April 19, 2024, 03:53:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214136 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: February 07, 2009, 12:31:10 PM »

2NJ - What I'm finding most interesting in this is "the dog that did not bark".

Louis Schaeffer is nowhere to be found in any of these Louisiana businesses.  Superior Offshore is even inactive now in LA - unless they're operating there without a business license.

Texas' SoS database, iirc, is subscription based.  I'll check on that later this afternoon.

This is so much more interesting than board wars, eh?   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: February 07, 2009, 12:35:40 PM »

Louis Schaeffer is nowhere to be found in any of these Louisiana businesses.  Superior Offshore is even inactive now in LA - unless they're operating there without a business license.

Texas' SoS database, iirc, is subscription based.  I'll check on that later this afternoon.

Yes, it is more interesting.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #482 on: February 07, 2009, 12:36:33 PM »

Now I'm just shooting in the dark...this may not even be relevant.  I was curious who the Mr. Voorhies is in Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies.  If anyone knows, that'd be great.  I found a Judson Voorhies associated with companies that would easily relate with Silvetti's, but again, I have no idea.

snip

Lifesong,
I looked into this a while back and this is what I came up with; not sure it's the right one either but found it interesting.

http://www.myspace.com/mrskbv

About me:
Hello all, I'm Marianne, and I'm a total workaholic! I am married to a sexy bitch named Kim(Jr) and we have 2 beautiful twin daughters, Giulyana (Julie-ahn-ah), and Isabella as well as one 4-legged son . . .Champ the Weimeraner. I am oilfield trash and proud of it. I am also a yankee by blood but raised in the dirty south(and wouldn't have it any other way).

http://www.theatchafalayaexperience.com/

snip:

We are a father-son team and have many years of experience within the swamp, and are knowledgeable of the fauna and flora of the Louisiana ecosystems. Coerte A. Voorhies, Jr. is a consulting geologist (semi-retired) and has knowledge of the geology, history, geography and various ethnic cultures of South Louisiana. Kim B. Voorhies is retired military and has hunted and fished, as well as accompanied his father throughout the marshes and swamps of South Louisiana, assimilating the experience necessary to conduct trips into this wilderness.

(see pics at bottom of page)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: February 07, 2009, 12:40:32 PM »

All this research and knowledge that Monkeys have contributed to this thread that reveals so many aspects of John Silvetti and Louis Schaeffer's undertakings must not be allowed to fade as the topic changes.

Maybe a separate thread can be created to archive all this info until an initiative is taken by Monkey/s to create a document ... a document that exposes the truth behind the financial motivation in regards Persistence endeavor.  My suggestion would be that NO DISCUSSION take place on this new created thread ... only research.

I would take the task upon myself but ... I am currently working on a paper that relates to the KALPOES/PHIL MCGRAW lawsuit ... a paper that I will post on the forum as soon  as it is completed.

Janet
9:40 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: February 07, 2009, 12:40:59 PM »

I did look back over all of my posts on the subject, however, and I am satisfied that I had shown Mia no prior disrespect nor given her cause to be so angry.

I have to agree with you. I don't have any beef with MM's opinions -- but they sort of reeked of arrogance.
I meant to say that I don't have a problem with them posting an opposing view -- I definitely disagree with their "conclusions".

I agree completely, Wreck.  Differing opinions and views are important to challenge our beliefs and lead us to either strengthen our opinion or evolve it.

Especially in this case, critical thinking abilities are as much a requirement as patience!

I agree.  It's nice to see a different opinion.  We don't have to all agree.   It makes us think more when we have a different point of view.  I think you get what I'm trying to say.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 07, 2009, 12:50:35 PM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Well ... hubby and friends from the Interior just left for the Boat Show in Vancouver along with youngest son and wife.

I offered to stay behind to entertain two grandkids (5/7) who are staying the weekend.  They are playing with their DS' video games right now but ... I think a movie and/or couple games of bowling after lunch is where it is at.

I am not interested in the Boat Show but ... the outing would have been fun.  However ... I know I will have a good day with the kids.  They are growing up so fast.

Have a good Saturday Monkeys!

Janet
9:50 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: February 07, 2009, 12:58:29 PM »

Well ... hubby and friends from the Interior just left for the Boat Show in Vancouver along with youngest son and wife.

I offered to stay behind to entertain two grandkids (5/7) who are staying the weekend.  They are playing with their DS' video games right now but ... I think a movie and/or couple games of bowling after lunch is where it is at.

I am not interested in the Boat Show but ... the outing would have been fun.  However ... I know I will have a good day with the kids.  They are growing up so fast.

Janet

You are one fun grandma Janet.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: February 07, 2009, 01:13:15 PM »

I believe that several noted that Monkey Mia'a post
re: the cage and the size and shape was
very similiar to that of Crossbow's from CnG in the slideshow.
It was enough to raise eyebrows.

That posting of crossbow almost was verbatim that a new monkey posted the other day in NH thread but under a different name.  It was about the cage, size, shape etc.  I remembered that post and when I read it on the slideshow it was almost the same post.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.940

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #488 on: February 07, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/jlex05

Very interesting, Jake (Lexy's son?) worked on the Persistence in Aruba.  Note the pics from Aruba and comments.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: February 07, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/jlex05

Very interesting, Jake (Lexy's son?) worked on the Persistence in Aruba.  Note the pics from Aruba and comments.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=145480547&albumID=1933832&imageID=18608484

Who is "Matt the ROV guy"? 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: February 07, 2009, 02:02:17 PM »

Chief public prosecutor Hans Mos is fired

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52476.php

with its headline, Aruban newspaper Amigoe is following the Trouw version.

Dutch newspaper Trouw says it is because of the leaked internal VNO-report.
http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article2025318.ece/Aruba_stuurt_hoofdofficier_Mos_weg__.html

Radio Netherlands Worldwide quotes interviewed minister Frido Croes saying it is Hans Mos' own decision.
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20090207_mos-vertrek

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: February 07, 2009, 02:17:37 PM »

Janet

You are one fun grandma Janet.

San ... Papa and Mama are where it is at with daughter's youngest (5/7).  However ... youngest son ... 25 years old going on 10 years if you know what I mean ... is where it is at with eldest grandsons (9/10) if he is present.

Uncle can accomodate their interests in video games ... snowboarding ... surfing ... lazar tag ... indoor rock climbing, etc. ... everything that Papa and Mama gladly tippy toe away from.

Magnolia ... I could be wrong but ... when I decipher different aspects Monkey Mia's posts ....

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #492 on: February 07, 2009, 02:19:46 PM »

I tried spelling the name Schaefer with Just one "F" and came up with this....It may have been previously posted....Sorry if this is a Duplicate! 

Louisiana Secretary of State - Corporations [Officers] Detail

Organization ID
36708503K Name
SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, L.L.C. Type
Limited Liability Company Status
Active
Last Report Date
 Report Status
In Good Standing Mailing Address
221 GUNTHER LANE, BELLE CHASE, LA 70037 Domicile Address
221 GUNTHER LANE, BELLE CHASE, LA 70037
File Date
 President
 Director
 Secretary

Agent Appointed Date
4/02/2008
Above information as provided by state - below are our annotations 
Address (click to find others here)
221 Gunther Ln City/State/ZIP Code (click to find others nearby)
Belle Chasse LA 70037-3157

Registering Agent

Name
LESLIE W. EHRET, 1100 POYDRAS STREET Address 1
SUITE 3600 City
NEW ORLEANS State
LA
ZIP Code
70163-3600
SUITE 3600 City/State/ZIP Code (click to find others nearby)
NEW ORLEANS LA 70163-

Officers

Name
LOUIS E. SCHAEFER, JR. Title
Member Address
2210 TWIN OAKS BLVD. City
KEMAH
State
TX ZIP Code
2210 Twin Oaks Blvd City/State/ZIP Code (click to find others nearby)
Kemah TX 77565-2153

Name
BRANDON C. GASPARD Title
Member Address
221 GUNTHER LANE City
BELLE CHASSE
State
LA ZIP Code
221 Gunther Ln City/State/ZIP Code (click to find others nearby)
Belle Chasse LA 70037-3157

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: February 07, 2009, 02:23:14 PM »

Hotping, you are right....one 'f'.  Thanks.

Lifesong,

What do you think about the ripped pants pic?
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=145480547&albumID=1933832&imageID=18608484#a=1933832&i=18198120
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:29:58 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: February 07, 2009, 02:31:54 PM »

Sorry, that took me forever to get it right.  BBL

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: February 07, 2009, 02:33:47 PM »

For me personally i think it is obvious that the trip was for business purposes under the guise of searching for Natalee Holloway.With all the smart Monkey's,Freebird's,as well as Kermit the dot's will be connected and the GRAND-FINALE TO THE ARUBAN COVER-UP WILL BE EXPOSED....AMERICAN TRAITORS THEY ARE...Love those two sayings Janet and Kermit.The monkey's are doing great research.What a breath of fresh air!!

Will be on later to contribute.The Gym,as well as the daughters game is where it's at,as well as dinner with the parents.Have a great day Monkey's and throw some strikes Janet!

God Bless the Monkey's..NATALEE'S voice is heard!!

We'll have to start paying Janet if she ever get's those quotes liscensed,and or trademarked!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: February 07, 2009, 02:39:45 PM »

I believe that several noted that Monkey Mia'a post
re: the cage and the size and shape was
very similiar to that of Crossbow's from CnG in the slideshow.
It was enough to raise eyebrows.

That posting of crossbow almost was verbatim that a new monkey posted the other day in NH thread but under a different name.  It was about the cage, size, shape etc.  I remembered that post and when I read it on the slideshow it was almost the same post.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.940

Hi Magnolia...you are one of my favorite monkeys so I want you to consider that Monkey Mia is not Crossbow.  She is a friend and I hate to see her matched with someone from that forum.  Thanks...

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 07, 2009, 02:51:04 PM »

Hotping, you are right....one 'f'.  Thanks.

Lifesong,

What do you think about the ripped pants pic?
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=145480547&albumID=1933832&imageID=18608484#a=1933832&i=18198120

2NJ,

I think that's a pretty big tv for a boat.

Seriously though, if "Matt" is the "ROV guy", what did he see and what does he know?  I can only assume until we have more information, that Matt operated the ROV and Kyle operated the cameras and analysed the images.  If that's the case, Matt would have to be looking at the screen to get visuals on positioning the ROV.  He saw everything Kyle saw. 

What did Matt see?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: February 07, 2009, 02:58:46 PM »

Early departure for Aruban Public Prosecutor

Published: Saturday 07 February 2009 09:55 UTC
Last updated: Saturday 07 February 2009 09:55 UTC

Hans Mos, the head of the Public Prosecutor's Office on Aruba, is to quit his position this summer. He has shed no light on the reasons for his early departure. The most important case handled during his tenure was that of Natalee Holloway, the US student who disappeared from the island in 2005. The case, which is still not closed and which is estimated to have cost more than seven and a half million euros, has led to increasing criticism of Mr Mos.

The announcement of his departure comes at a time when relationships between Aruba and the Netherlands are strained. The Aruban Justice Minister, Rudy Croes, has accused the Netherlands of spying after serious allegations about Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber and a member of Mr Croes' family were found in a confidential document produced by the Dutch delegation to the island.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zijlijn/6167133/Early-departure-for-Aruban-Public-Prosecutor

it would be a good thing if this gets some international attention.
maybe Greta can do an item about.
to show that Hero Brinkman was right when he said that 'Aruba is as corrupt as hell'.
this corruption enabled the cover-up in the Holloway-case.

no surprise Croes wanted to punch Brinkman in the head, Van der Straten wanted him arrested and he was thrown out of the Dutch delegation.

Is that Gerald Dompig on the left?  Or am I seeing things.  I hope it is the latter!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #499 on: February 07, 2009, 02:59:31 PM »

Here again I don't know if this is a Duplicate but I'm going for it anyways..

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-txsdce/case_no-4:2008cv01472/case_id-577680/

Stiebel v. Superior Offshore International, Inc et al DO NOT DOCKET IN. CASE CONSOLIDATED UNDER 4:08CV0687
EasyEdit
(What's this?) What is the EasyEdit button? This website gets better when people like you add to it. Just click the EasyEdit button to start. (help)
Last update: No updates (content history | content tools) (help)
Keyword tags: None
Plaintiff: Cary Stiebel
Defendant: Superior Offshore International, Inc, Louis E Schaefer, Jr., James J. Mermis, Roger D Burks, R Joshua Koch, Jr, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities, Inc.

Case Number: 4:2008cv01472
Filed: May 13, 2008

Court: Texas Southern District Court
Office: Securities/Commodities Office [ Court Info ]
County: XX US, Outside State
Presiding Judge: Judge Nancy F. Atlas
Presiding Judge: Judge Keith P Ellison

Nature of Suit: Other Statutes - Securities/Commodities/Exchanges
Cause: Federal Question
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: 15:77 Securities Fraud

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.