April 24, 2024, 03:58:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214355 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #800 on: February 09, 2009, 11:38:13 PM »

Hi Anna, Magnolia, texasmom, San and Keepthefaith.

Janet

Hi Janet!   

Hi texasmom

Brandi is not running loose tonight.  Have you checked on Scout?

Janet

I can't move my feet or I'll wake her and her sister up!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: February 09, 2009, 11:39:34 PM »

Hi San, Magnolia and Keepthefaith.

Janet
8:05 PM PT

Good Evening Janet!Hope all is well up in the Fraser Valley.Lil Cold,as well as a touch of snow and ice down here..

I think Seattle and the Fraser Valley have the same weather patterns.  It was sleet and hail all day.  Very damp and cold.  We just returned from the Upper Valley and ... I am so glad to be home ... of the freeway ... so safe and cozy.

Lots of great research contributed to the topic at hand in the past few days.  I hope this info is being  compiling in some type order ... an order that will clearly reveal the underlying motives  behind the Persistence endeavor.

Good Night Keepthefaith.

Janet

Order?Do these OIL companies have any order.Shoot.I've been reading this stuff over and over and still working on keeping my head straight! Trying to tie in Aroil Trading partners would be great but may prove difficult but will not stop!

Some thing i've been reading is that Valero is tired of dealing with the Aruban Govt.Just forum stuff.Nothing substantiated but would think with the way they operate it could be true.What would Valero be tired of?

Just a thought, but there were a few oil spills that affected the beaches; that may have played a part in tense relations.  I don't recall what if any settlements were reached regarding damages.

What.I can see all those POS swimming in OIL.They'd slide right on through!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: February 09, 2009, 11:40:13 PM »

Kermit,

I know it's not easy being green and it seems you are better at it than I am.  I was looking for the Rick Bucher pic and couldn't find it...you did.  thank you. 

Just found that he was speaking on behalf of CalDive in 2007.   Hello??

http://www.southerngas.org/EVENTS/documents/OGO07Agenda.pdf

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #803 on: February 09, 2009, 11:41:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys ~is Jen still around??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: February 09, 2009, 11:45:54 PM »

texasmom ... it just does not make sense.  I was so upset I could not respond earlier.  Frank has been at the back of my mind all afternoon/evening.  Again ... it just does not make sense.

Janet

I know Janet, it's been on my mind too.  Some that I had a lot of respect for have really surprised me. 

I keep hoping that a few of them are just undercover agents and aren't really buying into that insanity!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #805 on: February 09, 2009, 11:52:07 PM »

From what I can tell - Superior Offshore didn't sell out to CalDive - but merely sold a diving system to them (and possibly other assets.........interesting that they only listed 50m in assets at the time of the bankruptcy).

Superior Diving is another company of Shaefer's, I believe there was some consolidating done at a prior time - but it looks to now be a name that is being used more frequently since the bankruptcy of Superior Offshore.

Jen3650~ you are right on the "certain asset" being CalDive.....I deal in bonds and haven't traded stocks in over 12 yrs, but because it was stated as a divestiture on the page that would be more likely these specific assets . I'll look again tomorrow more thoroughly.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: February 09, 2009, 11:53:55 PM »

Goodnite you all.  Pray for the Aussies and for  Blonde's Mom!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: February 10, 2009, 12:00:07 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: February 10, 2009, 12:04:16 AM »

texasmom ... it just does not make sense.  I was so upset I could not respond earlier.  Frank has been at the back of my mind all afternoon/evening.  Again ... it just does not make sense.

Janet

I know Janet, it's been on my mind too.  Some that I had a lot of respect for have really surprised me. 

I keep hoping that a few of them are just undercover agents and aren't really buying into that insanity!   

Well, it's not about Kyle and it's not about Kermit and it's not about Caps because both Klaas and I were among those with the least to say on those subjects but among the most heavily attacked.

The agenda is something else by far.  I think Janet's description of cult comes the closest.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: February 10, 2009, 01:08:12 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: February 10, 2009, 01:09:30 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: February 10, 2009, 01:26:41 AM »

To be fair, just because someone's name is on the member list isn't proof they are actually posting. 
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #812 on: February 10, 2009, 01:48:23 AM »

OK...I'm kinda slow....
What's up about Frank?
Has he been a real deetch bag over at CNG?....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: February 10, 2009, 01:50:30 AM »

As I said, I'm pretty slow....
You Monkeys are moving so fast with the oil connection stuff..can someone please provide a summary now and then so I can follow the thought train? I think I know....but not sure I know...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: February 10, 2009, 02:16:59 AM »

Good night billb and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Reminds me of a song...
All by myself.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: February 10, 2009, 02:25:02 AM »

Tamikosmom...Janet...
Please fill me in...in a summary..
thanks...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: February 10, 2009, 02:26:35 AM »

Son and DIL are youth leaders at their church and ... there was a function last night and ... it ended too late for DIL to make it over to finish cleaning up the document to her satisfaction.  However ... I posted it as is.

I meant to create a new topic in the Natalee Holloway section but messed up.  The document can be found in the Lounge.

Janet
11;25 PM PT

+++++++

THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4519.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: February 10, 2009, 02:34:49 AM »

Goodnight Tamikosmom....
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: February 10, 2009, 03:11:40 AM »

2/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 21

http://awemainta.com/home/

Google translation:

Justice Aruba lies in its hole MUSTARD AFTER THE MEAL

Following the last very bad developments justice field in Aruba can anyone with only a little sense and a intelligence level of basic school, the conclusion that JUDICIAL the device known When it comes to actually his hole is. 

It is also proved that after most recent visit PG Brewers on Aruba, 3 a 4 suddenly the senior field had to overcome while OM kamt with a huge staff shortages; Ra Ra Ra how could that be? 

You have to let you use or abuse many Arubans note this and not to grieve Your sudden departure sir Mosje.

Aruba is now a Iraq what little justice enforcement , and especially after the very bad case of not just one where the people in the generally very clearly faced with the policy of the OM not equal monks with unequal logging. 

To not even talk about the Natalee Holloway case.   In the early 90 we also had the same situation He was known as that person not just someone, self Minister of Justice and his right PG Jan Zwinkels which was also also urgently needed in all leave after a disastrous policy implications of this.

Hirsh Ballin, Brinkman, Ank Bijleveld Balkenende and screaming miles distant from the cold Aruba to small and accomplices for all those blunders still every day in Aruba take place, I think the boosdoenaar a great name and that is: the Netherlands motherland. 

You afford every day back again and again that this is not may be possible, where wait
Come on you guys? 

Interfere in Suriname and Iraq and god knows what else is your primary task and responsibility, while this sort should be made and prosperity. Everyone goes back to Netherlands and now the guests of OM? When those extradited to America for all the blunders they caused and now with the levant leave. 

I think that after 7 months advocate for justice in a case of a juvenile who still need to study in the abroad but still brightness can not get to a fair and professional investigation where agents guilty to threats, falsification, concealment accurate evidence and the OM in Aruba or judicial silent power for the second times since 2006 has same victim a number of
days for nothing in the tank chairs. 

Brinkman you and your Dutch drivers screaming hard and do nothing? We can but we also prefer to see a healthy policy effective results.

One thing I must do the same give Mr. Brinkman and that is, Jorg himself to given that a lot is Aruba and now shows that it is as always, and perhaps become worse after the departure of Jorg. 

I stay with very friendly greetings, and long live our Queen,

Michael Williams
mac2902@hotmail.com

interesting views, sums the current crisis up nicely - also in historic perspective (PG Zwinkels is mentioned).

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: February 10, 2009, 09:54:03 AM »

Hi San, Magnolia and Keepthefaith.

Janet
8:05 PM PT

Good Evening Janet!Hope all is well up in the Fraser Valley.Lil Cold,as well as a touch of snow and ice down here..

I think Seattle and the Fraser Valley have the same weather patterns.  It was sleet and hail all day.  Very damp and cold.  We just returned from the Upper Valley and ... I am so glad to be home ... of the freeway ... so safe and cozy.

Lots of great research contributed to the topic at hand in the past few days.  I hope this info is being  compiling in some type order ... an order that will clearly reveal the underlying motives  behind the Persistence endeavor.

Good Night Keepthefaith.

Janet

Order?Do these OIL companies have any order.Shoot.I've been reading this stuff over and over and still working on keeping my head straight! Trying to tie in Aroil Trading partners would be great but may prove difficult but will not stop!

Some thing i've been reading is that Valero is tired of dealing with the Aruban Govt.Just forum stuff.Nothing substantiated but would think with the way they operate it could be true.What would Valero be tired of?

Found this:

Oil refinery on Aruba may close
Published: Thursday 29 January 2009 14:13 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 29 January 2009 16:56 UTC

An oil refinery on Aruba may close if its US owner fails to find a buyer soon. The Valero refinery has been on the market for over a year. In 2008, a take-over attempt by the Brazilian state company Petrobras failed.

In advertisements in local newspapers, the refinery's management has expressed its frustration with the attitude of the Aruban authorities. The refinery's management and the government have been in conflict for some time regarding tax turnover and environmental requirements.

LINK (Radio Netherlands)

Hmmm... attitude? The Aruban authorities have "attitude?" What does that mean, exactly?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.