April 26, 2024, 05:58:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214464 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: February 08, 2009, 05:43:27 PM »

Jossy: "That is correct Greta. That happened on the second day of interrogations."

"he confessed to the polis that "we buried Natalee."
Watch Video:
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player05.html?071205/greta_mansur_071205&On_the_Record&
Explosive%20Report&acc&On%20the%20Record&-1&exp

Joran: she is in the ocean.
Jorans confession in the Range Rover tapes
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: February 08, 2009, 05:46:21 PM »

and so your point is You know what is fact and what beth has seen or has not ... ic 

Well good, then maybe you can answer my querstion..
 which has nothing to do with what you are writing about..

Edward this is what you just said your point was:

My point was that Beth new Natalee was dead because of the F.B.I. and THAT video. If ALE had the body they are not going to put the body into a very large crab/fish trap and put in in the ocean.. As Natalee being in the ocean was one of the theory..
IF Beth knew Natalee was dead June 13 2005 and the body recovered by ALE was she in support of Persistence 3 years later ?
Or did she suspect it was an extravagant Hoax ?
Why is it then that Beth and Dave do not appear to be on the same page ?

Although I could see ALE putting the body into a steel oil drum and shipping it to Nicaragua to be dumped in the dense forests there. I would think ALE would opt for a cremation or disposal on land like the landfill..

Anyways.. Is Beth and Dave on the same page .. Or not ? ..Anyone know ?

------------------

Edward, you are stating this as though it is a fact.  It is not is all I am saying, it is ONLY YOUR OPINION that she saw any AruBay videos at all.

No where has Beth said that she did and no one in her family has said that she saw any of these videos at that point in time nor that they had anything at all to do with her being convinced of anything let alone that Natalee was deceased.

That is my only point.

There is no proof of what you say that these videos convinced Beth of anything because we don't even know if she saw them or not.

If you have a reliable source saying that she did, please post a link to that.  If not, it is your speculation only and not a fact as you stated it.

TIA

Beth saw video 24 because I sent it to her
I know she saw all the screen shots for video because I mailed them to Art Wood.
And it was brought up at that meeting in AL

{{edit to add}}
She never told me her thoughts on what see saw
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:06:30 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: February 08, 2009, 05:48:13 PM »

Here it is.. I think you can see it.. ?

Thank you Edward.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: February 08, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »

Looks like Beth has seen them just like Dave ..at some point and not necessarily on the 10th of June 2005 maybe later on. as it sounds like Joran says he buried her in the water. Which brings the F.B.I. To Beth's door.
the video show workers doing a cover -up clean up of a possible murder scene..
ALE was told to go there... but not by Oduber..
He was in the dark until he got informed of the situation by others. Then he had to alter his story to get on board with ?? somebody of power and influence, even over a prime minister.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: February 08, 2009, 06:01:41 PM »

Thank You everyone for helping me to understand this a little better.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #625 on: February 08, 2009, 06:01:55 PM »

Looks like an image of aruba's little turd shaped island with all the oh so wonderful landmarks pointed out.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: February 08, 2009, 06:02:03 PM »

Wonder how Sambo knew by the June 2nd she was dead

6/2/2005
By TITO LACLE
The Associated Press
"We don't have any indication as to if she is alive," Sambo said.
http://www.al.com/newsflash/regiona...ist=alabamanews
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: February 08, 2009, 06:03:34 PM »

Blonde's ... I have been watching the Prayer Thread for updates on your Mom.  Did she have the operation yet?

Janet
Thank You for asking  Janet
YES , She is sleeping  now and I have been trying to get an update now for  one hour.
 The Dr called me at 3:00 and said everything went well. I need more then that.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: February 08, 2009, 06:07:40 PM »

Looks like an image of Aruba's little turd shaped island with all the oh so wonderful landmarks pointed out.

Heck it looks pretty good on my screen but when I uploaded it it looks like crap, but still I can see it.. ? If you can I will work on it some more.. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: February 08, 2009, 06:10:16 PM »

Looks like an image of aruba's little turd shaped island with all the oh so wonderful landmarks pointed out.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: February 08, 2009, 06:11:42 PM »

JUNE 10, 2005

Explosive Report in Aruba
Tuesday, July 12, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, DIARIO MANAGING EDITOR: : No, it was when they had let them free. And when he came back, they (INAUDIBLE) him in as a suspect. On the second day of that detention, he broke down completely. He cried, and he admitted to the police, he confessed to the police that, we buried Natalee

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162272,00.html

Leaked report shows that
Joran declared that Deepak Kalpoe raped and killed Natalee
DIARIO Aruba
05/02/2006

<snipped>

Today, this publication has reproduced a copy of the leaked report (dated June 13, 2005), and in this report readers themselves can read how a policeman declared that he spoke informally with Joran; this was not in an official interrogation.

To the question of what Joran could say of what happened with the girl (Natalee) after the girl ‘feel asleep at the fisherman’s hut’, Joran said: ‘I called Deepak and he came with two dogs’. ‘I think that he raped the girl and did something with the girl (indicating that Deepak could have done something bad to the girl!)’.

To the question from police, of where the girl is buried, Joran answered: ‘I think the girl is buried near the wall of the fisherman’s hut, as far as I know’.

<snipped>

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_30_archive.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #631 on: February 08, 2009, 06:12:03 PM »

Looks like an image of Aruba's little turd shaped island with all the oh so wonderful landmarks pointed out.

Heck it looks pretty good on my screen but when I uploaded it it looks like crap, but still I can see it.. ? If you can I will work on it some more.. 
Thank you Edward
I don't really need to see what his shirt says,probably some advertizing for aruba while he is aboard the boat.Before he set his myspace to private,I noticed a LL Silvetti on his friends list?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: February 08, 2009, 06:18:42 PM »

There are a lot of Mansurs and many ventures.  I guess, since the family has been grateful to Jossy, I would like to see something, in a document, that actually links Jossy, not just the name Mansur,  to nefarious undertakings.

I come from a large family.  Trust me, I am not involved in my brother's endeavors. I don't even want to know about them.  

Regardless of any love I might have for a brother/sister/uncle/aunt/cousin, I am not willing to go to jail for them nor endanger my own family and children.

And they would know better than to ask or even expect such a thing.

Ever herd of a crime family ? Every mafia family is.. at some level.. 
This one just happens to be part of the Super Rich..
JMHO

Yes, I have heard of a mafia crime family and also know that the word family used in that context does NOT refer to blood relatives but associates in crime that make up the family.

Posner is part of the Chicago mob but that does not mean that his brothers, sisters, etc. necessarily are.

Family in the mafia context implies those related by crimes rather than blood.

Jossy may well be implicated in the crimes of his brother Luis but I have not seen any evidence.  The fact that they are brothers is not good enough for me.  I want actual ties to crimes.

Just my way of looking at it.  I realize others don't necessarily agree nor expect them to.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: February 08, 2009, 06:24:09 PM »

Looks like Beth has seen them just like Dave ..at some point and not necessarily on the 10th of June 2005 maybe later on. as it sounds like Joran says he buried her in the water. Which brings the F.B.I. To Beth's door.
the video show workers doing a cover -up clean up of a possible murder scene..
ALE was told to go there... but not by Oduber..
He was in the dark until he got informed of the situation by others. Then he had to alter his story to get on board with ?? somebody of power and influence, even over a prime minister.

Beth did not have a computer to my knowledge in Aruba and there was no report of the FBI taking one into her room.  I don't think the FBI had the videos for some time. 

At least we know they were sent to her but were not even found until some time later.  I don't believe Beth has ever commented on them one way or another.  They are certainly some eerie videos and we have tried every way to make a connection one way or another.

Not sure we ever actually have done so, however. 

They may or may not be involved.  How remains unknown.

Guess we all have opinions.  I know I have my own but that doesn't make it a fact.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: February 08, 2009, 06:27:03 PM »

JUNE 10, 2005

Explosive Report in Aruba
Tuesday, July 12, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, DIARIO MANAGING EDITOR: : No, it was when they had let them free. And when he came back, they (INAUDIBLE) him in as a suspect. On the second day of that detention, he broke down completely. He cried, and he admitted to the police, he confessed to the police that, we buried Natalee

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162272,00.html

Leaked report shows that
Joran declared that Deepak Kalpoe raped and killed Natalee
DIARIO Aruba
05/02/2006

<snipped>

Today, this publication has reproduced a copy of the leaked report (dated June 13, 2005), and in this report readers themselves can read how a policeman declared that he spoke informally with Joran; this was not in an official interrogation.

To the question of what Joran could say of what happened with the girl (Natalee) after the girl ‘feel asleep at the fisherman’s hut’, Joran said: ‘I called Deepak and he came with two dogs’. ‘I think that he raped the girl and did something with the girl (indicating that Deepak could have done something bad to the girl!)’.

To the question from police, of where the girl is buried, Joran answered: ‘I think the girl is buried near the wall of the fisherman’s hut, as far as I know’.

<snipped>

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_30_archive.html

I always found it very interesting that Joran's confession was "Deepak did it!"  I used to make similar confessions as a child as to the guilt of my sister, lol.

More of an accusation than a confession, I suppose.

And immediately Paulus was granted access to his son.  Two suspects having contact, something not acceptable in most places.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: February 08, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »

Speaking of crime families...   

This has also bothered me in the taped conversations in back of the police car.

Joran: The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family tells me to do. Right, +++++.
Deepak: Your own father, unbelievable.
Joran: What my father, it is your fault that he is arrested. I didn't declare anything against my father, you two declared against my father Satish: We didn't declare anything.

Various things Bug me on this statement...
First they know they are being listened to.. As they do not just talk straight out at each other.. They talk in terms..

Joran: The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family tells me to do. Right?, +++++.  >Sad :Smile :-X... As in.. "Shut up" You Idiot..
Deepak: Your own father, >Sad unbelievable.   :Smile :-X ..As in.. "screw u " "Calling US retards fool"
Joran: What my father?, it is your fault that he is arrested. I didn't declare anything against my father, you two declared against my father !!!
Satish: We didn't declare anything.
 Razz Razz ;D As in.." You set yourself up idiot because neither one of us said anything to anybody FOOL."

The brothers are teamed up against Joran but conspired with Joran at the request/DEMAND of Jorans FAMILY "As the Family has conspired together at Jorans home. This would include ANITA as well as Poker nose Paulus.. WHO has the POWER to make DEMANDS on Deepak and Satish..probably with promise of... and that is where the Deepak lawsuit against Dr.Phil comes into play..

So get the Dr. Phil case dismissed and see what Deepak does then.. ? Maybe he would get really chatty if he thought money could come from some other direction ? Not from the actions of PAULUS ?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #636 on: February 08, 2009, 07:24:30 PM »

Thank you Edward
I don't really need to see what his shirt says,probably some advertizing for aruba while he is aboard the boat.Before he set his myspace to private,I noticed a LL Silvetti on his friends list?

that's his cousin, David

http://de.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.ViewSubscribers&ChannelID=39996108

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: February 08, 2009, 07:33:42 PM »

The only thing that bothers me about the rock scene is when Jossy stated on Dana's show one night that the rock area is where they retrieved a little boy's body that had been there for over a year.  I saw that missing video (got a glance before it phoof) and it did look like a retrieval of a body.  IF Natalee was dumped at that spot then that is probably at least the 3rd place she was placed.  After retrieving her body someone dumped the body in a cage already in the ocean.  If Caps knew where that cage was then so did the ALE.  They always stayed one step ahead of the family. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: February 08, 2009, 08:59:43 PM »

The only thing that bothers me about the rock scene is when Jossy stated on Dana's show one night that the rock area is where they retrieved a little boy's body that had been there for over a year.  I saw that missing video (got a glance before it phoof) and it did look like a retrieval of a body.  IF Natalee was dumped at that spot then that is probably at least the 3rd place she was placed.  After retrieving her body someone dumped the body in a cage already in the ocean.  If Caps knew where that cage was then so did the ALE.  They always stayed one step ahead of the family. JMO

I agree.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: February 08, 2009, 09:06:29 PM »

Glenda does not believe they are going to close the case.  She could be right, closing it would bring more attention to their corruption:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.