April 24, 2024, 03:25:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214334 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #740 on: February 09, 2009, 05:53:34 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52513.php

Google translation:

Principal Officer Hans Mos denies resignation
9 Feb, 2009, 15:25 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Principal Officer Hans Mos using local media know that his departure to the Netherlands next summer has nothing to do with the VNO affair. "Nonsense," Mos said the message in Trouw newspaper last Saturday, saying that he was away "by Justice Minister Rudy Croes.

According Mos is nothing. "I got a job last Monday offered only on Tuesday, the whole VNO-story to the top," said the head officer in a local newspaper. Mos did not personally respond to this newspaper because he was not happy with the coverage in Amigoe last Saturday. It was that he was fired. The departure of Prosecutor Kasper van der Schaft has nothing to do with the VNO-leak it. He leaves because there is an end to his contract term.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: February 09, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52511.php

Google translation:

Aruba
OM admissible in fraud Landslab
9 Feb, 2009, 15:24 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The judge last week the defense's request to the Public Prosecutor (OM) inadmissible in the Landslab case, rejected. Moreover, the court for prosecution of the case against suspects YV and J.G. further. The pair is prime suspect in a million fraud at the Land Laboratory between 1997 and 2007. The case will Tuesday, February 17 to be treated.

The case has been several times, for various reasons, postponed. Attorney David Kock tried last week the case of non-admissible to explain. His argument is that the principal intentionally FOR A. in this fraud, who lives in Miami, not prosecuted. For the other defendants or prosecution Kock was a violation of the criminal trial and he therefore asked the court to the case inadmissible. According to the Prosecutor A. a suspect and decides whether a suspect or not prosecuted. It is, according to the officer, not that the OM does not want to prosecute the suspect. The officer also mentioned the desire that A. in the United States would be prosecuted. After the same treatment was stopped, the court decided that the OM has acted correctly and was the request of lawyer Kock rejected. After his request was rejected, Kock asked the court to postpone the proceedings so that a number of witnesses could hear. The court this time agreed with his request and decided the case until February 17 to make.

In this vast fraud, the suspects are at the Land Laboratory, guilty of repeated and intentional malversation of money, and whether the admission by third parties and that this complicity. Moreover, they repeatedly accused of making false purchase orders, purchase orders, invoices and quotations, and the forging of these.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: February 09, 2009, 06:04:58 PM »

I see Magnolia!!!!   

Hey Ya'll,
Islandmonkey has done a great job!  I take no credit whatsoever.
I bet ya'll thought I had gone off to knit for the dark side. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: February 09, 2009, 06:11:49 PM »

I see Magnolia!!!!   

Hey Ya'll,

That is one thing I know will not happen.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: February 09, 2009, 06:14:42 PM »

I see Magnolia!!!!   

Hey Ya'll,

That is one thing I know will not happen.

And that's the truth!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: February 09, 2009, 06:25:02 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

ORANGE CITY - The judge last week the defense's request to the Public Prosecutor (OM) inadmissible in the Landslab case, rejected. Moreover, the court for prosecution of the case against suspects YV and J.G. further. The pair is prime suspect in a million fraud at the Land Laboratory between 1997 and 2007. The case will Tuesday, February 17 to be treated.

The case has been several times, for various reasons, postponed. Attorney David Kock tried last week the case of non-admissible to explain. His argument is that the principal intentionally FOR A. in this fraud, who lives in Miami, not prosecuted. For the other defendants or prosecution Kock was a violation of the criminal trial and he therefore asked the court to the case inadmissible. According to the Prosecutor A. a suspect and decides whether a suspect or not prosecuted. It is, according to the officer, not that the OM does not want to prosecute the suspect. The officer also mentioned the desire that A. in the United States would be prosecuted. After the same treatment was stopped, the court decided that the OM has acted correctly and was the request of lawyer Kock rejected. After his request was rejected, Kock asked the court to postpone the proceedings so that a number of witnesses could hear. The court this time agreed with his request and decided the case until February 17 to make.

In this vast fraud, the suspects are at the Land Laboratory, guilty of repeated and intentional malversation of money, and whether the admission by third parties and that this complicity. Moreover, they repeatedly accused of making false purchase orders, purchase orders, invoices and quotations, and the forging of these.

I thought Booshi Wever  was involved in this and maybe Swaen??   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: February 09, 2009, 06:26:21 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal parent hans mos will bandona ministerio publico corte

monday, 09 february 2009 - 00:00 voorzitter of collega of procuradornan general of the netherlands, mr. h.n. brouwer, owing to ofrece monday ultimo 2 of feburary 2009 at fiscal parent of ministerio publico of aruba, mr. h.f. mos, the opcion for two funcion in ministerio publico. mr. mos will dicidi provided that todo caso first cu 1 of march venidero for one of the funcionnan here. cu the escogencia for one of the two funcionnan, sir mos will bandona ministerio publico of aruba the zomer here. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: February 09, 2009, 06:28:22 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

JMO...They probably are.   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: February 09, 2009, 06:36:51 PM »

Cal Dive Closes First Phase of Asset Purchase with Stolt Offshore     
  Cal Dive International, Inc.      Wednesday, November 02, 2005 

Cal Dive International has closed a transaction to purchase the diving assets of Stolt Offshore that presently operate in the Gulf of Mexico. The assets include: seven diving support vessels, a portable saturation diving system, various general diving equipment and Louisiana operating bases at the Port of Iberia and Fourchon.

The separate purchases of the DB801 and Kestrel will be closed when those assets complete their present work campaigns in Trinidadian waters. The total transaction value for all of the assets will be approximately $123 million. 

Stolt Offshore Wins 6-Year Pipelay Contract from Petrobras     
  Stolt Offshore      Friday, November 18, 2005

Stolt Offshore has been awarded a new contract by Petrobras for a firm period of six years for deepwater flexible pipelay offshore Brazil.
The contract which will commence in January 2007 and is valued at approximately $250 million, will be undertaken by the CS Pertinacia which will be on long-term charter to Stolt Offshore from mid 2006. At the start of the charter period the ship will be converted from her original cable lay configuration to enable her to transport and install up to 2,500 tonnes of flexible flowlines in water depths of up to 2000 meters. The investment in the ship conversion and in project specific equipment will be approximately $55 million.

Related Products   

Introduction to Oil and Gas Joint Ventures

Fundamentals of Oil & Gas Accounting, 4th Edition

Philippe Lamoure, Vice President, South America Region, said, "Following the recent increase in the exploration and production budget for Petrobras, we are now seeing substantial growth in the pace of offshore construction in Brazil. This contract, which is evidence of this market growth, will increase our revenue from the South America region by some 30% without the need to increase our local cost structure." 

You can find more here.....

http://www.rigzone.com/news/company.asp?comp_id=402

OFFSHORE  to Cal Dive to Stolt Offshore to Petrobras, which is a big OIL contract.

Ain't that interesting folks.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 09, 2009, 06:38:03 PM »

I see Magnolia!!!!   

Hey Ya'll,

You can't find goat wool in the dark side.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: February 09, 2009, 06:39:03 PM »

Kermit -

Thanks for your expertise. Much appreciated.

BUCKSHOT

I take no credit. You guys are amazing.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: February 09, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »

Cal Dive International has closed a transaction to purchase the diving assets of Stolt Offshore that presently operate in the Gulf of Mexico. The assets include: seven diving support vessels, a portable saturation diving system, various general diving equipment and Louisiana operating bases at the Port of Iberia and Fourchon.

The separate purchases of the DB801 and Kestrel will be closed when those assets complete their present work campaigns in Trinidadian waters. The total transaction value for all of the assets will be approximately $123 million. 

Stolt Offshore has been awarded a new contract by Petrobras for a firm period of six years for deepwater flexible pipelay offshore Brazil.
The contract which will commence in January 2007 and is valued at approximately $250 million, will be undertaken by the CS Pertinacia which will be on long-term charter to Stolt Offshore from mid 2006. At the start of the charter period the ship will be converted from her original cable lay configuration to enable her to transport and install up to 2,500 tonnes of flexible flowlines in water depths of up to 2000 meters. The investment in the ship conversion and in project specific equipment will be approximately $55 million.

Related Products   

Philippe Lamoure, Vice President, South America Region, said, "Following the recent increase in the exploration and production budget for Petrobras, we are now seeing substantial growth in the pace of offshore construction in Brazil. This contract, which is evidence of this market growth, will increase our revenue from the South America region by some 30% without the need to increase our local cost structure." 

OFFSHORE  to Cal Dive to Stolt Offshore to Petrobras, which is a big OIL contract.

Is that the sequence, Kermit?  In that order?   This article was from 2005, but I thought the Offshore to CalDive was more recent.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 09, 2009, 06:47:55 PM »

Related Products   

It is interesting Kermit.Where is Petrobras based in comparison to Petroleo's?Seems Petrobras, if based in Brazil,would have had a connection to Schaefer and Superior Offshore if they were already down in Trinidad & Tobago.Wouldn't we be looking for a connection to Venezuela,and or Colombia???Just thoughts...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: February 09, 2009, 06:48:26 PM »

Oh, but CalDive & Superior Offshore had ties all along....I think I get it.     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: February 09, 2009, 06:52:56 PM »

I think I'm following! Great work!!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: February 09, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »

I'm starting to confuse myself!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: February 09, 2009, 07:01:21 PM »

I'm starting to confuse myself!

I don't mind the company.        All of these companies are interwoven due to the line of business, projects & associates, it seems.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 09, 2009, 07:03:48 PM »

I think I'm following! Great work!!!

Man you are on fire today Wreck.............   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: February 09, 2009, 07:04:27 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Reply #1020 on: April 25, 2008, 11:58:53 PM »Caps

Im the Labroratory Gate, Nelson Oduber Declares on TV and in Papers that he doesn't know Maikito Farro, But in 2005 it was at Maikito farro that the Gabinet Oduber was formed. It was on the Dinner Table that all that where there agreed on who will be in the Gabinet. Strange how Oduber can not remember that historical night.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #759 on: February 09, 2009, 07:09:46 PM »

I see Magnolia!!!!   

Hey Ya'll,

Hey Magnolia~ I've been looking for you.......good choice there tossing out CalDrive My eyes  when I got into the information....... you deserve ALL the credit, I'd never even thought about CalDrive.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.