March 29, 2024, 07:01:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 213469 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: February 02, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 09:09:21 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 09:26:47 AM »

Thanks 4 the help!!! Clean cage for a new day Smile

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 09:37:15 AM »

is it unlocked??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 09:37:32 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 09:43:59 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 09:50:19 AM »

Lifesong- I just wanted to thank you for the researching you did on underwater images.

I know that will be helpful for others who may have questions.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 09:56:13 AM »

Rejection of charters Venezuela also affects regular flights
4 Feb, 2009, 08:35 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD – That Venezuela is no longer granting charter-permits has a big impact for many flights of local airline companies.  Many routes are flown as scheduled flights – at least partly – on a non-regular permit.  The responsible ministers in Curacao and Aruba are meanwhile trying to solve the problem at higher level; but DAE-director Floris van Pallandt says that they won’t be able to meet the big demand for tickets to Curacao in connection with the carnival on time.  “That’s annoying, because many people from Venezuela always come to the islands for carnival.”  The existing scheduled flights offer insufficient capacity.  Mid last year, DAE wanted to increase the frequency to Valencia, but got just a non regular permit for the extra three flights.  “But since then we have been performing these flight with the same frequency and at the same time.  They are actually scheduled flights”, says Van Pallandt.  Same thing counts for an extra flight to Caracas, which had to be given up again.

Insel Air-director Albert Kluyver says that the measure doesn’t affect them.  The route to Las Piedras is performed on a permit for scheduled flights.  The route to Barquisimeto has been stopped, because it is performed on a non regular permit.  “But we will get the permit for scheduled flight to Barquisimeto this week.  Besides, Barquisimeto is just two to three hours away from Valencia, so we have therefore flown the passengers to Valencia.”

It is not clear why Venezuela does no longer grant non regular permits.  “The country hasn’t announced the motive.  The message in the streets is that Chávez does no longer want his people to come here for dollars”, says the Aruban minister of Tourism, Edison Briesen.  The ban also counts for Panama.  The Antillean minister of Transport, Maurice Adriaens raised the problem with his Dutch colleague Camiel Eurlings last week, who wasn’t willing to do something and said therefore to raise the problem at higher level.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52372.php

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 10:01:52 AM »

Aruba
Tighter control of trust offices
4 Feb, 2009

ORANGE CITY - The parliament on Monday, at the initiative of MPA, the law treated on the control and regulation of trust companies. The amended legislation, the government easier to abuse, such as financing of terrorism and money laundering, to tackle. Moreover, the Aruba with new legislation comply with international agreements.

According to Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance Nilo Swaen, the new law responds to recommendations of several MPs, organizations and international bodies such as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).

The amendment would allow the Central Bank directives to which financing of terrorism and money laundering should be avoided. Other important changes are the adaptation of the definition of a trust office and the easing of requirements to be a trust office. The definition of a trust office was so broad that, for example, a solicitor, accountant and lawyer also fell under this definition. This change in the law is clear that this legislation applies only to trust offices. The strict requirements that were made to a trust office, as a statement of good conduct, a bank guarantee worth 50,000 florin and audit and professional liability insurance, be reversed.

Trust Office
A trust office is an office that deals with the management of companies.
Companies and individuals can have different reasons for a company to be like. Often these are legal reasons such as blocking of liability or tax reasons, such as paying a lower tax rate. The disadvantage is that many lines sticking to companies. Besides additional accounting, certain bodies which must be set each year meet. In addition, accounts are prepared and filed. A trust office for such complications, and take in return for payment on his behalf

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 10:11:55 AM »

Aruba
Tighter control of trust offices
4 Feb, 2009

ORANGE CITY - The parliament on Monday, at the initiative of MPA, the law treated on the control and regulation of trust companies. The amended legislation, the government easier to abuse, such as financing of terrorism and money laundering, to tackle. Moreover, the Aruba with new legislation comply with international agreements.

According to Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance Nilo Swaen, the new law responds to recommendations of several MPs, organizations and international bodies such as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).

The amendment would allow the Central Bank directives to which financing of terrorism and money laundering should be avoided. Other important changes are the adaptation of the definition of a trust office and the easing of requirements to be a trust office. The definition of a trust office was so broad that, for example, a solicitor, accountant and lawyer also fell under this definition. This change in the law is clear that this legislation applies only to trust offices. The strict requirements that were made to a trust office, as a statement of good conduct, a bank guarantee worth 50,000 florin and audit and professional liability insurance, be reversed.

Trust Office
A trust office is an office that deals with the management of companies.
Companies and individuals can have different reasons for a company to be like. Often these are legal reasons such as blocking of liability or tax reasons, such as paying a lower tax rate. The disadvantage is that many lines sticking to companies. Besides additional accounting, certain bodies which must be set each year meet. In addition, accounts are prepared and filed. A trust office for such complications, and take in return for payment on his behalf

vd sloot

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 10:28:51 AM »

Ahhh!  Fresh, clean cage!  Good morning

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 10:50:51 AM »

Lifesong- I just wanted to thank you for the researching you did on underwater images.

Thanks, Jen.

I've yet to see any evidence whatsoever that the images were tampered with in any meaningful or significant way. 

My intention is to avoid getting bogged down in areas of discussion that ultimately lead me no where.  My own concerns about the clarity of the images have been laid to rest.  I appreciate Monkey Mia raising the point, but I've moved on from that particular issue. 

That said, I am sensitive to the fact that at least two others, iirc, have expressed some question as to the evidence bags in the images.  I have not yet seen any image analysis at all by those claiming "hinkiness" on this particular issue, let alone anything that would convince me those bags were not sitting in that cage when the images were made. 

I'm happy to take my time with this particular subject, as I have also sensed a reluctance at this time to really "go there". 

Overall, however, I believe the burden is on those claiming there's something wrong with the bags in the images to actually back that up, not the other way around.  At that point, I'll be inclined to research further and decide if my opinion has been affected.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 11:23:42 AM »

GOOD MORNNG MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8;25 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 11:31:13 AM »

Hello, everyone. 

Icehawk posted a link to an older video last night and commented on how close a boat was in the opening shot.  Just found this picture of the Super Bowl in Aruba, and presume it could be near the Marriott:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2627-DC-International-Travel-Examiner~y2009m2d1-The-Super-Bowl-in-Europe

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 11:31:33 AM »

Atacho: No need
to postpone POK

~ Tells Dutch to stop chair dancing around Brinkman ~

WILLEMSTAD--There is absolutely no reason for the next Parliamentary Consultation of the Kingdom POK meeting in June to be postponed, Netherlands Antilles Parliament President Pedro Atacho emphasised Wednesday.

“If the Dutch delegation has certain problems pertaining to the parliamentary consultation, they should give the problem a name and a last name. I have the impression it’s about a chair dance around [controversial Parliamentarian Hero] Brinkman,” the Atacho stated.
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l221/atacho221.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 11:35:16 AM »

What is the title of Dayhiker's book?

Janet

+++++++++

Hotshot just curious did you review Dayhiker aka Hiker's book too?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2WJVYS8S38EYZ
Hotshot's book reviews.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 11:41:20 AM »

Janet

+++++++++

Hotshot's book reviews.

Jen??

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »

Thanks, Jen.

I've yet to see any evidence whatsoever that the images were tampered with in any meaningful or significant way. 

My intention is to avoid getting bogged down in areas of discussion that ultimately lead me no where.  My own concerns about the clarity of the images have been laid to rest.  I appreciate Monkey Mia raising the point, but I've moved on from that particular issue. 

That said, I am sensitive to the fact that at least two others, iirc, have expressed some question as to the evidence bags in the images.  I have not yet seen any image analysis at all by those claiming "hinkiness" on this particular issue, let alone anything that would convince me those bags were not sitting in that cage when the images were made. 

I'm happy to take my time with this particular subject, as I have also sensed a reluctance at this time to really "go there". 

Overall, however, I believe the burden is on those claiming there's something wrong with the bags in the images to actually back that up, not the other way around.  At that point, I'll be inclined to research further and decide if my opinion has been affected.

Lifesong

I have difficulty determining from the ROV images what the contents of the cage are but when I consider Kyle Kingsman's own words I am convinced that Natalee Holloway's remain could have been in that trap/cage.

I am not an expertise in the field of analyzing ROV images.  However ... Kyle Kingman's qualifications are very impressive.  I image that is the reason John Silvetti took him on in the Egypt endeavor last summer.

Also ... logic dictates that Tim Trahan, Louis Shaefer, and Kyle Kingman were not attempting to make a deal with major networks if there was "nothing" case related placed in that trap/cage.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle: On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

Professional Qualifications

Kyle Kingman
Senior Geophysical Project Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.
Greater New York City Area

Current
Senior Geophysical Operations Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.

Past
Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Education
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Industry
Oil & Energy
_______

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 12:07:00 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

Hotshot's book reviews.

Jen??

wingnut??

SOMEBODY TALK TO ME!!!

_____

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 12:08:55 PM »

Thanks, Jen.

Lifesong

I have difficulty determining from the ROV images what the contents of the cage are but when I consider Kyle Kingsman's own words I am convinced that Natalee Holloway's remain could have been in that trap/cage.

I am not an expertise in the field of analyzing ROV images.  However ... Kyle Kingman's qualifications are very impressive.  I image that is the reason John Silvetti took him on in the Egypt endeavor last summer.

Also ... logic dictates that Tim Trahan, Louis Shaefer, and Kyle Kingman were not attempting to make a deal with major networks if there was "nothing" case related placed in that trap/cage.

Janet

++++++

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle: On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

Professional Qualifications

Kyle Kingman
Senior Geophysical Project Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.
Greater New York City Area

Current
Senior Geophysical Operations Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.

Past
Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Education
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Industry
Oil & Energy
_______

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

I agree with everything you have said here, Janet. 

Also, IIRC, Kyle said that he watched the blue fabric "sway" in the water - that would be the blue "denim-like" fabric that is in the plastic bag on the right.

I was extremely relieved the day that Kyle posted the photo of the bags in the cage.  We all were, because at least there was SOMETHING to prove it actually happened - since the Arubans are (were?) in possession of the contents.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 12:09:21 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

Hotshot's book reviews.

Jen??

I'm sorry Janet - like I said to Blonde the other day, no personal information about other posters will ever be shared by me.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.