March 29, 2024, 03:53:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 213462 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: February 07, 2009, 08:57:02 AM »

arubagirl  October 2005:

First of all, the big problem is Rudy Croes, since apparently the Netherlands has been making noises that they do not approve of him as Minister of Justice. Big drama among Rudy's supporters, with the words "meddling in autonomous affairs" being heard the most often. See, the problem with that sentiment is that the Netherlands does still give us money. So they do appropriate a right to have some say in who is going to actually spend the money. Unless we manage to be completely on our own (yeah, right), we're just going to have to grin down and bear it.

Rudy, magnanimous guy that he is, has let it be known that he is willing to settle for the Ministry of Tourism, on the condition that his brother, Hendrik Croes, becomes Minister of Justice.

Hendrik Croes.

Excuse me while I have a good laugh.

See, if there is one corrupt person on this island, it's Hendrik Croes. The Netherlands is never going to accept Hendrik Croes. The thing is, that Rudy Croes surely must be savvy enough to know this, so I'm wondering if he's forcing a showdown between MEP and the rest of the people who are loyal to MEP because of Betico Croes (founder and revered late leader of MEP). As Nel said: 11 (majority) - 1 (Rudy?) = 0 (no majority)

http://arubagirl.typepad.com/lost_in_smallness/2005/10/there_was_an_el.html
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: February 07, 2009, 09:05:08 AM »

I have a question.  If Matindale is correct, it seems that Antonio Carlo is an Aruban Government attorney.  Wouldn't it be a conflict to also be Joran's attorney??

Antonio Amadeo Diomedes Aniano Carlo
Partner
  LinkedIn
Carlo & van der Sloot
Constantijn Huygensstraat 5
Oranjestad, Aruba

Experience & Credentials

Practice Areas   Banking Law; Corporate Law; Intellectual Property Law; Labor Law; Real Estate Law; Transactions; Contract Law

Education   Catholic University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands (LL.M., 1990)

Admitted   1995, Aruba

Memberships   Bar of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Languages   Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamento

Born   Curaçao, July 26, 1957

Biography   General Counsel local bank. Government Attorney Government's Legal Department.

ISLN   912522720

http://www.martindale.com/Antonio-Amadeo-Diomedes-Aniano/1143898-lawyer.htm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: February 07, 2009, 10:02:58 AM »

I know this has already been posted:

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zijlijn/6167133/Early-departure-for-Aruban-Public-Prosecutor

Early departure for Aruban Public Prosecutor
Published: Saturday 07 February 2009 09:55 UTC
Last updated: Saturday 07 February 2009 09:55 UTC

Hans Mos, the head of the Public Prosecutor's Office on Aruba, is to quit his position this summer. He has shed no light on the reasons for his early departure. The most important case handled during his tenure was that of Natalee Holloway, the US student who disappeared from the island in 2005. The case, which is still not closed and which is estimated to have cost more than seven and a half million euros, has led to increasing criticism of Mr Mos.

The announcement of his departure comes at a time when relationships between Aruba and the Netherlands are strained. The Aruban Justice Minister, Rudy Kroes, has accused the Netherlands of spying after serious allegations about Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber and a member of Mr Kroes' family were found in a confidential document produced by the Dutch delegation to the island.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: February 07, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Ya'll have been busy!

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin/?rqstyp=CRPIC&rqsdta=silvetti

Louisiana Secretary of State
Name Search Results
(Active Records Shown in Bold)

JOHN D. SILVETTI, Registered Agent, LAFAYETTE RENTAL REFERENCING, INC.

JOHN D. SILVETTI, Director, LAFAYETTE RENTAL REFERENCING, INC.

JOHN DAVID SILVETTI, II, Member, GEOLAB SILVETTI & COMPANY, L.L.C.

JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member, FUFENYAK HOLDING CO., L.L.C.

JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member, MARINE SURVEYS, L.L.C.

JOHN D. SILVETTI, Director, AIM FOR A CURE, INC.

JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member, OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C.

JOHN SILVETTI, II, Member, ALTERNATIVE POSITIONING SOLUTIONS, L.L.C.

JOHN SILVETTI, II, Member, SILVETTI MARINE SERVICES, L.L.C.

ROBERTA J. SILVETTI, Registered Agent, LAFAYETTE RENTAL REFERENCING, INC.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: February 07, 2009, 10:45:58 AM »

Detailed Record
Charter/Organization ID: 36112592K

Name: FUFENYAK HOLDING CO., L.L.C.

Type Entity: Limited Liability Company

Annual Report Status: In Good Standing         Add Certificate of Good Standing to Shopping Cart

Last Report Filed on 12/31/2008

Mailing Address: 401-B MECCA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

Domicile Address: 401-B MECCA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

File Date: 02/06/2006

Registered Agent (Appointed 2/06/2006): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

Member: JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, 205 LINDA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70507

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: February 07, 2009, 11:14:59 AM »

Hotshot did NOT introduce Monkey Mia!

My apologies, Klaas.  I didn't mean to cause you trouble.

While I was thinking of these quotes from HotShot below, I see now that Monkey Mia's first post was 8 minutes earlier at 08:55:26 PM.

HotShot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 -
« Reply #660 on: January 31, 2009, 09:03:49 PM »

Ohhhhh Call out the frog...I smell her coming!  Or call out the newbie frog.

HotShot
« Reply #669 on: January 31, 2009, 09:14:55 PM »

Ahhhh the other frog, is here I see.  Hi Mia  <<<waving>>>

I did look back over all of my posts on the subject, however, and I am satisfied that I had shown Mia no prior disrespect nor given her cause to be so angry.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: February 07, 2009, 11:20:24 AM »

Not sure any of these are the right Tim Trahan...

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin/?rqstyp=CRPIC&rqsdta=tim+trahan

Name Search Results
TIMMY TRAHAN, Secretary/Treasurer, SHADY PINES HUNTING CLUB, INC.

TIMMY TRAHAN, President, SPRIG DRYWALL AND PAINTING, INC.

TIMMY TRAHAN, Registered Agent, D & B PAINTING, LLC

TIMMY TRAHAN, Member or Manager, D & B PAINTING, LLC

TIMOTHY TRAHAN, Registered Agent, SHADY PINES HUNTING CLUB, INC.

TIMOTHY L. TRAHAN, Registered Agent, GULF SOUTH SECURITY LLC

TIMOTHY L. TRAHAN, Member or Manager, GULF SOUTH SECURITY LLC

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: February 07, 2009, 11:34:22 AM »

Detailed Record
Charter/Organization ID: 36925547K

Name: OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C.

Annual Report Status: In Good Standing         Add Certificate of Good Standing to Shopping Cart

Mailing Address: 403 MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

Domicile Address: 403 MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

File Date: 12/23/2008

Registered Agent (Appointed 12/23/2008): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

Member: JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, 205 LINDA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

Member: CONRAD J. DAIGLE, 1409 HWY 356, SUNSET, LA 70584

Member: MARIANNE P. SILVETTI-VOORHIES, 205 LINDA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70507

Additional officers may exist on document

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: February 07, 2009, 11:36:47 AM »

While I was thinking of these quotes from HotShot below, I see now that Monkey Mia's first post was 8 minutes earlier at 08:55:26 PM.

HotShot

HotShot

I did look back over all of my posts on the subject, however, and I am satisfied that I had shown Mia no prior disrespect nor given her cause to be so angry.

Lifesong - I understand I'm just saying I know who Monkey Mia is and they are not connected to Hotshot in any way, nor are they connected with Kermit.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: February 07, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »

HotShot

HotShot

I have to agree with you. I don't have any beef with MM's opinions -- but they sort of reeked of arrogance.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: February 07, 2009, 11:47:00 AM »

HotShot

HotShot

I have to agree with you. I don't have any beef with MM's opinions -- but they sort of reeked of arrogance.
I meant to say that I don't have a problem with them posting an opposing view -- I definitely disagree with their "conclusions".

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: February 07, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »

My guess is the OSV Determination LLC and possibly the Fufenyak LLC were formed to purchase ships, then leased back to the company that operates them.

It's a win-win for the LLC members, they keep the asset on their balance sheet and turn a profit on the lease monies (just like owning property and renting it out), and the operating company bears the operating expenses as well as the heaviest burden of the insurance expense as they are operating the ship. 

Lease-back contracts, at least for aircraft in the private aviation industry, are typically slanted toward the owner of the asset.  Further, as you would expect, if the operating company defaults on the lease payments, the owner (LLC) of the asset (aircraft) merely re-claims it to sell or lease it back to another company.

Airplanes or ships, I imagine it works the same way.  So if the Defendents that tanked Superior were members of the LLCs that owned the ships (assets), then if they tanked the company to profit off of the shareholders, even if the company went under they would still walk away with the most valuable assets intact, as those are not owned by the company.  They could then just start a new company and lease the ships back to that one. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: February 07, 2009, 11:54:34 AM »

My guess is the OSV Determination LLC and possibly the Fufenyak LLC were formed to purchase ships, then leased back to the company that operates them.

It's a win-win for the LLC members, they keep the asset on their balance sheet and turn a profit on the lease monies (just like owning property and renting it out), and the operating company bears the operating expenses as well as the heaviest burden of the insurance expense as they are operating the ship. 

Lease-back contracts, at least for aircraft in the private aviation industry, are typically slanted toward the owner of the asset.  Further, as you would expect, if the operating company defaults on the lease payments, the owner (LLC) of the asset (aircraft) merely re-claims it to sell or lease it back to another company.

Airplanes or ships, I imagine it works the same way.  So if the Defendents that tanked Superior were members of the LLCs that owned the ships (assets), then if they tanked the company to profit off of the shareholders, even if the company went under they would still walk away with the most valuable assets intact, as those are not owned by the company.  They could then just start a new company and lease the ships back to that one. 

You have that right!!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #473 on: February 07, 2009, 11:56:12 AM »

Dutch research
6 Feb, 2009, 15:15 (GMT -04:00)

DEN HAAG - State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld will send a letter Monday to the House with more info on how confidential the week of the Dutch Representation in Aruba on the street could be placed. SP'er Ronald van Raak has yesterday requested.

by Christel of Bebber

In the leaked report incriminating statements about Prime Minister Nelson Oduber, various ministers and the brother of Justice Minister Rudy Croes, Hendrik Croes. Rudy Croes is Witheet that apparently Representation weekly report sent to the Netherlands. During a press conference he accused the Netherlands of espionage practices.
PvdA-Second Chamber John Leerdam, the suggestion that foreign Croes for the Mission to send a report on events in Aruba 'naive'. "We have one in the Netherlands Aruba House. There is reported back what is happening in the Netherlands, "said Leerdam." Such a representation, you just to find out what's going on in politics and in society. There is nothing strange. But you should be cautious in how to write. If the Netherlands Antilles letter face would get such an effect would Netherlands with Argus eyes look to the West. "
Leerdam was not aware that the Netherlands is a liaison to Aruba to Venezuela in the monitor. "Curiously, it is not," he says. "We had during the parliamentary agreed that we would deal with reciprocity." Oduber says now regret to have to cooperate. According Leerdam, the question is how effective that liaison will be. "He or she is dependent on cooperation from the Aruban authorities. Now the relationship is disturbed, the work difficult. "

According to Leerdam take Rudy Croes with his allegations about CIA practices' big words' in the mouth. He will not go into why Croes would pretend he does not understand that there is no question of espionage. The politician has clearly no more harm to blood. "I am called by people from all over the Kingdom who wish to know what is going on. I hear them and tell that not to react violently. "
From Tap wants clarification from the State on Aruba who leaked the letter, but also about whether it is true what they say. "If it is true that the business interests of Aruban politicians so intertwined with their private interests, can not remain impeccable," says the SP'er. He is concerned about statements by Prime Minister Oduber that the relations between the Netherlands and Aruba have been irreparable damage . This is very serious. "

Back to the letter
On March 3, there is a debate in the Lower House where this subject will be. Bijleveld is an internal investigation into the case began. An official of the Ministry of Justice in the Netherlands the week would have mistakenly mailed to one official of the Ministry of Justice in Aruba. Leerdam thinks that measures should be taken to prevent that ever could happen. "Previously we sent letters, e-mails. Maybe that is the solution. "

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: February 07, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »

I meant to say that I don't have a problem with them posting an opposing view -- I definitely disagree with their "conclusions".

I agree completely, Wreck.  Differing opinions and views are important to challenge our beliefs and lead us to either strengthen our opinion or evolve it.

Especially in this case, critical thinking abilities are as much a requirement as patience!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: February 07, 2009, 12:11:55 PM »

Now I'm just shooting in the dark...this may not even be relevant.  I was curious who the Mr. Voorhies is in Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies.  If anyone knows, that'd be great.  I found a Judson Voorhies associated with companies that would easily relate with Silvetti's, but again, I have no idea.

Name Search Results

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, ACERGY US INC.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, STOLT COMEX SEAWAY GENERAL CONTRACTING INC.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, LOSS MANAGEMENT, INC.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Director, LOSS MANAGEMENT, INC.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, RESEARCH CONSULTANTS (USA), LTD.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Secretary, RESEARCH CONSULTANTS (USA), LTD.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, JUSTICIAR COURIERS, INC.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Secretary/Treasurer, JUSTICIAR COURIERS, INC.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, II, President, JUSTICIAR COURIERS, INC.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, STOLT COMEX SEAWAY FIELD DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, ACERGY CONCRETE PRODUCTS LLC

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, SR., Registered Agent, MARITIME-SUBSEA CLAIMS, LTD.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, SR., President, MARITIME-SUBSEA CLAIMS, LTD.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, II, Vice President, MARITIME-SUBSEA CLAIMS, LTD.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, STOLT COMEX SEAWAY CONCRETE PRODUCTS CORPORATION

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, SO CONTRACTING INC.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: February 07, 2009, 12:15:06 PM »

Detailed Record
Charter/Organization ID: 36925547K

Name: OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C.

Mailing Address: 403 MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

Domicile Address: 403 MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

File Date: 12/23/2008

Registered Agent (Appointed 12/23/2008): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

Member: JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, 205 LINDA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

Member: CONRAD J. DAIGLE, 1409 HWY 356, SUNSET, LA 70584

Member: MARIANNE P. SILVETTI-VOORHIES, 205 LINDA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70507

Additional officers may exist on document

Lifesong,

Nice research!!!   Conrad Daigle is listed with CalDive.......I spent some time last night looking at some stuff.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: February 07, 2009, 12:20:31 PM »

Not sure any of these are the right Tim Trahan...

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin/?rqstyp=CRPIC&rqsdta=tim+trahan

Name Search Results
TIMMY TRAHAN, Secretary/Treasurer, SHADY PINES HUNTING CLUB, INC.

TIMMY TRAHAN, President, SPRIG DRYWALL AND PAINTING, INC.

TIMMY TRAHAN, Registered Agent, D & B PAINTING, LLC

TIMMY TRAHAN, Member or Manager, D & B PAINTING, LLC

TIMOTHY TRAHAN, Registered Agent, SHADY PINES HUNTING CLUB, INC.

TIMOTHY L. TRAHAN, Registered Agent, GULF SOUTH SECURITY LLC

TIMOTHY L. TRAHAN, Member or Manager, GULF SOUTH SECURITY LLC

I found some of this last night, too, and was thinking it might be a son...but then, Cajun Miracle pointed out that the name is common.  The Timothy/Timmy I was finding was in his 20s........      'Tim' was more difficult to find anything....at least for me, last night.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: February 07, 2009, 12:21:05 PM »

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin/?rqstyp=CRPIC&rqsdta=conrad+daigle

Name Search Results

CONRAD DAIGLE, Director, AIM FOR A CURE, INC.

CONRAD J. DAIGLE, Member, MARINE SURVEYS, L.L.C.

CONRAD J. DAIGLE, Member, OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: February 07, 2009, 12:27:03 PM »

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=36382577N

Detailed Record
Charter/Organization ID: 36382577N

Name: AIM FOR A CURE, INC.

Type Entity: Non-Profit Corporation

Last Report Filed on 01/07/2009

Mailing Address: 401-B MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

Domicile Address: 401-B MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

File Date: 02/14/2007

Registered Agent (Appointed 2/14/2007): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

Director: JOHN D. SILVETTI, 401-B MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

Director: CONRAD DAIGLE, 1409 HWY 356, SUNSET, LA 70584

Director: MARIANNE S. VOORHIES, 205 LINDA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70507

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.