot just curious did you review Dayhiker aka Hiker's book too?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2WJVYS8S38EYZ
Hotshot's book reviews.

Jen??

wingnut??

SOMEBODY TALK TO ME!!!

I'm sorry - I know, but I won't say.  I don't think that will further Natalee's cause.  Plus, it is not "PC" to do so.  wink wink

wingnut ... There is a published book out there on the Natalee Holloway case written by Dayhiker ... the title must not be revealed to Tamikosmom.  It does not make sense.

I will not pursue the issue.

Janet

NO - Natalee is NOT the topic, and so as stated - it is irrelevant to Natalee's cause.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2009, 01:48:33 PM »

Spent some time thinking about the money laundering aspect.  Found a site called Ultimate Bets which blogged about a Million Dollar Poker tournament held in Aruba in the fall.  While there also found a participant had many photos on his flickr site.  One depicted the winner with bundles of cash in front of him.  (sorry, I didn't think to go find the links again before posting)

Just found this link, too.  It's not new, but found the money laundering and tax evasion explanations enlightening.

http://www.state.gov/p/inl/rls/nrcrpt/1999/928.htm

It may all be an old hashed out topic, but I figured I'd put it out there. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »

Spent some time thinking about the money laundering aspect.  Found a site called Ultimate Bets which blogged about a Million Dollar Poker tournament held in Aruba in the fall.  While there also found a participant had many photos on his flickr site.  One depicted the winner with bundles of cash in front of him.  (sorry, I didn't think to go find the links again before posting)

Just found this link, too.  It's not new, but found the money laundering and tax evasion explanations enlightening.

How would searching for Natalee help Schaeffer's cause in terms of his selling of stocks,as well as bankruptcy?By searching for Natalee was it easier for him to potentially launder,and or disguise what happened to the money?Just thoughts

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2009, 02:01:59 PM »

I did see a couple of new items (at least they were new to me) listed on Amazon-about Natalee- not saying they are at all related to having been authored by Dayhiker. I just thought a couple of them were interesting.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=holloway+aruba&x=0&y=0

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 02:04:46 PM »

How would searching for Natalee help Schaeffer's cause in terms of his selling of stocks,as well as bankruptcy?By searching for Natalee was it easier for him to potentially launder,and or disguise what happened to the money?Just thoughts

Could he deduct anything for the search as humanitarian/ charitable and write off some for tax purposes? Maybe upto a certain dollar amount? When that amount was met- the search was over? Just thinking out loud.........

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 02:11:50 PM »

Could he deduct anything for the search as humanitarian/ charitable and write off some for tax purposes? Maybe upto a certain dollar amount? When that amount was met- the search was over? Just thinking out loud.........

1.Write off taxes
2.Map the ocean floor

What else?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 02:13:51 PM »

Search for Natalee.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2009, 02:14:18 PM »

Search for previously undiscovered wrecks or crashes.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2009, 02:15:19 PM »

Lifesong - you're on a roll today, and I appreciate your candor.

You have expressed it all very well!!  Kudos to you!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2009, 02:16:22 PM »

1.Write off taxes
2.Map the ocean floor

What else?

Explore/generate/grow new business partners and options?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2009, 02:18:46 PM »

Humanitarian reason for being in the area with search boats?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2009, 02:19:47 PM »

Humanitarian reason for being in the area with search boats?

Yes searching for a missing American. Natalee. At least that is what I meant it as.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2009, 02:20:22 PM »

Search for Natalee.

I dont' trust this one! Why would you spend millions of dollars to search for Natalee Holloway,find a cage/trap that she potentially is in,only to GLADLY let ALE confiscate the contents without any resistence.Not very logical to me.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2009, 02:20:52 PM »

The Persistence, sailing as a research vessel, would have been a good
hiding place to get the $22 million or so dollars to Aruban offshore banks.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2009, 02:22:17 PM »

i already touched on this in the previous thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4466.msg660298#msg660298

Aruba accuses The Netherlands of espionage

Oduber: irreparable damage between Aruba-Netherlands

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52388.php

(i will translate if article won't appear in English soon)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2009, 02:23:13 PM »

The Persistence, sailing as a research vessel, would have been a good
hiding place to get the $22 million or so dollars to Aruban offshore banks.

Does Jossy own a bank?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009, 02:23:15 PM »

1.Write off taxes
2.Map the ocean floor

What else?

Explore/generate/grow new business partners and options?

Sell off holdings to foreign investors/corporations is where my mind was going.  Dunno....just still thinking about the timeline of events leading up to the search and following.  It's HINKY, for sure.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »

i already touched on this in the previous thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4466.msg660298#msg660298

Aruba accuses The Netherlands of espionage

Oduber: irreparable damage between Aruba-Netherlands

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52388.php

(i will translate if article won't appear in English soon)

Espionage??? Geez!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009, 02:24:04 PM »

OK- so he wasn't there to search for Natalee at all?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.