April 24, 2024, 09:40:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214341 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: February 11, 2009, 04:27:40 PM »

In regards to the outcome of the Persistence.Me personally.It was all about oil.Being able to pinpoint a contract in 2007 that would benefit Silvetti,Schaefer,and or Trahan is what i'm attempting to locate.Or.The value of what they were mapping.What's the price for an oil company down in that region,in regards to the ocean floor being mapped without anyone knowing?Hence,the guise,of the Natalee Holloway search.I do believe it was the GRAND-FINALE TO THE ARUBAN COVER-UP......

I believe the Persistence venture was two fold from the beginning.  However ... the deception was that Schaefer and Silvetti let on it was all about Natalee Holloway and ... used Tim Miller and his association with TES to raise funds.

I do not believe that Silvetti went into the venture with the intention of not being a participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains if their were discovered.  I contend  that between the time of discovery and ... the December 30, 2008 dive ... the Arubans became involved.  It was during this period that John Silvetti was offered an incentive to turn a blind eye to the recovery process that would not be observed by the crew of the Persistence ... would not be observed by an FBI observant ...

IMO

Janet

______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:   The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: February 11, 2009, 04:46:07 PM »

Keepthefaith ... I believe that any contracts or incentives received by John Silvetti by Aruba following the Persistence undertaking needs to be investigation.

However ... I do not have a clue where to begin.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: February 11, 2009, 04:52:58 PM »

In regards to the outcome of the Persistence.Me personally.It was all about oil.Being able to pinpoint a contract in 2007 that would benefit Silvetti,Schaefer,and or Trahan is what i'm attempting to locate.Or.The value of what they were mapping.What's the price for an oil company down in that region,in regards to the ocean floor being mapped without anyone knowing?Hence,the guise,of the Natalee Holloway search.I do believe it was the GRAND-FINALE TO THE ARUBAN COVER-UP......

I believe the Persistence venture was two fold from the beginning.  However ... the deception was that Schaefer and Silvetti let on it was all about Natalee Holloway and ... used Tim Miller and his association with TES to raise funds.

I do not believe that Silvetti went into the venture with the intention of not being a participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains if their were discovered.  I contend  that between the time of discovery and ... the December 30, 2008 dive ... the Arubans became involved.  It was during this period that John Silvetti was offered an incentive to turn a blind eye to the recovery process that would not be observed by the crew of the Persistence ... would not be observed by an FBI observant ...

IMO

Janet
______

<snipped>

However ... John Silvetti did not anticipate Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller's concerns/ observations as well as the revealation of the ROV images exposing his untimate betrayal to both Natalee Holloway and her family as well as the betrayal to those who sacrificially donated to the cause when he handed over what could have been the remains of the an 18 year old American citizen.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: February 11, 2009, 04:56:34 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

Where is everybody?

If you are interested ... on Sunday evening I posted my paper regarding the defamation lawsuit filed by the Kalpoes against Phil McGraw.  I created a thread in the Musing section by mistake.

THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4519.0

Magnolia ... thank you for your response regarding my document.

Hey ... I have no idea regarding Deepak Kalpoe words to Larry Garrison ... words that implied that Deepak claimed he had sex with Natalee Holloway.  Maybe Monkeys on this thread can help out?

Janet

Is there a place where all of the filings in the Kalpoe/McGraw case can be searched?
I will search if somebody will tell me where they are.   I think it was around Oct.2008.
Klaas posted it here on this forum.

Janet, if you want Klass to remove my post so that it doesn't interupt the writings
of your paper, that is fine with me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: February 11, 2009, 05:10:23 PM »

IMO

Janet
______

<snipped>

However ... John Silvetti did not anticipate Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller's concerns/ observations as well as the revealation of the ROV images exposing his untimate betrayal to both Natalee Holloway and her family as well as the betrayal to those who sacrificially donated to the cause when he handed over what could have been the remains of the an 18 year old American citizen.

Janet

LOGIC DICTATES.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: February 11, 2009, 05:11:06 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

Where is everybody?

If you are interested ... on Sunday evening I posted my paper regarding the defamation lawsuit filed by the Kalpoes against Phil McGraw.  I created a thread in the Musing section by mistake.

THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION

Hey ... I have no idea regarding Deepak Kalpoe words to Larry Garrison ... words that implied that Deepak claimed he had sex with Natalee Holloway.  Maybe Monkeys on this thread can help out?

Janet

Is there a place where all of the filings in the Kalpoe/McGraw case can be searched?
I will search if somebody will tell me where they are.   I think it was around Oct.2008.
Klaas posted it here on this forum.

Janet, if you want Klass to remove my post so that it doesn't interupt the writings
of your paper, that is fine with me.

I posted the document late Sunday evening so that I could keep it all together.

I have left room for two more "Parts".  I can get Klaas to insert them.  Other than that I am done

The Larry Garrison/Deepak Kalpoe connection would be a very interest "Part" to this document.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: February 11, 2009, 05:24:07 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

Where is everybody?

Janet

Don't know where everybody is at Janet.I've been looking into oil campanies. So when my name appears i may be in another window trying to put a puzzle together.I briefly read over the Kalpoe/Mcgraw document and it never ceases to amaze me how these POS have walked FREE.Again.Why is Paulus so F'ing imposrtant that they won't prosecute him!Looking for the needle in the haystack!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Why?  I am sooo confused where all this research is headed.  Will the outcome of all this hard work determine what the truth regarding the motive behind the deception of the Persistence undertaking was all about?  Just wondering.

Anyways ... considering I am lost in regards to this topic and ... you all are on a roll ... I will be working behind the scenes on another document.  I do not want to be a distraction.  "My own little hide hole" is where it is at.

It is not all about Paulus van der Sloot although the guy is certainly connected.  It started out with Jan vander Straten doing a favor for a friend.

If Aruba had anticipated the determination of Natalee's mother ... Joran van der Sloot would have been selected as the sacrificial lamb from the getgo.  Joran was a minor and ... an "accidental" death as well as a "disposal of a body" ... would have implied a slay on the wrist in regards to accountability.

However ... by the time that Aruba realized that Beth Holloway was a force to be reckoned with ... it was too late ... a domino effect of those who would be held accountability ... not only for the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 but ... those involved in the coverup was far reaching.  It was too late to turn back.

IMO

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway
Aired October 4, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Beth Twitty
FOX NEW - MARTHA MACCALLUM
November 28, 2006

TWITTY: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we do not have any evidence and that is what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It is because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 - the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot a high ranking employee of the Justice Office, Bob Witt, reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we do not have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

Janet - I'm headed over to read your document now.  Thank you for re-posting!

KTF - Thank you for that excellent summary.  I agree.  Proof to back up the claim.   

I knew I had a busy month scheduled, I expect to have more time soon. 

Btw, have I missed the theory that the cage evidence was planted by the crew of the Persistence?  I can't make sense of that, as why would Kyle then seek out the Freebirds? 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: February 11, 2009, 05:41:04 PM »

LifeSong

Btw, have I missed the theory that the cage evidence was planted by the crew of the Persistence?  I can't make sense of that, as why would Kyle then seek out the Freebirds?

I'd like to hear the theory,as well as the proof!Don't think we'll get anyone to touch it!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: February 11, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »

LifeSong

"Btw, have I missed the theory that the cage evidence was planted by the crew of the Persistence?  I can't make sense of that, as why would Kyle then seek out the Freebirds?"

KEEPTHEFAITH

I'd like to hear the theory,as well as the proof!Don't think we'll get anyone to touch it!

correction

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: February 11, 2009, 05:52:57 PM »

Janet - I'm headed over to read your document now.  Thank you for re-posting!

KTF - Thank you for that excellent summary.  I agree.  Proof to back up the claim.   

I knew I had a busy month scheduled, I expect to have more time soon. 

I have never heard the theory but ... it was definitely a "theory" in January, 2008.

Janet

+++++

241.  mommytraveler on January 5th, 2008 5:37 pm

The rumor of “planted” evidence seems to be rampant on Aruba. Even to the extent that an inquiry made to a hotel stated that everyone is suspicious of “those Americans trolling our waters.”

The biggest question seems to be WHO will retain control over WHAT they may find and whom trusts whom on any “evidence” collected
?

How about a photo of Paulua and Anita on the beach watching the search vessel?

Also, is there an email address where we can donate funds to purchase more of the water bottles being distributed? The above hotel didn’t like the empties being left all over their property. Those water bottles have created quite a stir.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/01/02/suspect-joran-van-der-sloot-regrets-no-trial-in-natalee-holloway-case/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: February 11, 2009, 06:29:53 PM »

The silence is deafening.

Back to my own little Hidey Hole.

Later, Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: February 11, 2009, 06:30:30 PM »

LifeSong

I think we need to look at the whole "pond" thing. What if they took the "evidence" found in the cage on Jan. 7th and wanted to transplant it to "the pond"?? That way, they could continue "searching" for Natalee in the ocean and continue their mapping. Natlee could be "found" in the pond to make the family happy. Why did the Persistence all of a sudden want to "check out the pond". Why did Caps so make us want to look at the pond.........................................................DIVERSIONS! .............HINKY!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: February 11, 2009, 06:34:03 PM »

LifeSong

I think we need to look at the whole "pond" thing. What if they took the "evidence" found in the cage on Jan. 7th and wanted to transplant it to "the pond"?? That way, they could continue "searching" for Natalee in the ocean and continue their mapping. Natlee could be "found" in the pond to make the family happy. Why did the Persistence all of a sudden want to "check out the pond". Why did Caps so make us want to look at the pond.........................................................DIVERSIONS! .............HINKY!!

Wasn't that what Kermit was implying?Correct me if i'm wrong.If true.Kyle F'd that up didn't he!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: February 11, 2009, 06:36:10 PM »

LifeSong

Wasn't that what Kermit was implying?Correct me if i'm wrong.If true.Kyle F'd that up didn't he!

Let me correct that by sying through the words of CapsLockWizard,Kyle,as well as Silvetti.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: February 11, 2009, 06:37:32 PM »

LifeSong

Yes, he did!! I still think Kyle got in way over his head. He started with good intentions until that Summer when he realized he depended on those guys for his livlihood.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #955 on: February 11, 2009, 06:46:03 PM »

Later, Janet

Janet,
I left a surprise for you over in the Monkey Lounge in your Kalpoe info thread.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: February 11, 2009, 07:25:32 PM »

Tamikosmom-

You could not have summarized this any better

BUCKSHOT

It is not all about Paulus van der Sloot although the guy is certainly connected.  It started out with Jan vander Straten doing a favor for a friend.

If Aruba had anticipated the determination of Natalee's mother ... Joran van der Sloot would have been selected as the sacrificial lamb from the getgo.  Joran was a minor and ... an "accidental" death as well as a "disposal of a body" ... would have implied a slay on the wrist in regards to accountability.

However ... by the time that Aruba realized that Beth Holloway was a force to be reckoned with ... it was too late ... a domino effect of those who would be held accountability ... not only for the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 but ... those involved in the coverup was far reaching.  It was too late to turn back.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: February 11, 2009, 07:25:48 PM »

Later, Janet

Janet,

TM, thank you so much for finding that Larry Garrison deposition.
I had searched for it all afternoon...to no avail.
But I could see it in my mind's eye.  I knew it existed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: February 11, 2009, 07:32:08 PM »

Later, Janet

Janet,

Me, too, Magnolia.  I couldn't find it, though I searched & searched.  When I saw 'Kay Skeeters' in TM's post then I knew why I wasn't finding it.  It wasn't posted all that long ago, either. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #959 on: February 11, 2009, 07:33:25 PM »

Later, Janet

Janet,

You're welcome Magnolia, I knew I'd downloaded it and saved it; but it took me a while to find it among so many other things I've saved!  I need to spend a few months organizing things.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.