April 24, 2024, 05:14:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214360 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: February 07, 2009, 12:01:54 AM »

I had to take some time before I responded to the comments about me.  I am not going to bring all the other posts here.  Quote stacks wear very thin. 

Lifesong and Jen,

Who I am is none of your concern.  You are paranoid.  Stop looking for conspiracy in everything.  We are here to discuss and that means bringing up differing theories to get to the truth.  L. Ron Hubbard saw conspiracy in everything.  Should I assume you are his followers? 

Lifesong,

We are not all in agreement with your theory about the cage pictures.  You brought up the issue.  I responded with a different point of view, and you are too close minded to listen to anything.  I even used your “research” to prove my point that the interior cage picture was photoshopped and you ignored it.  It is a simple fact that the full spectrum of light does not penetrate 90 feet of water.  If you don’t believe me, do some real research and make a dive to 90 feet.  There is no evidence in the picture that a flood light or strobe light was used to illuminate the whole area.  If you watched closely the ROV video that was posted, you would have seen the limited illumination area given by the ROV.  So what does that leave one to assume?  The picture was photoshopped to add the color.  The issue of the ziplock bags is too obvious to me to even debate further with you.  Remember, you brought the subject up.  I wasn’t forcing my point of view on anyone.  I was only responding.  Until Kyle presents unadulterated pictures of evidence being collected and placed in those bags, I will not assume it has anything to with NAH, or that they even existed.  Maybe Kyle did and I missed them.  When you have video from an ROV, why not post the most compelling picture?  As to NAH’s body being in the cage, yes the cage is big enough, but not in the confined area Kyle placed her.  You saw the screenshot of the cage with the divers.  The cage has a 9 grid structure.  For a 7.5 foot cage, that is 2.5 feet per grid.  If she was lying stretched out she would span more than 2 grids.  If at a diagonal, the body would have spanned two grids or more considering the placement of the “skull”.  If curled in the tightest fetal position, the body would not fit the diagonal half.  This theory of body placement only fits if there is not enough current to move anything.  In reality, one would expect to find bones scattered in an even larger area.  If wrapped in a tarp, where is the tarp and why is the “body” covered in sand and the “skull” exposed.  Tarps do not decompose in full sun in 2 ˝ years.   Are we dealing with reality or imagination?  I need more facts.  A picture is worth a thousand words.  How about a thousand questions?

Gosh, Mia.  I never meant to make you angry.  I read your posts and visited the links you posted.  I considered Kyle's qualifications and resume.  I did some research of my own and formed my own opinion.

There must be a misunderstanding here somewhere, I know you are not calling me close minded just because I didnt believe whatever you said.  As I recall, you were the one with all the questions, and I was more than happy to discuss it.

Mia, if "the issue with the bags is so obvious..." I challenge you to prove it.  Re-post the images and show us all what is so obvious. 

BTW, I have no idea who you are and don't really care.  Why would I?  The fact that HotShot introduced you tells me everything I need to know.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: February 07, 2009, 12:08:12 AM »

Hotshot did NOT introduce Monkey Mia!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: February 07, 2009, 12:08:53 AM »

WRECK   

CBB WAS IN THE MUSINGS THREAD TALKING ABOUT SETTING YOUR HEAD ON FIRE!!!

ROFLMAO

GOING BACK TO MUSINGS....BB .............

Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: February 07, 2009, 12:13:24 AM »

Lifesong, I can only laugh.  Now get off me personally.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: February 07, 2009, 12:14:27 AM »

Hotshot is hoping Dave and or Beth will read her website:

http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/

Spellcheck would have been nice...             

You have got to be kidding me.... she addresses Dave and Beth on her website....

I know Dave changed his phone number, did they change their email addresses too, ANYTHING to get away from her!

She doesn't just talk out of both sides of her mouth SHE SPEWS THE CHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE........

Hi  2NJ, Agree or Disagree?

It was my way of agreeing.  Strange thing to do, almost desperate........my dad would say she's wearing her hat sideways....doesn't know if she's coming or going. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: February 07, 2009, 12:14:44 AM »

My, my.  I thought just callin either one up was how this worked for her.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 07, 2009, 12:16:35 AM »

Spellcheck would have been nice...             

You have got to be kidding me.... she addresses Dave and Beth on her website....

I know Dave changed his phone number, did they change their email addresses too, ANYTHING to get away from her!

She doesn't just talk out of both sides of her mouth SHE SPEWS THE CHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE........

Hi  2NJ, Agree or Disagree?

It was my way of agreeing.  Strange thing to do, almost desperate........my dad would say she's wearing her hat sideways....doesn't know if she's coming or going. 

We can only hope she is going...................................

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: February 07, 2009, 12:18:12 AM »

Well, it did, until they changed their phone numbers, moved 3 times, and changed their names to get away from her.....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: February 07, 2009, 12:18:32 AM »

Not since they had to change their phone #'s to get away from her!

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: February 07, 2009, 12:19:12 AM »

WRECK   

CBB WAS IN THE MUSINGS THREAD TALKING ABOUT SETTING YOUR HEAD ON FIRE!!!

ROFLMAO

GOING BACK TO MUSINGS....BB .............

I KNOW, I KNOW, BUT IT'S TRUE, CBB IS ON A TEAR OVER THERE.....

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: February 07, 2009, 12:20:43 AM »

These names are VERY common in Cajun country; Trahan & Broussard. Hope that this helps. Back to catching up now.

Cajun Miracle
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: February 07, 2009, 12:25:09 AM »

These names are VERY common in Cajun country; Trahan & Broussard. Hope that this helps. Back to catching up now.

Cajun Miracle

Thanks, Cajun Miracle.  I was searched earlier and found several....one family obituary said there were 6 sons and I forget how many daughters......plus grandchildren.  That was only one family.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: February 07, 2009, 12:27:37 AM »

Cajun Miracle
Billy Joe Tibideaux Robideaux Broussard Trahan Jr. 

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: February 07, 2009, 12:32:56 AM »

Cajun Miracle

Any kin to Billy Bob?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: February 07, 2009, 12:35:08 AM »

Cajun Miracle

Any kin to Billy Bob?

Most likely!!! Ask Cajun Miracle!!! 

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: February 07, 2009, 12:44:40 AM »

Whew, I have had great fun tonight.  I think I will drag my smart a$$ off to bed now. 

See you in the am..........

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: February 07, 2009, 12:47:08 AM »

Posted by Prolific at RU:

You know If this didn't involve a real missing person, a human being, this would be hilarious.

It would certainly not be the chicken before the egg...his lies started long before Skeeters or anyone else...who paid the prime suspect to make up lies before he even knew Beth or anyone else? Who paid the prime suspect to tell the HI lie to Freddy before it was even announced that natalee was missing, then go back and tell even more conflicting stories, who paid the prime suspect to lie in his police statements? WHO'S EXAMPLE WAS HE JUST FOLLOWING THEN?

And Dompig clearly said lots and lots of things in the media. Shall we list everything Dompig has said?

Are Dave and Robin liars too? And spare me the Dave was led down the wrong path by the lying mother....he and Robin were there, he and Robin spoke to officials....he and Robin saw and heard for themselves, so were they lying as well in the media, and I'm not referring to just rape or gangrape. They too no longer believed Natalee was alive early on because they were told it was now a homicide case, were they lying also?

The OM knows Patrick's tape is fake, is that a fact, did he tell you that personally or are you presuming again? So if according to you that's a fact then what you're saying is not only is Mos a moron but he's a liar possibly even corrupt since he obviously, in spite of what he said over and over, isn't keeping the investigation open because he's still investigating this....just playing the family the same way as Joran and others on the island..

And I'm sure it was just an oversight but you forgot to add to your list that lame excuse for a documentary....talk about faking a tape, bunch of bottom feeders lame phychics, teenage boys, innuendo, suppositions, blog rumors, speculation...all in an attempt to cast aspersions on the missing human being and her family and try to pass it off as factual and truth to the public...too bad they couldn't sell that enough to make the big bucks off of it but it certainly wasn't for lack of trying...

Sadly, what's become clearer and clearer is the bs and the twisting and distorting came out of Aruba and VDS lackeys who claimed to be "in the know" out of an obvious hatred and a vendetta against the mother/family because "they" didn't "like" how she handled things after the fact. So much hatred for the mother that some would prefer to see anyone else go free, excuse and dismiss anything and everything about the prime suspect, even go so far as to make claims and try to pass off as truth such things as pregnancy, sexual abuse, drug addictions, arriving early etc...etc. rather than see the nasty mother be right or get justice...

JMHO
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: February 07, 2009, 12:59:13 AM »

Cajun Miracle

Thanks, Cajun Miracle.  I was searched earlier and found several....one family obituary said there were 6 sons and I forget how many daughters......plus grandchildren.  That was only one family.....

Every so many years we have a world-wide reunion of Cajun descendants. Some years it's held in Nova Scotia, Canada. We hosted a large (International Congres Mondial) in 1999 and had thousands of people visit. Both Broussard and Trahan have very large turnouts. I'm kin to Broussard's on my Mom's side, so I do know that this name is soooo common. Ask if you have more questions. You should check out our local phonebooks. LOL!
Cajun Miracle
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: February 07, 2009, 01:03:36 AM »

Cajun Miracle

We've got Boudreaux, Thibadeaux, Meaux, Breaux, etc. etc. EAUX follows most names and when we get snow (every 10-20 years) the weatherman spells it sneaux!!!!!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: February 07, 2009, 01:04:34 AM »

Cajun Miracle

Any kin to Billy Bob?

Who's Billy Bob????????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.