April 26, 2024, 12:08:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214418 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: February 10, 2009, 11:06:19 PM »

I hope someone will find a better translation of this story. 

I don't understand it all but it's shocking to me how many faces from early in the case are all popping back in the picture now!

2/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page Front page and Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

for place one paro at inhusticia in cuerpo policial much is miembronan of spa cu wanted see eric zaandam asumi responsabilidad of the sindicato fuera of one cantidad of acolyte, but now even have acolyte of directiva, cu do not nothing contento cu maneho of sindicato of police, till cu owing to dicidi of aserca eric zaandam, cu the peticion p’e go back take timon of spa. the diferencianan of opinion here do not of today, but for of some day end, where have miembronan of directiva is cla for entrega they retiro y convoca one meeting general, cu the aim for eligi one directiva new, y if can, let the directiva old of spa, encabesa for eric zaandam go back at cabez. the intencion is for at month of april now, convoca one meeting general cu the aim ey. all the disgust here have of haci, cu spa his directiva, encabesa for miguel maduro is demasiado keto, assure after of the accionnan conhunto cu sindicato in accion, cu owing to fight for ahustacion of salary.y after of this not owing to hear nothing more. siendo cu have much acolyte is of opinion cu have very promocion wanta, y directiva do not haci nothing y do not let hear nothing of they. therefore.e. for thing owing to happen in ultimo end of week, where one minister, esta drs. booshi wever is break all regulation for give one permission for one actividad, where owing to wait for cu spa will owing to stop y show alto comisario, cu the not have to sucumbi for presion of gobernantenan cu is viola they own regulation. is as alto comisario peter de witte self owing to declara, past owing to give conseho negative on the acontecimento cu minister drs. booshi wever owing to ask for organisa, but after of owing to consulta cu the autoridad cu can give vergunning, cu is first minister, nel oduber, that is encarga cu orden publico, that owing to tell de witte for tog give such permission, if polisnan have one sindicato strong stop they slow, they will owing to open they mouth also. fuera of have several promocion wanta, have one are of police cu is pendiente the curso of llo cu will bay cuminsa y so the polisnan here maybe tomorrow sub inspector or inspector of police. have 90 for 95 police cu owing to solicita for bay the curso of llo, but for surprise is 35 only, owing to wordo calling for participa in the combersacion of selección. of the 35 polisnan here, 18 is wordo take, for form part of llo. the disgust of esnan cu owing to stay afo, is debi cu owing to give pit for polisnan more young cu they, siendo cu not have as they become sub inspector in one future sercano. this is causando one disgust very big self. for colmo now is resulta cu minister of husticia, rudy croes is poniendo presion for 3 of his amigonan, cu is form part of his cuerpo of guarda-espalda, have to is in the are for before form one class of 21 cu will follow the curso of llo. have version even, cu rudy croes owing to menasa alto comisario peter de witte, cu if the not percura for “su hendenan”, then the not can stay the proximo 4 añanan at command policial. much police is hayando miss of eric zaandam, that not was sconde his opinion y will stop duro for inhusticia. y that assure will not permiti p’esnan cu have derecho of bay the curso, llo for become inspector of police, cu others cu minister wanted impone, the will not permiti this. y zaandam will owing to stop on cu all esnan cu have to owing to on sub inspector, will have cu become sub inspector. because the directiva anterior, together cu ronny bernadina wanted owing to introduci the funcion of sub inspector, where the police will have one garantia for they carera policial. y pesey today much t’esnan cu wanted see return of eric zaandam y soon, for stop all the bagamunderianan here. in the ultimo eleccion for one directiva new of spa, was one are of police young, cu owing to boga for cambio, but today is convenci cu they owing to haci one aberration y wanted coregi this now. more still, cu proximamente, según informacion cu chairman of spa, miguel maduro will owing to expresa of descend cu pensioen adelanta. police in his majority is feel they self defrauda cu the actual directiva of spa, because is much promocion have stick y provided that especial the llo here “caida” of cuerpo policial, if the not wordo fix.

comisario trudy hassell owing to cuminsa work, but not have office still y is sit in one gang at santa cruz comisario trudy hassell did take over the tareanan of ex comisario coisy krozendijk, that oficialmente owing to descend cu pensioen recientemente. but already end problem owing to cuminsa, hour cu trudy hassell practicamente is sit on gang, because the not owing to achieve one office still for can work. have to tell if, cu de facto trudy hassell, owing to cuminsa work end, after of owing to go back for of st. maarten, where past owing to achieve the tarea of minister of husticia, rudy croes for atende cu the problem of gangnan. thing never owing to being haci, after cu past owing to come bek. pakico, is trudy hassell only can tell.pero in same breath owing to being tell also, cu so cu comisario coizy krozendijk descend, cu trudy hassell will take his tareanan. but as menciona, the is sit practicamente on gang, because the not owing to achieve office still. of another near, awemainta have informacion also cu alto comisario peter de witte will wanted haci one cambio, esta for wing comisario dolfi richardson because; comisario encarga cu the part hudicial, y will become the comisario for asuntonan general y consecuentemente trudy hassell will asumi the responsabilidad cu dolfi richardson will let. if this owing to enter at vigor also, do not conoci for we of awemainta.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #881 on: February 10, 2009, 11:31:14 PM »

Thanks Monkeys for the Prayers....All is Well here now...The winds were bad but nothing hit the house and We only lost power for about a minute then it came back on....Now there is just rain and lightning....Glad to hear You are OK Wreck...  TM.. Beware it is headed Your Way...Stay Safe!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: February 10, 2009, 11:35:07 PM »

Thanks Monkeys for the Prayers....All is Well here now...The winds were bad but nothing hit the house and We only lost power for about a minute then it came back on....Now there is just rain and lightning....Glad to hear You are OK Wreck...  TM.. Beware it is headed Your Way...Stay Safe!
Where are you, my kids do not answer in Austin???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: February 10, 2009, 11:38:34 PM »

I'm East of Austin...I have not heard any bad reports out of Austin but they may have lost power there....Give it alittle time and try again hopefully the power will be back on soon for them.....

In God We Trust!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: February 10, 2009, 11:39:51 PM »

I'm East of Austin...I have not heard any bad reports out of Austin but they may have lost power there....Give it alittle time and try again hopefully the power will be back on soon for them.....
Thank you so much, I am a worry wart!!!!  (Sorry for o/t)

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: February 10, 2009, 11:47:50 PM »

Lots of trees down in Waco (supposedly) -- it's about half way between Dallas and Austin.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: February 10, 2009, 11:50:00 PM »

Lots of trees down in Waco (supposedly) -- it's about half way between Dallas and Austin.
Thank you Wreck, still calling.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: February 10, 2009, 11:55:43 PM »

Very odd -- no wind, no rain, (I can see the moon) -- but the tornado sirens are blaring!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: February 10, 2009, 11:57:46 PM »

Very odd -- no wind, no rain, (I can see the moon) -- but the tornado sirens are blaring!
Be safe Wreck!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: February 11, 2009, 12:03:12 AM »

No worries -- they are just a little slow on the draw here!    shakng2

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: February 11, 2009, 12:05:58 AM »

Well at least you have sirens!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: February 11, 2009, 12:13:35 AM »

We've got a siren and the only time I have heard it is the 1st Monday of Every Month when they test it.....I guess its a good thing I haven't heard it when a storm is around..... No kidding TM keep an eye and an ear open for the storms that are heading Your way They are pretty strong....and Scarry! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: February 11, 2009, 12:15:15 AM »

YW A-1.....Let Us know when You get ahold of Them and if They are Alright!

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: February 11, 2009, 12:24:54 AM »

We've got a siren and the only time I have heard it is the 1st Monday of Every Month when they test it.....I guess its a good thing I haven't heard it when a storm is around..... No kidding TM keep an eye and an ear open for the storms that are heading Your way They are pretty strong....and Scarry! 

Yes, it's pretty loud out there now.  I thought I might have heard a jet flying low; but it wasn't a jet!   
I knew it was wayyyyyy too hot here today!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: February 11, 2009, 12:27:22 AM »

Yes, it's pretty loud out there now.  I thought I might have heard a jet flying low; but it wasn't a jet!   

The storm is moving very fast.....So hang in there it will be over quickly....My Thoughts and Prayers are with You!

In God We Trust!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #895 on: February 11, 2009, 12:28:49 AM »

Wreck, I'm here checking on you............. are you safe?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #896 on: February 11, 2009, 12:29:58 AM »

texasmom............are YOU ok???   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: February 11, 2009, 12:30:42 AM »

Wreck, I'm here checking on you............. are you safe?
I'm fine ---- we're checking on Texasmom -- it's upon her now!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: February 11, 2009, 12:32:32 AM »

I'm still here, and it's still bad...lights have flickered a few times...me and the dogs are ready to get under the table!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: February 11, 2009, 12:35:03 AM »

Prayers your way TM.Nice to see tha rest of ya made it ok!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.