April 26, 2024, 07:34:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214431 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #900 on: February 11, 2009, 12:35:13 AM »

Wreck, I'm here checking on you............. are you safe?
I'm fine ---- we're checking on Texasmom -- it's upon her now!

Thanks! I see that now. Saying a prayer for you, Texasmom!

Hotping? Somehow I missed you were located in the track! I'm glad to see you are safe!!

Always was worried earlier, but the last post I saw, she was going to sleep with her weather band radio.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #901 on: February 11, 2009, 12:41:06 AM »

Wreck, I'm here checking on you............. are you safe?
I'm fine ---- we're checking on Texasmom -- it's upon her now!

Thanks! I see that now. Saying a prayer for you, Texasmom!

Hotping? Somehow I missed you were located in the track! I'm glad to see you are safe!!

Always was worried earlier, but the last post I saw, she was going to sleep with her weather band radio.
This storm was bad here in Texas and it is moving east northeast so Everyone to the east of Texas needs to stay vigilant and aware......Maybe with any luck it will die down in strength......
Thanks CBB!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #902 on: February 11, 2009, 12:45:37 AM »

I think the worst of it has passed, I hope so anyway!  Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!  That's a bad storm if it's headed your way!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: February 11, 2009, 12:48:26 AM »

I think the worst of it has passed, I hope so anyway!  Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!  That's a bad storm if it's headed your way!
Whew.... I'm Glad You are alright.....Now I have to worry about My kids near Houston......I'm going to call it a night.....Thanks Everyone for Your Prayers!

GoodNight Monkeys! 

In God We Trust!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #904 on: February 11, 2009, 12:48:33 AM »

Glad to hear it's passing, texasmom, and most glad to here you're safe! All monkeys accounted for, I hope! Whew!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #905 on: February 11, 2009, 12:49:47 AM »

Nite hotping! I'll say a prayer for them, too!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: February 11, 2009, 12:51:04 AM »

Everyone is accounted for!Yeahhhhhhhhh.......Now i can Head to bed!Thank God for all the Monkey's being safe!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY
                                 GOD BLESS AND GOODNIGHT
                                          KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: February 11, 2009, 12:53:12 AM »

Thank You....Both of My Sons are working Nights so the little ones and My DIL's are home alone with no men.....Prayers will definitely help....

Good Night All!

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: February 11, 2009, 01:03:28 AM »

Thank You....Both of My Sons are working Nights so the little ones and My DIL's are home alone with no men.....Prayers will definitely help....

Good Night All!

Good night Hotping!  I'm saying prayers for your kids and grandkids!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: February 11, 2009, 01:04:14 AM »

Everyone is accounted for!Yeahhhhhhhhh.......Now i can Head to bed!Thank God for all the Monkey's being safe!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY
                                 GOD BLESS AND GOODNIGHT
                                          KEEPTHEFAITH

Goodnight KTF!  Thanks for the prayers!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: February 11, 2009, 01:14:59 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #911 on: February 11, 2009, 01:31:14 AM »

Good night Anna, texasmom, batfish22 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
I have family in dallas, forest hill, plano, garland , and  richardson. Glad to report everyone is well....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: February 11, 2009, 01:32:38 AM »

Goodnight, billb.  Glad everyone is safe from the storms.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: February 11, 2009, 01:48:29 AM »

I appreciate all the work and research that is being done on the oil companies, connections, etc.  It is all very confusing to me, so I haven't been able to contribute a lot on that subject. 

But please keep digging monkeys! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: February 11, 2009, 01:49:15 AM »

Good night Anna, texasmom, batfish22 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
I have family in dallas, forest hill, plano, garland , and  richardson. Glad to report everyone is well....

Goodnight billb!  Glad to hear all your family is safe too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: February 11, 2009, 01:51:35 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #916 on: February 11, 2009, 03:11:44 AM »

Aruba
Drugs in drinking
10 Feb, 2009, 14:49

ORANGE CITY - A 26-year-old from Iran coming tourist MS had to be transported to the hospital after a drug in her drink had done. Last Saturday chaired the bather a drink tequilla when an unknown man in her came to a chat. After a while, felt S. are unwell. When the police arrived the victim had been taken to hospital for treatment of her complaints. The next day S. together with her husband to the police in order to make a statement. The matter is further investigated.

amigoe

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #917 on: February 11, 2009, 03:20:22 AM »

Aruba
Low capacity utilization reason departure KLM
10 Feb, 2009, 14:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Airline KLM makes loss on the Amsterdam-Aruba flights, says Wim Iserief, regional manager of KLM. The loss is the manager, among other things caused by the ticket tax and the economic crisis. Decisive factor is the utilization of the aircraft. The region manager indicates that capacity utilization in recent months "considerably lower" than the 90 to 95 percent the last time the media was mentioned. Moreover, the occupancy rate for KLM aircraft direction higher than Curaçao to Aruba, says Iserief.

In addition to the capacity utilization indicates the region manager, the higher costs Aruba brings with it. "Think about landing fees, taxes and the like. They are not decisive factors, but all in all that we do decide to Aruba owned by Martinair to explain. "

The fact that so much consternation about the decision to KLM by March 29 not to fly to Aruba, according to regional manager Iserief 'for emotion. " "But the KLM Group continues in Aruba," he stressed. When asked whether the Aruba product 'is not better served by a company as KLM, Iserief responds by saying that Martinair indeed added value. As an example he gives the Comfort Class. "Passengers in this class at least 6 to 7 inches more legroom." The fact that Martinair has no business class, he sees not as a major problem. "How many people actually fly business class? It is a very limited number, the majority of whom are businessmen. Tourists fly almost exclusively Economy Class. "He states that Martinair examine the possibility of their former business class, the Star Class, revitalization. "If there is enough demand, it is an attractive option. The margins on this type of seats is of course higher. "

The reason that profits can easily Martinair flight Iserief according to the following factors. First fly with Martinair Boeing 767 twin-engine aircraft. These aircraft are more economical than the three-engine MD-11 aircraft where to fly KLM. Secondly, the costs and lower overhead of the company and finally, the company will benefit from synergies with the other KLM subsidiary Transavia.

The KLM office in Aruba remains open, confirmed Iserief. The ten man KLM staff remain employed by KLM but called the handling of Martinair flight to pick up.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #918 on: February 11, 2009, 06:40:31 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #919 on: February 11, 2009, 07:37:33 AM »

Woman dead after hours of waiting First Aid
10 Feb, 2009, 14:56 (GMT -04:00)
Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - A 27-year-old woman yesterday deceased by her husband after hours at the emergency of the Horacio Oduber Hospital has had to wait for treatment. The hospital has an immediate investigation and autopsy today on the body occurred.

Nashma B., mother of two children, was by her GP urgently referred after they complained of breathing problems. On the first aid she was not directly helped while purple aanliep, so told her husband who is now a lawyer in the arm it. Security staff would have tried several times to the occupied port doctors warn. His wife, according to her husband only when they helped each other in folded. Doctors took her gereanimeerd and the medium care unit over a short time where she later died. According to insiders, the woman suspected of a pulmonary embolism or a closure of the longslagader which part of the lungs no longer receives blood or oxygen.
The hospital does not respond to the allegations of the husband. "We can neither confirm nor deny whether the woman had to wait hours. Yesterday it was very very busy at the Emergency Assistance. All beds were occupied by patients who were seriously ill. So the wait was longer than normal, "says spokesman Bob Harms. He says that the hospital case record high and as quickly as possible to have clarity on the cause of death of women.
The deceased woman was employed at the headquarters of Aruba Bank Camacuri, after the news decided to close its doors earlier.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.